Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (13066 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao @ the bolded. grin grin

I'm sure the dodgy man must have been chest-beating everywhere back then about his forged qualifications and lack of achievement. Emegwali-esque pseudo-intellectuals!! grin grin

These people are clowns! grin grin

@ Katsumoto,

Did you see the last sentence of shymex post above?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
ujoinme:

lolthe heat is on!
PM your guy eko ole so you guys can come up with a response name calling is not goint to cut it!

That is part of the cyber bullying tactics of the ACN lap dogs.
If they are not insulting and abusing you they will label you PDP man as if any one who points out the many faults of ACN must be a PDP person.

Did not work then, won't work now.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

@ Katsumoto,

Did you see the last sentence of shymex post above?

Yes I did but we don't know who 'these people' are. So how is your comment relevant to Shymmex's comment? Also, you are yet to answer the question - Is Tinubu a certificate forger?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes I did but we don't know who 'these people' are. So how is your comment relevant to Shymmex's comment? Also, you are yet to answer the question - Is Tinubu a certificate forger?

With the introduction of Emeagwali the pointer is grouping all Igbos as certificate forgers and clowns. Hence I pointed out Tinubu's scuttled case by Fawehinmi.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
EKO OLE AND HIS COHORT DON RUN FOR COVER! LOL
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
. .
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^ End Of Story.........

Next>>>>>>>>
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

With the introduction of Emeagwali the pointer is grouping all Igbos as certificate forgers and clowns. Hence I pointed out Tinubu's scuttled case by Fawehinmi.

Ok i get you now. I am not Shymmex so I won't hold brief for him. He is able to express himself clearly.

But if we follow his post, it remains inconclusive. He may have been referring to Igbos but he certainly wasn't postulating that all Igbos are certificate forgers and clowns. Two of out millions doesn't in any was imply an overwhelming majority.

Second, he may also have been referring to folks who forge certificates or are guilty of educational malpractice but are quick to boast about such non-existent achievements. He may also have been referring to supporters of certificate forgers e.g Azikiwe supporting Anieke and SunnyBobo boasting about appointments that were political rather than based on merit.

Third, I am sure there must Yoruba certificate forgers as well but your attempt to balance the scales may be flawed in that you used Tinubu. I ask again - is Tinubu a certificate forger?

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Gbawe: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

That is part of the cyber bullying tactics of the ACN lap dogs.
If they are not insulting and abusing you they will label you PDP man as if any one who points out the many faults of ACN must be a PDP person.

Did not work then, won't work now.

Look, stop this weasel-like behaviour and man up. Below, reproduced again, is what Sonny_bobo wrote that Shymexx responded to. Instructive you were not compelled to say anything about the ridiculous utterance yet Shymexx is deserving of your negative comment for responding to what is written which, frankly, is an insult to any proud Yoruba person. The part stating "especially outside the shore of Nigeria" is the most laughable garbage I have ever heard as someone who has lived in the UK for ages. What are you going to be supporting next? The white supremacist drivel of Hitler?

Sunny_bobo:

Meanwhile, why is it that when merit is used instead of quota and federal character, the South Westerners don't come anyway near especially outside the shores of Nigeria?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tawa89(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Stupid f00l. You are too bigoted to know the difference between your sort ( shameless bigots) and someone defending his origin from unwarranted and nauseating slurs. Id1ots like you contribute nothing positive here, in the way of intelligent political discussion, but are on the scene pronto to talk when things are taken off-topic by bigoted losers. Abeg, think what you effing want. The opinion of lowlife losers like you matter nought to me.
LooooL. You can insult all you want , i'm not going to reply your insults because i'm well trained and cultured but i wont stop calling you out. You are a tribalist of the 1st order you try to mask it with big grammar but most of us here see through the smokescreen. Embrace your tribalistic leaning with honour bro or are you a coward?

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
tawa89: LooooL. You can insult all you want , i'm not going to reply your insults because i'm well trained and cultured but i wont stop calling you out. You are a tribalist of the 1st order you try to mask it with big grammar but most of us here see through the smokescreen. Embrace your tribalistic leaning with honour bro or are you a coward?

You just got lectured accordingly and you are here crying about insults..

Work on your spelling too..
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by bloggernaija: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
That is the legacy of the locust years of the military houseboys "PDP" and the military.
Most south westerner send their kids to private schools anyway.
But on more strategic note, the ACN are working at positioning the southwest for a post oil,post nigeria future.they are only doing the little loud things like building roads to keep the doubters quiet and PDP at bay.
Exactly the reason why fashola is not going to be building too many new free schools to attract okada riders ,prostitutes and never do well .he is definitely would not want to attract anymore of those who think the SW is where you get free stuffs and everything goes.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by lineal: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

"Honour" is correct. Nigeria uses British English, not American English. Are you ignorant of that fact?

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, stop this weasel-like behaviour and man up. Below, reproduced again, is what Sonny_bobo wrote that Shymexx responded to. Instructive you were not compelled to say anything about the ridiculous utterance yet Shymexx is deserving of your negative comment for responding to what is written which, frankly, is an insult to any proud Yoruba person. The part stating "especially outside the shore of Nigeria" is the most laughable garbage I have ever heard as someone who has lived in the UK for ages. What are you going to be supporting next? The white supremacist drivel of Hitler?

Dude, last time I checked, the only two MPs of Nigerian descent in the UK parliament Chinyelu Onwurah and Chuka Umunna are Igbos while the two Michaels who murdered an innocent soldier are Yorubas.

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by birdman(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I'd take this to mean you throwing in the towel. No hard feeling bro. If not for the madness of January 15th 1966 and the subsequent civil war, the Igbos would have been dominating every facet of human endeavour in Nigeria which would have honestly been bad though.

Anytime I hear a statement like this, I wonder if people who say things like this do not comprehend what they are saying? This is either the seed of genocide, or low self esteem. Or both. Disturbingly enough, even Achebe subscribed to this bs
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tawa89(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

. 'Honour' is wrong english? Wow! Free education........LAWL!!!
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
birdman:

Anytime I hear a statement like this, I wonder if people who say things like this do not comprehend what they are saying? This is either the seed of genocide, or low self esteem. Or both. Disturbingly enough, even Achebe subscribed to this bs

Unfortunately for him and achebe, the real deal was what happened before 1960 and before independence when we were all playing on a very leveled field under regional governments.

When was blessed the opportunity to put in display their capabilities as self governing entities

When only one region (SW) commissioned so many firsts in Nigeria, in West Africa and in Africa without any oil money whatsoever..

Basically, that '66 was after the fact and nothing but a silly continuous excuse to hide their failures and inability to develop their region when they were in control of their own development and resources way way before Nigeria as a country gan sef.

After '66 nko? We've had at least one ibo head of state, a vice president, many ibo governors, many ibo ministers, countless ibo ambassadors, countless ibo agency directors, SFG, senators, reps, party bosses and so on and still nothing to show for it but the same finger pointing and excuses...
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dude, last time I checked, the only two MPs of Nigerian descent in the UK parliament Chinyelu Onwurah and Chuka Umunna are Igbos while the two Michaels who murdered an innocent soldier are Yorubas.

Lmao... I knew he was going to allude to the two half-Igbo MPs. grin Well can you please tell us why Chuka Umunna's dad was killed mysteriously whilst trying to contest an election in Anambra in 1992? undecided

Anyway, before they both got there - a Yoruba British aristocrat, by the name of Baron Victor Adebowale CBE, was in the House of Lords. He paved the way for both of them. Btw, he's a full blooded Yoruba man with no mixed blood.

Since you've played your ace - for every other individual from your ethnic group that you mention - I shall reciprocate with three Yoruba equivalents. 3 for the price of 1!!! grin grin grin

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by braine(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Height of bigotry.
ShyM-X:

Lmao... I knew he was going to allude to the two half-Igbo MPs. grin Well can you please tell us why Chuka Umunna's dad was killed mysteriously whilst trying to contest an election in Anambra in 1992? undecided

Anyway, before they both got there - a Yoruba British aristocrat, by the name of Baron Victor Adebowale CBE, was in the House of Lords. He paved the way for both of them. Btw, he's a full blooded Yoruba man with no mixed blood.

Since you've played your ace - for every other individual from your ethnic group that you mention - I shall reciprocate with three Yoruba equivalents. 3 for the price of 1!!! grin grin grin

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
EKO OLE and CO,Your Oga at the top is going to fire you if you cant find enough photgraph to counter the blitz of the true state of schools in their ACN enclave.
All that mouth where you the make about ACN Gov don end as all nairalanders have seen you for who you are.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Since you've played your ace - for every other individual from your ethnic that you mention - I shall reciprocate with three Yoruba equivalents. 3 for the price of 1!!! grin grin grin

You may have to ignore that troll. His mindset is one of the reasons the Igbos are not trusted to lead Nigeria. If this guy is given the chance to lead, only Igbos will be allowed to work or eat. He is too daft to realize that if given the chance to compete, Nigerians are generally blessed when it comes to knowledge. I have met well educated Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas in the U.S who are on top of their games. I once had a Nigerian Professor of Public Speaking who happens to be a an Igbo man from Imo State. There is no part of him that shows sign of bigotry this troll has shown here today. My uncle, (my dad younger brother) is a respected Associate Professor of Maths and Statistics at University of Connecticut. He is Yoruba for that matter. I don't know what is wrong with this sunny_bobo of a guy. He must be out of his damn mind.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Chief Emeka Anyaoku - first Black commonwealth secretary general.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Former world bank MD.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Chief Emeka Anyaoku - first Black commonwealth secretary general.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Former world bank MD.

Bunmi Awoniyi- California State High Court Judge

Wole Soyinka- Nobel Leaurate
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^^^^^^ ShyM-X, I'm still waiting and if you don't fulfill your promise of listing equivalents, shame on you.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
payless:

Are you for real? How are these positions comparable to those I listed above? Are you sure you haven't taken monkey tail from Ekiti state?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
John Abraham Godson, a Polish citizen and first black paliamentarian born and raised in Abia State Nigeria
google him
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
payless:

There is no point in sinking to his level.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Are you for real? How are these positions comparable to those I listed above? Are you sure you haven't taken monkey tail from Ekiti state?

What the hell is Commonwealth Chairman position? Do you know the criteria for the selection of the seat? There is nothing special about the seat. Kofi Annan once led United Nation. All these bodies are led by diplomats from third world countries.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Obiageli Ezekwesili - Vice president world bank.

No international finance organisation would allow a Yoruba near its coffers because of their affinity to dip their hands into the public till.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Katsumoto:

There is no point in sinking to his level.

That id10t is out of his mind. He considers Igbos from Anambra to be superior to any Nigerian.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Obiageli Ezekwesili - Vice president world bank.

No international finance organisation would allow a Yoruba near its coffers because of their affinity to dip their hands into the public till.

Dr. Oluyemi Badero is the best Cardiologist in America. No medical facility or hospital would allow an Igbo man near its patients because of their affinity to using human being for money rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC / Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP / Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60