Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (730449 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bims198x: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
I honestly must commend u Oziongbodu 1 for your writing skills-it is e xtremely outstanding;thumbs up to you.

Guys Zubby has only just written his mind in the last few chapters and I believe we are all entitled to our different opinions-thus this shouldn't lead to exchange of words and taking issues personal-"all man will definitely pay the debt of nature:Death". and only HEAVEN can truly justify..

@ Zubby bravo ;for handling all comments maturely.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
plainmirror:
My friend religion is everywhere so don't narrow it down to Africa and Nigeria alone.
Try and learn how to speak your mind and not from the shadow of one mr zuby.
Thanks
e tire me o, zubby is a gud writer no doubt buh dat doesn't mean i'l swallow errtin he drops.. i no know if some people the try impress zubby abi dem dey fear say im go quit the story if dem talk their mind.. NIGERIANS!!!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
plainmirror:
My friend religion is everywhere so don't narrow it down to Africa and Nigeria alone.
Try and learn how to speak your mind and not from the shadow of one mr zuby.
Thanks
Oh. . . Mr. Mind reader, what makes you think I am not writing from my mind? Will Mr. Zubby spank me if I say the other way round? Maybe in your deluded eyes I am trying to hide under zubby to be heard.

Mr. Mind reader, does it mean I don't have opinion to say things the way I see them.

Please, take your emotional bull poo to somewhere else, I am far enlighten than butt licking.

Is it my fault that you can't read, comprehend, assimilate and analyze? Is it my fault you can't criticise constructively?

Hence, keep your backwardness to yourself if you don't have anything logical and intelligent and stop quoting me to write trash and emotional bull crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mkmyers45(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Definition of Hypocrisy: Grown God-Fearing Men and Women frolicing through X-rated materials and hoping to defend God through same.

10 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dust everywhere!

mtecheeew;abeg mod com and clean up this place we're expecting another update right away.

oga Zubby well done sir.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
achi4u: Dust everywhere!

mtecheeew;abeg mod com and clean up this place we're expecting another update right away.

oga Zubby well done sir.

I hope u have other things you do other than follow this thread? Just asking.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2013
mkmyers45: Definition of Hypocrisy: Grown God-Fearing Men and Women frolicing through X-rated materials and hoping to defend God through same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:26am On Sep 29, 2013
komek:

I hope u have other things you do other than follow this thread? Just asking.
I did nothing.
Just leaving my Life On The Run.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2013
edubaba:
Can somebody show me where ZUBBY's name is, among the top 100 in Nigeria or in ENUGU state ?..... Zubby ur a confused Fool.
My consultant said some months ago,"opinon is like an arsehole,everybody is got one"..this shows aww mediocre the commenter is,assailing someone definitively better than him,,even his name can't be found on the 1000th place in his state list.
Anyway,not every arsehole's tots are needed in the court of public opinon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2013
desertboom:
Oh. . . Mr. Mind reader, what makes you think I am not writing from my mind? Will Mr. Zubby spank me if I say the other way round? Maybe in your deluded eyes I am trying to hide under zubby to be heard.

Mr. Mind reader, does it mean I don't have opinion to say things the way I see them.

Please, take your emotional bull poo to somewhere else, I am far enlighten than butt licking.

Is it my fault that you can't read, comprehend, assimilate and analyze? Is it my fault you can't criticise constructively?

Hence, keep your backwardness to yourself if you don't have anything logical and intelligent and stop quoting me to write trash and emotional bull crap.

Now i see how shallow your reasoning is.
Do i need remind you that am far more matured to argue over someone elses life predicaments?
Pls do not ever quote me again. Go ahead and read, assimilate without sieving then act lyk a programmed robot from mr zuby manufacturing company.i detest 1d!0ts lyk you.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2013
plainmirror:

Now i see how shallow your reasoning is.
Do i need remind you that am far more matured to argue over someone elses life predicaments?
Pls do not ever quote me again. Go ahead and read, assimilate without sieving then act lyk a programmed robot from mr zuby manufacturing company.i detest 1d!0ts lyk you.

Do I need to remind you that your continuous quoting me makes this thread uninteresting to some readers.

You claim to be mature yet call me names. Maybe you lack ideas and logic and does not have anything to offer that's why you resort to names calling.

Is it a crime to have a different point of view? Are you one of the archaic extremists? Why trying hard to force your opinion and ideas on me?

Why won't you live and let others live? Maybe that's what your are thought in your church, how to curse, abuse and kill those that have different views contrary to yours.

Quoting me again and saying trash will only prove to me that you are dumb.

Make your points and respect people' views and ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Silence is golden.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ERF: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2013

"Ozoigbondu" grin

That's the character i love most in this story.

Abeg bros Zubby tell me the meaning naa? cheesy

If you have quoted me with the meaning, you can like my post to make me sure.

And main while you all can help encourage an amateur writter.. *permit me Zubby*

[url]www.nairaland.com/1458354/lesser-power-short-amazin-story#18441129 [/url]

thanks

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by everrichy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
I have been following this thread since the very hour Zuby started it.
I read every post just as any other person following but I don't comment.

However, it has become very unbearable for me seeing all these people derailing the thread with useless comments, unnecessary arguments, quarrels, name-calling and abuse of all kinds.

Therefore, I have this to say to as many people in this thread who has ever quarrelled with another person......

You are all fools.
You are all stupid.
You are all jobless.
You are all mad.
You are all a disgrace to yourselves and whatever you represent.
You are all ignorant.

I'll wait for the first FOOL restless enough to quote this post.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Everrichy ~Hahahahahaha~
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sigh stop d name calling already!!...so laff it out till d nxt update

A man (ZUBBY) dials his home and a strange
woman answers.
ZUBBY says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid," answers the
woman. "We don't have a maid," says
ZUBBY.
The woman says, "I was hired this
morning by the lady of the house."
ZUBBY says, "Well, this is her
husband. Is she there?"
The woman replies, "She is upstairs in
the bedroom with someone who I
figured was her husband."
ZUBBY is fuming and says to the
maid, "Listen, would you like to make
$50,000?"

The maid says, "What will I have to
do?" ZUBBY tells her, "I want you to
get my gun from the desk, and shoot
the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the
man hears footsteps and then two
gun shots. The maid comes back to
the phone "What do I do with the
bodies?"
ZUBBY says, "Throw them in the
swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you
don't have a pool."

A long pause and ZUBBY says, "Is
this
080683*1488

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^
the joke try small. But if he called a wrong number, how did now know guess correctly that the real owner of the house will have a gun and it will be kept exactly where he keeps his own? tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^
the joke try small. But if he called a wrong number, how did now know guess correctly that the real owner of the house will have a gun and it will be kept exactly where he keeps his own? tongue
check the meaning of coincidence then ask again
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
drnairalov and foxy dey add spice to dis thread o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hemical: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
I
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by JohnGalt: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Asaba man: check the meaning of coincidence then ask again
Double coincidence? Why not make it triple then and add a swimming pool to the house?undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 2:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Double coincidence? Why not make it triple then and add a swimming pool to the house?undecided
it's suppose to be a joke man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Chapter 142.

''Who told you where my house is'' i asked.
She said she overheard Uzoma her sister on the phone telling her friend that i lived in block 13 with brother Okey.

''Get me pounded Yam and vegetable soup'' i said out loud as i saw her mother approaching.
She walked off quickly to get my food.

Her name was Chilota. She was 20. I had asked her to come back to my place on the morning of the next day while paying for my food.

She had come alone around 9am.
I opened the door for her and sat opposite her. I could perceive the smokes from her cloths which meant she had come from the restaurant. According to her, Her mother had gone to buy food items while Uzoma was at the restaurant.

Chilota wasn't as beautiful and refined as Chinasa. She was just an average young girl who wanted to have sex like her mates. Since i didn't care if i lose her or not, i had went straight to the reason why she came.
She had come for sex and it was written all over her face.
I had stood up and took her to the room where i squeezed her two young boobs before making her lie on her back.

''Have you had sexx before'' i asked. She nodded in affirmative while she placed a small smile on her face.

I removed all my cloths entirely and asked her to start playing with my dickk. To my greatest surprise, she grabbed it, Squeezed thoroughly and started sucking on it.
Damn, i was hoping to dig an amateur but it seemed i was the amateur. Chilota twisted my dickk in her mouth and sucked professionally until i was almost as hard as a rock, then i got up and tore a condom.

''Ai ai ai, do it hard'' i heard from her.

Do what hard, i was doing my best girl.

Her cunt was smooth and tight as i had expected. Her two legs had tightened on my back as i fvcked her for several minutes until she climaxed. I had continued fvcking until she released her clutched legs out of pleasure and started smiling while i was still at it. Then i released my sperm and got up.

As i returned from the toilet where i had gone to dispose off the condom, she had changed position in expectations of another round.
''Get up, i am going somewhere'' i said.

She said she would come again the following day.
''Don't come, i won't be around. I will get you a cheap phone so that you can call me before you come here'' i had told her. I wasn't going to let that sweet cunt go easily.

When Chilota left, i got a call from Elizabeth who wanted to know if i was around.
I told her that i was but That i didn't want to see anybody. She had accused me of being with a woman which i was not interested to deny.
In this game of sex, no one needed to claim each other entirely until you put a ring on it.

I Called Chinasa and told her that i wanted to see her. She had not visited me and i was not in a hurry to sleep with her. I knew that the moment i slept with her, she would begin to lay claim on me just like others. But somehow, a part of me wanted to know how sweet she was.

''I will come in an hour'' she had said.

Swell!
When Chinasa came, i took her to Surulere.
A part of me still believed that the area boys were not aware that i was the one who ratted them out.

We got to Surulere and walked up to my apartment.

''Sit down baby'' i said as soon as we got into the sitting room.

Chinasa sat down while i went into the room to change into a different set of wears. I had missed some of my simpler cloths which didn't follow me to Jakande Estate.
''You live here too?'' Chi asked me.
I told her the place was where i lived and that Jakande estate was my cousin's place and not mine. She was relaxed as i had expected. She said that the place was very good since it was far away from Clement and troubles but unknown to her, Surulere was even more trouble.

Chinasa went to the room and opened my fridge to get water and when she returned, she said ''Why do you have so many hot drinks''.
''I am a lonely man and as a result, my friends were alcohol and music'' i said.
She looked pitifully at me. She was seated beside me on the long sofa facing the television.

''Why am i so afraid to fall in love with you?'' i said suddenly.
''You should be strong and decisive. Don't be afraid of what is going to happen tomorrow. Let us live for today'' she said.

Great! My little Chinasa had suddenly become a philosopher.

I carried her across my laps and made her lie on them looking up towards my face.
A smile was placed on my face as i also looked down on her smiling face.
I was almost tempted to tell her that i loved her but i resisted the urge.

''I wish there is no Clement between us. It was my fault.i should have found you earlier before Clement'' i said.
She smiled for long but said nothing until my mouth found hers in a move that reminded me of the first time i kissed Agnes at the asylum camp in Germany.

''I love you'' she said. Good, it was better to hear those words from a woman.

We kissed many more times as my hand found her knees and rubbed the legs up to her thighs.
The Home theatre DVD was playing a song from Chris de burgh titled 'suddenly love'.

My hands had eventually worked up to her cunt which was covered by a tight underpants. I had rubbed the top of her cunt while the pants were still on until she weakly spread her legs. Then i pulled the tight pant out and threw it on the floor. My hand moved up to her cunt again via her thighs as i rubbed the cunt twice before slipping a finger into her cunt. She was already getting wet. I had laid her on the sofa and knelt on the floor while i fingered her and kissed her lips at the same time. I was careful to be slow and tactful. She was moaning loudly and rubbed my back a the same time. I wasn't in a haste to go into her, therefore i continued the fingering and kissing while i occasionally sucked on her young smooth breasts which stood erect in front of me. I had continued the romance for several minutes until i heard ''Baby please do it now'', then i knew she was ready for my manhood. I got up and removed my cloths. It was time.

"There is never a time or place for
true love. It happens accidentally,
in a heartbeat, in a single
flashing, throbbing moment.”

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
ZUBY77: Chapter 142.

She said she overheard Uzoma her sister on the phone telling her friend that i lived in block 13 with brother Okey.

''Get me pounded Yam and vegetable soup'' i said out loud as i saw her mother approaching.

Her name was Chilota. She was 20. I had asked her to come back to my place on the morning of the next day while paying for my food.

I opened the door for her and sat opposite her. I could perceive the smokes from her cloths which meant she had come from the restaurant. According to her, Her mother had gone to buy food items while Uzoma was at the restaurant.

Chilota wasn't as beautiful and refined as Chinasa. She was just an average young girl who wanted to have sex like her mates. Since i didn't care if i lose her or not, i had went straight to the reason why she came.
I had stood up and took her to the room where i squeezed her two young boobs before making her lie on her back.

''Have you had sexx before'' i asked. She nodded in affirmative while she placed a small smile on her face.

I removed all my cloths entirely and asked her to start playing with my dickk. To my greatest surprise, she grabbed it, Squeezed thoroughly and started sucking on it.
Damn, i was hoping to dig an amateur but it seemed i was the amateur. Chilota twisted my dickk in her mouth and sucked professionally until i was almost as hard as a rock, then i got up and tore a condom.

Her cunt was smooth and tight as i had expected. Her two legs had tightened on my back as i fvcked her for several minutes until she climaxed. I had continued fvcking until she released her clutched legs out of pleasure and started smiling while i was still at it. Then i released my sperm and got up.

As i returned from the toilet where i had gone to dispose off the condom, she had changed position in expectations of another round.

''Don't come, i won't be around. I will get you a cheap phone so that you can call me before you come here'' i had told her. I wasn't going to let that sweet cunt go easily.

When Chilota left, i got a call from Elizabeth who wanted to know if i was around.
I told her that i was but That i didn't want to see anybody. She had accused me of being with a woman which i was not interested to deny.
In this game of sex, no one needed to claim each other entirely until you put a ring on it.

I Called Chinasa and told her that i wanted to see her. She had not visited me and i was not in a hurry to sleep with her. I knew that the moment i slept with her, she would begin to lay claim on me just like others. But somehow, a part of me wanted to know how sweet she was.

Swell!
A part of me still believed that the area boys were not aware that i was the one who ratted them out.

Chinasa sat down while i went into the room to change into a different set of wears. I had missed some of my simpler cloths which didn't follow me to Jakande Estate.
I told her the place was where i lived and that Jakande estate was my cousin's place and not mine. She was relaxed as i had expected. She said that the place was very good since it was far away from Clement and troubles but unknown to her, Surulere was even more trouble.

Chinasa went to the room and opened my fridge to get water and when she returned, she said ''Why do you have so many hot drinks''.
''I am a lonely man and as a result, my friends were alcohol and music'' i said.
She looked pitifully at me. She was seated beside me on the long sofa facing the television.

''You should be strong and decisive. Don't be afraid of what is going to happen tomorrow. Let us live for today'' she said.

I carried her across my laps and made her lie on them looking up towards my face.

''I wish there is no Clement between us. It was my fault.i should have found you earlier before Clement'' i said.
She smiled for long but said nothing until my mouth found hers in a move that reminded me of the first time i kissed Agnes at the asylum camp in Germany.

We kissed many more times as my hand found her knees and rubbed the legs up to her thighs.
The Home theatre DVD was playing a song from Chris de burgh titled 'suddenly love'.

My hands had eventually worked up to her cunt which was covered by a tight underpants. I had rubbed the top of her cunt while the pants were still on until she weakly spread her legs. Then i pulled the tight pant out and threw it on the floor. My hand moved up to her cunt again via her thighs as i rubbed the cunt twice before slipping a finger into her cunt. She was already getting wet. I had laid her on the sofa and knelt on the floor while i fingered her and kissed her lips at the same time. I was careful to be slow and tactful. She was moaning loudly and rubbed my back a the same time. I wasn't in a haste to go into her, therefore i continued the fingering and kissing while i occasionally sucked on her young smooth breasts which stood erect in front of me. I had continued the romance for several minutes until i heard ''Baby please do it now'', then i knew she was ready for my manhood. I got up and removed my cloths. It was time.

Thanks Zubby for this morning update more strength to u for more update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2013
ozuigbondu is here again, pls more update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
edubaba:
u just had to quote the whole damn thing undecided
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
edubaba:
WHAAAAAAT!!! Did u just quote everything just to tell him thank u? guy na wah u o..angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by wwwtortoise(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2013
everrichy:
I have been following this thread since the very hour Zuby started it.
I read every post just as any other person following but I don't comment.

However, it has become very unbearable for me seeing all these people derailing the thread with useless comments, unnecessary arguments, quarrels, name-calling and abuse of all kinds.

Therefore, I have this to say to as many people in this thread who has ever quarrelled with another person......

You are all fools.
You are all stupid.
You are all jobless.
You are all mad.
You are all a disgrace to yourselves and whatever you represent.
You are all ignorant.

I'll wait for the first FOOL restless enough to quote this post.

You are a bigger F00l to go down †нэ same way people Ʊ just criticised (callin' names)

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2013
ZUBY77: Chapter 142.

Swell!

hmmm..,,aww feel wet already....

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2013
kambee: hmmm..,,aww feel wet already....
over What? undecided BTW. y did u quote everything. angry

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
kambee: hmmm..,,aww feel wet already....
wow babe if u are so wet i will really take pleasure to suck u dry while we wait for Oga Zubby's next post.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.