Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (732115 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
if only daisy knew d true identity of ozoigbondu... Smh 4 ha

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by euthanasia: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
ZUBY77:

''naturally, when one makes progressive steps, there may be some who see it as betrayal of their goals and interests''

GBAM!!
Thanks for the e-dose zubby.....meanwhile be careful of Barracks girls.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2013
euthanasia:

GBAM!!
Thanks for the e-dose zubby.....meanwhile be careful of Barracks girls.
gringringrin
Hope you knw who is Zubby?
if he can knack freely in europe, naija barracks na moi-moi case.

Irene oya enter the line. cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
achi4u: gringringrin
Hope you knw who is Zubby?
if he can knack freely in europe, naija barracks na moi-moi case.

Irene oya enter the line. cheesy

Ehn!!!
Wetin u de talk so....NAIJA BARRACKS Na MOI MOI ke??
I pity u
e better say u go europe go r'ape underage dan 2come naija sleep wit soja pikin and d sojaman catch u !

Na guard room go b ur room and parlor
After d many many mending o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chapter 82

I called Mr Chukwudi, The man whose number was sent to me as the person who got visa for people through the back channel.
He asked me to meet him at Oshodi. Driving in Lagos was bad atimes, especially that Oshodi-Apapa expressway. As a result, I hired a cab and drove to Oshodi.
I met with Mr Chukwudi at a bar. I was expecting a kind of mini office or Atleast to meet at his house.
We settled down and talked. He said the total amount was N400,000 but demanded that I pay half of the money while giving him my international passport.

'' Where are you from Mr Chukwudi'' I asked him.

He said he was from Onitsha in Anambra State. I told him that I knew Onitsha very well and asked where his village was located. He told me. He also told me his brother's name who was a used tyre dealer at Nkpor.

''Mr Chukwudi, giving you half of the money is not the problem. The problem is that you have not given me any guarantee that you will return the money if the visa didn't work'' I said.

''It will work out Azubuike, I have done this for more than ten people and they all succeeded'' he blabbed.

''What do you do for a living Mr Chukwudi'' I asked.

He said he was a clearing agent at Apapa wharf. He told me where his office was located. I told him that the money would be ready in two days.
We shook hands and dispersed.

I told my taxi to take me to the office Mr Chukwudi had named as his at the Wharf. I met a lady secretary at the office and asked of Mr Chukwudi.

''He didn't come today'' the lady told me...
I asked where his own desk was placed.

''He works here as a sub agent, he is not the owner of the office'' she had answered.
I was eventually made to know that there were many of them in that category who would go out and scout for customers.

When I got home, I evaluated the visa situation. It didn't really have up to 50% success guarantee but life was all about risk. I was going to take the risk. However Mr Chukwudi would pay if he ever haboured any criminal thoughts.

I got home about 4pm, and called Daisy. She had been calling me but I didn't take the call.

''Where have you been, I have been calling you. I went to the house and saw your car'' she said.

I told her I went to the wharf with a cab. She wanted to come but I told her that I was tired.

As usual and expected, she talked about when I would come to see the father.
Why on earth was this girl so keen on me seeing the father?
I was sure it wasn't for business deals. Why trying to cage a lion?.
If I happened to get hooked up with her, it could mean that I settle down permanently in Nigeria. Settling down in Nigeria permanently wasn't such a bad idea but it had to be on my own terms and time, not through unannounced trickery.

I was going to play this ''See my father'' game with Daisy but she would definitely feel the heat when the game was over.

''Tell your father I will come tomorrow evening between 6 and 7pm'' I said.

She was happy as expected.

A call came to my phone, It was from Chukwudi.
I switched my phone to recording mode as soon as I picked the call. It was only a fool who would not think that the visa deal could be fake.

''Did you go to my office at the wharf. They said a young man wearing black jean, red shirt, red shoes and black eye glasses went there to ask of me. The description looked like you'' he said.

''Yes, Mr Chukwudi, I was at your office. I wanted to know if you were telling the truth about working there'' I said, and kept quiet.

''Why, you think I was lying to you? I like my friends when they trust me... You should not doubt me... Now that you have gone there and confirmed, are you still doubting me'' he had said.

''Mr Chukwudi, I am about to give you my money without receipt. I am also going to give you my international passport. I don't think I was out of line to make some enquiries about you. But if you think I did the wrong thing, you can call the deal off Mr Chukwudi'' I said.

''No no, you didn't make a mistake but you should have told me that you were going to my office. I could have even gone with you''. He said.

Apparently Mr Chukwudi wanted the money. I felt he was going to make some deals at procuring a visa but I also knew that he wasn't sure of anything. There was no guarantee whatsoever but I needed to be carried along. I would not accept a failure story if I didn't follow up the process on my own.

I had made up my mind to give him the money but I had also vowed to recover the money from Chukwudi if he played any unacceptable game with me...

Lets wait and see how it goes.

The rest of the day went bye while I plotted on how to secure the money I was going to give Chukwudi.
One of the options available was to go with a witness, who would be present when I gave him money. The other option was to get a recorded confirmation of him receiving money from me.

I decided to go with the second option. Getting a witness was good but if anything happened, it would just be his words against Mr Chukwudi.
European and American juries hardly considered such witness as substantial evidences.
But a recorded voice call was a new technology in town and it would take Many Africans some time before they fully understood what it was..

'' without a trace of irony I can say I have been blessed with brilliant enemies. I owe them a great debt because they redoubled my energies and drove me in new directions''

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
yes o! ur last quote have covered the whole deal and actions therein.

thank u man.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by echibuzor: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
achi4u: yes o! ur last quote have covered the whole deal and actions therein.

thank u man.
You just spoke my mind right there man...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chapter 83.

The following morning, I called Mr Chukwudi.
I had decided to send him money instead of waiting for two days like I had promised. I had also decided to pay the money through his account number. It would provide another evidence if worse come to worse.

''Oga Chukwudi, Send me your account number. I want to send you the money now'' I said.

Five minutes later, a text message came to my phone. It was his account number.

I drove to the trade fair complex and paid in N70,000 into his account.

I called him back.
''I have sent the money into your account'' I said, and instantly end the phone call. He called back but I didn't answer the call, then I switched off the call before he could call again.
I knew he was going to ask how much money I had paid into the account and I didn't want to answer that question at that moment.

After an hour, I switched the phone back. Mr Chukwudi called later. I picked his call and switched on the recording application again.

''You paid only N70,000 into the account, I thought we agreed you will pay N200,000'' He said.

''I will send more money before the end of the day'' I said and cut off the line.

At exactly 2pm, I drove back to trade fair and paid in N80,000 making the total stood at N150,000.

I didn't call him after the payment. I drove back home and pondered over my visit to the Daisys. The whole picture was becoming clearer to me as the time goes bye. I had been dating people but never visited people's parents that much. Why on earth was Daisy so interested in the visit. She had succeeded in dragging me to the mother, then it was the father.

I brought out a bottle of Elliot whiskey and opened it.
It tasted hot but I managed to gulp down half glass at once and waited.

At about 5pm, Mr Chukwudi called. He said he confirmed that another N80,000 was paid into his account. He asked why I didn't pay all the money once as we agreed.

''stop asking silly questions mr Chukwudi. We agreed that you get this money on Wednesday but I paid it in on Tuesday. You will get the balance Tomorrow'' I said and cut off the line.
I wanted him to know that I was tough to deal with and it was working.

Daisy called as soon as I finished talking to Chukwudi. She said her Dad had returned from the Market.
''I will take my bath and come any moment'' I said and cut off the line.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and wore a nice plain trouser with Italian leather shoes. I put on a nice striped shirt and combed my hairs backwards.
I was going to see my prospective Father in-law and it was logical to dress decent; Atleast our own definition of decent.

I walked down to my car and started the Engine.
The gateman opened the gates and waved me to stop as I drove out of the gate.

''I put down my glass and asked him what it was. He handed me a letter inside a brown envelop and said it was from the LandLords daughter Stella.

I killed my engine and opened my pigeon hole with the car key, put the letter inside it and locked it back.

I got to Daisy's house some minutes later and packed my car at a spot I had deemed the most appropriate. The small gate was open, therefore I walked inside and headed straight to the entrance.
One of the apprentices looked scornfully at me and looked away. I pretended that I didn't see him.

I knocked on the door twice and waited. The beautiful 15 Year old Daisy's younger sister opened the door for me. She was all smiles as if she had been told how to welcome me specially.
I paid attention to every small detail despite having sedated my senses with over a glass of whiskey. I didn't want to be on a high thinking mode since I was going to deal with a girl I care about.

''Good evening Sir'' I said to a man sitting on a sofa opposite the television. I had presumed it was Daisy's father.
I was right as the man responded to my greetings and said
''You must be Azubuike'' in Igbo language.

''Yes, sir'' I had said.
He motioned me to sit on a chair on his right hand. I went there gently and sat down.
He called Daisy who pretended not to have heard him. I figured she must be painting her face upstairs. The news that I was there must have reached her.

He called on his younger Daughter to bring a bottle of wine for us. Since he said it was for us, I had no objection.

A bottle of wine was brought and placed with two glasses and a wine opener in front of us.
He opened the wine, poured some in his glass and handed me the bottle.
I mentally measured the quantity he had taken and poured the same in my own glass and kept the bottle on the glass table.

''My daughter said you returned from Germany'' he asked.

I deliberately sipped on my wine, slowly kept it on the table before talking.

''Yes, sir'' I said and kept quiet. I knew I could talk non stop for many minutes but I wanted him to be the leader of the conversation. I needed to know the angle he was coming from.

''I have been to Germany twice but the goods we buy there doesn't give us much gains, so I switched to China and Dubai'' he said.
I didn't know if he expected me to say something or not but I decided to talk.

''You are right, the exchange rate doesn't allow for European markets to favour Africa'' I said, deciding to play the economist.

We talked about electronics, vehicle spare parts, clothes and anything we could think of.

Chike interrupted us from Ghana. He announced that he had supplied some goods and said he would start sending me money from Thursday.
That was one good thing about the brainwashed christians, the fear of God made them to stick to the agreement.

Mr Chukwudi also called and wanted to know which time I would pay the remaining money tomorrow. I told him I would do that before 12pm tomorrow. I recorded the phone conversation too.

Daisy came down to us later. She was looking radiant as usual. She sat beside me on the two-seater sofa and looked as I discussed unimportant issues with the father.
the mother brought out food later and we all sat on the dinning table and ate together.

When it was 7pm, I announced my leave. His father took my phone number and told me where his shop was located. He said I could always come to the house whenever I wanted. I agreed.
Daisy saw me off to the gate where I packed my car. She was the happiest woman in Lagos that evening.
Her parents had just seen me and to her, it all meant a go ahead in her bid to lure me into the marital net where going back was always difficult.

I drove home silently, I had decided not to even play any music. I needed some quietness. The whole thing was going too fast. There must be a reason behind all that. As a result, I decided to make some enquiries on the family background of Daisy and her people.
Lagos was a foreign land to me and it would be such a silly thing to see a woman and get too involved with her in such a place.

Any plan would wait for the next day since I was already tired.

''the moment there is suspicions about a person's motives, everything he does becomes tainted''

53 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by echibuzor: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
First to read chapter 83.... Me likee..Oga Zuby, the Daisy wan to become Mario ni o.. Ni bi ni ma ku si (I have reached my destination)

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
echibuzor: First to read this update

First to "say" he read this update.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mehnnnn.. Naso Daisy carry big chain with big padlock wan padlock u down ooo. No wre for you to go buh she doesn't know mr zuby is an Unscrupulous creature. Ride on grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by stopit: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
oga zuby i dey feel u abeg continue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
three gbosa for Zubby! cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ok na me sef don read this sweet episodes after refreshing about 5 tyms and reducing my mb from 9 to 5. Thank u oga zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
That letter from Stella...

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chapter 84

The following day, I drove to the bank and paid in another N50,000 to Mr Chukwudi.

''I have paid in the rest of the money into your account Oga Chukwudi, tell me where you are so that I can get the passport to you''. I called and said.

''I am busy now, I will call you and tell you when to bring it'' He said.
I didn't record the call but I suspected that he wasn't any busy.
I didn't care much anyway because I knew that the story might change as soon as he had the money.

I called my brother and told him that I found a woman in Lagos.
First he advised me to forget women and concentrate on how to return to Europe. He also told me that there were numerous women to chose from whenever I would be ready to marry.

''I understand what you mean but I want you to do something for me'' I had said..
I told him where Daisy and his parents came from and told him their family name. I asked him to send some one to their town and ask questions about them.

In Igboland, there were some things that could stop marriages; Things such as Outcasts (Osu), Madness in the family lineage, history of criminals etc.

I knew that I had not decided to marry daisy but I knew women. She could trick me into getting her pregnant and the tune of the music would change from there. Not that one could not deny such things but the story would be different when the game started.

My brother agreed to send someone there and report to me when the investigation was over.

After two hours, I called Mr Chukwudi again. He didn't answer the call. The bastard had started to avoid my calls as well.
I vowed to fish him out and punish him if he ever tried anything.

Daisy called and wanted to come to the house. I told her not to come.

I sat down and relaxed on the sofa.
Damn! There was a letter inside my car pigeon hole. I had collected it from the gateman yesterday but since I didn't want to visit the Daisys with mixed feelings, I decided to abandon it there until when I returned. However, I forgot it entirely until that moment when it came to my mind.

I walked downstairs and picked it from the car. I tore it right on the staircase and read it.

''Azubuike, have you not discharged the girl you told me about. I have been missing you and I want to come to your place again'' she wrote.

Why did Stella not send me a text message instead of sending a letter? I was usualy suspicious when things like this happened but in that very case, I couldn't figure out the reason for the letter. Could it be that she had no credit on her phone, or maybe the phone had even been seized or stolen.

I called her. She answered.

''Why did you send this letter, why not send me a text message'' I asked.

She said she had no credit the day before. I didn't know whether to believe that or not.

''I will tell you when you can come to my place, I need some time to think about something now'' I said.

I was already forgetting stella. She was quickly going out of the equation until that very brown envelop made it to my hands.
The census was going to cover her again but not yet.

Mr Chukwudi called and said I should bring the passport in the morning. I thanked him and cut the phone off.

There was nothing to do for the rest of the day, therefore I called Daisy to come. The two condoms in my wallet had stayed there enough.
One thing I decided was not to touch Daisy without condom, Atleast until I get a feedback on the investigation I had ordered.

She said she was busy and couldn't come. I called Stella back and told her to come. She said she had started cooking but would come as soon as she was done.

She came later. Looking sexy as usual, she was on a silk gown which showed the shape of her full brreasts and her bumpy A.rse.

''I have missed you'' I lied to her as I hugged her right from the door all the way to the sitting room where I carried her on my laps and started fumbling with her brreasts.
She knew why she had come as she didn't resist even for once.

I opened her Bra and sucked on the two soft Boobs. She moaned as she encouraged me by pushing my head down to suck more.
My right hand was busy with her thighs. I caressed her thighs. Slowly as she clung to me like her entire life depended on it.

When it was apparent that we couldn't hold it any longer, I removed her entire gown and pulled down her tight underpants.

She was already dripping with liquids as I pulled down my boxers, fixed a condom on my dicck and mounted her.

I expected a freeway sexxx like the first time but it was actually more tight than the first time.

Really! What had she done?
What trick was that.
There was no instant explanation but it wasn't time to think. It was time to act and think later.

''We gain strength and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face.. We must do that which we think we cannot''

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
sleekcm: That letter from Stella...

You will really love this thread if you stop telling me what and how to write.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
I expected a freeway sexxx like the first time but it was actually more tight than the first time.

What trick was that.

grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by frudokafor(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
kegel exercise or d last tym she was wit u.....She had sex some hrs b4
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
ZUBY77:

You will really love this thread if you stop telling me what and how to write.

oga zuby, person no fit enta ur head at all, you too much. You got us hungry for more, It's like i don't want miss any part at all.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks so much Zuby. Can't wait to read more about Mr Chukwudi and the visa issue. I think I'm learning some things here.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
lari03: I expected a freeway sexxx like the first time but it was actually more tight than the first time.

What trick was that.

grin grin grin

i swear to God.i have experience such thing before,the thing was too tight,i later found out that the girl was a fuckaholic.
i think there is a drug or creme for it.how can they eat their cake and have it?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice one @ zubby!,hope we can still drop comments!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mr. Chukwudi should not play with a lion.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by stopit: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
oga zuby fire down
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
AK 48:

i swear to God.i have experience such thing before,the thing was too tight,i later found out that the girl was a fuckaholic.
i think there is a drug or creme for it.how can they eat their cake and have it?
Me too but the weather is very hot that day so I guess its because of that hot afternoon that scatter her engine.

OGA Zubby carry go odighi meshinggrin oshie awara ya gutter.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by octoberS10(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Viewing this topic: mallorca(m), koolpal, Philawole(m), dumga, schoolboi, adegwurulez(m), Blackberrydude, doyinmolah(m), skullz, octoberS10(m)
BB DUDE you self dey enter here.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Josh316(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gen. ZUBY Doing it for REAL!!!!!

NO DULLING... grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2013
Mr Troll: cheesy
lyk seriously?? dat kind tin dey exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.