Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (732092 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
This same guy called ZUBBY is such a genius!
@Zubby, coming to a place like Ibadan without telling me would be an offence sir!!! Have a funfilled weekend sire!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oga Zubby.. Thanks...

If you don't love my poems, others do. I can see people clicking LIKE for the poems. Please, y'all should take a chill pill for my troubles o. This is for those who think I am a nuisance. I am not. I belong to this section. I am sexuality. So fvvck you all!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
The master planner I throway salute oooo. We stick 2 u like tattoos.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
ZUBY77: uhmmmm.. I m currently at Enugu Ukwu in Anambra State.

I will leave this place by 6pm. If you are around this area, holla at me...

A bottle of stout beer can help us both.

wow!! Zubby what brot u to Enugu Ukwu...thats my home town man! Am from Enuagu village, (close to the general hospital) not far from the Nkwo market, though am not there now,,,, working in Trans Ekulu...Enugu. Would have loved us to meet but the strict nature and sensitivity of my Job wont allow that (u shd knw d Job am talkin about) thats why iv said nothing about meeting u all the while uv been in Enugu but now u called my hometown, u just drove me GAGA, the thing tickle me no be small.... But most weekends I hangout at veronica suites (arnd GRA close to shoprite),,, and Blue Dolphins nite club on karaoke nights. Thumbs up man ..... YOU ROCK!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cosmatika(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
ZUBY77:

Despite what anybody out there may think, I m still a street boy.

I call my friends on the phone. Over 90% of the recharge credit sent to me was used to call my fans, All males and a female.

I m not greedy, I m not wicked but i obey laws, my own laws mostly.

I was a poor boy, especially in the area of forgiveness.

But i am different now.

Some of you use present words to judge my past but remember that i was 26 in 2006.

For Foxy birth's poem, please let him be. If you love my stories well enough, you wont worry abou that.

Nobody can derail this story, not seun osewa, not moderators and not foxy.

I , Ozoigbondu is the only person who can derail this thread, and you know how.

I m a witness. Zuby has called me b4
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
cosmatika: I m a witness. Zuby has called me b4

I trip for the guy no be small

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
He called over 10 of we guys me inclusive last week. Thumbs up boss.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
cheksbry: where are the ladies......?abi una wan chop,clean mouth?
@cute bliss how far nah? ,your absence is killing mi softly
I've been around ooo my absence no go kill u softly again am here now
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
cheksbry:

lol,i been dey wonder o,good to see you again.....buh make you try recruit more sexzy cheerleaders 2 dey perform 4 dis thread nah......

Oga zubby! No vex o....i hope i didnt derail?
Happy reading guys!!!

No you didnt derail, you are just disobeying the first law.

The very first law.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by onyebaba(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tanx 4 sharing dis tales wit us. Am so stucked lyk glue.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
ZUBY77:

The very first law.
what's the very first law let me ask on behalf of cheksbry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
respesct to the man that hold many ransome to waiting for updates. kudos to Zuby77 himself. you are infact a great writer. As for me, im looking forward to the next updates.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lizzi78(f): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

The very first law.
Cute bliss: what's the very first law let me ask on behalf of cheksbry

First law of P0wer,,,
NeVER Ever 0uTsHinE The ' 'MASTER' ryt?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Lizzi78:

First law of P0wer,,,
NeVER Ever 0uTsHinE The ' 'MASTER' ryt?
lizzi the only lizzi u rock oh!

I think u are correct!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2013
He can still outshine the master..that's if the master's sun is setting.tsibiy,dd you get your last Quote from Tsao tsao?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Chapter 104

I called Maria and asked what happened with Juliet.

She said that Juliet had left. According to her, she had pleaded with her to stay but it all seemed she had made up her mind long ago.
''Maybe she didn't like the kind of companies you keep'' I had said to her.
''It is not her business how I live my life'' she had fired back.

She was alone in the house. I decided to go to her.
The other thing to do for the day was to go and start moving my properties to the new apartment but I wanted my cousin to be around when that job would be done. I wanted to give him a massive sense of belonging since I didn't plan to take money from him. My plan was to ask him to pay N200,000 as his part of the apartment and immediately give it back to him as loan. That way, he would take care of the money which I was not going to ask him to return. I wanted him to see things in a way that he owed me money but we both owned the apartment. I needed him to come out of his shelves and start inviting women to the house for himself. I didn't like the way he was caged with the christian doctrine. He was among the type that believed it was a sin to look at a beautiful woman lustfully. That doctrine from Catholic Church that tied us around the neck like a rope.

Our people needed to emancipate themselves from mental slavery. Our mindset were altered and we didn't even know how it happened.

I got to Maria's place and parked behind her Toyota Rav4. She was alone as she had said.

We sat together on the single long sofa and watched the movie ''GodFather''. She enjoyed my company and told me about the drug business in Napoli. He named a man whom she said was the biggest Nigerian dealer in Napoli. She had her number.
His name was Ozoemena, he was from Enugu state.
I asked her to give me the phone number and she did..... I told her I was going to start drug business when I returned to Europe. She said she would be visiting me in Germany when she returned too. I wondered if Maria was one of the drug birds.
The birds were the people who transported drugs from one city or country to another. Most of the time, they swallowed the stuff and removed it from their anus at the delivery point. A lot of Nigerians did that all over the World.

Maria knew a lot about cocaine, even more than I did. My line of drug business was just marijuana which was not a class 'A' drug.

We talked for hours until the evening when we had sexx again. I left her place and told her that I was going to start packing to the new place tomorrow. She told me to call her when I was ready. She wanted to help.

The following day was a friday. I told my cousin that we were moving that very day. He wanted to go to Idumota but I told him to wait first. I called the truck driver in Mile 2 and told him to come. I waited for him until about 45 minutes later. He had come with two labourers as I instructed.

They went up and started to dismantle everything in the house. Less than two hours later, the house had been stripped naked.
I was downstairs when they brought down the last cooking pot.
The Landlady was out on the Veranda, gloating as if she had won a war.
She had won a war indeed, she had made her husband act.
Stella was there too but the look on her face told me that she wasn't happy.

I called Daisy and told her that I was packing already. She came as we were about to leave. She was almost in tears but I assured her that Surulere was still in Lagos and that she can always come there.
Issa the gateman, was uncomfortable. I believed he thought I was going to take his phone.

''Issa, take care of yourself and call me whenever you want to talk to me'' I had said to him.

We left Ojo area that afternoon and kissed the land goodbye.

" “I do not say goodbye. I believe
that's one of the bullshitiest words
ever invented. It's not like you're
given the choice to say bad-bye, or
awful-bye, or couldn't-care-less-about-you-
bye. Everytime you leave, it's supposed to be
a good one.”"

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2013
Oga ZUBY morning. Hope u slept well. Thanks for the morning dose.

Do have a nice sunday.

Regards.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Moving to a new place simply means that a new vista of opportunities has being opened for our Ozoigbondu to continue his census. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2013
good morning OGA Zubby. happy sunday.

thanks for the morning dosage.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Oga Zubby the way i'm looking @these storey, it might get to page 1000. *in my American assent* Bcuz it seems lyk it ain't gonna end!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2013
morning dose welcome indeed. thumbs up for taking the time to share.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Wizee: Oga Zubby the way i'm looking @these storey, it might get to page 1000. *in my American assent* Bcuz it seems lyk it ain't gonna end!!

There are always new events everyday, even today. Things happen to all of us daily, even you.
One day, i may write what happened to me yesterday.
If i decide to push it to page 1000, i could.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

There are always new events everyday, even today. Things happen to all of us daily, even you.

NO YOU CAN'T

I dare u gringringrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Kingsley Jay:
NO YOU CAN'T

I dare u gringringrin

U could be wrong bro. The way I see it; we are still in 20006. And considering that this is a true life story, and the life in question is still being lived. Now check from 2006 to 2013 and spilling forward into 2014 (we're already at the tail end of this year), he could very well push it to 1000 pages and above. As long as he still has the time.

And U've forgotten that its not only ZUBY's posts dat is needed to push it that far as even our comments also count. grin

Am just wondering how this will all end.

Regards.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Ozoigbondu morn'n greetings to you! I can't wait for when you'd get to dis present time(hoping d@ won't b too far way)as it wud seem more real to me.I have been able to identify with all your old ojo road stories cos am conversant with d area..hmm s/lere rolling..waiting to c d events unfolding smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2013
[/quote]

The very first law.[/quote]

oga 'sibi', i dey craze?....i never reasch to outshine my oga na...... @ cute-cute(cutebliss),you wan put mi for trouble ni!,why you no tell US na........
Oga 'sibi',abeg i go like port enta for lizzy side.....
@ lizzy dear ,il love to read you,zubby's stories every night...of course,with his clearance..

very timely update boss!,maria seems to be very mature, and has prospects,of being valuable to you.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
I just feel this is just the starting of the begining of this true and unclad life and death story.....

AZUBUIKE ride on.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Oga Zubby keep up d good work of entertaining us nd yes learning few thingd bout life... We love u..NO homooooo!!!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.