Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10393 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Boomark:

My questions has shown the world that you are teaching the doctrines of men or that you don't actually understand the deep things of what you teach.

They are simple questions so you don't need to start explaining it using the sun as god. I have answers to your questions but i can't answer them. Deluded ones have taught me a lesson. If you cannot answer my question then you cannot be taught. Go ahead with what you know and do good. wink

david was praising God because he knows no other god.... he is praising God because God is the creator of him and the universe... He is not praising God because he is the highest of all the gods because there are no other gods.

moses was never called God...
Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you will be as God to him.

Exodus 4:16
New International Version (NIV)
16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
16 He will speak to the people for you. He will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him.

so moses was never called god...

I cant say false only you bring the only true Lord...

I have answered all your question...

and note that all the questions i asked none is deluded... if you gonna claim it is deluded you have to give reasons why.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2013
at bookmark
is this man that made this statement God?
"Yahweh ben Yahweh is the Grand Master of the Celestial Lodge, Architect of the Universe, and the Blessed and only Potentate. He is here to set the captives free and to cause them that are bound to stand perpendicular on the square of righteousness. For behold, one greater than Solomon is here!
"
he calls him self the black messiah and son of God that will set black people free etc. he is the other God the bible talks about... it is either men makes them their god or the people just as Satan elevate them selves to the level of god... and the bible talks how Satan did this and still says he is not god.

so is there other gods? yes because in the minds of some men there are other gods even the sun is one... but are they god? nope... even YHWH says he doesn't know any... it is you people who are trying to invent gods because you know Jesus is YHWH... trying to deny his deity.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013

some time ago i was discussing with some JW truth is light and ijawkid and in my argument i stated that YHWH is a divine name but there are people who call them self or children that name but it doesn't mean they are divine... and quickly truthislight called me a liar claiming no one goes by the name and i tried to reason with him that even me can call my dog or children YHWH but he insist i wasn't making sense that am a big liar just because what i was arguing with that example affects what they believe concerning other gods.

the article from wikipedia is about a guy who in same way satan is claiming to be god claims he is God and messiah...

Yahweh ben Yahweh was the adopted name of Hulon Mitchell, Jr. (October 27, 1935 – May 7, 2007), founder and leader of the Nation of Yahweh, a black supremacist new religious movement founded in 1979. Born into a family affiliated with the Antioch Church of God in Christ in Enid, Oklahoma, his father, Reverend Dr. Hulon Mitchell Sr. was the minister and his mother, Dr. Pearl Mitchell was the pianist.

In 1991, Mitchell was convicted of conspiring to murder white people as an initiation rite to his cult, as well as former members who disagreed with him, in one case by decapitation. He was released on parole in 2001 on the condition of not reconnecting with his old congregation. He died of prostate cancer in 2007.

The Nation of Yahweh set up its headquarters in Liberty City, Florida in 1979. Mitchell emphasized that God and all the prophets of the Bible were black and blacks would gain the knowledge of their true history through him. He also emphasized whites and particularly Jews as infidels and oppressors. Lastly, he emphasized loyalty to himself as the son of God YHWH. He became the living Messiah of the Nation of Yahweh.

At the time, his business and charity efforts earned him respect in the community. The mayor of Miami, Florida declared on October 7, 1990, "Yahweh ben Yahweh Day",[1] a month before his indictment for alleged crimes.

this is a quote from the man "Yahweh ben Yahweh is the Grand Master of the Celestial Lodge, Architect of the Universe, and the Blessed and only Potentate. He is here to set the captives free and to cause them that are bound to stand perpendicular on the square of righteousness. For behold, one greater than Solomon is here!
"

is this the other gods the bible talking about? people who make gods for them self or person who elevate them selfs to the level of God as satan the roman emperors and this man "yahweh ben yahweh" the bible makes it clear that they are not God or a small god as the talks about the prince of tyre.

God said he didn't form any God and there are no other God...

"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up and you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, in the heart of the seas'; yet you are a man and not God...Therefore, behold, I will bring strangers upon you, the most ruthless of the nations. And they will draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom and defile your splendor. They will bring you down to the pit, and you will die the death of those who are slain in the heart of the seas. Will you still say, 'I am a god,' in the presence of your slayer, although you are a man and not God, in the hands of those who wound you?'" (Ezekiel 28:2-9).
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Mr anony: Let us examine your questions

No.

Good. So those Gods are not false Gods. Ben take note.

God did not make Moses a god to Pharaoh in the same sense that God is to Moses. In fact, when you actually read Exodus 7, you won't come off with such an idea.

whichever sense you want to use, did God ever make Moses a God to Pharaoh or not?

Again you are comparing two things that are not in the same sense. For instance compare this:

"We have one president in Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan does it mean that the president of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (Charlie Boy) is a false president?"

You see how dubious your question actually is?

I never knew you know about this. When you guys dubiously inserted 3 persons in One God(where did you get this from?) against "One God, the Father" which was clearly written in 1Cor 8:5-6, where you not thinking about Goodluck then.

May be you should ask Ben to explain why other Gods/lords are all false Gods/lords cos that was why he was stuck by my questions.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Boomark:

whichever sense you want to use, did God ever make Moses a God to Pharaoh or not?

I never knew you know about this. When you guys dubiously inserted 3 persons in One God(where did you get this from?) against "One God, the Father" which was clearly written in 1Cor 8:5-6, where you not thinking about Goodluck then.

May be you should ask Ben to explain why other Gods/lords are all false Gods/lords cos that was why he was stuck by my questions.

you funny o...
anony said no to your first question and you say those are not false Gods... that statement doesn't even link to the question you ask.

moses was like god not God But like god to pharoah... it means 2 different things man. he was acting like god... if jamie foxx acts like obama in a movie or in real life does it make him obama?

you are not making real sense with your wordings...

let me ask you... is the sun a true god? or is it god at all? what about satan is he a true god? or is he god at all?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
benalvino:

david was praising God because he knows no other god.... he is praising God because God is the creator of him and the universe... He is not praising God because he is the highest of all the gods because there are no other gods.

You are still running around. Ps 103:2 says "God of gods." All i want you to tell us is if He is the God of false gods/no other gods.

moses was never called God...
Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you will be as God to him.

No one will be as God by just mopping. And when pharoah sees Moses as God what do you think his thoughts will give him?

New International Version (NIV)
16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
16 He will speak to the people for you. He will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him.

so moses was never called god...

I cant say false only you bring the only true Lord...

I have answered all your question...

and note that all the questions i asked none is deluded... if you gonna claim it is deluded you have to give reasons why.

Ok. He will not use their mouth and call him God but in there hearts and actions he will serve him as God? Very Good. Untill you know what it means to be a God, all this adjective(true, false etc) will not help.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Boomark:

You are still running around. Ps 103:2 says "God of gods." All i want you to tell us is if He is the God of false gods/no other gods.

No one will be as God by just mopping. And when pharoah sees Moses as God what do you think his thoughts will give him?

Ok. He will not use their mouth and call him God but in there hearts and actions he will serve him as God? Very Good. Untill you know what it means to be a God, all this adjective(true, false etc) will not help.

lol God of gods... yes he is the God of the idol someone makes... or the God of yahweh ben yahweh or the God of prince tyre... those people are god in the heart of some peoples... why cant you understand it? even the sun worships him. the sun to some people is god so he is the God of the sun. that means he is the God of gods... but in reality the sun is not god simple...

pharaoh never sees mosses as God... he doesn't even believe in YHWH... he believes in the sun god. Moses will be like god to pharaoh.
"you shall be as God to him" or "you shall be like god to him" to mean Moses must be a god in truth, added into the god-census to produce the forbidden count: namely, more than one. But Moses is not said to be a God without qualification, and thus is not counted as such; rather, he stands to Aaron in the same relation as God stands to His prophets: Moses speaks through Aaron, his spokesman, just as God speaks through His mouth-pieces the prophets. So you wouldn't count Moses in the god-census because he is only like God in a certain respect, he is not properly categorized as a god.

hahaha... again let me ask you... was the sun a true god? is Satan a true god? was yahweh ben yahweh true god? some people worships him. tell me one 5 true gods you know and 5 false god you know. remember in India people worship snake in Egypt they use to worship cats... are those animals true god? are they even god?

moses acts like God to pharaoh but not God... bible says YHWH did not form any or know any cheesy
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
benalvino:

lol God of gods... yes he is the God of the idol someone makes... or the God of yahweh ben yahweh or the God of prince tyre... those people are god in the heart of some peoples... why cant you understand it? even the sun worships him. the sun to some people is god so he is the God of the sun. that means he is the God of gods... but in reality the sun is not god simple...

pharaoh never sees mosses as God... he doesn't even believe in YHWH... he believes in the sun god. Moses will be like god to pharaoh.
"you shall be as God to him" or "you shall be like god to him" to mean Moses must be a god in truth, added into the god-census to produce the forbidden count: namely, more than one. But Moses is not said to be a God without qualification, and thus is not counted as such; rather, he stands to Aaron in the same relation as God stands to His prophets: Moses speaks through Aaron, his spokesman, just as God speaks through His mouth-pieces the prophets. So you wouldn't count Moses in the god-census because he is only like God in a certain respect, he is not properly categorized as a god.

hahaha... again let me ask you... was the sun a true god? is Satan a true god? was yahweh ben yahweh true god? some people worships him. tell me one 5 true gods you know and 5 false god you know. remember in India people worship snake in Egypt they use to worship cats... are those animals true god? are they even god?

moses acts like God to pharaoh but not God... bible says YHWH did not form any or know any cheesy

At last you now agree that those idols are gods. Before you ask me whether they are true or false(adjective) gods(noun), go and read about ADJECTIVES.

It will help you know whether Satan is a god in the first place before you start looking at the kind of god he is.

A church is a church. If you put fake or true to it then you are differentiating them. A prophet is a prophet whether false or true prophet once they are doing the act of prophesying.

To all those worshipping the sun, it is a god to them. You are the one adding true and false to it. That is not their standard. To them, they have a god which is the sun and there is nothing you can do about it.

In Rev 3:12, you will see how God(the Father) is the God of Gods. The God of the mighty God. I no wan argue, just go and read.

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Boomark:

At last you now agree that those idols are gods. Before you ask me whether they are true or false(adjective) gods(noun), go and read about ADJECTIVES.

It will help you know whether Satan is a god in the first place before you start looking at the kind of god he is.

A church is a church. If you put fake or true to it then you are differentiating them. A prophet is a prophet whether false or true prophet once they are doing the act of prophesying.

To all those worshipping the sun, it is a god to them. You are the one adding true and false to it. That is not their standard. To them, they have a god which is the sun and there is nothing you can do about it.

In Rev 3:12, you will see how God(the Father) is the God of Gods. The God of the mighty God. I no wan argue, just go and read.

I didn't agree man.. what is happening to how you comprehend? i ask you if idols are really god so why will i agree and still ask that question? am saying if you make for example a rat your god... YHWH is the God of that rat... you making the rat your god doesnt mean the rat is god... this is the simple thing you are pretending not to understand.

church and prophet doesnt compare with what we are discussing... and yes The bible talks about false prophets and yes they are no prophets... am not the one that different true and false prophets... the sweet thing is that the bible did not say there is only one true prophet... but it teaches there are false and true prophets also.

jehovah witness say their Religion is the only true one... and yes they say all other religion are false... but when God say all other gods are false they will say na lie... that me and you are god too and we are not false. same goes with mormons...

when something it false it means it is not what you are trying to confirm it to be... if it is true it means it is indeed what you confirm it to be... I dont know why you dont know this... am shocked. Didnt God tell you he didnt know any other god as well as he didnt form any?

if they worship the sun in their mind it is god... but if really it is god then to me it should be god... dont you get it? it is god to only them because they make it god... but is it god to me no... now lets see how YHWH applies to this... pharaoh doesnt see YHWH as his God... but YHWH is his GOD simple... YHWH must be your GOD... thats why he is God over all... satan cannot force me to worship him...

again... the bible calls the father mighty God
Isa.10:20-21 tells us Israel will rely on the LORD the Holy one of Israel… they will return to the Mighty God". Even Mary calls God mighty in Lk.1:49. Jer.32:17-18 tells us," the mighty God whose name is the LORD of hosts". This is the same mighty God in Isa.9:6 that the Son is called. So if mighty means lesser, then Jehovah himself is a lesser God.

all the question i ask you, you didnt answer. the bible says the sun worships God... some people see the sun as their god but the bible says it is not god... and even if in their hearts they think it is god... YHWH is the God of any god they make for their selves easy... you cant tell me you cant understand this.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Mranony: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Boomark: Good. So those Gods are not false Gods. Ben take note.
Wrong, you've just played the classic bait and switch. We both know that David was referring to the "gods" figuratively in a song and didn't mean that they were actual gods.

That's rubbish, so when fathers call their oldest sons "daddy of the house" and put them in charge of their younger ones, the children have really become daddies in the true sense of the word? Please stop being dubious

I think my point was clear, however I don't get how your reply answers my question. Are you suggesting that Christ is not really God but He only is figuratively God? Is that your point?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
benalvino: Dude Jehovah is the only God because there is non else man... he says it all the time... other gods are what people make... humans cant make God or can they?

he then states that other gods are all idols...
also states they are not God by nature...
he said he didnt form no God or gods...

the other gods he talks about is what humans make... same Goes to satan...
there is only one God... and if There is only One true God that means the other are false... there is no in between on this...

Romans 3:29-30: "Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, since there is[b] only one God."[/b]

what is your question concerning angels

If u are mature, then behave as such. mature discussions are done in such a way that any piece of submission by another party is attended to appropriately. as far as i can see, I am the only one handling the points u raised one after the other. all u do is to flyover my points and repeat what i have already addressed in my earlier reply.

if u object to my submissions, no problem, but attend to my points one by one like i do to urs. unless u go back and answer ALL my logical questions which portray my points, I will ignore all ur comments.

am not here for a blind arguement.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
JMAN05:

If u are mature, then behave as such. mature discussions are done in such a way that any piece of submission by another party is attended to appropriately. as far as i can see, I am the only one handling the points u raised one after the other. all u do is to flyover my points and repeat what i have already addressed in my earlier reply.

if u object to my submissions, no problem, but attend to my points one by one like i do to urs. unless u go back and answer ALL my logical questions which portray my points, I will ignore all ur comments.

am not here for a blind arguement.

and am not doing same... present your questions and also make sure you quote me appropriately. I dont know what i have done even. but we can still go on. present you question and i will respond to them. make sure you show them with bible verses also.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
benalvino:

and am not doing same... present your questions and also make sure you quote me appropriately. I dont know what i have done even. but we can still go on. present you question and i will respond to them. make sure you show them with bible verses also.

ok. now respond to this edited earlier submission one after another.

1. "That is because Moses is not god and
other gods are not god in the real
sense... YHWH said from his mouth he
formed no god..."

a) granted Moses is not God almighty. Jah didnt form any false
god to be worshipped by pple. however, was Moses called
god? exod. 4:16. i need ur reply.

b) do u agree that the word "god" does not always refer to
one who is worshipped?
we read psalm 8:5:

"You also proceeded to make him a little less than
godlike ones (elohim),
And with glory and splendor you then
crowned him. "
(this verse is referring to the angels as gods.)

can u pls answer?

2. "When the bible says their belle is their
god doesn't it mean belle is god?"

thank u. so we are now on the same page, namely, that
when god is used in the bible it doesnt always refer
exclusively to the almighty?
other persons or things are often called God in the bible. eg
belle, humans, angels etc. that is what i ve been trying to
prove. but my emphasis is on angels and humans. ie as the
bible makes use of the word.

so that Jesus is called god doesnt make him the almighty,
just like calling angels gods wouldnt make them the
almighty.

3. "When you try to equate men in same
nature as God and say one is greater
than the other U R wrong because God
is nature and men are not God by
nature. Anything can be God."

I ve never tried to equate men to God. rather I am trying to
prove that humans and angels are equally referred to as
Gods in the bible. so Jesus being called God in the bible
does not mean he is the almighty God.
inshort the angels that sonetimes extend God's message in
the past are often referred to as God, even YHWH atimes by
those who received the message. gen. 19:18. that Jesus is
called God doesnt make him equal to his creator. afterall
what he said was giving him by the Almighty.

4. "Woods are to some people god. Any thing
people make their god is idol.
Again moses was like god to pheroah
and his people but not to me and
you... Pharoah needed a lesson.
Again why am saying if moses is God
we are God also is because you are
making moses into the nature God."

a) so u ve agreed that atleast he was called God? the word
"God" is not exclusive to God. am I right?
b) i never said he was god by nature, neither am I equating
him with God almighty. I jst want to establish that the word
"god" can be called on righteous persons or angels in the
BIBLE, which does not perforce mean almighty God. Jesus is
not an exception. and that to use small "g" for Jesus doesnt
violate any law, neither does it make Jesus a false god.
c) and I asked; that Moses is a prophet, makes me and u
prophets?

5. "And yes the bible says God will
destroy any god that did not create
the heaven and earth simple... The
bible said it."

where did the bible say it? b) so God will still destroy the
faithful angels simple?

MY POINTS?
a) referring to Jesus with small god doesnt violate any law.
capitalisation is obedience to english grammar not of greek/hebrew.
b) that he is referred to as small god doesnt make him a
false god. for that will mean that angels are also false gods
too.
c) elohim or theos is used as a common noun not as a proper
name in the bible.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Responding to you post...

a: moses was never called God... Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you will be as God to him.
to be like god and to be god are too different thing. one is the real thing while the other is acting. "as" or "like" are the key words here...

b: the translation you bring concerning angels doesn't make sense... first of all if you say he is made a little less than the gods, the question will come up. which of the gods? sun god? wood? which of the gods? because he cant be less than woods...

secondly if you say he is made a little less than the godlike ones... i have to ask which ones are the godlike ones? humans? angels? animals? which one? but if you say he was made a little less than angels then it make sense...
saying he was made less than godlike ones doesn't actually call the so-called godlike creature god... godlike is not same as god. there are difference between actually being god and being godlike... Jesus has always been referred to as GOD and not godlike.

2. "When the bible says their belle is their
god doesn't it mean belle is god?"

thank u. so we are now on the same page, namely, that
when god is used in the bible it doesnt always refer
exclusively to the almighty?
other persons or things are often called God in the bible. eg
belle, humans, angels etc. that is what i ve been trying to
prove. but my emphasis is on angels and humans. ie as the
bible makes use of the word.

so that Jesus is called god doesnt make him the almighty,
just like calling angels gods wouldnt make them the
almighty.

dude am trying to prove a point for you... and you misunderstand it.
how can your belle be your god when you belle part of you? it is figurative. again you can call me yhwh that doesnt mean am YHWH. you can call a cat god that doesnt mean the cat is god. it might be in the mind of those who worship the cat but in reality a cat is just an animal.

through Jesus the world was made... so Jesus is the creator.
could you show me a verse in the old testament where angels are called God?
Jesus is God by nature... in fact the bible differentiate God as a nature to men...
"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up and you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, in the heart of the seas'; yet you are a man and not God...Therefore, behold, I will bring strangers upon you, the most ruthless of the nations. And they will draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom and defile your splendor. They will bring you down to the pit, and you will die the death of those who are slain in the heart of the seas. Will you still say, 'I am a god,' in the presence of your slayer, although you are a man and not God, in the hands of those who wound you?'" (Ezekiel 28:2-9).

if human are god that means it applies to every single human and not just some... we share same nature. the ones who took the title or calls them selfs god are not God in real sense.

"Yahweh ben Yahweh is the Grand Master of the Celestial Lodge, Architect of the Universe, and the Blessed and only Potentate. He is here to set the captives free and to cause them that are bound to stand perpendicular on the square of righteousness. For behold, one greater than Solomon is here!
"
the above is a statement from a man... but does it make him yahweh? no! some people worshiped him... does it make him god? no... but to the mind of those who worship him... he is god. simple.

a) so u ve agreed that atleast he was called God? the word
"God" is not exclusive to God. am I right?
b) i never said he was god by nature, neither am I equating
him with God almighty. I jst want to establish that the word
"god" can be called on righteous persons or angels in the
BIBLE, which does not perforce mean almighty God. Jesus is
not an exception. and that to use small "g" for Jesus doesnt
violate any law, neither does it make Jesus a false god.
c) and I asked; that Moses is a prophet, makes me and u
prophets?

Again i did not agree he was god... am not sure you are understanding what am saying... ok use the word god for anything... your statement here is saying he is not god by nature or by form...
but Jesus is God by nature... Read Phil 2:6 it states Jesus was in the very Nature God... and not godlike or like god or as god...

Yes the bible says God will destroy any god that did not make the heaven and earth. Jesus makes it.... others did not.
Zephaniah 2:11 The LORD will be awesome to them when he destroys all the gods of the earth. Distant nations will bow down to him, all of them in their own lands.
All the gods... If you are a god you will be destroyed. it doesnt say some but all...

Psalm 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens
again all the gods... It means every single god. They are idols...

Jeremiah 10:10-12 10But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 11Thus shall you say to them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. 12He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by his discretion

Hebrews 1:3
3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
the bold shows that Jesus is indeed God... not some small God... because you can say Some one created the universe and a little created being or little god is what is upholding all your creation by his power... you can compare it to colo 1:15 to 18.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Mr anony:
Wrong, you've just played the classic bait and switch. We both know that David was referring to the "gods" figuratively in a song and didn't mean that they were actual gods.

I don't why you guys favour lies. I am really tired of you people. All of you(trinitarians). So God said, "I my self have said, "You are gods" in Psalm 82:6, was He speaking figuratively? Jesus even confirmed it that these people are gods in Jn 10:34-35 and you are here talking about bait and switch.

That's rubbish, so when fathers call their oldest sons "daddy of the house" and put them in charge of their younger ones, the children have really become daddies in the true sense of the word? Please stop being dubious

what is rubbish? Are you saying that God did not make Moses a god to pharoah as He said in Ex 7:1? Na wa o! Daddy of the house no be for mouth. As long as he keeps those privileges, his younger ones will still see as daddy. Their Papa is the main daddy of the house.

I think my point was clear, however I don't get how your reply answers my question. Are you suggesting that Christ is not really God but He only is figuratively God? Is that your point?

there is nothing like figurative God. Christ is God. Those who God has made Gods are Gods, Ps 82:6.

So tell us how and where 3 Gods/person became one God when bible clearly states that One God is the Father, 1Cor 8:5-6. Where did you get your own?

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2013
benalvino:

Let me tell you..
The sun is god to somepeople but in real sense is the sun god? No... It is only god in the minds of those who call it their god... Same with Satan which the bible says calls him self god but he is not god.

The bible says Moses will be like god to pharoah but is moses? The word be like god to pharoad n his people explains it for you.

The bible says only one God exist.. Yes am not here to play either am only telling you that these gods are no god like the bible says.

God is not a title but nature... The bible describe God and man as 2 different natures.

Wood and carved stuffs are all FALSE gods... Including the roman emperor who elevate their selves as god just like Satan did...

Am not the one who say he will destroy all I repeat all the gods that have not created the heavens and earth... Not some but all...

Am not the one who says there are no other gods and am not the one who says he is the only TRUE God which means the other gods are not TRUE but FALSE. Am not the one who says all other gods are idols.

one of the reason human sin was because they want to be like God... The lie Satan told eve... If we are gods like some say why does she want to be like God?

And if Moses was god as some say humans are gods why will God make him like god to pharoah.

Sharrrrap !
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Mr anony: @Boomark.
I think you answer here is apt. I really can't see the point Boomark is trying to make

but you know you are lying ?

Is it possible he is not making any point ?

I just hate liars.

Smh.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Boomark:

I don't why you guys favour lies. I am really tired of you people. All of you(trinitarians). So God said, "I my self have said, "You are gods" in Psalm 82:6, was He speaking figuratively? Jesus even confirmed it that these people are gods in Jn 10:34-35 and you are here talking about bait and switch.

what is rubbish? Are you saying that God did not make Moses a god to pharoah as He said in Ex 7:1? Na wa o! Daddy of the house no be for mouth. As long as he keeps those privileges, his younger ones will still see as daddy. Their Papa is the main daddy of the house.

there is nothing like figurative God. Christ is God. Those who God has made Gods are Gods, Ps 82:6.

So tell us how and where 3 Gods/person became one God when bible clearly states that One God is the Father, 1Cor 8:5-6. Where did you get your own?

very biased... what do we do with the ONLY TRUE GOD statement?
what about there is NO OTHER GOD?
what about there is ONLY ONE GOD?
and many more... in fact their are up to 20 or more bible verse telling you there is only one God and no other God apart from him. there are verses that says all the gods or the nation are idols and also there are verse that says even in heaven and earth all the gods are idols and there are verses that says YHWH will destroy all the gods.

but you said noooo... ignore all those statement YHWH makes take this ones... the sun is actually god the cat is actually god... humans are actually god just that they are small and YHWH is almighty...
but that is not what the bible is teaching. you are just fighting to remove the divinity from Christ... the bible calls the father mighty God almost as equal as it calls him almighty if not more.

it boils down to why will God destroy all the gods that did not make the heaven and earth.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2013
truthislight:

I just hate liars.

Smh.

benalvino:

Let me tell you..
The sun is god to somepeople but in real sense is the sun god? No... It is only god in the minds of those who call it their god... Same with Satan which the bible says calls him self god but he is not god.

The bible says Moses will be like god to pharoah but is moses? The word be like god to pharoad n his people explains it for you.

The bible says only one God exist.. Yes am not here to play either am only telling you that these gods are no god like the bible says.

God is not a title but nature... The bible describe God and man as 2 different natures.

Wood and carved stuffs are all FALSE gods... Including the roman emperor who elevate their selves as god just like Satan did...

Am not the one who say he will destroy all I repeat all the gods that have not created the heavens and earth... Not some but all...

Am not the one who says there are no other gods and am not the one who says he is the only TRUE God which means the other gods are not TRUE but FALSE. Am not the one who says all other gods are idols.

one of the reason human sin was because they want to be like God... The lie Satan told eve... If we are gods like some say why does she want to be like God?

And if Moses was god as some say humans are gods why will God make him like god to pharoah.

you called anony a liar for the above quote from me? lol you are the liar if you deny these facts.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
benalvino.

I will respond to ur comments above. but please lets get some points clear.

a) the words elohim and theos are the hebrew and greek words for "God". these words are used for the true God and other persons or things that are not the almighty. agreed?

b) that the word elohim or theos is sometimes used for those who are not worshipped. but they wont be destroyed. agreed?

c) that theos or elohim is not a proper noun but it is used as a common noun in the bible.

please i need ur answers to those questions (i need yes or no answer, not long comments).

That is where my point hangs.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
truthislight:

I just hate liars.

Smh.

Me too hate liars. Deluded liars for that matter.

They want me to believe what their mind is telling them even when they cannot differentiate between a noun and an adjective.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Boomark:

Me too hate liars. Deluded liars for that matter.

They want me to believe what their mind is telling them even when they cannot differentiate between a noun and an adjective.

when you grow up then you can differentiate what lies and point means... i can see that you did not respond to me cause you cant argue with my point...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
JMAN05: benalvino.

I will respond to ur comments above. but please lets get some points clear.

a) the words elohim and theos are the hebrew and greek words for "God". these words are used for the true God and other persons or things that are not the almighty. agreed?

b) that the word elohim or theos is sometimes used for those who are not worshipped. but they wont be destroyed. agreed?

c) that theos or elohim is not a proper noun but it is used as a common noun in the bible.

please i need ur answers to those questions (i need yes or no answer, not long comments).

That is where my point hangs.

responding to A:
Theos or elohim means god in hebrew and greek... when people call their carved woods god they dont have any choice but to use theos and elohim... but again in real sense the woods are not god.
the word almighty can be applied to wood also. i dont see the point you are trying to make.

B: the bible also mention that there are no theos or elohim apart from YHWH. this is the part you dont want to take. why cant you settle that the bible contradict it self then?

C: we are not doing english here... most time the YHWH talks about gods he is talking about the gods man made for him self... as for moses he was never called god but he was said to be LIKE god or AS god.

additionally... your points are lacking bible verses... you bring psalms and i showed you why that verse doesn't make sense to translate it as godlike ones or gods... you claim there are other place angels are called god i want verses... always provide verse...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
benalvino:

very biased... what do we do with the ONLY TRUE GOD statement?
what about there is NO OTHER GOD?
what about there is ONLY ONE GOD?
and many more... in fact their are up to 20 or more bible verse telling you there is only one God and no other God apart from him. there are verses that says all the gods or the nation are idols and also there are verse that says even in heaven and earth all the gods are idols and there are verses that says YHWH will destroy all the gods.

but you said noooo... ignore all those statement YHWH makes take this ones... the sun is actually god the cat is actually god... humans are actually god just that they are small and YHWH is almighty...
but that is not what the bible is teaching. you are just fighting to remove the divinity from Christ... the bible calls the father mighty God almost as equal as it calls him almighty if not more.

it boils down to why will God destroy all the gods that did not make the heaven and earth.

Go and learn about adjectives first cos your case is worse. Is it not also the only true that also said, "have i not said, you are gods" in Ps 82:6? you cannot harmonise them to understand what it means to have no other God because you don't even know the meaning of the word "God"

You don't even know why a mighty God should call another person his God(God of Gods), Rev 12:3. Instead of focusing on the God of Gods, you then started telling me the quantity of people that are called might God because you have chosen to believe a lie(Deluded). Smh!!!

You don't even know the meaning the meaning of Godhead to understand why Jesus is divine(deity of Christ). You go about making use of it just because your church told you it is 3 person in one God. Go and Learn what it means to what it means to worship God in spirit and in truth. Christ is the truth.

I chose not to reply you before because you have been influence by those have take chieftaincy title in delusion. These people that believe in church fathers are the chief and i wount waste my time searching the scripture for them so we can reason together.

You don't even know who the only true God is. Did Jesus not tell you? Or you have chosen to believe he is 3 persons- a lie fashioned by men which contradicts the word of God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Boomark:

Go and learn about adjectives first cos your case is worse. Is it not also the only true that also said, "have i not said, you are gods" in Ps 82:6? you cannot harmonise them to understand what it means to have no other God because you don't even know the meaning of the word "God"

You don't even know why a mighty God should call another person his God(God of Gods), Rev 12:3. Instead of focusing on the God of Gods, you then started telling me the quantity of people that are called might God because you have chosen to believe a lie(Deluded). Smh!!!

You don't even know the meaning the meaning of Godhead to understand why Jesus is divine(deity of Christ). You go about making use of it just because your church told you it is 3 person in one God. Go and Learn what it means to what it means to worship God in spirit and in truth. Christ is the truth.

I chose not to reply you before because you have been influence by those have take chieftaincy title in delusion. These people that believe in church fathers are the chief and i wount waste my time searching the scripture for them so we can reason together.

You don't even know who the only true God is. Did Jesus not tell you? Or you have chosen to believe he is 3 persons- a lie fashioned by men which contradicts the word of God.

how does all this things you said change this
4."Yahweh, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
you want more?

2 Samuel 22:32
For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God?
Boomark:
now you are showing how confused you are... first you said the above.... then you said the below
boomark: You don't even know who the only true God is. Did Jesus not tell you? Or you have chosen to believe he is 3 persons- a lie fashioned by men which contradicts the word of God.

are you implying that they are not true gods but they are not false also?

Since you admit and know the one true God... are the other gods true gods also?

just because i dont agree with you mambo jumbo doesnt mean i don't know what am saying... the bible says there are no other gods why are you angry at me? am i the bible tongue

see your delusional responds
boomark: A church is a church. If you put fake or true to it then you are differentiating them. A prophet is a prophet whether false or true prophet once they are doing the act of prophesying.

the statement above shows you have gone nuts...
Why not ask YHWH why he add false to other gods?

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
why dont you ask why false was added to that verse? since you blame me for adding true or false

then the verse below shows you how your confusion mounts
Matthew 7:15
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing [/b]but inwardly are [b]ravenous wolves.

just because i wear mask of obama doesnt mean am obama... this verse has shown you what prophets are... it simply means they are not prophet but pretends to be prophets...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^Ok. Go and learn english first...Adjectives to be precise. Or you learn from my discussion with anony if you want.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Boomark: ^^Ok. Go and learn english first...Adjectives to be precise. Or you learn from my discussion with anony if you want.

meh an excuse to dodge your contradictions... they are staring at you...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Benalvino

1. "moses was never called God... Moreover, he shall speak for
you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you
will be as God to him.
to be like god and to be god are too different thing. one is the
real thing while the other is acting. "as" or "like" are the key
words here..."

true Moses was not going to be a God. Aaron was not going to worship him, but moses is to be the one telling him what to say. and he is expected to obey. however, the God in that verse and exod 7:1 refers to moses, not so?

1B. "the translation you bring concerning angels doesn't make
sense... first of all if you say he is made a little less than the
gods, the question will come up. which of the gods? sun god?
wood? which of the gods? because he cant be less than
woods...''

less than the angels. Paul referred to that psalm at
heb. 2:6-8 and applied it to angels.

6 But a certain witness has given proof
somewhere, saying: “What is man that
you keep him in mind, or [the] son of
man that you take care of him? 7 You
made him a little LOWER THAN ANGELS;
with glory and honor+ you crowned him,
and appointed him over the works of your
hands. 8 All things you subjected
under his feet.” For in that he subjected
all things to him [God] left nothing
that is not subject to him. Now, though,
we do not yet see all things in subjection
to him; "

are u cleared?

1C. "secondly if you say he is made a little less than the godlike
ones... i have to ask which ones are the godlike ones?
humans? angels? animals? which one? but if you say he was
made a little less than angels then it make sense...
saying he was made less than godlike ones doesn't actually call
the so-called godlike creature god... godlike is not same as
god. there are difference between actually being god and being
godlike... Jesus has always been referred to as GOD and not
godlike."

that word godlike is equal to elohim(check on strong's word number 430). the same elohim used for Jah.

2. "how can your belle be your god when you belle part of you?"

2A. if u disobey Jah's word cos of what to eat, ur belle has turned to be ur god. phil 3:18, 19.

2B. if u say that the word god refers exclusively to the almighty, then this verse has failed u, not so?

again, I am tryin to prove to u that the word "god" is used to refer to other persons that is not the almighty Jah, but u are here arguing blindly that it refers to Him alone. I wonder wot ur level of IQ is.

3C. "it is figurative. again you can call me yhwh that doesnt mean am
YHWH.''

YHWH is a proper name of God not a title. Psalms 83:18. it is not used as a common noun in the bible.

if u attend school, attend computer lesson centre or theological school, u can be referred to as a Student. anyone who does the same is a student. but student is not ur names. u maybe chima by name while i am obinna. that is the same way "God" is used in the bible. it probably means mighty one. anyone or thing that people serve is a god. it is because pple serve the almighty that He is called God. But his own name is YHWH. Their are other gods too, eg baal, artemis, zeux etc. all of them including YHWH, are Gods (elohim or theos). just like all of us are students but have our different names. the bible also uses the word for those that ar not worshipped. But Jehovah is the Supreme God among all.

3D. "you can call a cat god that doesnt mean the cat is god.
it might be in the mind of those who worship the cat but in
reality a cat is just an animal.
through Jesus the world was made... so Jesus is the creator.''

yes u can call cat their god if pple serve it or are controlled by it, but its name remains cat, not so? but is it god? yes as far as pple view it as such. but it is not the only god on earth neither is it the true God for us. But to those who serve, it is their true God.

3E. "could you show me a verse in the old testament where angels
are called God?''

psalms 8:5

4. "Jesus is God by nature... in fact the bible differentiate God as a
nature to men...,
"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord
GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up and you have said, 'I am
a god, I sit in the seat of gods, in the heart of the seas'; yet
you are a man and not God ...Therefore, behold, I will bring
strangers upon you, the most ruthless of the nations. And they
will draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom and
defile your splendor. They will bring you down to the pit, and
you will die the death of those who are slain in the heart of
the seas. Will you still say, 'I am a god,' in the presence of
your slayer, although you are a man and not God, in the hands
of those who wound you?'" (Ezekiel 28:2-9).
if human are god that means it applies to every single human
and not just some... we share same nature."

A) the angels are gods by nature too.

B) if u say that humans ar god, it agrees with psalms 82:1, 6.

82 God is stationing himself in the assembly of
the Divine One;
In the middle of the gods he judges:

Psalm 82:6
6 “I myself have said, ‘YOU are gods,
And all of YOU are sons of the Most High."

5. "the ones who
took the title or calls them selfs god are not God in real sense."

A) what about those Jah called god by Himself. Psalms 82:6 above. Be kind to urself guy.

B) As far as people serve them, they are god. However, They are not almighty God but they are gods. God is superior to them(as u and I know for sure, however, one who serve another god may not agree with u). Just like somebody doing his phd is superior to those who are doing their degree. But both of them are students.

Our believing YHWH as the true God doesnt mean that everybody thinks so. Those who served artemis in ephesus never believed that He is the 'true God in there own real sense'. Guy do u actually reason at all?

6. <"Yahweh ben Yahweh is the Grand Master of the Celestial
Lodge, Architect of the Universe, and the Blessed and only
Potentate. He is here to set the captives free and to cause
them that are bound to stand perpendicular on the square of
righteousness. For behold, one greater than Solomon is here!
"
the above is a statement from a man... but does it make him
yahweh?>

Pls give me the portion of the bible where the quotation is from.

7. " some people worshiped him... does it make him
god? no... but to the mind of those who worship him... he is
god. simple."

A. Why does Jah and the bible itself refer to them as god? Anything/person that people worship is called what?

Pls in which class did u stop in school? I dont mean to insult u. please can u define God?

B. "Again i did not agree he was god... am not sure you are
understanding what am saying... ok use the word god for
anything..."

C. But u agree the word "god" in that verse refers to him and not the almighty? Eg Exod. 7:1? If ur answer is yes, thats all i need to hear. If u like lie.

8. " your statement here is saying he is not god by
nature or by form...
but Jesus is God by nature... Read Phil 2:6 it states Jesus was
in the very Nature God... and not godlike or like god or as
god..."

The angels has that same nature. Those with heavenly calling will enjoy that same nature.

Some humans will still attain it. Will it make them God almighy?

2pet. 1:3, 4.
3 forasmuch as his divine power has
given us freely all the things that concern
life and godly devotion, through the
accurate knowledge of the one who called
us through glory and virtue.
4 Through these things he has freely
given us the precious and very grand
promises, that through these YOU may
become sharers in DIVINE NATURE,
having escaped from the corruption that
is in the world through lust.

8B. "Yes the bible says God will destroy any god that did not make
the heaven and earth. Jesus makes it.... others did not."

Others including the holy spirit didnt create the heaven and earth. Not so? The holy spirit will still be destroyed.

8C. Who made Jesus himself?

Proverbs 8:22-31
22 “Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning
of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago.
23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the
start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When
there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with
labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged
with water. 25 Before the mountains themselves had
been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought
forth as with labor pains, 26 when as yet he had not made
the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the
dust masses of the productive land. 27 When he
prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a
circle upon the face of the watery deep, 28 when he
made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the
fountains of the watery deep to be strong, 29 when he
set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves
should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed
the foundations of the earth, 30 then I came to be
beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the
one he was specially fond+ of day by day, I being glad
before him all the time, 31 being glad at the productive
land of his earth, and the things I wasfond of were
with the sons of men."

''Zephaniah 2:11 The LORD will be awesome to them when he
destroys all the gods of the earth. Distant nations will bow
down to him, all of them in their own lands.
All the gods... If you are a god you will be destroyed. it doesnt
say some but all..."

Including the angels? Psalms 8:5

9. "Psalm 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the
LORD made the heavens
again all the gods... It means every single god. They are
idols..."
Jeremiah 10:10-12 10But the LORD is the true God , he is the
living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth
shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his
indignation. 11Thus shall you say to them, The gods that
have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall
perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
12He has made the earth by his power, he has established the
world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by
his discretion
Hebrews 1:3
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact
representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the
word of His power . When He had made purification of sins,
He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
the bold shows that Jesus is indeed God... not some small
God... because you can say Some one created the universe
and a little created being or little god is what is upholding all
your creation by his power... you can compare it to colo 1:15
to 18"

A)I think ur problem is not knowing the meaning of god and what idol means. Are humans or angels idols? Can u even call satan an idol?

B) are u stating that God is the only one referred to in the bible as God because He said He is the only God? Ur answer.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 03, 2013
<Theos or elohim means god in hebrew
and greek... when people call their carved
woods god they dont have any choice but
to use theos and elohim... but again in
real sense the woods are not god.
the word almighty can be applied to wood
also. i dont see the point you are trying
to make.>

Are u saying that it was in ALL cases that their worshippers called them god? Were they the ones that wrote the bible? Or did the bible writers use appropriate word god to refer to them because they are worshipped by people?

Please define the word God pls.

<the bible also mention that there are
no theos or elohim apart from YHWH. this
is the part you dont want to take. why
cant you settle that the bible contradict it
self then?>

Now you emphatically saying that since the bible called God the only God, that there is no other god?

<C: we are not doing english here... most
time the YHWH talks about gods he is
talking about the gods man made for him
self... as for moses he was never called
god but he was said to be LIKE god or AS
god.>

We are not doing english, yet u are teaching me "as" and "like". Is that hebrew?

B. He is talking about god man made for himself. So YHWH acknowledges them as god and also addresses them as god when He knew He is the only God?

<additionally... your points are lacking
bible verses...>

I can see ur reply is FILLED with bible verses.

< you bring psalms and i
showed you why that verse doesn't make
sense to translate it as godlike ones or
gods... you claim there are other place
angels are called god i want verses...
always provide verse...>

I ve showed u that, but what u do not know is that the words translated "godlike ones" is elohim. Check it in Strongs number I gave above.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
benalvino:

meh an excuse to dodge your contradictions... they are staring at you...

Don't worry just wait. At least anony knows that god is a noun and false is an adjective.

If i show you where God said "you are gods" and you tell me there is nothing like gods, then we have nothing to discus. I will no longer waste time with those who make their own words supersede that of God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Boomark(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Boomark:

@anony
I still replies to the bolded cos i want to see how men are making their doctrine to supersede that of God.

@JMAN
are you typing those things with your precious time? If it is copying and pasting with free MB, free laptop and free energy no problem but if you are typing.... cheesy
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ayoku777(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Boomark:

Don't worry just wait. At least anony knows that god is a noun and false is an adjective.

If i show you where God said "you are gods" and you tell me there is nothing like gods, then we have nothing to discus. I will no longer waste time with those who make their own words supersede that of God.

Bro you've tried enough. By now you should have known that you can't change their opinion, atleast not today. The issue is clear from scripture that the Father is not the only Elohim in the Godhead, it includes Christ (The Word) and the Church (those born of the Word). But there's a pride in man that makes even the obvious truth become argumentative. Let the Holy Spirit take over from here. I salute your resilience

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.