Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,928 members, 7,935,939 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (737893 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Edited

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Time for comments.
We require 25 comments before the next update.

Judge my actions..
Praise my decisions..

Condemn it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
wow! Chinelo didnt see dat coming! she was so glad to show her new "catch" her apartment.

kari go! Asibike, we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Zubby,you r being generous today with all the dedications and granting of wishes...
Please keep it up....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
E Be like say forgiveness no dey zuby dictionary o. I don de pity the Chinelo girl self

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
I think chapter 78 has been your longest so far...
More ink to your pen bro...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
oga zubby na heartbreaker na, na person wey get pity go fit forgive, pity is not for the street
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by colonel20: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Could I be so soft- hearted?? As I was reading, I actually thought Zubby will pity the crying-Nelo cry cry

Great series, Please Zuby continue, Plezzz smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Brutal love master! Classic.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lets keep the comments coming guys...
Don't know about you o but I can't wait to "see" Daisy and the rest of the "gang"
and all the "drama" in Lagos...

Oya! ozoigbondu 1,lets go there....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by samobaba(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby I have been an ardent follower, you make my day all the time. I must say travel comes with its experiences and challenges to sharpen and re-shape you to become a better person both useful to your self and the nation. Am proud of you. You make me to understand some street wisdoms, and I bow my cap to you brother. Remember me on whatsapp with the last four numbers 9100. May God bless your effort.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DonBrutus(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zubby am coming down to Enugu state to get a pdp member form soon and pls do same, our state needs thinkers of ur stock, like it or hate it u are destined for great things!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
men zubby redefined the definition of a boss with this stunt, between ghana and lisbon I prefer the ghanian episode because the odds in Ghana were greater than portugal.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Donshegxy10(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
She reap what she sow, good way to go.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
zubby i m not in support of what you did to chinelo.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
I want to call Chinelo but her number was not available. *Sobs*

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
I hereby confer the title of the ''Maradona' of Accra 'Stadium'' on you. See how you dribbled through your opponents' defense without sustaining any injury! Mehn, too much street credibility!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by endymion: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Never saw the Chinelo's treatment coming...well done sir

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 9ja4u(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
ZUBY77: Time for comments.
We require 25 comments before the next update.

Judge my actions..
Praise my decisions..

Condemn it..
Nwanne You mean die I am still flabbergasted, shocked angry shocked angry i wldn,t want you for an enemy. Seriously.....

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
bheegsam: '' Suspicion is one of the reactions by
which an organism defends itself and
seeks another equilibrium''

May I know where you get these beautiful quotes from?

P.S.: 'Ask and it shall be given unto you'. Mr Zubby, please dedicate the next chapter to me *winks*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
U are indeed a strong MAN,i hope u will dedicate a chapter to me too soonest?by d way,were u in onitsha last saturday?cos i saw sumone dat looks so much lik u @ a wedding i attended @ all saint
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Boss long time. You remember me .....?

Anyways as for my appraisal on your actions, i would say dat 'Man is guided by principles and what he believes to be right or wrong'.

Ride on bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zuby Zuby, u are the bomb once again. Always planning ahead and thinking about all odds. Great write up, infact greatest I have read on NL so far.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
[size=30pt]ZUBY!!!!

YOU

ARE

GOOD!!!!!!!
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by teetee92(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
You are smart!!! Can I cum and learn from you
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
You should have pitied the girl....though stealing is not also acceptable

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Inspiration 2me at d peak....alll I have to say God bless u zubby.I wish 2met u in Lagos one day
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by xreal2(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by xreal2(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Baddest ZUBBY ever liveth
I keep remembering Robert Grene n 50cent's the 50th law evry time i read ur stories
Salute #realhustler
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
nwa nna m obi tara gi mmiri oooh...chinelo...wud 've trusted u with her life at dat tyme...sef....but u still did her in....and worse...she didn't see it coming....i felt sorry 4 her sha....

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tydd(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
@zubby...thanks for remindin me never to cross ur path....damn,u r mean o...ppl like me get moved easily by tears....
Since you still have like 4 more countries to touch...this thread may set a record for d highest number of pages on nairaland
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
lari03: men zubby redefined the definition of a boss with this stunt, between ghana and lisbon I prefer the ghanian episode because the odds in Ghana were greater than portugal.
My man the Lisbon episode is so frightening than the Ghananian own.
In Ghana he had two chances;

1.If the odd in ghana turns out too brutal that he can't handle it,he can jump to the next bus coming to Lagos without being question about "work permit " or "VISA" etc unlike in the far away europe.
In europe (portugal) he faces to monsters;(a) immigration department,(b) Madam Grace gang and Jose gang.
2.He can easily forget that money if he didn't see that taxi number that helps in tracking down chinelo &co.

*chinelo should leave that city for goo*

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.