Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,077 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (265503 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
For the unanswered questions, I will attend to them later this evening. Speeding to site with 3 carpenters now, Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Okijajuju1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drive Carefully o!!

The Gods be with you..

#The Mods wey Ban me them no well..
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy back in class!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nnemak(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ride on Sir>>>.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by olabukola: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
lawali: Spyder, is there no alternative to create parapet without wasting these materials? I belief we should challenge the statusquo. In as much I like the beauty of parapet, spending damn extra N400-600k is something one has to sit down and rethink. But if there is an alternative that will reduce d cost say 50-60%, I belief the beauty worth it.
I think this picture from brabus is the alternative to parapet.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Picture updates loading.......... from 5 different sites!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
spyder880: Picture updates loading.......... from 5 different sites!

Eyes so itchy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Eyes so itchy

Welcome Sir, let me first sit back for 90 minutes and see if we can pick 3 points from Old Trafford! grin grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Drive Carefully o!!

The Gods be with you..

#The Mods wey Ban me them no well..

Welcome bros, I was also banned by the spambot yesterday.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
We took only 1 point away from Old Trafford. Well, half bread is better than chin chin cheesy grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
I have imported more carpenters into this work to speed up our parapet and roofing works here. Work still going on on the parapet.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Meanwhile the electrician has started arranging the switch and socket boxes in the house.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
more electrical works

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Aug 27, 2013
Nothing beats knowledge
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by twinskenny(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
wow

i missed so pages... work has gone this far..

Great job Oga Spyder.. almost there
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by ashaju33: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
WELL DONE SPYDER
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nnemak(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Following all the way.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Natudu: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Silent follower back to class!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thank you all, my people. We must keep trying to do things better.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
.......and so the parapet carpenters started work in earnest.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
.....and the placed their boards all round the house.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please note that all the planks used at this stage were pulled from under the decking, which is now dry enough for the supports to be removed. We lost two days waiting for the deck to be completely dry before we commenced the parapet stage. We have to save some money cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Work continues in full tomorrow. More pictures tomorrow.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jaydacorsair: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oga Spyda Longest time nwannem, I have been out of the country for sometime now and I did complete the decking of my house and will be back by next week to continue. Sorry I didn't see you before leaving as planned. You have really done a wonderful work here, Nna I bu dike oh.... Disike....
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
jaydacorsair: Oga Spyda Longest time nwannem, I have been out of the country for sometime now and I did complete the decking of my house and will be back by next week to continue. Sorry I didn't see you before leaving as planned. You have really done a wonderful work here, Nna I bu dike oh.... Disike....

My brother how far na? cheesy I was expecting your call but didn't hear from you again. We have been so busy here. Till you return again, thank you Sir.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
jaydacorsair: Oga Spyda Longest time nwannem, I have been out of the country for sometime now and I did complete the decking of my house and will be back by next week to continue. Sorry I didn't see you before leaving as planned. You have really done a wonderful work here, Nna I bu dike oh.... Disike....

Jaydacorsair, you meant you left us in limbo... Decking stage.. Wow! The whole of us are waiting to see the continuation of that building.. you can't keep it away from us. Resurrect the thread and show us the progress pictures. Welcome back..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by TopeFl(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Well done my oga. Nice job and I'm liking the way the building is coming to life. Can you kindly update us on how much it has cost to get to this level? Thank you.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Tope_Fl: Well done my oga. Nice job and I'm liking the way the building is coming to life. Can you kindly update us on how much it has cost to get to this level? Thank you.

Ok, I will try to do this at night.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Presence Sir, for more learning!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jaydacorsair: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
mufutau55:

Jaydacorsair, you meant you left us in limbo... Decking stage.. Wow! The whole of us are waiting to see the continuation of that building.. you can't keep it away from us. Resurrect the thread and show us the progress pictures. Welcome back..

Hajji Mufutau

I will do so once I come back to PH.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
jaydacorsair:

I will do so once I come back to PH.

Thank you. I personally I am happy to see the project continues and at that stage. God will help you complete it.
It's always good to see bad things turn good..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by berlirome2yaho: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
u are just too good in what you do. keep it up sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.