Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (13066 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2013
ShyM-X:
Boi, I just went on www.emeagwali.com to say "hi" to the father of internet. grin grin grin

That nigga is crazy, yo.

How can you be the "father of internet," yet your website looks so messed up?

Anyway, I'm planning to donate a better website to the "father of internet" for free.

Tell him to shout me. wink

I'm at loss how this dude scammed the whole world!
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by rozayx5(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2013
Gbawe:

Did you see me contribute to those threads either? I did not contribute, in all honest truth, because I do not know, in detail and comprehensively, what Chime, Akpabio et al are doing so how can I offer any defence for them? Whereas I know precisely what SW Governors are doing enough to speak up for them.

I believe in live and let live. I also have no interest in commenting on things I don't have full knowledge of.

Same way I speak here in defence of Amosun, as someone whose parents are from Ogun State, is how I expect those who hold their direct leaders accountable to show up on those threads and counter any mischief against their own governors and administrators. I should not have to do such for others to prove I am Mr.Nigeria to you or anyone else. I respect the space and privacy of others. Suffice to say Governors deemed to be performing (such as Akpabio, Chime et al) have my overall support. I don't however follow what they are doing in detail and can therefore not show up to be defending them against squalid pictures. You and others should do that while refraining from childishly retaliatory antics that gets us all nowhere.

South West Governors, you must be Sleeping
@Eko Ole and CO, bury your head in Shame cause the South West in nothing to write homw About if not for the PRivate Investments in Lagos which are owned by 90% foreigners, right in the middle of VI, and other towns there are millions of potholes and bad roads, which you cannot find in Uyo.
Zenith Bank had to repair Ajose Adeogun Street so that they could use it liek Human beings.
80% of the Air in Lagos Is Dirty and stinking, Garbage disposal at a slow rate, no drainage. I buy water heavily when am in Lagos and here a duncce named Eko Ole posting some pictures of a water works to deceive himself
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2013
payless:

Akwa Ibom is one of my favorite places in Nigeria. Akpabio is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. I admire his work a lot. Go through some of my post to confirm my love for the work Governor Akpabio has done. I am not ACN goon as you claim. I don't care about party. There are PDP Governors that I admire or dislike but I like all ACN Governors for what they have achieved in less than two years in office. Some of you believe if someone holds diiferent opinion from yours, he or she must be ACN/APC supporter. My entire family voted Jonathan but won't be doing so again.

You need to open your mind before it is too late.

One has renounced his membership of the ACN e-warriors. Praise be to Obatanla
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ketoprofen(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2013
payless: All of you Igbos have no problem now criticizing but you will start crying and complainingwhen someone post pictures of dilapidated schools in Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and Imo.

Ther are dilapidated schools in every part of Nigeria.

i tot u peeepz talked differently.
btw, i bet there are no school in the SE as bas as the first three pix.
and i am missing EKO ILE on this thread. he dared talk abt Akpabio's schools which were not even in the capital
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
birdman:

Ngozi is a lowlife. what part of that dont you understand? You should be ashamed she is Igbo, not parading her about.

So we know you prefer Yoruba babes, at least in your dreams... I wonder why? It explains all the self hate though wink

The more you try to make sense, the more you sound like a batty man.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
EKO ole and co ACN goons what has all these name droping and irrelevant issues got to do with Amosuns first class schools? stick to the topic on table and quit trying to derail the topic.
your paymasters are watching waiting for you to showcase their achievement in educaation.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
rozayx5:

South West Governors, you must be Sleeping
@Eko Ole and CO, bury your head in Shame cause the South West in nothing to write homw About if not for the PRivate Investments in Lagos which are owned by 90% foreigners, right in the middle of VI, and other towns there are millions of potholes and bad roads, which you cannot find in Uyo.
Zenith Bank had to repair Ajose Adeogun Street so that they could use it liek Human beings.
80% of the Air in Lagos Is Dirty and stinking, Garbage disposal at a slow rate, no drainage. I buy water heavily when am in Lagos and here a duncce named Eko Ole posting some pictures of a water works to deceive himself

This is quite true. Many small and medium scale developmental projects, individually directed, yet very consequential when taken together, are undertaken by the many corporate entities that abound in Lagos. That Fasola of a man really has little to brag about in terms of achievement.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by 4Willywilly: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:
That Fasola of a man really has little to brag about in terms of achievement.
Is planting of flowers not achievement?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by yorubaruler: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Education in this state is a disaster. The quality of education based on the level of degraded and inadequate facilities in Osun State would be poor. The ACN governors need to go beyond media propaganda and start performing.

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by IgboDelta: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nawa ooo. Ogun state is really backward
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oh boy, that one na schools where APC promise us be this? Sotay na tire be desk. Change indeed
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by IgboDelta: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
APC governments are a great dis service to the people of tribal marks
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Ikengawo: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
I wonder if someone has pictures of these schools now? have they changed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC / Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP / Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official