Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (265053 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Natudu: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Spyder nwanne,
Na dis raft foundation wey u say u no sabi do sef! U for continue more work for PH after dis one.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Natudu: Spyder nwanne,
Na dis raft foundation wey u say u no sabi do sef! U for continue more work for PH after dis one.

Just point at the site, at the right price I can even swim in the water till the foundation is completedgrin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Professor Spyder, one of your international students here in Califronia.

1) Any thoughts/concern on building next to high capacity power lines?

2) As we start to see high elevation pictures I can see that this structure is in an impressive neighborhood. Very nice and fitting.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Somorin#1:
Professor Spyder, one of your international students here in Califronia.

1) Any thoughts/concern on building next to high capacity power lines?

2) As we start to see high elevation pictures I can see that this structure is in an impressive neighborhood. Very nice and fitting.

Welcome bros, how is California?

1. The power lines are not even near to the house, There are more than 3 plots of land separating this house from it

2. The structure is in a very good neighborhood.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
......and so the parapet story continues, we set up the curves today......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
operation "bend down low" cheesy grin

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have 4 carpenters and some laborers on this parapet, lets see the magic we can do in the next few days.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
spyder880:

Just point at the site, at the right price I can even swim in the water till the foundation is completedgrin

Oga Spyder.. we all need you oh! Make you no go drown yourself oh!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

cheesy I wont drown, a life jacket will be on me all through the project cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nnemak(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau
LOL. swinming is good for the body(using life jacket) especially at the right price
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by amarilo: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Snyder pls I will like to know how you spend on this parapet. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Natudu: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
spyder880:

Better be ready. Looks like you got yourself another one. Don't worry, i got you a life jacket. I will speak with you on camera.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:46am On Aug 30, 2013
Natudu:

Better be ready. Looks like you got yourself another one. Don't worry, i got you a life jacket. I will speak with you on camera.

OK cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Continue the works........

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:48am On Aug 30, 2013
corner

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:49am On Aug 30, 2013
along one side.......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:51am On Aug 30, 2013
awaiting more coverage

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2013
latest looks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Osama10(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Wonderfully crafted. cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2013
left......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Osama10: Wonderfully crafted. cool

Thank you bro.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jam04(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Watching this parapet closely...nice wood work
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
jam04: Watching this parapet closely...nice wood work

It is so beautiful . . . .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Natudu: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

It is so beautiful . . . .
...for lack of a better word!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by achi4u(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oga Spyder88 well done job,you've really prove ur worth and this shows that you are not LAZY.

Carry go Nwoke ezu'ike

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Natudu:
...for lack of a better word!

I feel you jare, my brother
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oga Spyder... Belizimo! Your Carpenters are good at their craft. But then, you also give good instructions for what you want.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Spyder... Belizimo! Your Carpenters are good at the craft. But then, you also give good instructions for what you want.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you Hajji, had to constantly remind them of everything all the way. More pictures tonight.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
spyder880:

Thank you Hajji, had to constantly remind them of everything all the way. More pictures tonight.

Yes sir.. and let me take this opportunity to update you on the Innoson Group Ceiling PVC we discussed.

My brother went to their office in Lagos (Lagos Island) and they said because the PVC is being manufactured at their Enugu factory.. if you want it in Lagos, you have to pay for all the order Cash in Advance (including transportation from Enugu) and they will order the PVC from Enugu and when it gets to Lagos the client will be notified, and they are not sure how long this will take..

Upon all, the transportation cost of the PVC from Lagos Island to my site at Sango-Otta (Ogun State) border with Lagos State, will be approximately half of the of the cost of the PVC product itself.. those two points detailed and analyzed above defeated all my purpose of getting the Innoson PVC (as much as I like it based on the one you installed). So, I opted to getting the Paragon PVC from Amoula Ventures located at Ikeja-Lagos (they were highly recommended by nairalander named - Muyesky), which is close to my site too.. I think the installation will be taking place tomorrow.

I think Innoson should try and market their products nationally throughout Nigeria by making the products available at all time without having to place order and they ordered from Enugu with no time frame guaranteed.

But Oga Spyder, I thank you for all help in trying to get the lovely PVC from Innoson Group. You are a good man.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
mufutau55:

Yes sir.. and let me take this opportunity to update you on the Innoson Group Ceiling PVC we discussed.

My brother went to their office in Lagos (Lagos Island) and they said because the PVC is being manufactured at their Enugu factory.. if you want it in Lagos, you have to pay for all the order Cash in Advance (including transportation from Enugu) and they will order the PVC from Enugu and when it gets to Lagos the client will be notified, and they are not sure how long this will take..

Upon all, the transportation cost of the PVC from Lagos Island to my site at Sango-Otta (Ogun State) border with Lagos State, will be approximately half of the of the cost of the PVC product itself.. those two points detailed and analyzed above defeated all my purpose of getting the Innoson PVC (as much as I like it based on the one you installed). So, I opted to getting the Paragon PVC from Amoula Ventures located at Ikeja-Lagos (they were highly recommended by nairalander named - Muyesky), which is close to my site too.. I think the installation will be taking place tomorrow.

I think Innoson should try and market their products nationally throughout Nigeria by making the products available at all time without having to place order and they ordered from Enugu with no time frame guaranteed.

But Oga Spyder, I thank you for all help in trying to get the lovely PVC from Innoson Group. You are a good man.

Hajji Mufutau

Ah! This is one thing I dont like about Innoson, their marketing team needs a serious overhaul. How can one ignore the large market in Lagos if you are really serious about selling anything in Nigeria? Well, just buy and use the alternative, it will serve you well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.