Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (264839 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr P7: Spyder you should be given a national award for contribution to services in Nigeria.
I'm interested in buying land in Enugu to build flats.
Please can you assist in buying in a strategic location since your knowledge of Enugu is endless.
Please what's your take on shingles I'm presently building in my village and about reaching roofing stage
Also i am a silent follower of your wonderful threads, may God guide and prosper you abundantly.

I am sure the commissioner for Housing in his state wont be able to do as much as this gentleman is doing.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr P7: Spyder you should be given a national award for contribution to services in Nigeria.
I'm interested in buying land in Enugu to build flats.
Please can you assist in buying in a strategic location since your knowledge of Enugu is endless.
Please what's your take on shingles I'm presently building in my village and about reaching roofing stage
Also i am a silent follower of your wonderful threads, may God guide and prosper you abundantly.

Enugu property investment is paying hansomely, you can reap good rewards for your investment in Enugu. Roofing shingles are good and classy, but more expensive than other types like the classic or the milano.

Welcome.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure the commissioner for Housing in his state wont be able to do as much as this gentleman is doing.

Thank you Sir,you always encourage us to perform better.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by dayanmoomoeyean(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by chinosxl(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
dayanmoomoeyean: HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

This guy just registered today and decides to disrespect our Oga Spyder Thread.

@ dayanmoom, This thread is for building houses/mansions and not for selling.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by rollac: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
(Rollac Aluminium)experts in all kinds of aluminium products; Aluminium Onduline. Roofing products. Aluminium windows&Doors. Cashier cubicle&partitioning. Casement windows&Hinge Doors. Projection&Hand Railings. Site supervision & General contractor. The new concept of Aluminium products,,, We make it a building we beautify your building and make it Home,why not try us today,,A trial wll surely convince you,,Also(Certified member of ALFAN),=-c 08038546755,,08028941433 Email:rasqierollac@yahoo.com. BB Pin: 28806CCD
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
In my dictionary it is really difficult to find a word to decribe you Mr Spyder but all I can say is that May the Good Lord continue to bless the work of your hand. I have being following your thread all the while and from all the wonderful and beautiful housed you have built couple with the way you analyzed all the cost I want to say I am really impressed and again you have given someone like me that there is still hope for me to have my own duplex. Once again U are blessed
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
azora: In my dictionary it is really difficult to find a word to decribe you Mr Spyder but all I can say is that May the Good Lord continue to bless the work of your hand. I have being following your thread all the while and from all the wonderful and beautiful housed you have built couple with the way you analyzed all the cost I want to say I am really impressed and again you have given someone like me that there is still hope for me to have my own duplex. Once again U are blessed

Ahhhhhh!!! (Deeply breathed in - and out)
These kinds of words give me the zeal to do more, we will continue to work harder to please you. God bless you too.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2013
A sample of the roofing sheet colour we are going to use here in this house

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2013
AHI roofing technology, direct from Wichtech

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2013
left side of the house

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2013
getting close, climbing with the carpenters to make sure their work is okay.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2013
more

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Working the under deck........ by 2 Barcelona football players...... cheesy

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:43am On Sep 14, 2013
.....and getting desired results......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2013
I am loving this and enjoying it
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2013
spyder880: AHI roofing technology, direct from Wichtech
I thought this roofing material are made in China?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2013
prince_onx:
I thought this roofing material are made in China?

They are made in New Zealand, sold to us from the Wichtech office here in PH.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2013
OGA spyder well done, you've already finished this mansion as you promised.

The beauty of this building is just poping outgrin

ego ji oru!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by MrP7: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi sypder ,
Please how much is the cost of roofing per square meter from wchtech.
Also can you inbox me the various cost of land in Enugu.
Thank you .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by doncaster(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls what is the cost of this roofing tiles. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr P7: Hi sypder ,
Please how much is the cost of roofing per square meter from wchtech.
Also can you inbox me the various cost of land in Enugu.
Thank you .

doncaster: Pls what is the cost of this roofing tiles. Thanks

Wichtech has about 3 major classes of roofing sheets, the shingles cost about N5,400 for each sqm, the classic (pictured above) costs N3,480 while the Milano costs about N3,300. I will send a close shot of the sheet sample on top of the roof later this evening.

n
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
achi4u: OGA spyder well done, you've already finished this mansion as you promised.

The beauty of this building is just poping outgrin

ego ji oru!

The house is already completed bro, so much happening behind the scenes and will all come out in the next few weeks. House warming party already on my mind cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow! The safety of that building is scary!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Osama10(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
spyder880:

The house is already completed bro, so much happening behind the scenes and will all come out in the next few weeks. House warming party already on my mind cheesy

I hope you go invite us for the party oh. grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Osama10:

I hope you go invite us for the party oh. grin

Either we are invited or not, we will gatecrash the party oh.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Osama10(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Either we are invited or not, we will gatecrash the party oh.

grin grin grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Osama10:

grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 2:11am On Sep 15, 2013
spyder880:

Gradually the mansion is fully ready. Welldone.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 2:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Oga Spyder.. Update photos from my Mens Quarter on the installation of my Amoula Ceiling PVC is on this thread below (Page 15 towards the end). Thanks for all your help on the selection decision.

https://www.nairaland.com/1208866/building-3-bedroom-bungalow-apocalypse/15

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Ike77503(m): 4:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Oga Spyder, I hail OooO. I have tacitly followed your thread but thought it will be noble of me, your " student " to commend you for a job well done so far. Bros, If I say I no dey addicted to your thread, make God no punish people wey say NIGERIA no get great minds ! what you are doing is Unprecedented. I have shared your thread with God knows how many people including my foreign friends...they so much appreciated the knowledge gained. I thank You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.