Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (730106 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Weldone Mr. Zubby, most times u make me feel so foolish despite being called the "wiseone" by my colleagues at work. Ur mental prowess is amazing, it usage level very high and the results it produces outstanding. Thanks for the motivation...I can't stop trying, cos I must be heard too
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
This Chinelo matter really touched me like it touched Tony.

You would have let her be na, and again u dont need to create much enemies the way u did in Ghana.
Tony will not see you as only as a Sharp guy but also an enemy...just my observation sha

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zuby I've been feeling u bt kia,dis last chapter u f*ucked up...haba u 4 pity d gal na

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vivianc(f): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby, you were terribly mean to her.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Reflector: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby your word should be your bond.

When you tell someone you have forgiven them you should honor it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
phapi: to me the action zubby took is best understood by him and i guess we hiz fans dont need any stint of explaination from him

ride on the master stratigiest of NLAND, am learning a lot *it from u i learnt that calls r monitor when d talking get to 3mins*

pls does this works in 9aja?

My man you no dey watch american movie?? Now its lesser than 3minutes,cuz technology don improve. Sorry man I don't think it works here,cuz emptyN and the likes have better way of making money and making use of their time.

Mr Sibi dat was a hard 1 ooooo.You no get human sympathy oooo,d babe tot she was loving a street smart igbo boy. But diasy and her mum got unarranged gifts from accra from their husband to be. RIDE ON BRO........Idi 5much
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by skylane: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg u guys should let him be no forgvness In such gamEs,y didn't she tink twice b4 taken d money? Despite him being her broda 4rm d same country? And again y didn't she consider her action cos she would have made him a destitute in a strange land had if bin she absconded,so it serves her ryt garbage in garbage out,mr zubby carry on wish to knw d secret of your thinking strategy

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arent88(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr zubby i hav been enjoyin ur story til u got to d chinelo revenge tin.man u got me cold on dat.knw hw it hurts 4 she to hav done dat to u.but ur consience shld hav pricked u wen u were havin ur revenge on her.anyway dats long gone, ride on bro.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 1forall: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chinelo won't have had mercy if Zuby for example declared 'no money' after obtaining her services. The only reason she hung with him was cos he had cash to spend. She got served, simple.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
''REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVE COLD''

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
1forall: Chinelo won't have had mercy if Zuby for example declared 'no money' after obtaining her services. The only reason she hung with him was cos he had cash to spend. She got served, simple.

GBAM!! , We are so permissive in this country its sickening

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dat chinelo girl is heartless place ur sef on zubby's shoe wen he lost $1000 dollars n so many more after all d trust n love from Nigeria to Ghana with her.I hope other heartless criminal will be thought d same lesson as zubby had done

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
I think am enjoying the Quotations at the end of each chapter than the stories themselves.its like this tzubbiy is more sagacious than he looks wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
I like what tsibiy dd to chinelo..at least being nice doesn't imply you can't be mean.she made herself an enemy,and had to be crushed,I mean totally.Moses in 1440BC knew this,just like Napoleon 3240 years later also dd.moreover,this tsibiy reminds me of Zhuge liang of china grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
achovirux: Dat chinelo girl is heartless place ur sef on zubby's shoe wen he lost $1000 dollars n so many more after all d trust n love from Nigeria to Ghana with her.I hope other heartless criminal will be thought d same lesson as zubby had done

don't you know prostitution goes with thievery. most babes who are into that steal as well and that should always be expected when you decide to stick your D**k anywhere!

not judging but you should have forgiven her after all the tears and pleads.

hmmm.... babes don suffer! May God deliver us from the hands of cruel men
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Most of Zubby's moves in Ghana were not so smart. He made a lot of mistakes. I will mention some notable mistakes i think he made. First, he met a stranger on a bus, followed her to a hotel, and left his money and valuables with her while taking shower. Smart people won't do that. Number 2, he make the same mistake again with another stranger a few days later. He went to Tony, the Ghanaian guy's, house and he was offered food and water. Zubby ate the food offered by the stranger, but, decided to swap the water because he was suspicious. Any smart person will not put poison in the drinking water and Zubby should know that but well he didn't undecided. The poison goes into the food. The smartest thing to do in that situation was just to say a simple "thank you i'm not hungry."Then the last part where he went to Chinelo's house was just crazy.As far as i am concerned this Ghanaian experience was somehow... Mr Zubby was a lucky guy that got away with silly mistakes that could have cost him dearly..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Reflector: Zubby your word should be your bond.

When you tell someone you have forgiven them you should honor it.

Here, Mr Zubby. This is my comment also.

To me, you messed up, big time. I would have done the same thing Tony did had I been there with you.
I once said it in this thread sometime ago, you are one person someone should be scared, wary and very cautious about. Wallahi. And it ain't a good feel.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol. Am just digesting this other info from the last episode. You collected her phone too kwanu??gringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesy
For what kwa? To sell it ni?cheesycheesy
Odikwa risky ooo

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by austinsmat(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Who is this guy zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
bejahisky: Most of Zubby's moves in Ghana were not so smart. He made a lot of mistakes. I will mention some notable mistakes i think he made. First, he met a stranger on a bus, followed her to a hotel, and left his money and valuables with her while taking shower. Smart people won't do that. Number 2, he make the same mistake again with another stranger a few days later. He went to Tony, the Ghanaian guy's, house and he was offered food and water. Zubby ate the food offered by the stranger, but, decided to swap the water because he was suspicious. Any smart person will not put poison in the drinking water and Zubby should know that but well undecided. The poison goes into the food. The smartest thing to do in that situation was just to say a simple "thank you i'm not hungry."Then the last part where he went to Chinelo's house was just crazy.As far as i am concerned this Ghanaian experience was somehow... Mr Zubby was a lucky guy that got away with silly mistakes that could have cost him dearly..
SECONDED

You just spoke my mind.

PS: Zuby betrayed his compatriot(Chinelo) in a foreign land in front of a stranger. What more could †нэ Tony guy think of 'Run for his dear life' (so i thought)

'Atimes forgiveness doesn't portray weakness but a tool of self conciousness'

9 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
preetyjoy:

don't you know prostitution goes with thievery. most babes who are into that steal as well and that should always be expected when you decide to stick your D**k anywhere!

not judging but you should have forgiven her after all the tears and pleads.

hmmm.... babes don suffer! May God deliver us from the hands of cruel men

@Preety is dat ur definition of cruel men?if so den let it be cause na crocodile tears wey she shade...she is wicked n not all prostitutes steal drm there ppl moreover zubby was not aware she is a prostitute maybe he was just suspecting...wen u trust n get betrayal n wickedness as gift den u will understand why zbby acted such.Ka chineke mezie okwu

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Make una leave OGA Zubby alone jare!

He teaches chinelo hw to be strong in a foreign land.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: [size=30pt]ZUBY!!!!

YOU

ARE

GOOD!!!!!!!
[/size]

THAT'S ALL grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by solaceguy(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2013
k
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2013
yemi2plus2:
can't you read and pass?
zubby ask for both judgments and praises
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Warlord3000(m): 2:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Make una siddon their continue analysing wetin happen about 7yrs ago..

Make I seat down dey watch una while sipping Don Simon... cool

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 3:36am On Aug 31, 2013
correct me if i am wrong ,, Zubbys last post has the most comment on it!!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2013
bejahisky: Most of Zubby's moves in Ghana were not so smart. He made a lot of mistakes. I will mention some notable mistakes i think he made. First, he met a stranger on a bus, followed her to a hotel, and left his money and valuables with her while taking shower. Smart people won't do that. Number 2, he make the same mistake again with another stranger a few days later. He went to Tony, the Ghanaian guy's, house and he was offered food and water. Zubby ate the food offered by the stranger, but, decided to swap the water because he was suspicious. Any smart person will not put poison in the drinking water and Zubby should know that but well he didn't undecided. The poison goes into the food. The smartest thing to do in that situation was just to say a simple "thank you i'm not hungry."Then the last part where he went to Chinelo's house was just crazy.As far as i am concerned this Ghanaian experience was somehow... Mr Zubby was a lucky guy that got away with silly mistakes that could have cost him dearly..

Spot on. Funny part is he was feeling all fly undecided. Very silly mistakes that could have cost him dearly. He was just very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: [size=30pt]ZUBY!!!!

YOU

ARE

GOOD!!!!!!!
[/size]
what?!!!
i thought u said ........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2013
austinsmat: Who is this guy zubby
abi soosi deeper life lo n lo ni?

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2013
This is a blockbuster. However, this life style is not worth emulating.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.