Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,964 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (13016 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Payless,

also remember that when things were done on merit, the first VC of the first University in the SW ie UI was an Igbo man; Prof. Kenneth Dike and when the 2nd SW Uni, UNILAG came on board, only an Igbo man was qualified to head it; Prof. Eni Njoku.

You clearly don't have the ability to analyse issues dispassionately. Were those appointments not as a result of NCNC and NPC collaboration? When Welby-Evarald was leaving Nigeria, didn't he nominate Ogundipe to replace him as GOC but did the NCNC/NPC government not appoint Ironsi instead? What about when azikiwe appointed Dr anieke, a disgraced certificate forger who had been forced to resign from U.I as head of the teaching hospital on the same U.I, as the chairman of the University's governing council?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by amarilo: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

Sorry, I can't be bothered with all the village trolls on NL..
Hahahahaha see ben Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Payless,

also remember that when things were done on merit nepotism, the first VC of the first University in the SW ie UI was an Igbo man; Prof. Kenneth Dike and when the 2nd SW Uni, UNILAG came on board, only an Igbo man was qualified to head it; Prof. Eni Njoku.

Fixed
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
amarilo: Hahahahaha see ben Johnson.

This one na FAKE running as with all things ACN. He will soon be back here like a peeping Tom.
He cannot be referred to as disgraced Ben Johnson.
Let's dash him John Benson instead for his temporary disappearing act as the heat is getting too much to handle for him and othe ACN paid propagandists.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Katsumoto:

You clearly don't have the ability to analyse issues dispassionately. Were those appointments not as a result of NCNC and NPC collaboration? When Welby-Evarald was leaving Nigeria, didn't he nominate Ogundipe to replace him as GOC but did the NCNC/NPC government not appoint Ironsi instead? What about when azikiwe appointed Dr anieke, a disgraced certificate forger who had been forced to resign from U.I as head of the teaching hospital on the same U.I, as the chairman of the University's governing council?

Lmao @ the bolded. grin grin

I'm sure the dodgy man must have been chest-beating everywhere back then about his forged qualifications and lack of achievement. Emegwali-esque pseudo-intellectuals!! grin grin

These people are clowns! grin grin
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Gbawe: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I'd take this to mean you throwing in the towel. No hard feeling bro. If not for the madness of January 15th 1966 and the subsequent civil war, the Igbos would have been dominating every facet of human endeavour in Nigeria which would have honestly been bad though.

That's why the wise man Awo cleverly used the opportunity of the civil war to reduce the Igbos to zero economically but thank God things have reversed and we are in top gear now.

Here we go again. There is always something/someone stopping you 'dominating' as your "supreme" endowment indicate you should be doing. I ask you very simply, what stops you intellectually dominating even Nairaland with the delusional superiority you claim to have? On this thread for example, I find your contribution childish and distinctly unintelligent yet you are proposing yourself to be part of a 'master' ethnic group?

Why, as an example, have your superhuman administrators not turned the SE into the envy of civilisation? I think 'delusions of grandeur' and megalomania best describe what ails you.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by amarilo: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

This one na FAKE running as with all things ACN. He will soon be back here like a peeping Tom.
He cannot be referred to as disgraced Ben Johnson.
Let's dash him John Benson instead for his temporary disappearing act as the heat is getting too much to handle for him and othe ACN paid propagandists.

Hez back hahahahah

Power Shift! / Brazillian Ambassador / Letter To Babangida

Viewing this topic: Ucheosefoh(m), Prof Corruption, brown3, ShyM-X(m), stebell(m), umuh, Eko Ile and 6 guest(s)
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao @ the bolded. grin grin

I'm sure the dodgy man must have been chest-beating everywhere back then about his forged qualifications and lack of achievement. Emegwali-esque pseudo-intellectuals!! grin grin

These people are clowns! grin grin

Did you also hear about how late Gani Fawehinmi was harrassed at Igbosere court over the Asiwaju of area boys forged certificate case

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo

Why did you run away?

Anyway, you lot need to stick to the topic and stop bringing other people into. SW diaspora means Yoruba diaspora and most don't care about Nigeria, to be honest. undecided We're achievers and I doubt any other diasporan group from Nigeria can't compete with our achievements - pound for pound. wink
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

Did you also hear about how late Gani Fawehinmi was harrassed at Igbosere court over the Asiwaju of area boys forged certificate case

WTH is this clown on about?

Go play checkers with ya mates in the park, the rainbow-writing hick. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:
Sunny_bobo
SW diaspora means Yoruba diaspora and most don't care about Nigeria, to be honest.

What's the empty bragging about
So why are you and other yoruba diasporans on NL if you "don't care about Nigeria"?
Is it possible for you to say something coherent?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Pataki: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
OP, advertizing the reasons why PDP was kicked out from the SW!

Keep it up!!!!
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko ole the chicken have come home to roost!

Eko ole always loquacious, havent you seen these thread?

ACN goons where are you guys?

Cat cut your tongue?

Dont say you are ignoring the thread because that will be against the spirit of sportmanship.

Be a sport mate, Lets play

response response respons.......

lol
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

3 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

So why are you and other yoruba diasporans on NL if you "don't care about Nigeria"?

Says the rainbow-writing duffer with the IQ of a mole.

The last time I checked: this is the internet.

Or do you want me to explain the ethics of the internet to you, the dumb one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pataki: OP, advertizing the reasons why PDP was kicked out from the SW!

Keep it up!!!!

And Lagos where Tinubu and his boy, boy Fashola have been in continuous control for over 14 years
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Says the rainbow-writing duffer with the IQ of a mole.

The last time I checked: this is the internet.

Or do you want me to explain the ethics of the internet to you, the dumb one? undecided

This thread is certainly bringing the John Benson out of the ACN crowd.
Can't take the heat
Get out of the kitchen.

#FriendlyAdvice.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pataki: OP, advertizing the reasons why PDP was kicked out from the SW!

Keep it up!!!!

Funny irony

We sure need all the advertisements sha..
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by FSU: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
One more Ogun school in 2013

3 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

WTH is this clown on about?

Go play checkers with ya mates in the park, the rainbow-writing hick. undecided undecided

lmao...
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by EkoIle1: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
FSU: One more Ogun school in 2013

Gbawe: Sad that so many Nairalanders are hateful creatures into mocking and attacking each others like uncivilised apes and barbarians. It is only the bigoted elements , unable to give credit where due, who will pretend not to know that the ACN Governors are all replacing the mess of the PDP (typified by the picture OP supplied) with modern, well-equipped model schools as part of a holistic and comprehensive policy underpinning a return to greatness on sound, qualitative and comparatively robust education.

Below is a model school being built by Amosun. One would hope that amidst all the tribal and jingoistic jousting going on here, we should all still have the decency in us to support administrators who are doing well - wherever they are from - and leave them out of these childish, petty and senseless mischief that can only make non-Nigerians view us as highly warped and aberrant.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ogun_state/8757489100/in/set-72157632226234541/lightbox/

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by IGBOSON1: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
payless: All of you Igbos have no problem now criticizing but you will start crying and complainingwhen someone post pictures of dilapidated schools in Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and Imo.

Ther are dilapidated schools in every part of Nigeria.

^^^Funny how a reality check can make one sing a different tune......you weren't this 'reasonable' when that fool was targeting Enugu and Ebonyi states.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Gbawe: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

This is why you are singularly the most disgusting Nairalander I know. A slithering snake full of deceit and wretchedness. You claim Shymexx is "bragging" yet do you know what Sonny_bobo wrote that prompted a response from Shymexx? I.e:

Meanwhile, why is it that when merit is used instead of quota and federal character, the South Westerners don't come anyway near especially outside the shores of Nigeria?

below is the response of Shymexx to the above empty garbage:

@ the bolded - how do you mean?

Are you sure you want to debate this?

Yet SHymexx is the poster you chose to accuse of "empty bragging"? Do you know that on this thread this Sonny_bobo has made many supremacist brag against the ethnic group you claim you are from? Somehow, that does not offend you or even gain your attention. Someone says you don't come anywhere near those in his ethnic group for innate ability and you are cool with that. Yet it is Shymexx, defending his ethnic group from that very same slur, you have an issue with not the chap who directly and ungraciously, several times on one thread, stated unashamedly he is superior to you, your father, mother, uncle, brother, sister et al by birth and ethnic origin like a vile and worthless bigot/racist.

Shame on you !!! You are just a clown. A totally wretched and messed-up creature. Best thing you can do is to stop running around pretending to be Yoruba because you are unclad here attacking a Yoruba person rightfully speaking up against an openly tribalistic m0r0n hollowly touting ethnic superiority against others. As someone told the fool earlier, every ethnic group has greatness it can easily boast of. The only person condemnable here is the person ranting about ethnic supremacy. I don't expect a fake and vile nuisance like you to note this. You're sick !!! Very sick !!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

lmao...

there you are mate! was beginning to think that you split!

What do you have to say in Amosuns defense?

This is not a laughing matter so lmao wont cut it o!

OYA
QUE 1. Is Amosun short changing the good people of Ogun state by not improving the state of schools in that state?

Que 2. Is Amosun toying with the future of the proud and good people of ogun state by not investing in their future which the good people of the state know is their Kids?

answer those two and i will ask you further questions.

For i cant help but take pity on you by not asking too many questions at once after seeing the type of foundational education you recieved for the osun state .... sorry STATE OF OSUN https://www.nairaland.com/1333719/aregbesolas-schools-osun-o-state#16401858
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

Thought you were doing Ben Johnson?
Changed your mind? That was very quick, don't you think?

Thanks for showing us the UTTER CLUELESSNESS and blatant thievery of Amosun, the PDP reject who found his way to ACN. Building new schools while so many are dilapidated.

One would have thought your recent extra assignment to Rivers would have revealed how it is done by serious people. Obviously you find it difficult to adapt better models for rehabilitating structures.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Funny how a reality check can make one sing a different tune......you weren't this 'reasonable' when that fool was targeting Enugu and Ebonyi states.

Go through similar threads and see if my views are different or not.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sort folks I'm in the kitchen now running my ofe onugbu thinz. Will join d party later. Hope those who want to debate would be ready then.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

Do you need for somewhere to draw a picture before you can understand that the contexts are different?

SunnyBobo made a lucricous statement about appointments in the first republic being made on credit and I remeinded him that it was political and emphasized that point by stating that Azikiwe re-cycled a certificate forger, who had been fired for using a forged certificate, by appointing him to a position in the same university where he had been fired.

Is anyone boasting about Tinubu's certificate or did Tinubu forge a certificate?

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by tawa89(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Here we go again. There is always something/someone stopping you 'dominating' as your "supreme" endowment indicate you should be doing. I ask you very simply, what stops you intellectually dominating even Nairaland with the delusional superiority you claim to have? On this thread for example, I find your contribution childish and distinctly unintelligent yet you are proposing yourself to be part of a 'master' ethnic group?

Why, as an example, have your superhuman administrators not turned the SE into the envy of civilisation? I think 'delusions of grandeur' and megalomania best describe what ails you.
heheheheehe. Quit hiding bro. Show your true bigot colours. We all know its in you and we all are tired of you trying to hide it. I know you must be tired of hiding it too? Huh?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Gbawe: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
tawa89: heheheheehe. Quit hiding bro. Show your true bigot colours. We all know its in you and we all are tired of you trying to hide it. I know you must be tired of hiding it too? Huh?

Stupid f00l. You are too bigoted to know the difference between your sort ( shameless bigots) and someone defending his origin from unwarranted and nauseating slurs. Id1ots like you contribute nothing positive here, in the way of intelligent political discussion, but are on the scene pronto to talk when things are taken off-topic by bigoted losers. Abeg, think what you effing want. The opinion of lowlife losers like you matter nought to me.

1 Like

Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by anonimi: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Katsumoto:

Is anyone boasting about Tinubu's certificate or did Tinubu forge a certificate?

Did you read the Shymex post I responded to?
Maybe you need to go over it again slowly.

BTW, I liked your revelation about the certificate forger who was appointed by Zik based on the integrity you have established here without cross-checking elsewhere.
I hope you will continue with that integrity.
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by Katsumoto: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

Did you read the Shymex post I responded to?
Maybe you need to go over it again slowly.

BTW, I liked your revelation about the certificate forger who was appointed by Zik based on the integrity you have stablished here without checking. I hope you will continue with that integrity.

I am not following your points; can you expatiate please.

Shymmex was laughing at the point that a forger may have been boasting about his forged certificate and you retorted something along the lines of Gani being harassed over Tinubu's forged certificate. I don't see the connection, can you establish that connection please? Also did Tinubu forge a certificate?
Re: Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State by ujoinme: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Stupid f00l. You are too bigoted to know the difference between your sort ( shameless bigots) and someone defending his origin from unwarranted and nauseating slurs. Id1ots like you contribute nothing positive here, in the way of intelligent political discussion, but are on the scene pronto to talk when things are taken off-topic by bigoted losers. Abeg, think what you effing want. The opinion of lowlife losers like you matter nought to me.

lolthe heat is on!
PM your guy eko ole so you guys can come up with a response name calling is not goint to cut it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Kills Over 100 Boko Haram Militants / EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal / Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.