Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (12970 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by jibsai(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The bold part of your statement above clearly shows that you are either a teenager or your brain cells are fast degenerating. PDP never governed any south west state for 8 years. They were only in office from 2003-2007. Get your facts right before posting.

Lmao, ode ni e o...2007? So oyo nd ogun gov are in 2nd term abi? U jst embarrassed uRsef in d process of doing so to sm1 else Oponu somborri
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 1:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

I'm not even done yet, my next stop is Anambra so get ready to cry some more...

We have seen who is crying on these forum.
every one on this forum now know what you represent you bigot! guys are ready for you sustain the tribalistic sterotypes of nigerians.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Boi, I just went on www.emeagwali.com to say "hi" to the father of internet. grin grin grin

That nigga is crazy, yo.

How can you be the "father of internet," yet your website looks so messed up?

Anyway, I'm planning to donate a better website to the "father of internet" for free.

Tell him to shout me. wink
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2013
These thread is about Amosuns first class school.Stick to the topic you guys.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Err..I take that back - Mr. Emeagwali is actually a decent bloke.

God bless Mr. Emeagwali.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2013
ujoinme: These thread is about Amosuns first class school.Stick to the topic you guys.

Err. Just tell your folks to stop populating google's servers with malicious falsehoods about the Yoruba's.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 1:12am On Jun 23, 2013
ujoinme:

We have seen who is crying on these forum.
every one on this forum now know what you represent you bigot! guys are ready for you sustain the tribalistic sterotypes of nigerians.

Why are you chasing me all over the place? I'm not a fhag and I don't do fhags so stop chasing me around, I'm sure you have more than enough village fhags to pick from on NL.

Damn!!! Can we get some villagers repellant to chase you clowns away...
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by jibsai(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Some of those years you posted above were declared null and void by courts of competent jurisdiction and therefore never existed grin

u still dey argue (ladoja/akala in oyo) 2003-2011 oyinlola lost osun after 7 and a half years same with ekiti about d same time. Daniel meanwhile did 8years in ogun//
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

After 14yrs , What did Tinubu/ Fashola with $3.2billion annually do for Lagos state schools ?

When was the last time your incompetent isi ewu governors commissioned even a dog cage talk less classroom?

Abeg hush ya akpu mouth...

lmao
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2013
jibsai:

u still dey argue (ladoja/akala in oyo) 2003-2011 oyinlola lost osun after 7 and a half years same with ekiti about d same time. Daniel meanwhile did 8years in ogun//

Don't waste your time, he's trolling and it's obvious..
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

When was the last time your incompetent isi ewu governors commissioned even a dog cage talk less classroom?

Abeg hush ya akpu mouth...

lmao

May 29, 2013 and you even helped us publice it.

lest I forget , clean the spit dripping from mouth . its utterly disgusting.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 1:49am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu: Politically - Olusegun Obasanjo

Academics - Wole Soyinka

Entertainment - Fela Anikulapo

Business - Otunba Mike Adenuga

Who can beat these icons

So Obasanjo (PDP) is now the perfect Yoruba politician, and no longer Tinubu (ACN).

Hahaha!! These ode burukus no go kill person. Talk about speakig from both sides of one's mouth
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by jibsai(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Well said, why not counter other points I posted instead of dwelling more on a list which you apparently can not counter with an opposing list.

UR stuuupid and foolishly assembled list is a shame walai....non was first to pilot a plane, drive a car, medical surgeon, no astronaut, no navy seal, no politician of nationWide popularity! No philanthropist of note, no first class student frm havard,yale or oxford, nobody of note 4 real jst normal same peeps find anywhere in our country!!!

GO GET A LIFE Biatch!!! Ur wasted
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

May 29, 2013 and you even helped us[b] publise [/b]it.

I was expecting a documented project with picture like we do all the time. Now, go back to work

Ole 419 fraudster....
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 2:07am On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

I was expecting a documented project with picture like we do all the time. Now, go back to work

Ole 419 fraudster....

Hahahaha , Your the one who posted the pictures (even though mischievously). What other documents do you need ? You know all Akwa Ibom websites and can see all the pictures (since you can't read considering the kind of schools you attended in the South West)
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Hahahaha , Your the one who posted the pictures (even though mischievously). What other documents do you need ? You know all Akwa Ibom websites and can see all the pictures (since you can't read considering the kind of schools you attended in the South West)

Sad the schools you attended couldn't teach you the difference between "Your" and you are. What and where are the schools you attended?

quote author=t-something]

May 29, 2013 and you even helped us publise it.

[/quote]

"Publise"? It's sad the schools you attended couldn't teach you how to spell publicise.

Sad the schools you attended couldn't show you the difference between "its" and it's.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Meaning as usual you don't have anything to show...

What a freeking 419 isi ewu dullard...

lmao
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

May 29, 2013 and you even helped us publise it.

"Publise"? It's sad the schools you attended couldn't teach you how to spell publicise.

Sad the schools you attended couldn't show you the difference between "its" and it's.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 2:34am On Jun 23, 2013
payless:

Hahahaha, So since there's nothing to counter these pictures with, it has now gone down to spelling corrections.

Pathetic ACN goons. No salary for you guys this month.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 2:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

Meaning as usual you don't have anything to show...

What a freeking 419 isi ewu dullard...

lmao

Meaning am not in the employment of any propaganda Party, such as you, hence I don't owe you anything to show , unlike you, your salary and career (taking over from Lair Mohammed ) depends on activities such as these.

Unam Ikot, Iso Mbaim

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Hahahaha, So since there's nothing to counter these pictures with, it has now gone down to spelling corrections.

Pathetic ACN goons. No salary for you guys this month.

What is my business with pictures? Do I look like a photographer? You were ridiculing education in South-west whereas you did not have a sound education yourself. You shouldn't throw stone if you live in a glass house. I clicked on your username and I went through some of your posts but you were not that bright reading through your posts.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Meaning am not in the employment of any propaganda Party, such as you, hence I don't owe you anything to show , unlike you, your salary and career (taking over from Lair Mohammed ) depends on activities such as these.

Unam Ikot, Iso Mbaim

You need to hide your head under a pillow. I hope you don't condemn education in South-west anymore because you're not brilliant.

"am not" - wrong

I am not or I'm not - right
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by musiwa25: 2:52am On Jun 23, 2013
shocked
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by musiwa25: 2:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 2:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Still on Ogun

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Ogun

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 3:02am On Jun 23, 2013
More Ogun

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 3:21am On Jun 23, 2013
payless:

You need to hide your head under a pillow. I hope you don't condemn education in South-west anymore because you're not brilliant.

"am not" - wrong

I am not or I'm not - right

Ooops, you are so brilliant that you could chicken out of a debate and start attacking people's personalities and not the issues raised .

Mr brilliant man, how have you used your sterling brilliance to help your south west folks such as Eko Ile who studied under pitiable circumstances such as the one described in this thread and as a result isn't as "brilliant " as you .

Unam Ikot , Iso Mbaim
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Ooops, you are so brilliant that you could chicken out of a debate and start attacking people's personalities and not the issues raised .

Mr brilliant man, how have you used your sterling brilliance to help your south west folks such as Eko Ile who studied under pitiable circumstances such as the one described in this thread and as a result isn't as "brilliant " as you .

Unam Ikot , Iso Mbaim

Chicken out of debate?

Unam Ikot , Iso Mbaim
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tsomething: 3:29am On Jun 23, 2013
payless:

What is my business with pictures? Do I look like a photographer? You were ridiculing education in South-west whereas you did not have a sound education yourself. You shouldn't throw stone if you live in a glass house. I clicked on your username and I went through some of your posts but you were not that bright reading through your posts.

but you needed photos from Akwa Ibomites , when your colleague in the office (Eko Ile) did a similar thing about Akpabio's schools. So are you now saying we, Akwa Ibomites are photographers?

What a "brilliant" response from a brilliant ACN goon

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

but you needed photos from Akwa Ibomites , when your colleague in the office (Eko Ile) did a similar thing about Akpabio's schools. So are you now saying we, Akwa Ibomites are photographers?

What a "brilliant" response from a brilliant ACN goon

Akwa Ibom is one of my favorite places in Nigeria. Akpabio is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. I admire his work a lot. Go through some of my post to confirm my love for the work Governor Akpabio has done. I am not ACN goon as you claim. I don't care about party. There are PDP Governors that I admire or dislike but I like all ACN Governors for what they have achieved in less than two years in office. Some of you believe if someone holds diiferent opinion from yours, he or she must be ACN/APC supporter. My entire family voted Jonathan but won't be doing so again.

You need to open your mind before it is too late.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 23, 2013
double post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? / Mambilla Project: Nigeria Risks Another $2.3bn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.