Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (265051 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Numero uuuno: Is nairaland having a problem with images or its ♍Ɣ browser?
Is anyother mobile internet surfer experiencing this?
All spyders pics couldn't be viewed over here.

Yes, Nairaland seems to have an image problem generally. I only hope these ones I uploaded will appear later on.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
spyder880:

Yes, Nairaland seems to have an image problem generally. I only hope these ones I uploaded will appear later on.

I can't see a thing.. says the Blindman. I thought it was my computer.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
mufutau55:

I can't see a thing.. says the Blindman. I thought it was my computer.

Hajji Mufutau
Same naani. I see nathing. Just hope this is resolved soonest so that we get back to full learning. Is not interesting at all without the pics.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Seems like an acrosss the board issue
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Numerouuuno: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Val2001: I have the same problem
okay,then its the forum
spyder880:

we hope so sir,cos it isn't fun learning without pics.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: okay,then its the forumwe hope so sir,cos it isn't fun learning without pics.
I think you're trying to say that you will not believe unless you see with your eyes lol doubting Thomas! Lol.

But you are very right! It's more fun learning or following a building project with pictures.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Numerouuuno: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
prince_onx:
I think you're trying to say that you will not believe unless you see with your eyes lol doubting Thomas! Lol.

But you are very right! It's more fun learning or following a building project with pictures.
Of course i would believe,Spyder880 has done a lot here already,only a newbie on NL will doubt his works.
But what's the importance of theory without practicals to a science student
Anyway,its like the problem has been fixed...take care.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: Of course i would believe,Spyder880 has done a lot here already,only a newbie on NL will doubt his works.
But what's the importance of theory without practicals to a science student
Anyway,its like the problem has been fixed...take care.

The problem is back, no pictures showing now.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
we are also active here, parapet carpentry started already.......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
more

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Numerouuuno: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maybe the forum is under some "Night maintenance" cos this occurs mostly in the evening or so cos its not been like this ever since.
Seun would probably attend to this.
Keep up the Good work Spyder880
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by rogermilar(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oga spyder, I have a project am supervising
Also at trans Amadi area, and we spent 3mil
Up to dpc level. I don't know te kind of miracle
That u wants to perform.
If you don't mind I don't mind to visit ur site
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by rogermilar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oga Spyder its better u think twice, people
In dis town are more curious than any other thing
When I was casting foundation, I spent over 350k to
Settle.
Call me on 08061256650
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Osama10(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
spyder880: we are also active here, parapet carpentry started already.......

spyder880: more

Coming out so nice........ tongue
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
More pictures loading....
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
I went and cut some wood for this parapet

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Had to select the best of the wood and make sure they are cut straight

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
mark the curves......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
cut the curves.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
arrange the curves for loading to site......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
move it into site.........

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
more of the loaded materials

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
appetizer....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is a sample of the external handrails that will be fitted to the cantilevers on the first floor windows of this mansion. Contact me if you want them, I know somebody who knows somebody who knows the producer of these wonderful works. grin cheesy grin I took these pictures at his workshop.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2013
spyder880: This is a sample of the external handrails that will be fitted to the cantilevers on the first floor windows of this mansion. Contact me if you want them, I know somebody who knows somebody who knows the producer of these wonderful works. grin cheesy grin I took these pictures at his workshop.

Real fancy iron works.. wish "Oluwa The Champion" (remember him guys) could see this.. he will surely like it.
I surely love it.. really fit for a mansion. What's the cost and size.. you can reply by email (you have it) if need be.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 2:59am On Aug 25, 2013
spyder880: This is a sample of the external handrails that will be fitted to the cantilevers on the first floor windows of this mansion. Contact me if you want them, I know somebody who knows somebody who knows the producer of these wonderful works. grin cheesy grin I took these pictures at his workshop.
The rail looks wonderful. Where are they made? Any price idea of getting down to west(Ib/Lag). Spyder, u didnt respond to one question asked by nairalander on the size of the mansion. I want to think is omitted. Can we know the size?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 4:33am On Aug 25, 2013
mufutau55:

Real fancy iron works.. wish "Oluwa The Champion" (remember him guys) could see this.. he will surely like it.
I surely love it.. really fit for a mansion. What's the cost and size.. you can reply by email (you have it) if need be.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

My friend, send me your mail, the guy is good with his skills but the price is not fixed yet, the guy still dey do shakara cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
spyder880: more of the loaded materials
Spyder, is there no alternative to create parapet without wasting these materials? I belief we should challenge the statusquo. In as much I like the beauty of parapet, spending damn extra N400-600k is something one has to sit down and rethink. But if there is an alternative that will reduce d cost say 50-60%, I belief the beauty worth it.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
spyder880: my iron men are here, and quickly started work
Spyder, I have to take u back to labour work for decking. By your experiences who actually work more and deserve to be paid more btw the capenter and Ironman. Most often their work covers same area. One should be fair in paying for labour. Another observation I have on labour cost,(I may be wrong) it seems the labour charge from ur workers are benchmarked to Enugu prices which is cheaper.If u are to use PH workers, are those labour cost still achievable.
spyder880: my iron men are here, and quickly started work
Spyder, I have to take u back to labour work for decking. By your experiences who actually work more and deserve to be paid more btw the capenter and Ironman. Most often their work covers same area. One should be fair in paying for labour. Another observation I have on labour cost,(I may be wrong) it seems the labour charge from ur workers are benchmarked to Enugu prices which is cheaper.If u are to use PH workers, are those labour cost still achievable.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
spyder880:

My friend, send me your mail, the guy is good with his skills but the price is not fixed yet, the guy still dey do shakara cheesy

When you have a good work.. then you can shakara.. smiley But just wait, all Nigerian welders need is to see one handwork
and they will do a better copy.. copyrighted does not exist in Nigeria anyway..
But Yes, the handrail is good. I will send you an email when the time is ripe for me. Thanks Spyder as usual.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by tlops(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
The building is becoming clearer by the day... Kudos to you and your team!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.