Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,159 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (731070 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by zeelo2014: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Come what r u guys haggling about? He gave the girl $100= N16k for a biatch of her class that's a generous price for a night. Remember he went there for vacation but it turned out the opposite,which the girl started in the first place. She should compensate him not the other way round. I expected the girls here to be sympathetic not the guys,some sissies we got here.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2013
zeelo2014: Come what r u guys haggling about? He gave the girl $100= N16k for a biatch of her class that's a generous price for a night. Remember he went there for vacation but it turned out the opposite,which the girl started in the first place. She should compensate him not the other way round. I expected the girls here to be sympathetic not the guys,some sissies we got here.

Dude, everyone is entitled to an opinion, same as you.
You don't expect us all to be in sync with your own myopic reasoning.
Zubby asked that his last update be criticized, judged or played upon. He KNEW not everyone would be cool with the step he took, hence an avenue for everyone to voice their opinion. And we all did.
You shouldn't call anyone sissy or whatever lousy name you so fancy...gerrit now?
My opinion still stands though!

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Hurray!!!!!

We've achieved a milestone. The best we could hope for.

The thread has been stickied.

Now every tom and harry that enters the hidden sexualiaty section will come calling. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Zubby last update just make me understand say we get many woman wrapper for this section.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Oga zuby morning bro. I see u. Anything for the boys now that the monthly sanitation is over?

Leggo.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks a lot for the comments..

What i did was morally wrong but the operation was to recover my $1000, all of it.

If you set out to win a football match, you dont care how the opponent feel, even if they are going down to relegation.

The next episode begins shortly

26 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2013
A close friend and fellow Nairalander recommended this thread and for two weeks now, I have been glued to my Nokia ExpressMusic and spent over N300 on data just to read Oga Zubby's life story.

I however have no regret whatsoever for not having up to 3hours of sleep on the average and not giving my girlfriend quality time when she visited in the course of accomplishing "operation read Zubby's thread from page Zero to 79" op Rezthrep079.

Oga Zubby, I vow to comment henceforth as you update.

ps: I still read, learn and comment on this thread courtesy of my Nokia5130 and Mtn. Thank you cool

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2013
yemi2plus2: Zubby last update just make me understand say we get many woman wrapper for this section.

Is your money being long worth your lifespan bein shorter? Huh?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2013
bejahisky:

Is your money being long worth your lifespan bein shorter? Huh?

Long money doesn't always have to equal short lifespan.. we can have it all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2013
Chapter 79

I got to Lagos and headed straight to my house.
It was raining when I got home. There was no food in the house except custard and powdered milk. It wasn't what I wanted but since I was tired to go out and needed some sleep, I boiled water and made the custard.

After the food, Daisy called. I had told her that I was traveling in the night. She wanted to know if I had returned and when I said yes, she said she was coming right away.
All my efforts to make her understood that I needed to sleep fell on deaf ears. Her only reason was that she had missed me...

She came in less than 15 Minutes and stopped me from sleeping.
She was all over me as if I had returned from Iraqi war alive.
She wanted to know what I brought for her in Ghana. I gave her a pair of leather shoes I had bought $60 dollars from Chinelo, although it came with no receipt.. She said it was not new but I had to convince her that original items usually came in second hands. It wasn't really her size but she managed to squeezing her legs into them.
I was sure it pained her but she didn't care.

Women were very good at enduring pains when it comes to what makes them look different and beautiful.

Take their hairs for example. They would tie attachments in their heads which pain them everyday but apparently makes them look different.
I used the term ''different'' Instead of beauty because I personally believed that African hairstyles makes our women more beautiful and natural but of course 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'.

'' Baby when are you coming to see my Father'' Daisy asked from nowhere.
''Baby when are you coming to see my Mother'' I asked too.

I was tired and weak and it baffled me how Daisy didn't notice that. I was getting aggressive since she didn't want me to rest.

She had frowned her face due to the sudden counter question but I wasn't in the mood of looking at faces let alone the frowned ones.

She got angry and went to stay on the single seater sofa.

Great! My aggression had worked and I finally had time to close my eyes and sleep.

''Baby is Ghana more beautiful than Nigeria'' Daisy asked again..

''Daisy please leave my place. I thought I told you not to come until I rested enough. I believed you came here to see if I had returned with another girl but you can see that I only returned with her shoes which belongs to you now. Stand up and leave. Don't come until I call you'' I said.

She sat where she was and looked surprised at what I had said. I guessed she never believed such words could be formed in my brain not to talk of saying them but she was disappointed.

She ignored me and switched on the TV. The noise from the TV was disturbing me... I was in the habit of requiring maximum concentration whenever I wanted to sleep or think. Even a hiss could easily keep me awake.

I got up and went to the room, the TV was still shouting. I walked to the change-over and switched the light off without her knowledge.

Since Nepa had suddenly taken the light, she announced her leave.
I opened the door and let her out. She took one look at my face and quickly figured out that I was not in the mood for play.

When she left, I slept on the Sofa until her phone call woke me up again.

I ignored the call but when it persisted, I switched off my phone.

I called My elder brother and told him that I was back in Lagos. He was going to China in two days and had promised to stop over if he had time.

I called My cousin who said he had sent his goods to Accra through warebill but said he would sleep over in Lagos for the night before traveling the next day.

When I was totally relaxed, I checked how much of my money I had recovered from the lost $1000.

$400 from Chinelo.
$340 from Baffoe.
$100 from phone.
$60 from shoes.

$900 Total.

I lost $100 in Ghana. It was lost to a Nigerian but I believed that Mr Baffoe had taken part in that $100. I remembered seeing him at a restaurant with Chinelo when she still had the money. The food they bought must have been from that money since Chinelo even gave him $350.
As a result of my logic, I decided that a Ghanaian must pay me $100 whenever and wherever I see him.

They often defeated us in football and it would be a shame to allow them flourish in the game of crime. I trusted that the Nigerian brothers and sisters in their country was already dealing with them but my own time will come.

Patience! Just have patience.

''The flood that powered its way down to the river during a heavy rainfall, must surely subside when the rain stops''

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
update liked and still following cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2013
feeling dis story big tym
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by blueheart(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Criminal mind. Thriller. Blockbuster writings. Still addicted. I dey follow u like twitter @Zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by profoslan(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
es?
Viewing this topic: samuel enyi(m), eche80(m), bigx(m), Emokatic, datblaqgurl, Lushgreen, conn-kg(m), profoslan(m), Lilyluv028(f), staggerman(m), sosiq, 18wheeler
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Zubby, I have looked for words to call u thus far, but this word keeps coming 2 my mind...Zubby u are a GENIUS
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
The floods that powered its way down to the river during a heavy rainfall must surely subside when the rain stops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by alingo4life: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
freezzz: A close friend and fellow Nairalander recommended this thread and for two weeks now, I have been glued to my Nokia ExpressMusic and spent over N300 on data just to read Oga Zubby's life story.

I however have no regret whatsoever for not having up to 3hours of sleep on the average and not giving my girlfriend quality time when she visited in the course of accomplishing "operation read Zubby's thread from page Zero to 79" op Rezthrep079.

Oga Zubby, I vow to comment henceforth as you update.

ps: I still read, learn and comment on this thread courtesy of my Nokia5130 and Mtn. Thank you cool

Thnaks my Good friend...keep it up..Zubby Mania is the Main Man...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote]
alingo4life

Thnaks my Good friend...keep it up..Zubby Mania is the Main Man...[quote]

my oga at the top; I love you brother. muaahhhhh #nohomo cool

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
yemi2plus2: Zubby last update just make me understand say we get many woman wrapper for this section.
GBAM
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oga Zubby wellcom back.

Thanks for the update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
This chapter 79 update is very hilarious...I had me rolling all over in laughter hahaha Zubyy and his Daisy take centre stage cheesy cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lanceslot(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Weldon Ozoigbondu.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2013
On point, i miss ur sexxxx stories smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Chapter 80.

At about 2pm, I called my friend who had returned from Germany. The one who sold off his goods at Ladipo Market. He said he was in Ondo state. They were doing Marijuana deal there and promised to fill me in as soon as he returned to Lagos.

I called Zainab.
''Hello sweetie, have you returned from Ghana. I missed you''. She said as soon as she answered the call.

''Yea, I am back to Lagos now'' I said.

She asked when I would come and pick her up.

That was one problem with rich kids. They always wanted you to do the legworks for them. You pick them up and you drop them back.
You feed them ice cream in the name of Love. You take them shopping and wait for hours while they priced what you would pay for. She would announce she was hungry and name an expensive joint where she desired to eat.
You wait for hours while they bath and make up. They would go to the most costly salon in town to make their hairs, just to brag to their friends that '' I made my hair at Allen Avenue'..

Pick up a girl from a middle class family, she would transport herself from wherever she was to where you were.
She would price her shoes and ask for the money to pick them up later.
She would eat her own ice cream by herself and shame wouldn't even allow her to feed you not to talk of you feeding her.
She would go to a moderate Saloon and make her hair where the price was as good as nothing and yet come out with beautifully styled hair. She would cook at home and asked what you have eaten as soon as you call her or meet her.

Pick up a poor girl. These ones will call their friends to come and make their hairs for free. They would return the favour with another work.
They would decline going to eat in any expensive restaurant, they rather eat at mama put.
They would not ask for money to buy shoes until you find out by yourself that their shoes were getting old.
They would cook and bring food to you and ask if you like it many times...

Men, the ball had always been in our courts but life is what you want it to be for you.

''I just got back today Zainab, I haven't checked if the car was fine. I may need to change the oil or something else. I can't come today or tomorrow but I will come as soon as I have time'' I said.

I was hoping she would demand that she come herself but she didn't. Suits me fine anyway.
With Daisy on my neck, the last thing I needed was another lover girl in my vicinity. It would be better with girls who would come and leave the same day.

I called Linda. The girl who had invaded me with the Police. The girl who didn't know that I personally think like a Police, an army, a criminal and an SSS combined together.

She asked why I was calling her after what I did to her. She even asked if I was recording the call again.
''It was your fault. You could have gotten a lot of money from me... You were the first girl that came and cleaned up my house. I had such high hopes for you but you messed it up'' I had said.
I told her that I was still ready to take her back if she would behave her self. She had kept quiet when I said that which I had translated to '' Yes, I would like a second chance''.
I knew how to use my enemies but it was a tricky business.
An enemy had a hidden grudge somewhere in his head and wouldn't hesitate to act it out if you make a mistake and entered into his or her trap. But as for Linda, I could absorb whatever she threw at me.
I told her I would call her soon so that we can meet again. She agreed.

It was time to go to the call girl. I walked down and got to her place, she was alone.

''I no see you for a week, where you come go''

Pidgin english was such a funny language.
Wasn't 'Come' the opposite of 'go' ?
How come someone used them both back to back in the same sentence? The Nigerian thing. I love that Country.

''I went to Village to tell them that I had found a Yoruba girl to Marry, I hope you would like to Marry Igbo man'' I said.

''Noooo, I no dey go Ibo at all, go marry for your village abeg'' she said.

Great!

I bought cards and went back upstairs. Breeze had shifted a part of the car cover, therefore I took the keys and went downstairs.

I removed the cover and started the engine. It answered once like always. My trusted Bavarian Beemer never disappointed.

I warmed the vehicle and killed the engine.

I called Daisy. She pretended to be angry with me...

''Why are you calling me again, you chased me out of your house'' she said.

These kids never learnt.

I was in a loving mood, as a result I said..

''Sorry baby, it won't happen again. I was just tired and wanted some quiet place to rest. You know I missed you so much. You can come now if you want''

She said she was coming before twenty minutes.

I locked my car and went upstairs. My wallet was on the table. I picked it up and opened it. Two condoms were still inside, I needed many more.

It was time for round two of Lagos census. I knew that some other girls will eventually come to the picture. I was going to go out a lot this time.

I had somehow abandoned pursuing the European return. I knew I would return there someday soon but I didn't want that to disturb me.

I had bought into our importation business and despite the fact that I wasn't there, the company's articles of memorandum had my name in it as the owner of 30% of the business empire which I believed had something close to or a little above one hundred million Naira ( N100, 000 000.).
Every 26 year old Nigerian worth N30 million is rich whether you agree or not.
I also had two lands at Awada to my name plus I knew I still had some cash in my two accounts, enough cash to live freely for a year as long as I didn't buy properties.

I had made a mistake of getting a fake international passport and since I had made a new one, I was ready to wait until I had a visa in it. That was my reason for not being in a haste.

While the Lagos census was about to begin, I also planned to see if I could get a visa from backdoor. I heard there were people who could get you a visa if you give them money.

I had asked around and was directed to one Mr Chukwudi who lived in Mafoluku Oshodi.
I was going to call him but before that, lets see how many girls that can finish up the N120,000 that had returned with me from Accra.

''I am fishing for women with a certain kind of bait, and the bait I am offering is not love. It is a specific thing that competes with love. The name is money''

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Edited

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
the diamond in the dirt
our precious ruby
the audacious Zuby.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks for the update.

Now the census is about to begin again.
Can't wait.

Still following.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2013
waiting for my favourite sexxxx story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2013
yea! let the fishing start.

happy sunny side of life my ppl
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by austinsmat(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Zubby u are surprising me u dated a prositude that may have sleep with hundreds of wihite Ass( Jennifer) and didn't complain about her kit been loose,because blindly and madly in love with her but as u step ur foot in motherland ur ego and stupid pride start seeing freeway kit that mostly this ladies are not prostitude.price stop insulting our lady grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Census part 2 begins. But I hope you some how managed to let Stella know that her canal is wider than an autobahn. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ok una think say na only una like beta tin abi? Toor me sef don show. I go dey follow dis thread till infinity

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.