Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,046 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (731062 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
austinsmat: Zubby u are surprising me u dated a prositude that may have sleep with hundreds of wihite Ass( Jennifer) and didn't complain about her kit been loose,because blindly and madly in love with her but as u step ur foot in motherland ur ego and stupid pride start seeing freeway kit that mostly this ladies are not prostitude.price stop insulting our lady grin grin grin

Probably the size of things that have been entering
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Delis(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm just and still [size=18pt]tHOUGHTLEss[/size]
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
The rock5555: Ok una think say na only una like beta tin abi? Toor me sef don show. I go dey follow dis thread till infinity
I tink sey na only literature section u base

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
austinsmat: Zubby u are surprising me u dated a prositude that may have sleep with hundreds of wihite Ass( Jennifer) and didn't complain about her kit been loose,because blindly and madly in love with her but as u step ur foot in motherland ur ego and stupid pride start seeing freeway kit that mostly this ladies are not prostitude.price stop insulting our lady grin grin grin

i undastnd whr u're coming frm but pay more attention 2 details...jennifer...have bn hawking 4 bodi 4 a short period of...time...try n be less judgemental...zubby is giving us a real story here just as it happened...u wuldn't want to here just fabricated lies....huuuh...n most ashewo have tight kitties....

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
siempere:
i undastnd whr u're coming frm but pay more attention 2 details...jennifer...have bn hawking 4 bodi 4 a short period of...time...try n be less judgemental...zubby is giving us a real story here just as it happened...u wuldn't want to here just fabricated lies....huuuh...n most ashewo have tight kitties....

From experience? grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by austinsmat(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
siempere:
maybe u are not following this story well, before Jennifer move to Europe she has been to North Africa practicing the skill that may takes her months. Secondary from zubby experience he judge any freeway kit as too much Bleep that expand it.if it is so why are u saying that some ashewo has tight kit. I want zubby to understand that it is not too much Bleep that causes pussy muscle expansion it is natural be use ashewo or not provided u are not virgin. nwa nna Ike di gi oooo with umu -nwanyi

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
blackpikini well come on board
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kidaberry(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
KIDA I've been too silent well zuby I must say ur a great writer I admire your writing skills I. Must give you kudos
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by profoslan(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Movies?
Viewing this topic: kongily, King4Che, Nexusz(m), skullz, pheranmmy(f), *kida-berry#(f), babz574(m), Screwface(m), 9ja4u(m), ZUBY77(m) profoslan(m)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
See analysis!!! U go fear
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
ever since i came across this thread, i've utterly forgone all other stories dat initially caught my attention in diz section. Zubby'z story is so real nd very intriguing, his story has now made me see other stories as a well fabricated fiction... Fire on bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Shawnmayor: I tink sey na only literature section u base

Oboy, literature dept na my homezone, na person talk about the story so i came to peep and run. Naso the story super glue my as'scheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
*crying*
Zubby come n update
Please
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mariannlove(f): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Viewing this topic: Codedeemdee(m), Yteee
(f), Funpeter(m), fflamingo(m), obioraval(m),
bodeplot, s-jayjay, cally22, vivianc(f),
Ms_Pweshy(f)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by echibuzor: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Phew!!! Tot I ll see a early morning update just like the last time ni sha..... Oga Zuby where are u? grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2013
Oga zuby don dey drink palmwine for village forget us for here,oga zuby come update ooo even if na just one for the road,make we use that one cool temper
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ozuigbondu, with your story the pupolar say "money rules the world" or the one from the holy book which say "money answereth all things" comes to reality. you are truely the bossssssss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
still waiting for an update!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
cheesy the guy dey villa dey wash down isiewu with pammy una dey here dey wait for update grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 3:18am On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm money is good
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Oga Zubby where're You nah? Dis suspense is killin' me Oo! embarassed
#in Olamide's voice# ma pariwo bi wizy e ye ye yeee...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Chapter 81

Daisy came.
She came with another girl. Her name was Irene.
Irene said she had heard a lot about me from Amaka and Daisy, and wanted to know the guy who had been given Amaka sleepless nights.
Irene was dark and she never bothered to apply any cream that could lighten her skin. She was proud of her colour.

''Where are you from Irene'' I had asked.
She was from Ogwashi in Delta State. She spoke Igbo Language but not as good as the core Igbo People.
Her father was an army officer and they lived inside the Barracks.

Irene asked if I had ever been inside the Barracks before. I said I haven't but added that I would like to visit the Barracks. She said they had a shop numbered 11 at line 2, not far from the entrance, where they sold groceries. The shop was near a cyber cafe. I promised to visit the shop anytime I entered the Barracks.

Daisy was so relaxed while Irene told me all that. I wondered why she saw no troubles in it. She was, as usual, more interested in dragging me with a rope to her house where her almighty importer of a father would question me in an effort to determine whether I was good enough to marry her daughter.

Since daisy came with someone, I didn't ask for sexx or even made any move. I liked things that way though. She was more contented with showing off her boyfriend.

''Baby are you going to drop my friend off at the Barracks'' Daisy asked.

''I am tired but I will drop her off for you. I want to go and buy oil and petrol at the highway. I will drop her off on my way'' I said.

I was determined to make sure Daisy did not follow us. Like I said earlier, there was a need for a new Lagos census. The city girls had increased in the last few days that I was out of the country. It was ideal to know how many girls that lived in the same town with me.
I excused myself and went to take a bath. It was better that we got moving to the Barracks as soon as possible. I didn't trust the Nigeria army. They could decide that the Barracks was not allowed to be entered by bloody civilians in the evenings and the evening was fast approaching.

When I was done wearing my cloths, I took them downstairs and started the engine.
Daisy joined us in the car but I deliberately drove through her street so that she would drop there, it worked.

I drove Irene to the Barracks where she showed me their shop.
Inside the car, she had asked me to stay away from Amaka. She liked Daisy more.

''I like you too Irene. I like dark girls so much'' I said. She giggled and kept quiet.

I asked how old she was. Irene was 22. A second year student at the Lagos state University. She was studying business administration.

''Give me your phone number'' I had told her.
She didn't hesitate. She called it off head. They all knew their phone numbers off head.

I registered the number and saved it with ''Naija barracks''.

''I will call you anytime soon Irene and when I do, don't even involve any other person'' I said, hoping that she would know I was referring to Daisy.

The girl who was too quick to introduce me to her parents needed to be halted somehow.

I left Irene after some 30 minutes and returned back home.
It was time to think about my second visit to the Daisys.
The first visit was a formality based on the relationship I was having with their daughter. The second visit had a lot of hidden clauses in it.
For example, the mother must have told the husband that I had visited them before, which means that during the second visit, I was required to come with something or Atleast declare my intention to marry Daisy. That was where the arrow was pointing. That was where Daisy was directing the arrow anyway.
I had been in such situation with Efuah, although she didn't pressure me into marriage but the point was that I needed to be ready before any marital commitment.

I was sure I would return to Europe at any moment and I was not the kind of person who would leave his wife back in Nigeria and go to Europe.

Whatever way it was going to happen, it was left for me to see the trend that best suited me.

For now, a new fish had entered into my pond and it was a matter of time before I got hungry for fish.

''Welcome Irene but naturally, when one makes progressive steps, there may be some who see it as betrayal of their goals and interests''

32 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2013
At last.. Welcome back zuby... Hungry for more smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Thank you for the update...
Still waiting though....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2013
thanks oga Zubby, will be refreshing this page hoping to see more update cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks Zubby. I see Jeniffer events fading off the memory bro...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Wow ! Wow !! Wow !!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Goldenbasil(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Zubby,i hope you did not hurt Diasy. More ink to your biro.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Goldenbasil: Zubby,i hope you did not hurt Diasy. More ink to your biro.
Daisy na ur sister? grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Daisy na ur sister? grin
cho, ppl bad o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: dMetalist(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.