Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (24736 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by chid3x: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2013
jasper7:
This first system is
just an inspiration that
dropped while I read through
alba, soma and Unclenna's
system. After going throug it
thoroughly, I have come up
with this system. Please don't
hesitate to criticize this
system carelessly, and also
raise up questions and
doubts.
System Odds >2.0: This
system requires between 3-9
good tested and trusted
punters. We'll divide the time
of the day into 3 parts.
Which is 8hrs for every part.
The 9 punters will now share
themselves into groups of 3.
Each group gets one part of
the day. So group1 can take
from 12 to 8am, group2,
8am to 4pm and group 3
from 4pm to 12. Now each
group is supposed to supply
the thread with one game of
odds2.0 or above everyday.
(Either in a combo or single).
I believe that if the 9 punters
are really handpicked, at
least 2 of the 3 groups shud
win everyday. Which is a bit
of profit. I a case where 2
lose. It won't be much of a
loss and if 3 win it would be
big profit. I don't think bet of
odd 2.0 shud be much of a
problem for any good punter.
If your account is large
enough, you can use
martingale system on such
bets, such dat once one of
the groups win you have
made your target profit for
the day

I am 100% in support of this strategy. Especially if we use the Martingale progression.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Let me throw more light on this system... Picking draws is not very difficult I do stake on draws... Some leagues have draw experts playing either @home or away...e.g For EPL d draw expert is stoke city. For Argentina Premier division the draw expert is "Belgrano"... Belgrano won 4 draw 11 nd lost 4 in league(overall)... Belgrano won1 draw8 and lost1 playing @away.. Imagine if u stake draw on 11 of Belgrano's Away matches... Ur profit will b over 1000%... As the new season starts I'll b posting more draw experts, over 2.5 expert, under 2.5... BTTS e.t.c... Watch out
I av a system which i'm back testing,it can pick @ least 45% draw ,35%away win 20% home win. Thiss is from my own perspective
I want to use the system for asain handicap.
Yesterday i had 4 draw and 3 away win with odd of 3.50 upward.
I hear u say nice lol
on wednessday i had 3 lose 4 win and 5 draw backing the underdog.
I want to use the system for asian handicap cos this will give me an egde using the +1 asian handicap for the underdog.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2013
Chigorkizz: Have dis killer strategy similar 2 wat some1 has already hinted.
1).choose 2 sure matches Wit odds say 1.2,1.3 to 1.5 or more.
2).choose a match dat has a odd like.home win.2.5,draw.3.23,awaway win.2.23
3)combo d 2 sure matches wit d home win of d match wit d big odd and place ur bet,follow by d draw and d away win.
Once d 2 sure matches win u're on a profit. Eg.
barcar to win.=1.25
man. u. to win.=1.4
liverpool vs chelsea.liverpool win=2.4.Match draw=3.5.chelsea wins.=2.23
i) combo barca win,man u win,liverpool win and place ur 1st bet.
¡i)barca win,man.u win,liverpool vs chelsea draw.place ur 2nd bet.
iii)barca win,man.u win,chelsea win.place ur 3rd bet.
Parley?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Spambot: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2013
@jasper7 and others.
Is it only football that's welcomed here?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2013
i was reading a sales letter about a football ebook.

The writer said football betting is about odd movement and money(movement) management.
Eric surya said football is not about calculating probability and i read a post about Xpert bet,he said that mathematics doesn't work in football betting.

Hmmmm
This might be true cos av realise that even if a punter do all the whole calculation.

Need ya tk on this
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2013
if u believe in small odds i.e u don't care staking on small odds like 1.30- 1.45,then try this.

Top 3 versus bottom 3
or top 4 vs bottom 4

top 1,2,3 playing against bottom 1,2,3

Top 1,2,3,4 playing against bottom 1,2,3,4

Remember no system is 100% sure,u can use this on any sport apart from horse racing.
U might be lucky to get odds of 1.49 - 1.55

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2013
udemzy_udex: if u believe in small odds i.e u don't care staking on small odds like 1.30- 1.45,then try this.

Top 3 versus bottom 3
or top 4 vs bottom 4

Remember no system is 100% sure,u can use this on any sport apart from horse racing.

Okay,the odd is small right?
How about betting on inplay games ussing this system,waiting for 10-15 before you bet? The odd would have increase a bit.

Remember don't just bet on any odd from 1.30 upward because u believe they will alwayss win since the odd is low make sure that u follow the rules.
Top 3 vs bottom 3
Or
Top4 vs bottom 4
Shikina.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2013
okay we all know that no system is 100% sure,if we can get at least 50-60% winning rate i believe we are still going to be in profit. Abi no be so
Okay u're free to back test this sytem with me.

Rules

1. Middle table team 7-14 position (u can adjust dis but both team must be in the middle table position)
2. Both team must not av 3 winning/draw streak in their last 5 match
4.the over odd should be around 1.60 - 1.80(u can adjust it to ya own taste)

if can change any of the rules to suit yaself if u notice anything.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2013
oya make we try this together again.

All na back testing grin

This system is base on over2.5 offplay and inplay over1.5

Rules
1.favourite must be @ home
2.favourite odd must be 1.59-1.79
3.minus the favourite odd from the draw odd,if the total is 1.60 and above u bet.
4.the over 2.5 odd must be 1.50-1.70
5.follow the rules

Same procedure for the inplay
But the rule 4 is different.
when the over2.5 odd is 1.80 and above u wait for 10-30min(depending on hw long u want to wait)and bet on the over1.5

Remember no system is 100% sure but if u av a winning rate of 60% and above then notin do u grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2013
udemzy_udex: oya make we try this together again.

All na back testing grin

Rules
3.minus the favourite odd from the draw odd,if the total is 1.60 and above u bet.
5.follow the rules

when the over2.5 odd is 1.80 and above u wait for 10-30min(depending on hw long u want to wait)and bet on the over1.5

Remember no system is 100% sure but if u av a winning rate of 60% and above then notin do u grin
I like this one. I use it to make a lot of in-play winnings. Normally, if a game ends goalless @FH the odds for over1.5 sky rockets to 2.00 for teams that started the game with over1.5 @1.2 or less. Over2.5 wud be around 3.5. Most games end 1:1, 2:0, 2:1. Your safest bet wud be to back over0.5. Usually the odds are @ about 1.4, 1.5. This one will pay you 80-90% of the time.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2013
Spambot: @jasper7 and others.
Is it only football that's welcomed here?
Nope, every sports is welcome.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Spambot: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
jasper7:
Nope, every sports is welcome.
Alright!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Manutd19: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
@jasper......most games are played in the afternoon & evening.....it's always hard to pick games in the morning. I suggest you divide the group into 2 instead of 3 imo.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by unclenna(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
udemzy_udex: if u believe in small odds i.e u don't care staking on small odds like 1.30- 1.45,then try this.

Top 3 versus bottom 3
or top 4 vs bottom 4

Your system is good but to get the bottom three I prefer to take the bottom three before the relegated teams and the new arrived teams from the lower division. I.e Manu vs Hull City or crystal palace. Na sure win. That part of my strategy. You just rigged it out of my brain. When you get it for ten or 20 leagues then you are a done..........Also note: I prefer, consistent top league just like man u

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Manutd19: @jasper......most games are played in the afternoon & evening.....it's always hard to pick games in the morning. I suggest you divide the group into 2 instead of 3 imo.
Good suggestion. Maybe if the groups are into 2. Our bets will be more precise. Eh?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
unclenna:
Your system is good but to get the bottom three I prefer to take the bottom three before the relegated teams and the new arrived teams from the lower division. I.e Manu vs Hull City or crystal palace. Na sure win. That part of my strategy. You just rigged it out of my brain. When you get it for ten or 20 leagues then you are a done..........Also note: I prefer, consistent top league just like man u
Yep like ur idea but u newly relegated team can do wonders.
Remember when reading,they played well in their games and swansea.
I guess this system should be use after 10 or more match.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by benardemma(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Can I use driving licence to verified my williamhill account.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Tena11: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2013
udemzy_udex: oya make we try this together again.

All na back testing grin

Rules
5.follow the rules
Why isn't anyone talking of betfair lay draw? A simple question can 8 english league teams all play draw? Can t happen in spain or italy? Germany? Football has too much money involved..

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Tena11: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2013
Why isn't anyone talking of betfair lay draw? A simple question can 8 english league teams all play draw? Can t happen in spain or italy? Germany? Football has too much money involved..
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tena11: Why isn't anyone talking of betfair lay draw? A simple question can 8 english league teams all play draw? Can t happen in spain or italy? Germany? Football has too much money involved..
Their verification process is tedious.
Naa....8 english team can't play draw in a day,thats if what ya refering to
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Tena11: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Well I got verified.waitng for the new season. Not so difficult to verify. Allu need is a dorm acct and I.d
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tena11: Well I got verified.waitng for the new season. Not so difficult to verify. Allu need is a dorm acct and I.d
Then u can use the 12 system to lay d draw
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Tena11: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
12 system?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tena11: 12 system?
Yeah, 12 doublechance is the same as laying the draw.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tena11: Well I got verified.waitng for the new season. Not so difficult to verify. Allu need is a dorm acct and I.d

waoh, you're in to murder the bookies, lay o-0 draw on 8 matches. it surely gonna cash out, tho you gotta watchout for the liability too
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

waoh, you're in to murder the bookies, lay o-0 draw on 8 matches. it surely gonna cash out, tho you gotta watchout for the liability too
And any 1 draw that plays sets u very far behind, sometimes wiping off all won bets and taking even some more. If u lay the draw, ur liability gets on d high side while ur potential win is just double ur stake(?). Just be careful with laying and know what u stand to lose should ur game end in a draw. Instead of laying, u can "doubleChance" on abt 4 games which might give u up to 100% returns (2.0 total odds), depending on d odds.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

Yeah bro.....at least he go don make enough money b4 he go lose.

I can bet 1/2 lose out of 10 match
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
albacete:
and any 1 draw that plays sets u very far behind, wiping off all won bets and taking even some more. If u lay the draw, ur liability gets on d high side while ur potential win is just double ur stake(?).
Bros y u dey sound as if d guy no go make profit... Professional punters do bet on this type of market and they are making money...with the 12 system the liability won't be on the high side..i'll post a system a punter sent to me.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
udemzy101:
Bros y u dey sound as if d guy no go make profit... Professional punters do bet on this type of market and they are making money...with the 12 system the liability won't be on the high side..i'll post a system a punter sent to me.
last post updated.

It's just an advise/suggestion by d way, we are here to help one another.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
albacete:
and any 1 draw that plays sets u very far behind, wiping off all won bets and taking even some more. If u lay the draw, ur liability gets on d high side while ur potential win is just double ur stake(?).

To win accumulation in laying bets, you only needs one of your selection to play. you only lose BIG when none of your selection played which is very rare unless them follow the person for villa. really wish I was the one in the guys shoes
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
valboy20:

To win accumulation in laying bets, you only needs one of your selection to play. you only lose BIG when none of your selection played which is very rare unless them follow the person for villa. really wish I was the one in the guys shoes
LOL!
If one of ur selections play, and u get paid, will u still call it accumulation? Accumulation means all bets must be successful for u to get paid, or have they changed the rules?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes / Landmark Reopens After FG Demolished Beach Front Facilities / NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.