Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (732108 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Another set of love game is on air oga Zubby doing his things.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2013
edubaba:
Thanks Zubby for this morning update more strength to u for more update
iwu onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2013
kambee: hmmm..,,aww feel wet already....
Aigoo,aigoo...just kos say toto dey skratch you no mean say you go quote the whole thing.moreover tsibiy contact dey em profile so you fit call am tellam say make em plant oilrig for your kitten

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2013

u dumb or what? ur making the thread unnecessarily long by quoting all.....just to tell us u r wet!

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chapter 143.

I had carried Chinasa to my room where i had sprawled her on the beautifully made bed. She had looked on at me while i opened my condom and slipped it on my dickk.
''I want you without the condom'' she said.
Danger! Danger!!.

I had smiled and asked her why. She said she would enjoy it more and that she trusted me.
Well, i had thought about fvcking her without condom but had discarded the idea since i didn't want to get her pregnant but when she asked me to do it without the condom, i had stopped wearing the condom halfway and threw it on the floor.
I climbed on top of her and slowly guided my manhood into the already wet cunt. She held my back as i pumped in and out of her.

I climaxed before her and as a result, i had taken her to the bathroom where after cleaning up, we started the second round. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and asked her to sit on my dickk. She turned her arsee to me and slowly guided her vaginaa into my already standing dickk.
I held her waist and pushed her up and down as my dickk hit every corner of her cunt until she climaxed. She had cried out during the orgasm explosion which had splashed some warm liquids on my dickk and increased the pleasure. I continued pushing her up and down until i got tired, then i got up and made her held the edge of the tub while i guided my dickk into her from behind.

I exploded some minutes later. We both got into the tub and filled it with water.

After our bath, we dried our bodies and went into the parlour to wear our cloths.

''It is over between me and Clement'' Chinasa said.
It was not a question, therefore i had kept quiet as i caressed her hair and the tips of her nipples while kissing her occasionally.

''What if you get pregnant Chinasa?'' i asked her out of curiosity.

''I won't get pregnant. I know my menstrual circle very well'' she answered.

''I am just curious as to what you would do if you get pregnant for me'' i said.

''In that case, i will have the baby for you'' she said.
I wasn't going to argue over that. At 26, i could have children. The problem still remained that i wasn't settled yet.

''That is good but lets not make a baby now until we settle down'' i said, trying to carry her along.

At around 5pm, we got down to the car and drove back to Jakande estate. There was a massive hold up in Cele Bus stop, therefore we had to spend over an hour there. By the time we got to her house, her father had returned from his shop where he traded on building materials somewhere near Eleganza plaza in Orile.

Out of respect, i had went into their apartment to greet him.

''Where are you coming from Chinasa'' he had asked. His voice was that of anger.
''Sir please i..'' i said as he interrupted me.
''I am not asking you'' he had said.

''Daddy i am from his house, he is my boyfriend'' she said boldly.
Her mother had walked in from the kitchen and stood at the door.
''How are you my son'' the mother had said to me.
I told her that i was fine instantly.
''Young man who are you'' he asked.
I told him that i was a friend of Chinasa and that she had wanted to know where i lived.
Chinasa had wanted to say something but her mother had dragged her to one f the room. I was left alone with the man.
He said he didn't want me or anybody near his daughter again.
''Oga, relax. You are not going to marry this girl. You should know that i did a respectful thing by coming to her house. If i had stopped her on the road, you wouldn't have known who i am'' i said.
''This is my daughter and i said i don't want you near her again'' he said, raising his voice.
I figured that any other thing from my mouth could result in exchange of words, something i knew was too bad for me. It was his house, his daughter and his decision but i already knew that i wasn't going to respect that decision.

I had gotten up slowly and walked outside and started my car.
When i got home, i called Chinasa. She asked what had happened with the father when she left, i told her that nothing really happened.
''He is just trying to care for you Chi. He is your father and he want the best for you. Don't let that cause a problem between two of you'' i had said.
I told her that we needed to meet again the next day and she agreed. I told her to come to block 13 at the estate.

Out of boredom, i called Clement.
''Big boy, how are you doing'' he cursed as usual and hung up.

It was getting to 7pm, therefore i called Okey and told him to meet me at the point-and-kill joint.

I went to the restaurant and met with my area boys friends playing draught as usual. I ordered drinks for them and sat with them. I also ordered a fish to be killed for them too. It was time to start telling them about Clement and his new threatening.

When the fish was done, we all ate together and drank together.
I didn't want to spoil that festive moment with the news of Clement, therefore, i decided not to tell them that day. However, i gave one of them my phone number and told him to call me the next day. He agreed.

I went home with Okey. Elizabeth had called and said she wanted to come but i told her not to. I didn't want any other sexx atleast for some days after the sweet experience i had with Chinasa.
I had decided to make Chinasa my girlfriend and discard all the other girls but i wasn't really sure what was going to happen. Her father had turned into a protective one and i didn't know what would happen. The war was against Clement anyway, not Chinasa's father. If i had determined to be with Chinasa, i would do it the new style of getting her pregnant first, then the father would beg me to marry her.

The following morning, Chinasa came to block 13. I called Clement and switched my phone to speakout and recording.

''Why are you so arrogant Clement, you are not good for Chinasa with that your attitude'' i said.

''I don't care about you or Chinasa. I have other girls but i will deal with you. Stop calling my phone'' he said and hung up as usual.

" As to the deceit perpetrated upon
women, let it pass, for, when love is
in the way, men and women as a
general rule dupe each other."

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
The Heat is on, right now and at any moment, a serious crime will be committed watch as Zubby deal with a stubborn clement. Gam gam.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
mummy, even u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Delis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seems u've forgotten all about ur travelln back 2 Europe lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice one Oga zubby...#JustInTime
...Rather eager to learn how u packaged Clement...
But Sir, U are gooood!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmadejust(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
*kida-berry#:
KIDA I've been too silent well zuby I must say ur a great writer I admire your writing skills I. Must give you kudos

same wit me and am intrique by his quote for thought.I like to know the author of the book u pick up those anxiom
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
delikay4luv: mummy, even u
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Owolarbie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Barry Scammer get out of hia before I open ma closed eye's. Ole Omo Kekere..@Oga Zubby double Tuale I dey feel u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
page 123
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by alingo4life: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Zubby on Point
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Chapter 144

Chinasa was obviously angry over what Clement said about not caring about her. She had squeezed her face in a manner that showed she wasn't going back to Clement. I wanted her to be angry.

''Baby it is not your fault, you don't have to be angry. Children of big men usually behave like that. They are always boastful and arrogant and even beat their wives'' i said.
I went on to give her examples of rich kids who killed their wives.

''Where did you say he live'' i suddenly asked.

She told me where he lived; the area, street and house number.
''Stop going to that area'' i said, as if that was the reason i asked.

Since she was angry, i didn't want to touch or even go close to her. Women were known to posses fragile minds which can easily swing from good to bad and vice versa.

The atmosphere in my place was awkward. The problems facing us ranged from Clement to Chinasa's father.
We sat there and stared at the television for many minutes until a call came to my phone. It was from Olugbenga, one of the draught playing area boys at the fish joint.
Gbenga was about 30 years old. He had been to Libya but had returned after unsuccessful attempts to cross over to Europe. He was delighted when he knew that i had been to Spain, where he had described as his dreamland.

''What's up bro'' i had said on the phone.
He said he was downstairs. I had told him to come up to my floor.

''Gbenga meet Nasa, she is my girl'' i said while introducing Chinasa to him.
He recognized Chinasa as the girl who was with Clement at Mr Biggs the other day.
''Is she not...''
''She is'' i interrupted him.

I told him how Clement had been beating Chinasa but that wasn't our business.

''That silly boy is planning to attack us. He said we insulted him at Mr Biggs and that he will hit us'' i said.

''Aaaahhh, he no day fear, for this Lagos. I go finish am, i go show am na we get this town'' Gbenga was shouting,

Damn. That was my problem with some people. If you wanted to fight someone, you didn't have to shout it.
0ur friends from the west were good at that, not everybody though. They loved fighting with their mouth.

Relax Gbenga, each fight required different approach and tactics.

But i was enjoying his anger and as a result, i went inside and brought out a bottle of Elliot whiskey for him. I needed him to shout more and beat his chest.

We drank as he kept repeating how he was going to finish Clement.
Chinasa didn't say much. She just kept her angry face and refused to eat anything.

When it was time for Gbenga to leave, i told him to take the whiskey with him. It was time to talk to Chinasa.

I had turned around and tried to kiss her. She had pulled her face away from me. She was still angry.

I knelt down in front of her and held her hand.
''You are going to break my heart if you don't laugh now'', i said.
She started laughing.

Humans, there is always a way around every act.
I needed her laughter at that critical moment, she was the key to the coming war.
Right there in my house, Clement called Chinasa.
He asked where Chinasa was and wanted her to come near the primary school where she had hosted her birthday party.

I told Chinasa to give him appointment the next.
''Tell him you have gone out and that he should come tomorrow'' i said.

She called him back and relayed the information to him. He was angry and arrogant as usual. He wanted to know why she didn't tell him that she wasn't around when he called initially.
When the phone calls finished, i told Chinasa that we were going to give him his first punishment the next day.

When Chinasa left, i called Gbenga and told him that we may be going to Lekki beach the next day, he was delighted but i also told him that we may also not go.

The following day, Chinasa returned to my place. I told her to call Clement and tell him that she had gone to Lagos Island to do something for the mother.
''Tell him that you would be going to Lekki Beach after the errand and that you would want him to come there and pick you up if he cared'' i said.

After going over the details, She called Clement. He said he would also visit Victoria Island where his father had an office and that he would come to the beach from there. He gave her 3pm as his time to be at the beach.

At exactly 1pm, i picked Gbenga and one other area boy up and we all went to Lekki Beach. We got there before 2pm, and hid our car somewhere behind a shop along the road that lead down to the beach.
We returned to the road and waited inside a bar while drinking.
Clement called Chinasa over an hour later and said he was on his way to Lekki beach and that he would be there in less than 20 minutes. It was time for Chinasa to go down to the beach.

''Remember what i said. Try to pretend that something is stressing you at all times. If he tried to get angry with you, try to shout at him once and leave the place. Here is N4000, It will be enough to rent a taxi to the estate. If everything went well between two of you, he will drive you back to the estate but that will be in the night'' i had said.

She wanted to know what i planned to do in details but i didn't tell her.
I took her phone and deleted every text message and calls we had exchanged in the past one week.

Half an hour after she went down to the beach, we saw Clement drove past us down to the entrance of the beach. He was alone.
There were many other cars there. We watched him walked down to the beach with his phone perched to his right ear. He was making or answering a call, probably with Chinasa.

A boy was at the car park area. I approached and asked him where i could buy marijuana. He pointed me to the direction but i told him that i can't go there.
I gave him a thousand naira and asked him to go and buy it for me since it was not far.
''Buy one parcel and keep the change'' i had told him.

He was happy since a parcel was less than N200.

As soon as he left the car park, we walked two meters to the Mercedes ML and swung to action.

" If you want to conquer fear, don't sit
home and think about it. Go out and
get busy."

30 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2013
tuale
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Is this for the indipendent.

Oya everybody arise o compatroit..........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by phapi(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Zubby d masterminder is at it again,cant wait 2 see hw clem wil b dlt wif....more prowess 2 ya ink pen boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by blackmamba1st: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2013
lil jboy: tuale

o boy nah double tuale o 4 Zuby

Zuby, it is not a coincidence that ur giving us the independence special.
just as Nigeria got her independence from the colonial masters so too Chinasa will get her freedom from the tyrant Clement.

Abeg Mr. Foxy if it's not too much to ask we need an independence special from u sir. thanks

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by wwwtortoise(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Dante!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lizzi78(f): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Loved the Last Quote

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dawoyo(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Thanx 4 d update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Nice one Zubby!
#searching...but where is Foxy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2013
T.stone:
Nice one Zubby!
#searching...but where is Foxy
Trouble dey m haus person dey go callam..which one be where's foxy?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
clement go swear taya when the yawa don gashgrin

oga Zubby well done o!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
another action in our season story..... i cant wait
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Who be d slowpok e calling for foxy's nursery rhyme? D dude should create his own thread jo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Zubby,from your own estimation.how many percent safe is a properly used condom?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
An adventure of two kids with so much cash to throw around....smh tongue. And all this planning, counter planning, outrageous spending, unnecessary burning of fuel and risking of li-fe(ves) na untop woman matter o shocked...smh again. Na money and time una been get sha angry. make I jus de read dey go sha...still following cool cool

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Only if d time,money,energy and logistic put into dis "war"was directd into a small scale bizness,d result(output)wud av been awesom.#Jst som random thought#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.