Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10394 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
benalvino:

we dont have divine powers oooo...
look up divine you will know that it has to do with the supreme being... that is where it is from... divine is not in you it come from God.

What have you succeeded in saying there ^ ?

Are you being honest or you are being dishonst ?

benalvino:

we dont have divine powers oooo...

^^^

You need upgrade on that.

Supernatural powers are Divine powers, take note.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino....when I say satan is divine I mean he is a spirit being,powerful,supernatural.........

Abeg no go tell person say I say satan na good person o....

I take God beg you o.....

gringrin........

Besides you have only concentrated on satan and abandoned the holy angels in heaven who are divine.....

cool

thats not what divine means abeg you... divine comes from God... GOD is good satan is bad... why is Jesus the Exact image of the father and we are not?

Because Jesus is exactly what the father is... characteristics... behavior everything...
are you the exact image of the father no... are you the exact image of jesus no... How are you divine then? you are the image of adam at the moment... we are trying to be the image of christ and how can you be that? is by being Christlike which means behavior and his footsteps...

i am concentrating on Satan because you said he is divine how can you make such statement. Bad thing like satan cannot be divine o... Cause Divine is from God alone.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
truthislight:

What have you succeeded in saying there ^ ?

Are you being honest or you are being dishonst ?

^^^

You need upgrade on that.

Supernatural powers are Divine powers, take note.

Make you they deceive your self lol. at the end it must come from God isn't it?

when you turn water to wine i will know we have supernatural powers. lol
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
benalvino:

when adam sinned what happened?
you are getting there... better than your first definition but you are progressing...

being Godlike means satan should start deceiving people abi? kill fornicate etc that is Godlike to you abi?
thank you for saying Divine comes from God... there is not a single thing in God that is bad... Love and truth is what God is...

Isn't satan a spirit just as God is??.....

Isn't satan supernatural??....

Those 2 defines what divine means.....

And I have asked you....where did satan come from even though he has turned out bad??.......

Na you create satan??....

benalvino:

Satan is the Opposite... are you saying it is God that is giving him the privilege to destroy humans? are you saying God gave him his divine qualities to Destroy?
The inherent powers satan possesses/ has where did he get it from??.......

The spirit that satan is who made him so??...

Answer my bro...answer.......

benalvino:

when you are filled with God's spirit you are divine my brother... there is no 2 ways about that... that is why your body is the temple of God. dont even argue this.

Your definition of the word divine is so slim that is why you are playing ignorant here.......

At least you have come to an agreement that humans can be divine.....

benalvino:

being in the image of God doesn't make us divine abeg you... it doesn't make us holy... it doesn't make us God... Blame adam for that... in fact blame Satan for that cause sin started in Heaven i Guess.
Being in the image of God sure makes us divine(Godlike).....

That is why God himself tole mortals ""Ye are God(s)......

cheesy......

benalvino:

man lost everything after adam sinned.

no they deceive your self...

Again if we are divine we should be promised to be divine that fact still stands.

We would attain a full share in the divine nature when we are made perfect...especially for those who would live in heaven.......

And like I said even here on earth we are define by virtue of the fact that we are filled with Gods spirit......

We are holy....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
benalvino:

thats not what divine means abeg you... divine comes from God... GOD is good satan is bad... why is Jesus the Exact image of the father and we are not?

Because Jesus is exactly what the father is... characteristics... behavior everything...
are you the exact image of the father no... are you the exact image of jesus no... How are you divine then? you are the image of adam at the moment... we are trying to be the image of christ and how can you be that? is by being Christlike which means behavior and his footsteps...

i am concentrating on Satan because you said he is divine how can you make such statement. Bad thing like satan cannot be divine o... Cause Divine is from God alone.

Satan was and is an angel turn bad.

Angels are divine beings.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
benalvino:

That's what divine also means....

You are stunting your understanding skills here.......

Bad or Good satan is like GOD.......

He is a spirit and he is supernatural........

benalvino:

Jesus is the one person who exhibits Gods attributes to the fullest.......

We are not equal to Jesus ,but we are also Gods image in that we also exhibit these Godly qualities but to a lesser degree........

Jesus and all of us are all images of God.....

We all stem from the Father....we all are Godlike(though not to the same degree)....

This is why Jesus is called Gods firstborn......

Na him resemble God pass all of us.....

benalvino:

And yes I stand by my words by virtue of the fact that he came from God......

Satn didn't spring from my back yard.....

grin
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2013
You dont know what divine and godlike means... I will try again to help you... Do you think if I create a robot or a doll that looks like human the image of human that robot is humanlike? Does make it human?
We are in the image of God doesn't make us godlike you here... The idols carved like humans are the in the image of god too...
being Godlike is obtaining the character of God and there are 7 or 8 of them... When you abide in godliness then you might partake in the divine nature... You so lust..
to the point you are saying Satan is divine... Do you know there is not a single atom of bad thing in divine? It is TRUE and holy. I no remember the last time you show me verse for bible backing up anything you are saying...

Again if we are divine why are promise to partake in divine nature...

This are the problems U never address plus the many you called stupid question
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
being Godlike is sharing same character of God... love peace and all the good things of God... that is why you have words like ungodliness... Stop confusing your self satan is the last thing that is Godlike you hear... understand bible meanings or use context.

and i still say if we are divine why do we need to partake in what we already are...

you know why Adam sinned? because he tries to be like God... when he is mankind. you are a man not God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Isaiah makes it known that every other thing was created except God(even christ) and christ was his first creation...... the bible made it known that we could be divine and that is God's will even to be like him and still know our place like christ. Lucifer once had that oppurtunity but he thought himself equal to God, we know the rest of the story... The bible says "all" power belongs to God even so the power the devil has. but can we say fire is good or a car or water? they all can safe as well as kill so is a knife and every other thing. my point? God created us and gave us "choices" but inculcating us on the right ones. we're not like dolls or robots to him, when he luks at us he sees emself and we have d choice 2 harness his gifts hwever way we want. Since he's the God of order, the end will tell..... am not really good wit numbers, wud hav quoted d chptrs n verse grin
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thoniameek: Isaiah makes it known that every other thing was created except God(even christ) and christ was his first creation...... the bible made it known that we could be divine and that is God's will even to be like him and still know our place like christ. Lucifer once had that oppurtunity but he thought himself equal to God, we know the rest of the story... The bible says "all" power belongs to God even so the power the devil has. but can we say fire is good or a car or water? they all can safe as well as kill so is a knife and every other thing. my point? God created us and gave us "choices" but inculcating us on the right ones. we're not like dolls or robots to him, when he luks at us he sees emself and we have d choice 2 harness his gifts hwever way we want. Since he's the God of order, the end will tell..... am not really good wit numbers, wud hav quoted d chptrs n verse grin

But Christ was not created. If he is then the bible contradict its self multiple times... Thanks to Isaiah he made it clear that Jesus is not created. And he is God indeed.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

But Christ was not created. If he is then the bible contradict its self multiple times... Thanks to Isaiah he made it clear that Jesus is not created. And he is God indeed.
Ok, bro am totally confused here, can you put me through please.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thoniameek: Ok, bro am totally confused here, can you put me through please.

Jesus is called the wisdom of God... and it became flesh
Jesus is called the word of God and it became flesh

Jesus is called the eternal father... He is eternal...

john 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

as you can see from John 1:1-4 without him (Jesus) nothing was made... it means if Jesus was created then this verse contradict it self because it states nothing come into existence without him...

colossians 1:15-17
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Colossians made it clear that he is the first born of everything... Here firstborn means preeminence... like if you go through the bible you will realize that God have about 5 firstborns... Israel, David, Ephraim etc... it means first in rank authority... as you can see also everything was made through him and by him everything holds... I mean the whole universe...
So people often teach that firstborn here means he is created... but firstborn doesn't mean that in this case.

One question i will like to ask you if you think or said the wisdom of God or the word of God is created is...
If the word is created... How come the Bible says no one was with God when he created the earth and heaven? didn't the bible says he did it through Jesus? if Jesus was there why did the bible say no one was there?
can we conclude that the bible is lying? i guess not... the bible teach that God uses his wisdom and understanding to create the universe... God has always been with wisdom.

again if everything that was made was made through Jesus and not a single thing was made without him... it means Jesus was created through Jesus... does this make sense? No... So for this contradictions to go the Jehovah's witness added the word [other] to the bible so that it will be all other things were created to avoid jesus creating him self.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=benalvino]

Jesus is called the wisdom of God... and it became flesh
Jesus is called the word of God and it became flesh

Jesus is called the eternal father... He is eternal...

john 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

as you can see from John 1:1-4 without him (Jesus) nothing was made... it means if Jesus was created then this verse contradict it self because it states nothing come into existence without him...

colossians 1:15-17
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Thanks! you sound and look just like my google page... brainstorm! it's a compliment. i did manage to get you anyway unlike my google page
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=Thoniameek][/quote]

and which is your google page?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

and which is your google page?
Lol! like when you google something, the way it comes out. i google that stuff before i asked you
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thoniameek: Lol! like when you google something, the way it comes out. i google that stuff before i asked you

oh i see... yeah. anyone who say's Jesus is created cant run away from the contradictions that starts to come...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2013
@jman am not talking about the universe am talking about earth. So when you say Satan doesn't rule the universe it doesn't make sense.
The bible says all the gods of the nation are idol.
The bible says all other gods are no God.
The bible says YHWH did not form any God. Again God is a nature not a title... YHWH exist as God by nature. You exist as human or wood. It is people that calls you god. Man cannot make god out of wood or other men.
you ask where the bible says YHWH will destroy other gods. I should you before. If he is TRUE God then others are FALSE gods... Boolean holds only 2 values which is true or FALSE and it is never both.

Zephaniah 2:11 The LORD will be awesome to them when he destroys all the gods of the earth. Distant nations will bow down to him, all of them in their own lands.
All the gods... If you are a god you will be destroyed.

Psalm 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens
again all the gods... It means every single god. They are idols...

Jeremiah 10:10-12 10But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 11Thus shall you say to them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. 12He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by his discretion
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
"am not talking about the
universe am talking about earth. So
when you say Satan doesn't rule the
universe it doesn't make sense.
The bible says all the gods of the
nation are idol.
The bible says all other gods are no
God."

a) i dont know where to start with u. satan is the ruler of the world, john12:31. do u even read my sighted scriptures at all?. but the "world" here means those who live against God's standard, it does not refer to the literal earth, he is not also ruling every human on earth nor the universe.

let me ask u, are true christians part of the world? if no is ur answer, does it mean that they are not in the world (earth)?
it is this world, which christains are no part of, that satan rules. how many times should i say this!

I didnt mean to say that satan is the god of the world (earth). but he is the god of unrighteous generation of this earth, which is the sense conveyed at 2cor. 4:4.

i will not respond to the other response u gave until u treat all my submissions one by one as i treat urs and equally answer those questions therein.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2013
JMAN05: "am not talking about the
universe am talking about earth. So
when you say Satan doesn't rule the
universe it doesn't make sense.
The bible says all the gods of the
nation are idol.
The bible says all other gods are no
God."

a) i dont know where to start with u. satan is the ruler of the world, john12:31. do u even read my sighted scriptures at all?. but the "world" here means those who live against God's standard, it does not refer to the literal earth, he is not also ruling every human on earth nor the universe.

let me ask u, are true christians part of the world? if no is ur answer, does it mean that they are not in the world (earth)?
it is this world, which christains are no part of, that satan rules. how many times should i say this!

I didnt mean to say that satan is the god of the world (earth). but he is the god of unrighteous generation of this earth, which is the sense conveyed at 2cor. 4:4.

i will not respond to the other response u gave until u treat all my submissions one by one as i treat urs and equally answer those questions therein.

I saw the I didnt mean to say late on your post... Yes he is god to the unrighteous people... in same sense as a man makes wood his god when in reality woods are no God... see below.

I know that verse that satan is called the god of the world but he is not really the god of the world because his powers are limited to unbelievers... that is the boundary God set for him....

Deuteronomy 4:35-39 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the[b] earth beneath[/b]: there is none else. (v.39)

this verse has shown you that he is the God of the earth...

Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

jesus is know as the holy one of israel...
the husband of the church...
the redeemer

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions.

This is not to say that he rules the world completely; God is still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world within the boundaries God has set for him. When the Bible says Satan has power over the world, we must remember that God has given him domain over unbelievers only. Believers are no longer under the rule of Satan (Colossians 1:13). Unbelievers, on the other hand, are caught "in the snare of the devil" (2 Timothy 2:26), lie in the "power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19), and are in bondage to Satan (Ephesians 2:2).

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

this convey the idea that satan rules over unbelievers... So surely satan cannot be the god of the world if he cant rule over everyone as YHWH does....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
"Yes he is
god to the unrighteous people... "

yes, that is basically what the world in that verse means. however his influence also affects the righteous because satan controls the politican scene. but God can still use rulers he wishes to use as the Supreme Ruler.

"Deuteronomy 4:35-39 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou
mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else
beside him . (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the[b]
earth beneath[/b]: there is none else. (v.39)
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his
name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel ; The God
of the whole earth shall he be called.
the redeemer
The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates
that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions,
goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His
influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies,
education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations
and false religions of the world are under his control and
have sprung from his lies and deceptions.
This is not to say that he rules the world completely ; God is
still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite
wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world
within the boundaries God has set for him . When the
Bible says Satan has power over the world, we must
remember that God has given him domain over unbelievers
only . Believers are no longer under the rule of Satan
(Colossians 1:13). Unbelievers, on the other hand, are caught
"in the snare of the devil" (2 Timothy 2:26), lie in the
"power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19), and are in bondage to
Satan (Ephesians 2:2).
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of
the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
this convey the idea that satan rules over unbelievers... So
surely satan cannot be the god of the world if he cant rule
over everyone as YHWH does...."

a) I have not read before that Jesus is the Holy one of Isael.

b) that the bible says that Jehovah is the only God and only Lord, doesnt mean that there are no other lords or gods in the bible. (adonai and elohim). rather it means that He is the supreme God and Lord.

there are those called Gods and lords (elohim and adonai) in the bible who are NOT false. but the difference is that Jah is the Supreme God and Lord. I will not present any other prove of these until those my questions are answered. eg concerning the angels.

c) the fact that satan those not rule everybody doesnt mean that he is no longer god of the unrighteous world. it only means that his godship is with a limitation.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
"Yes he is
god to the unrighteous people... "

yes, that is basically what the world in that verse means. however his influence also affects the righteous because satan controls the politican scene. but God can still use rulers he wishes to use as the Supreme Ruler.

"Deuteronomy 4:35-39 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou
mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else
beside him . (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the[b]
earth beneath[/b]: there is none else. (v.39)
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his
name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel ; The God
of the whole earth shall he be called.
the redeemer
The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates
that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions,
goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His
influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies,
education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations
and false religions of the world are under his control and
have sprung from his lies and deceptions.
This is not to say that he rules the world completely ; God is
still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite
wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world
within the boundaries God has set for him . When the
Bible says Satan has power over the world, we must
remember that God has given him domain over unbelievers
only . Believers are no longer under the rule of Satan
(Colossians 1:13). Unbelievers, on the other hand, are caught
"in the snare of the devil" (2 Timothy 2:26), lie in the
"power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19), and are in bondage to
Satan (Ephesians 2:2).
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of
the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
this convey the idea that satan rules over unbelievers... So
surely satan cannot be the god of the world if he cant rule
over everyone as YHWH does...."

a) I have not read before that Jesus is the Holy one of Isael.

b) that the bible says that Jehovah is the only God and only Lord, doesnt mean that there are no other lords or gods in the bible. (adonai and elohim). rather it means that He is the supreme God and Lord.

there are those called Gods and lords (elohim and adonai) in the bible who are NOT false. but the difference is that Jah is the Supreme God and Lord. I will not present any other prove of these until those my questions are answered. eg concerning the angels.

- however when God makes statement concerning his Godship he BASICALLY refers to the gods and lords who are WORSHIPPED by the unrighteous.

It doesnt mean that their are no other ones who are called god or lord who are not false. but one of the difference is that they are not worshipped.

c) the fact that satan does not rule everybody doesnt mean that he is no longer god of the unrighteous world. it only means that his godship is with a limitation.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dude Jehovah is the only God because there is non else man... he says it all the time... other gods are what people make... humans cant make God or can they?

he then states that other gods are all idols...
also states they are not God by nature...
he said he didnt form no God or gods...

the other gods he talks about is what humans make... same Goes to satan...
there is only one God... and if There is only One true God that means the other are false... there is no in between on this...

Romans 3:29-30: "Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, since there is[b] only one God."[/b]

what is your question concerning angels
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Deuteronomy 10:17
English Standard Version (ESV)
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

I want Ben to tell us if God is the God of false gods and Lord of false lords?

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Boomark: Deuteronomy 10:17
English Standard Version (ESV)
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

I want Ben to tell us if God is the God of false gods and Lord of false lords?

Can we say the mighty God this verse is talking about is Jesus? Because you people say he is the mighty God and the father is the almighty and people like ijawkid said the father is not mighty but almighty...

He is the God of everything... He is the only true God hence other gods are false easy as that... he didnt form any god... the gods of the people are all idols except the only true God... that is the bible teaching... How else can it Go? God is one... there is no other God is written all over the bible.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
benalvino:

Can we say the mighty God this verse is talking about is Jesus? Because you people say he is the mighty God and the father is the almighty and people like ijawkid said the father is not mighty but almighty...

He is the God of everything... He is the only true God hence other gods are false easy as that... he didnt form any god... the gods of the people are all idols except the only true God... that is the bible teaching... How else can it Go? God is one... there is no other God is written all over the bible.

Am not here to do Tom and Jerry. You don't even know why someone is a God and you are looking at the "might" attached to his title. If you are not protecting what your Pastor/Sunday sch teacher taught you, then answer the simple questions.

Ps 136
2 Praise the God of all gods.
God’s love never fails.

1 Was David praising God because he is the God of false gods?
2 why did God make Moses a god to pharoah instead of Himself?
3 since we have one Lord, does it mean other lords(princely angels) who are in heaven are false lords?

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ayoku777(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Boomark:

Am not here to do Tom and Jerry. You don't even know why someone is a God and you are looking at the "might" attached to his title. If you are not protecting what you Pastor/Sunday sch teacher taught you, then answer the simple questions.

Ps 136
God’s love never fails.

Bro you're making real sense here, so why were you fighting me on my post? I've been looking for this scripture you quoted; and the explanation is exactly what I would have said. The Father is the God of Gods, and it isn't false Gods.

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
ayoku777:

Bro you're making real sense here, so why were you fighting me on my post? I've been looking for this scripture you quoted; and the explanation is exactly what I would have said. The Father is the God of Gods, and it isn't false Gods.

grin
don't mind Ben. He is inserting false to all that are called gods not knowing that he will be choked up somewhere.

My case with you is where you turned "I and my Father are one" to mean that he(Jesus) is Jehovah. Something like, they are one name Abi one person with two heads, having the same name? This one would have made better sense.

My questions help people understand things better. Jesus is one with the Father just as we are one with him. Will that make us to be called Jehovah too?

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Boomark:

Am not here to do Tom and Jerry. You don't even know why someone is a God and you are looking at the "might" attached to his title. If you are not protecting what your Pastor/Sunday sch teacher taught you, then answer the simple questions.

Ps 136
God’s love never fails.

3 since we have one Lord, does it mean other lords(princely angels) who are in heaven are false lords?

Let me tell you..
The sun is god to somepeople but in real sense is the sun god? No... It is only god in the minds of those who call it their god... Same with Satan which the bible says calls him self god but he is not god.

The bible says Moses will be like god to pharoah but is moses? The word be like god to pharoad n his people explains it for you.

The bible says only one God exist.. Yes am not here to play either am only telling you that these gods are no god like the bible says.

God is not a title but nature... The bible describe God and man as 2 different natures.

Wood and carved stuffs are all FALSE gods... Including the roman emperor who elevate their selves as god just like Satan did...

Am not the one who say he will destroy all I repeat all the gods that have not created the heavens and earth... Not some but all...

Am not the one who says there are no other gods and am not the one who says he is the only TRUE God which means the other gods are not TRUE but FALSE. Am not the one who says all other gods are idols.

one of the reason human sin was because they want to be like God... The lie Satan told eve... If we are gods like some say why does she want to be like God?

And if Moses was god as some say humans are gods why will God make him like god to pharoah.

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
benalvino:

Let me tell you..
The sun is god to somepeople but in real sense is the sun god? No... It is only god in the minds of those who call it their god... Same with Satan which the bible says calls him self god but he is not god.

The bible says Moses will be like god to pharoah but is moses? The word be like god to pharoad n his people explains it for you.

The bible says only one God exist.. Yes am not here to play either am only telling you that these gods are no god like the bible says.

God is not a title but nature... The bible describe God and man as 2 different natures.

Wood and carved stuffs are all FALSE gods... Including the roman emperor who elevate their selves as god just like Satan did...

Am not the one who say he will destroy all I repeat all the gods that have not created the heavens and earth... Not some but all...

Am not the one who says there are no other gods and am not the one who says he is the only TRUE God which means the other gods are not TRUE but FALSE. Am not the one who says all other gods are idols.

one of the reason human sin was because they want to be like God... The lie Satan told eve... If we are gods like some say why does she want to be like God?

And if Moses was god as some say humans are gods why will God make him like god to pharoah.

My questions has shown the world that you are teaching the doctrines of men or that you don't actually understand the deep things of what you teach.

They are simple questions so you don't need to start explaining it using the sun as god. I have answers to your questions but i can't answer them. Deluded ones have taught me a lesson. If you cannot answer my question then you cannot be taught. Go ahead with what you know and do good. wink
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Mranony: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
benalvino:

Let me tell you..

I think you answer here is apt. I really can't see the point Boomark is trying to make
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Mranony: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Let us examine your questions
Boomark:
No.

God did not make Moses a god to Pharaoh in the same sense that God is to Moses. In fact, when you actually read Exodus 7, you won't come off with such an idea.

Again you are comparing two things that are not in the same sense. For instance compare this:

"We have one president in Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan does it mean that the president of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (Charlie Boy) is a false president?"

You see how dubious your question actually is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.