Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (24740 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
somadila: Good B.B. Tip for 2day:

germany vs georgia
under 140.5 points @1.83
BET CASTED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Mayowura: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
monsuru560: BET CASTED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
Haba! You trace am come here?
*Just joking!*
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Both Side Noted, that Cork City Example was my Undoing Really cos i bet against Them and they Really dealt me a Huge Blow. Welldone to You and Awesome Jasper.
albacete: It is better to analyse teams with lower odds than to think that d odds do not matter and back d underdogs.
However, small odds do not always play. Yesterday in Ireland, Cork City won Sligo Rovers 3-1 @ an odd of 6.50. Sligo to win was priced @ 1.45.
Cork City had a 15% slim chance of winning (1/6.5), yet they won. So even if a team has just 2% chance of winning, they might still win.
The above instance is a disclaimer on small odds playing all d time. Punters take note.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Welldone Jasper7, i have already Bought a Big Note and Ready for the Tip and Betting Lesson Towards the Coming Season. All Valued Teams are Noted and Their Strength Pointed also. As for Arsenal been a Sinking SHIP, i can't but agree . Though i am a True Gunner but my Loyalty is not to the Extend OF losing my hard earned money on them. Thanks for a Job well Done. Just know you have a willing Student, following you Passionately.
jasper7: SINKING SHIPS: Arsenal, Inter Milan, Valencia, Lyon, Monchegladbach
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
albacete:

^^ To d guys above, this is what d thread owner says and i hope u will take it in good faith.

All ur questions and enquiries should be presented to google and i am sure they will direct u back to NL, up to the football thread that has the answers to ur questions. Thank u.
. At least there is a Thread that is known as Parent thread. That is ok . Indeed we are at WAR, AND I AM BELIEVING THAT WIT TOGETHERNESS AND ONENESS, WE WILL DEFINATELY WIN THESE WAR.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^ u are right. The bookies will be left with no choice than to close our accounts. smiley
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Have dis killer strategy similar 2 wat some1 has already hinted.
1).choose 2 sure matches Wit odds say 1.2,1.3 to 1.5 or more.
2).choose a match dat has a odd like.home win.2.5,draw.3.23,awaway win.2.23
3)combo d 2 sure matches wit d home win of d match wit d big odd and place ur bet,follow by d draw and d away win.
Once d 2 sure matches win u're on a profit. Eg.
barcar to win.=1.25
man. u. to win.=1.4
liverpool vs chelsea.liverpool win=2.4.Match draw=3.5.chelsea wins.=2.23
i) combo barca win,man u win,liverpool win and place ur 1st bet.
¡i)barca win,man.u win,liverpool vs chelsea draw.place ur 2nd bet.
iii)barca win,man.u win,chelsea win.place ur 3rd bet.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
My strategy is 100% safer dan Charloskey's strategy.My strategy is 100% safer dan Charloskey's strategy.My strategy is 100% safer dan Charloskey's strategy.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
albacete:
17:00 -- TPS Turku - Jeunesse Esch (home win) @ 1.24 2-1 WON

17:00 -- SK Sturm Graz - Paris Saint Germain (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.49 3-1 WON

17:30 -- FC Elva - JK Tammeka Tartu II (away win) @ 1.40 1-1 LOST

18:00 -- PSV Eindhoven - FC Eindhoven (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.20 3-0 WON
Total = 3.10

17:00 -- Dinamo Kiev vs Esteghlal Tehran (home win) @ 1.35 1-2 LOST

18:00 -- KFC Uerdingen 05 - VVV Venlo (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.29 3-1 WON

18:30 -- PEC Zwolle vs SC Telstar (home win) @ 1.30 2-0 WON

19:00 -- Eb/Streymur - Lusitanos FC (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.36 71': 2-1 WON
Total = 3.08

6/8.
da fuq happened
Make i go rest joor till weekend.
1 bloody game just denied me my choppings in d 2 combos. Mtscheew!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chigorkizz: Have dis killer strategy similar 2 wat some1 has already hinted.
3)combo d 2 sure matches wit d home win of d match wit d big odd and place ur bet,follow by d draw and d away win.
barcar to win.=1.25
man. u. to win.=1.4
plz bro., will u mind throwing more light on this killer strategy cos i think the profit is the same when u place a combo on the 2 sure games only e.g :barcar to win.=1.25
man. u. to win.=1.4 giving u a total odds of 1.75 without bothering to include liverpool vs chelsea.liverpool win=2.4.Match draw=3.5.chelsea wins.=2.23
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
somadila: Good B.B. Tip for 2day:

germany vs georgia
under 140.5 points @1.83
LOST TIP
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2013
charloskey: Greetinz 2ma oga @d top dem(jasper)
Here is a system Ȋ̝̊̅ wil lyk to share....
The DRAW SYSTEM
First you choose 2 matches you are absolutely
certain of the result (like a Barcelona, Arsenal,
Manchester, Chelsea or Sevilla win), the odds don't
matter, the only thing that matters is that you are
sure of your choice (the odds won't be so high if
you choose favourites but it is the best way to get
winning bets).
And then you bet about 10 accumulators with
those 2 matches as bankers and a draw (so it's
all 3-fold-accumulators with the two favourites
and a draw),
Choose your draws in leagues where there are many
like the french Ligue 2.
There's a simple example with no team name, just
figures:
- Fist favourite @ 1.3
- Second favourite @ 1.3
- 10 * draws @ 3.5
Which gives you 10 accumulators @ 5.92.
So if one of your favorites don't win, you lose 100% If
your favourites win but there is no draw among the
10 predicted draw matches, you lose 100% If there
is 1 draw, you lose 40.8% If there are 2 draws,
you already win 18.4%
If there are 3 draws, you win 77.6%
If there are 4 draws, you win 136.8%
If there are 5 draws, you win 196%
If there are 6 draws, you win 255.2%
If there are 7 draws, you win 314.4%
If there are 8 draws, you win 373.6%
If there are 9 draws, you win 432.8%
If there are 10 draws, you win 492%.
Of course it is difficult to find more than 3 draws, but
3 is really possible and gives you nice profit.
Let me throw more light on this system... Picking draws is not very difficult I do stake on draws... Some leagues have draw experts playing either @home or away...e.g For EPL d draw expert is stoke city. For Argentina Premier division the draw expert is "Belgrano"... Belgrano won 4 draw 11 nd lost 4 in league(overall)... Belgrano won1 draw8 and lost1 playing @away.. Imagine if u stake draw on 11 of Belgrano's Away matches... Ur profit will b over 1000%... As the new season starts I'll b posting more draw experts, over 2.5 expert, under 2.5... BTTS e.t.c... Watch out
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 1:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Chigorkizz: Have dis killer strategy similar 2 wat some1 has already hinted.
barcar to win.=1.25
man. u. to win.=1.4

strategy not understood, come again bro
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by unclenna(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2013
albacete:

6/8.
da fuq happened
Which bookmaker do you use. Men the odds are very small
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
unclenna: Which bookmaker do you use. Men the odds are very small
Nairabet. Do u mean significantly lower than other bookies?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2013
albacete:

6/8.
da fuq happened
i think there is a need to make an inquiry in w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l. cos i read somewhere that they have a money back policy where "if one of u acca loose", they will return ur total stake as a free bet to u. Just like it happened in this ur 2 combos meaning u absolutely have nothing to loose.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Okay, am just back from a 3 day ban. I have been itching to comment on activities but e no easy at all. A little hint for 2day.Major Leagues will start from next weekend down to the last week in August. Leagues like Ukraine and Russia are already warming up to draw the curtain. One helpful tip I can give you for Matchday1 is that It's statistically proven that 80% of matchday1 games end in Umder2.5, 3.5, 4.5 (depending on the team or league). The first week is usually among the lowest scoring weeks in a season. Reason?, Nothing is at stake yet, everybody plays cautious ball, Nobody wants to make the first mistake. So, backing unders in week1 shud look profitable
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
somadila:
i think there is a need to make an inquiry in w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l. cos i read somewhere that they have a money back policy where "if one of u acca loose", they will return ur total stake as a free bet to u. Just like it happened in this ur 2 combos meaning u absolutely have nothing to loose.
ok. Tnx bro
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rickywowoz: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
jasper7: Okay, am just back from a 3 day ban. I have been itching to comment on activities but e no easy at all. A little hint for 2day.Major Leagues will start from next weekend down to the last week in August. Leagues like Ukraine and Russia are already warming up to draw the curtain. One helpful tip I can give you for Matchday1 is that It's statistically proven that 80% of matchday1 games end in Umder2.5, 3.5, 4.5 (depending on the team or league). The first week is usually among the lowest scoring weeks in a season. Reason?, Nothing is at stake yet, everybody plays cautious ball, Nobody wants to make the first mistake. So, backing unders in week1 shud look profitable
Does that mean we are starting serious biz dis wkend? And i luv wat u said abt dividing the day into 3,thats wat many foreign tipsters on twitter do
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
albacete:
ok. Tnx bro
u're welcome bro., i had a chat with w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l. cso, i was meant to understand dat d money back policy applies only when u place an acca of at least 5 games via mobile and the maximum free bet a customer can get is £50/€50 once in a day.
I believe this site will help punters dat likes accumulation to rake money
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rickywowoz: Does that mean we are starting serious biz dis wkend? And i luv wat u said abt dividing the day into 3,thats wat many foreign tipsters on twitter do
We can't start fully till all the leagues start. But we'll be test-driving for the mean time.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
@albacete, u can chk it out here w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.c.o.m/m.o.b.i.l.e/en/s.p.o.r.t.s/
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
somadila: @albacete, u can chk it out here w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.c.o.m/m.o.b.i.l.e/en/s.p.o.r.t.s/
kk bro. I really need d offer
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
albacete:
kk bro. I really need d offer
yea, it helps cos am considering signing up with them also, they have good markets that covers lots of sports
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
William Hill is a good bookie. Once you have a recognised I'd, then you are good to go. Especially for their money back warranty. I am not sure if they are still running it tho. Pls guys check and confirm.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
jasper7: William Hill is a good bookie. Once you have a recognised I'd, then you are good to go. Especially for their money back warranty. I am not sure if they are still running it tho. Pls guys check and confirm.
I read that they are notorious for limiting punters account who win too much. How true is dat?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by hisswagness: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2013
jasper, dis is ekhemini 4rm d bbm group...my trackpad got spoilt...so am nt wit my bb 4 now. I tried reachin out 2 lowisz bt cudnt n tried sending u a pm. pls tell d guys 4 me. tnx
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by teajays(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2013
jasper7: William Hill is a good bookie. Once you have a recognised I'd, then you are good to go. Especially for their money back warranty. I am not sure if they are still running it tho. Pls guys check and confirm.

Can one use national I'd?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2013
hisswagness: jasper, dis is ekhemini 4rm d bbm group...my trackpad got spoilt...so am nt wit my bb 4 now. I tried reachin out 2 lowisz bt cudnt n tried sending u a pm. pls tell d guys 4 me. tnx

Sure boss
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2013
teajays:

Yeah, National Id, International passport. Just to verify your age.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2013
teajays:

William hill needs only age verification. So, int. Passport, Nat. ID is good.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
jasper7:
William hill needs only age verification. So, int. Passport, Nat. ID is good.
ok, thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Landmark Reopens After FG Demolished Beach Front Facilities / NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) / CBN To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today - The Nation

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.