Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,026 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (731059 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2013
flexshop:

viLlage mentality come provoke me. Mr Zubby was very right asking that question.....
oga zubby
You must have been delivered prematurely 4 months 2 weeks through ceaserean section with such an undeveloped brain... Wont be surprised if you eat from Zubbys butt

11 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and then? Wats the purpose for this though?
u must not quote it. . . Read on like the others do
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Bash92:
It meaans they should drop there comment or like each update not just read and go
thank u my brother. . . Meat go always dey for your soup

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Suspicion is one the reactions by which an organism defends itself and seeks another equilibrium~ zubby ozoigbondu 2013

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2013
Good job zubby, I must commend your commitment to writing, because I am so sure you have so many other things to occupy your attention.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013
It's Friday. It means i am going to Enugu/Village this afternoon..

It also means less updates since Aneke Achime palmwine is not far.

But there will he updates no matter how slow.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2013
God bless ur hustle oga Zubby.......... learning a lot from this.....cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kenny1795(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2013
ZUBY77: It's Friday. It means i am going to Enugu/Village this afternoon..

It also means less updates since Aneke Achime palmwine is not far.

But there will he updates no matter how slow.
I knw dat GUY!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2013
ZUBBY BOSS! Please permit me to always use your quotes continuously for my personal message on my BBM! I luv them much!!!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Oga zubby, no vex o, I need ur permission to save ur picture and take it to a photographer so he can enlarge d pix on frame, I wan hang am for wal inside my sitin room, wit 'my role model' boldly written on it,

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2013
weazley: Oga zubby, no vex o, I need ur permission to save ur picture and take it to a photographer so he can enlarge d pix on frame, I wan hang am for wal inside my sitin room, wit 'my role model' boldly written on it,

Try Jesus. He saved you.
#Jokes

... And for this tease, the next chapter is dedicated to you weazley..

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2013
For weazly, the boy who said i am his role model.

Chapter 76

At exactly 9am, I called Baffoe. He picked up the call instantly. He didn't allow the phone to ring for Atleast once. He had made another mistake.

No one picks a call from a person he or she owed money without allowing it to ring Atleast twice, especially when the payment money was available. It meant that Mr Baffoe was eager to get to me.

''Hello, where are you''. He asked.

''Mr Baffoe I am in Accra Ghana. I thought I asked you to stop asking that question. Let us go over the issue once more before I tell you where to find me'' I said.

I lowered my phone from my ear and switched on the recording application.

''I just called Your girlfriend and she said you took $500 from her, is that true Baffoe'' I asked.

''She is a liar, she only gave me $350 and not $500'' he said in a haste.

''Are you ready to refund that amount Sir'' I asked.

''I told you I am ready. Just tell me where you are and I will bring the money to you'' he said.

''Mr Baffoe, if you don't return my money, I am going to the Police to report you''. I said.

He hesitated for some seconds before talking.

''Why would you go to the Police, we don't need to get the Police involved in this matter. Just you and me, we can settle the Matter'' he said.

He had somehow narrowed his squad to thugs. I had suspected that he would come with thugs or Police but from the way he talked about the Police, I believed that he had organised some local boys to either beat me up or even kill me. I never ruled any possibility out.

''Its alright Mr Baffoe. Give me an hour to come down to Accra, I will call you as soon as I arrived'' I said and hung up the call.

''You are no longer going to Baffoe for the money'' I turned and said to Chinelo.

I told her that Baffoe had organised either the Police or thugs to beat us up.

I replayed the recorded message to her.

''How did you record the phone call'' Chinelo asked, still amazed at the technology.

''Never mind, just get ready, we are going to the Police Station.

''No no, I am not going to any Police Station. I am no more interested in this case. You said you have forgiven me'' she said.

''Yes, I have forgiven you but we need to teach mr Baffoe how to respect women, especially Nigerian women'' I said, hoping that the gender appeal would soften her stand but it didn't work.

She hurriedly wore her clothes, stood up and walked to the exit door.

''Chinelo, before you leave, there is something I would like you to hear'' I said as I located the voice record number 2 on my phone and played it.

She opened her eyes wide as the phone call between her and me played out.

In the call, she had admitted that she took my money without sex.

''You see, with or without you, I am going to the Police. But If I go alone, I will let them know about your lies. They already knew you took my money but didn't know how you spent it. All you have to do at the station is to tell them that Baffoe had taken $350 from you and had refused to give it back. If Baffoe denied, I will then play the record where he admitted to have taken the money'' I said and stood up.

As I walked slowly down the staircases, Chinelo followed me without saying a word.

We got to the road and called a cab.
''Take us to the Tema Central Police station'' I said.
On our way to the station, I called the inspector who had investigated our case from the begining. He didn't recognize me but asked me to come to the station.

As soon as we got to his office, he recognized us.

''What are you two doing here'' he asked.

Chinelo kept quiet as I had told her.

''Sir, This lady called me and said she had repented from doing bad things. She said she wanted to refund my money but the problem is that her boyfriend had refused to give her the money back. She had given part of the money to him to keep for her'' I said and kept quiet.

He turned to Chinelo and asked if it was true to which she affirmed with a nod.

The Inspector asked us to get ready. We were going to Baffoe's house.

I stepped outside and called Baffoe.

''I am ready to take the money now'' I had said.

As expected, he asked where I was and I told him that I was in a taxi coming to his house at the estate.

I told him that I was about thirty minutes away.

''We must always prepare ourselves by previously thinking out and practising how to act on any emergency so that we are never taken by surprise''

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Okelity2812(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Following like uga na esọ evị

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2013
Chei!! Why was I in a hurry to finish reading? Now I'm thirsty for more updates. Nice one Zuby. ...back to chapter 1
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by osymerga(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2013
I am just speechless by my bros Oga Zubby....never read something like this,even James hardly chase will be full of envy by his writeup...This should be make into a movie.Thump up for u,Great ZUBBY........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2013
More!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Madawaki01: More!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Highbe(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2013
If you r HIV positive, then you
have HIV.
If you r HIV negative, then you
DON'T have HIV.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2013
more pls
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by fckyourman: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Oga zubby after all the sex in this novel, and you have contacted no diseases. Condoms are really safe then.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2013
Safe journey to your village
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2013
This tactical Chapter is dedicated to all the moderators of Nairaland.

Chapter 77

I had given Baffoe thirty minutes but within fifteen minutes, we were already at the estate.
His doors were open when we came. With me were three Police men and Chinelo.

As soon as we knocked on the door, Baffoe rushed out but stopped abruptly when he saw the Police.

He greeted the Policemen. One of them pointed him towards the sitting room. He moved ahead as we followed him to the sitting room.
Three other Men were sitting there, all looked surprised to see us.

I was on a dark Eyeglasses. I looked at them one after the other, turned to Baffoe and asked if these were the thugs he had organised to kill Chinelo because she asked you for her money.
One of them got up but seeing that the Police were there, he sat down again.

''Officer, we need to be careful. I am sure these people have weapons with them'' I said.

The two lower ranked police officers pulled out their guns instantly and pointed it at the men on the chairs.

''Can we have your Identity cards'' The inspector said to them.

They fumbled in their pockets and brought out different kinds of Identity cards ranging from National Identity card to drivers licence and International passport.
The officer collected them and looked at each one of them separately.

''Mr Isaac Baffoe, did you take any money from this woman?'' he asked.

''No, I didn't take her money sir'' he replied.

''Liar, I gave yout $350 to keep for me'' Chinelo shouted from my back.
I told her to keep quiet and let the officer talk to him first.
It was an appeal the inspector liked. I knew that playing with their minds positively would make them efficient.

''Do you know her at all Mr Isaac'' the inspector asked again.

''Yes, I know her. She visited me one time'' Baffoe answered.

The inspector wrote something down on his papers and continued.

I liked this Ghana Police. They acted like the European cops. They ask questions and take notes.

My eyes were fixed on the three thugs on the sofa. They all relaxed with their backs on the chairs as if they were on a party. I was sure they had Atleast a gun or some other kind of weapon with them. Unfortunately, I could not ask the Police to search them, however I was contented that they were being subdued by the government authorities.

''Mr Isaac, We would like you to follow us to the station now'' the inspector said.

The news was a welcomed idea. I wanted to get out of the sight of those thugs. I knew the lower police officers had drawn their guns but if a shoot out ensured, I could not protect myself and Chinelo. I had no weapon with me and it was frightening.

I touched Chinelo and asked her to follow me outside. I wanted out of the room as fast as I could. We stood in front of the house and waited for them to come out.

The thugs came out with the two officers guarding them first. They were followed by the inspector and Baffoe.

As soon as we came out and the door was locked, the inspector handed the Identity cards of the other three men and asked them to leave the premises immediately. They cleared out very fast. We walked out behind them to where the Cars were packed.

Mr Baffoe opened his car and the inspector with one other officer followed him into his car.

Chinelo and I joined the remaining officer into the police car and we drove past the thugs and headed to the station.

We got to the station fifteen minutes later and walked to the inspectors desk.

He excused himself and walked inside.
About ten minutes later, he came out with a white file containing the statements I made when Chinelo took my money. The same file also contained two other statements that belonged to Chinelo and Mr Baffoe.
Mr Baffoe had taken surety for Chinelo as her boyfriend when she denied that she didn't take my money.

The inspector read through Baffoe's statements and asked him a question.

''Mr Isaac, you said this woman is not your girlfriend but you told us a few days ago that she lived with you. Did she live with you as a tenant or partner'' the inspector asked.

The case was getting interesting. I could feel some excitement inside of me. Mr Baffoe had shoot himself on the leg and the intelligent police officer was tying him with a rope.

''She was a girl I picked in the street and asked her to stay with me for some days'' Baffoe said.

''Did you take her money from her or not. If you lie to me Mr Isaac, I will lock you up'' the policeman asked Baffoe again.

''I swear she did not give me any money. I asked her where the $1000 she stole from this man was but she said she lost it''

''Miss Sinelo, did you give Mr Isaac money'' the inspector turned and asked Chinelo.

She nodded.

I had told her not to talk too much to the Police.
Just give them straight answers. I didn't know how clever and intelligent Chinelo was and I didn't want complications in her answers. Although I gave her some credits for being able to steal my money successfully. I knew how I liked guarding money, therefore anybody who tricked me into losing it deserved some credit.

''How much money did he take from you''. The inspector asked.

''$350 sir'' she answered.

'' Mr Zuby, what exactly did you come to do in Accra'' the inspector asked me.

The question took me unawares. I wasn't expecting any question or even any involvement in the matter. I was the person whose money got missing.

''Excuse me sir'' I said.

''I asked what you came to do in Accra'' he repeated.

''Sir I am a businessman and I deal on used vehicle spare parts. I had gone to the Tudu spare parts market and purchased some vehicle parts. However my money was stolen and the ones I have is no longer enough. That is why I am trying to recover my money from Mr Baffoe so that I can be able to pay up for the goods and travel back to Nigeria'' I said flawlessly.

Somehow, I had quickly remembered that I had gone to the Tudu market and spent almost the whole day pricing spare parts. I had done that out of nothing to do but it had proved to be the best thing I did in Accra.

''IF we go to the Tudu market, can we have any evidence or witness that you have ever been there'' he asked.

''Yes, sir. The goods I have prized had been arranged for me but I have not been able to pay up'' I said.

''Good because we are going to Tudu and if we find out that you didn't go there, I will lock you up for lying to me'' he said.

It seemed that lies attracted jail terms in Ghana.

''Mr Isaac, are you still denying that you didn't take any money from this woman'' the inspector asked mr Baffoe.

''Yes, sir, she gave me no money'' he said.

''Officer excuse me'' I interrupted.

''I am a peaceful man. I had called mr Baffoe to return the money and he agreed. I have some evidence of our conversation over the phone'' I said as I brought out my phone.

The inspector looked as I located the voice record number 3 and clicked play..

''She is a liar, she only gave me $350.........................

''Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot change or alter the state of facts and evidence''

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Accra ends in the next chapter.....

we are going back to Lagos soon.

Fasten your belt.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Igbo men with money. Nice one zuby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DonBrutus(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby pls for the love of me finish this money recovery part b4 u leave for villa biko!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Another masterpiece
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby ur talent is needed in the Naija police. you na mr csi grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
yemi2plus2: Igbo men with money. Nice one zuby

yemi oniranu nie,u know like money? grin

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
'' Suspicion is one of the reactions by
which an organism defends itself and
seeks another equilibrium''

May I know where you get these beautiful quotes from?

P.S.: 'Ask and it shall be given unto you'. Mr Zubby, please dedicate the next chapter to me *winks*

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Don Brutus: Zubby pls for the love of me finish this money recovery part b4 u leave for villa biko!!!!

i will grant this request..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
'' Suspicion is one of the reactions by
which an organism defends itself and
seeks another equilibrium''

May I know where you get these beautiful quotes from?

P.S.: 'Ask and it shall be given unto you'. Mr Zubby, please dedicate the next chapter to me *winks*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chapter 78

''She is a liar, she only gave me $350 and not $500'' boomed from the Motorola speakers.

The inspector was astounded. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The unmistakable deep voice of Mr Isaac Baffoe had just made his investigations so easy. The recorded evidence could even get him a promotion.

I looked at him and saw the smile on his face.

''Mr Isaac, I told you not to lie to me... Do you want to tell me more lies or are you tired of them'' the inspector asked as he picked up the flat piece of Motorola Razor and examined it.

Mr Baffoe had lowered his head down in shame and clear tiredness. He had given up. He had been outsmarted and defeated in his own back yard by the guy he called a silly Nigerian. Only if he knew that Ozoigbondu's hobbies had '' thinking ahead'' at the top of the list.

''Where is this money Mr Isaac'' the inspector asked.

''I can go and get the money sir'' he said.

''No, you are not leaving this place Mr Isaac. You are staying one week with us here for lying to me'' the inspector said as he pressed a Police radio and called a constable.

''Mr Isaac, you need to call your lawyer or anybody who will bring the money down here today and maybe I will remove some days from your time here'' he said.

Mr Baffoe brought out his phone quickly and called a lady. I guessed it was her sister or girlfriend.

'' Anna please I am at the Tema Police headquarters. Can you come here?'' he said.

He thanked whoever it was and cut off the phone.

A constable had just arrived with another man.

''Take Mr Isaac to cell 12'' the inspector said.

Mr Baffoe stood up slowly and followed them.

''Tell me how you record phone calls with this phone'' the inspector said.

I took it from him and first of all, deleted Voice call number 2 which contained the conversation between me and Chinelo.

Then I moved to his side and showed him how to switch on the recording when a call comes to the phone. He was impressed with Motorola.

He later asked us to go outside and wait for his instructions. I took Chinelo to the canteen and bought her snacks. We had not eaten anything for the day and she was hungry. As for me, whenever I was on a mission, food was the last thing on my mind. However, I ate snacks with a small pack of milk as well.

''Are you mr Sibi'' a lady police officer asked me an hour later at the canteen hall.

''Yes, I am'' I said.

She said the Inspector wanted to see me. We followed her to the office again.

Some heaps of Cedis were on the table. Seated opposite the money was a woman of about 40 years.

The Inspector introduced her as Mr Baffoe's sister and said she had returned my money. She said the Cedis covered the equivalent of $350.
He brought out a paper that was newly typed and printed in a computer. I signed and Chinelo signed as well.

The Inspector handed me the money. I counted some money and gave to him as appreciation but he rejected it with a laugh. He just told us to go and stay out of trouble.

I took Chinelo and left the Police station. We hired a cab and drove to Nkruma square where I changed the money back to Dollars. We got $340.

Great. I had recovered $740 Dollars out of the $1000.

My balance remained $260.

I called Tony and told him where I was. He said he had gone to drop off her girl but will meet me at the Accra mall in an hour. We went to Accra Mall area and ate some food. After that we located a small bar and waited for Tony while we took some drinks.

Tony came about two hours later and picked us up.

''Chinelo, we have seen a lot of troubles today and it would be nice to know where you live'' I said.

She said she lived somewhere called Kotobabi. We drove towards north to the area. We arrived at the house. It was a downstairs with self contain apartments.
She lived in a room with another girl.

''As soon as we entered the room, I looked around for the Italian shoes and bag she had bought with my money but didn't see any of them.

''Where are the the shoes and the bag you bought with my money'' I asked her.

Tony who was angry inside the car for my decision to visit Chinelo became alerted. He somehow figured out why I asked that harsh question.
Chinelo on the other had had not fully grasped why the question materialized suddenly, but she was also suspicious.

''Chinelo, my Balance remains $260 and I need it here and now. If I don't get it in cash, I will pick the things that is worth that amount in my own estimation. If you try to stop me,, I will find a different way to deal with you. I believe you should know what I can do by now'' I said as I looked around the room to evaluate the prices of the items scattered around the room.

She was dumbfounded.

''Azubuike, why are you doing this to me. You said you have forgiven me and I believed you. I trusted you.'' she said and started to cry.

Tony was touched by her tears but I was not.
I flashed back and recalled how I felt when I couldn't see my phone in the hotel.
I was lost in Accra without that phone. What if the hotel manager had decided not to give me some money back, what would have been my fate?
I would have probably turned a begger in the streets of Accra and nobody would have believed that I had no money. Some would think that I wanted their money for rituals. People suspected Nigerians with every small opportunity and act. It was the same all over the World.
USA, Europe, Asia and even in our own Africa, Nigerians were subjected to every kind of suspicions. It was people like Chinelo who caused things like that.

''No Chinelo. I am getting back my $1000 and if I want to give you money, I will do that from my heart. The biggest problem you have now is that you have exhausted your slots at the police station. If you go back there to report whatever I do here, they will lock you up'' I said as I browsed through the room looking.

I found a pair of leather shoes and threw them on the bed.

''I am going with this at $60. We are now left with $200 balance'' I said.

She was still sobbing. I looked at her face and saw that the tears were real but I didn't care anyway.

''For the wicked, a day will always come when you think you are safe and happy. But suddenly your joy will turn to bitterness in your mouth, and you will know that you are paying some debts''

''Let me see your phone'' I said to the weeping angel.

She slowly handed it over to me and continued crying. I valued the Nokia at $100. I opened the back and gave her the simcard.

My money was gradually being paid.

''How much is a night of sex with a beautiful girl in Ghana'' I asked Tony.
He didn't answer. He just kept his gaze at me and shook his head.

''Please pity the poor lady'' Tony said.

''Tony I asked you a question and if you don't tell me, I will get the answers from someone else'' I said.

He casted one more look at me and left the room. I heard his car engine came to life and the car accelerated away and the sound faded slowly.

''Because you satisfied me, I will wave the remaining $100 for you but when next you meet a stranger, study him well before making any wrong move'' I said as I picked up the shoes on the bed and left the room.

From a taxi, I called My cousin, his Nigerian number connected. He was still in Lagos.

''I am coming down to Lagos tomorrow, when are you finishing'' I asked.

He said he should be returning to Ghana the same next day. I told him that it was fine but I needed my bag in his place.

I told him that I was going to pick it since I had a spare key. He told me where to hide the key when I finished.

I called Daisy.

''Baby, I am coming back tomorrow. I hope you kept something for me'' I said.

She said she kept something but wouldn't tell me until I returned. She was happy that I was finally going to meet with his father.

I called My cousin in Idumota and told him I was coming back too.

The taxi driver took me to the place where my bag was. I picked it up and told him to drop me at the Tudu area where I had seen Nigerian bound buses.

It was late but I had decided to go against my policy of night travels.

I got to the Tudu and bought a ticket for a 505 station Wagon going to Cotonou. I waited in a nearby bar and had some beers while waiting for the car to load up. We eventually left Ghana at a few minutes past 7pm, and headed east back to the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
The land of Nnamdi Azikiwe,
Jay Jay Okocha,
Philip Emeagwali,
Tafawa Balewa,
Obafemi Awolowo,
The Nairaland,
The Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin.

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to Prevail. The answer to criminal aggression is retaliation''

50 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.