Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,654 members, 7,979,212 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (23404 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by kgr28(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
all4naija: The truth hurts. It is sad for you see your deplorable black South Africans condition.
FVCK YOU TOO!!!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MrEverest(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
lekkie073: another south_easterner bites d dust.......when will they learn?
You are the biggest fool in Nairaland, for bigots like you every issue must be seen through tribal lens.
What a pity, its your type that has kept Nigeria in this sorry state. Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mr Everest: You are the biggest fool in Nairaland, for bigots like you every issue must be seen through tribal lens.
What a pity, its your type that has kept Nigeria in this sorry state. Fool.
on the contrary, its d ibos dat put naija in dis sorry state by importing and producing substandard products all in the name of doing business.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Anvaller:

It's very unfortunate. We are not saying that the guy couldn't have been a drug dealer but it remains a speculation until proven. Look at what even Nigerians are saying based on mere speculations... That is so un-smart. A Nigerian taxi driver was recently brutally killed in N.Y and no one connected his killing to drugs. Imagine if the scenario is copy pasted to S.A? There citizens will brandish the story to our face here and tell us how glad they were that the Nigerian is dead cos he is a drug dealer.

The fact that we are aware that some Nigerians deal drugs doesn't mean that we shouldn't demand proves for any accusation against Nigerians.

I agree we shouldn't speculate, but one can't help doing that. Imagine if the same thing happened to an Italian in the US when the mafia was still strong, most people would assume its gang related.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by donodion(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
@zetdee
But you also agree with me that naijas are not the biggest nor the only drug cartels in SA? Perhaps they run the show in gauteng but definately not in durban and western cape. That's a no no domain for naija drug peddlers.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
sweet_gala: Forget it that SA is a jungle. There is no morality in there and that is why some Nigerian rejects find it a place of abode. How many people in Lagos know where to get hardcore narcotics, the behaviour of the average SAfrican mimics savagery.

I've heard of SA lacking adequate education to fill jobs attacking good Nigerians and chanting affirmative action.

I've heard more than enough SA friends Afrikaner etc describe the average SA as lazy and unwilling to work but rather steal, abuse drugs and alcohol.

Same SA where the president had a rally song called "bring my machine gun"!!

My friend Nigeria is the jungle, anything you say against SA, your country is ten times worse... so all those countries with high numbers of Nigerians in prison have no morality, or is the place they originate from where the morality is lacking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
donodion: @zetdee
But you also agree with me that naijas are not the biggest nor the only drug cartels in SA? Perhaps they run the show in gauteng but definately not in durban and western cape. That's a no no domain for naija drug peddlers.

Yes, but Nigerians are very public and even boastful about it. You'll never see a Pakistani, Brazilian etc doing anything incriminating in public.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Easiest solution to all these xenophobia: Boycot MTN and DSTV.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by donodion(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
zetdee:

Yes, but Nigerians are very public and even boastful about it. You'll never see a Pakistani, Brazilian etc doing anything incriminating in public.

Tanki.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbully: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
lekkie073:
u will keep us informed. and who d h.e.l.l. r u? a reporter or sympathiser? angry
I am nt a reporter or sympathiser, he is like a big brother to nd a close friend to me nd to all nigerians nd other nationals here.and u must cool your temper, like I said he is nt into illegal thing here in bloemfontein. Investigation is still ongoing, a law abiding man can nt just get killed nd we keep quiet, dats wrong.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
kgr28: FVCK YOU TOO!!!
Hahaha... My little helpless gee is hurt. He cannot seem to figure out why his condition is so bad. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbully: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
you took it upon urself to investigate a murder case ?u really have confidence and balls ,which most likely comes from deeper knowledge of what really happened and who did it.no outsider or novice to gangster life will take it upon himself to investigate a murder case
No u got it wrong, he is nt a gangstar neither am i,wat I mean is dat in some instances here when a nigerian is killed they dnt investigate it at all, when u try to know why through legal means, the police will start telling the lawyers dat we re amakwere kwere, dat means a foreigner, so like I said I will spend all my resources to know who did dis nd why? It was gruesome, nd when I said I ve took uponn myself to know who did it, I dnt mince word , I mean it, nd wit police nd all the law enforcements dat I ve involved, they ve seen dat dis nt just like other ones, like I said nobody in dis bloemfontein who dnt know dis man nd his kids, kool nd gentle man, I just wana overlook all crap dat nigerians re talking on dis forum becos they re nt here dats why they think dat all the incidents involving nigerians is always drugs, shame on nigeria nd shame on people who dnt know anything.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by collynzo2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gbully: No u got it wrong, he is nt a gangstar neither am i,wat I mean is dat in some instances here when a nigerian is killed they dnt investigate it at all, when u try to know why through legal means, the police will start telling the lawyers dat we re amakwere kwere, dat means a foreigner, so like I said I will spend all my resources to know who did dis nd why? It was gruesome, nd when I said I ve took uponn myself to know who did it, I dnt mince word , I mean it, nd wit police nd all the law enforcements dat I ve involved, they ve seen dat dis nt just like other ones, like I said nobody in dis bloemfontein who dnt know dis man nd his kids, kool nd gentle man, I just wana overlook all crap dat nigerians re talking on dis forum becos they re nt here dats why they think dat all the incidents involving nigerians is always drugs, shame on nigeria nd shame on people who dnt know anything.
Many of hus here are defending you guys, don't mind those who choose to generalize.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gbully: No u got it wrong, he is nt a gangstar neither am i,wat I mean is dat in some instances here when a nigerian is killed they dnt investigate it at all, when u try to know why through legal means, the police will start telling the lawyers dat we re amakwere kwere, dat means a foreigner, so like I said I will spend all my resources to know who did dis nd why? It was gruesome, nd when I said I ve took uponn myself to know who did it, I dnt mince word , I mean it, nd wit police nd all the law enforcements dat I ve involved, they ve seen dat dis nt just like other ones, like I said nobody in dis bloemfontein who dnt know dis man nd his kids, kool nd gentle man, I just wana overlook all crap dat nigerians re talking on dis forum becos they re nt here dats why they think dat all the incidents involving nigerians is always drugs, shame on nigeria nd shame on people who dnt know anything.
angry sharap.....how do u know he is innocent? because he is gentle? even alcapone was gentle in his days
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by jjcbuthot: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
frodobee:

Shut that crap up pls. Shut it fast. Crime or fraud is not limited to a tribe or race. And dont generalize, pls. 32 persons were involved in credit card fraud recently in the states. Guess what? 28 were my frm the SW, folks that i know and met in functions in Houston. Non, not one was Ibo! I mean out of 32, 28 were SW and non was SE or anyother part of Nigeria. Sit up. Tackle the issue at stake.
Mind Igbo's dont cry foul- they dont have media, it is you and your brothers- wonder why you own every media in Nigeria? Think again.
Face the issue at stake- cuz an injustice to one is injustice to all. It may be you or your brother tommorrow.

You are a rogue and most likely another criminal igbo son. Instead of you to face the truth and go back to the hellhole called SE to launch re-orientation campaign before the whole world will know tribe for what you are and start dealing with you accordingly innocent ones inclusive, you are here saying crime is a worldwide act.

I pity your evil race.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by collynzo2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by collynzo2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
jjcbuthot:

You are a rogue and most likely another criminal igbo son. Instead of you to face the truth and go back to the hellhole called SE to launch re-orientation campaign before the whole world will know tribe for what you are and start dealing with you accordingly innocent ones inclusive, you are here saying crime is a worldwide act.

I pity your evil race.
Please just commit suicide. You couldn't counter any of the points he raised there. Illiterate, wretched fool!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbully: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
lekkie073:
angry sharap.....how do u know he is innocent? because he is gentle? even alcapone was gentle in his days
Bro I dnt know your level of education bt let the investigation finished, then when I look into it wit the attorneys then I will know which way forward, like I said no need of insult or bad word, I ve choose to do it dis way, I said again he is nt criminal or bad guy.here is a little bit different than nigeria, the cctv was there nd the car they used to do dat crime, I dnt wana know the tribe he is from, where re all in nigerian union here, so we cant fold our hands nd watch one of us killed in dat manner without provocation.here is a bit jungle bt its easy to catch a criminal then nigeria, so u cant stand here nd tell me dat he should get killed becos he is nt your brother? u dnt ve any right whatsoever to take someone's life, dats wrong
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gbully: Bro I dnt know your level of education bt let the investigation finished, then when I look into it wit the attorneys then I will know which way forward, like I said no need of insult or bad word, I ve choose to do it dis way, I said again he is nt criminal or bad guy.here is a little bit different than nigeria, the cctv was there nd the car they used to do dat crime, I dnt wana know the tribe he is from, where re all in nigerian union here, so we cant fold our hands nd watch one of us killed in dat manner without provocation.here is a bit jungle bt its easy to catch a criminal then nigeria, so u cant stand here nd tell me dat he should get killed becos he is nt your brother? u dnt ve any right whatsoever to take someone's life, dats wrong
story story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by kalunomics(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
lekkie073:
story story
Imagine the kind of mind you people are joining words with
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbully: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2013
kalunomics: Imagine the kind of mind you people are joining words with
kalu do u think dat the mind is nt sound enough to tell nigerians on going on of dat incident? Dats one thing abt we nigerians, we dnt seems to ask why unless it concerns us personally, nigerians here in bloemfontein re asking who killed Obi ( a.k.a Chief) and why? Over 10 years i ve known him personaly, I ve not heard or seen him in trouble watsoever, gentle is just how u summerised his character,Already the investigators re working in collaboration wit the nigerian community here.we see how it goes at the end. like I said I will let u people know how it goes, ,meanwhile his corpse will leave next week to lagos, I dnt know when becos I couldnt go for the nigerian association meeting where the date was fix.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by donodion(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Gbully: kalu do u think dat the mind is nt sound enough to tell nigerians on going on of dat incident? Dats one thing abt we nigerians, we dnt seems to ask why unless it concerns us personally, nigerians here in bloemfontein re asking who killed Obi ( a.k.a Chief) and why? Over 10 years i ve known him personaly, I ve not heard or seen him in trouble watsoever, gentle is just how u summerised his character,Already the investigators re working in collaboration wit the nigerian community here.we see how it goes at the end. like I said I will let u people know how it goes, ,meanwhile his corpse will leave next week to lagos, I dnt know when becos I couldnt go for the nigerian association meeting where the date was fix.
Ok..keep us posted sha.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by biolabee(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2013
Interesting so you are more angered by the atttude of the parties rather than the act commited

So if a naija man steals 100 rand he is worse than a paki who steals 10000 rand because he is not boasting in public

You are not being totally objective

zetdee:

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by OneNaira6: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2013
jjcbuthot: Hausa/Fulanis have infiltrated South Africa police...

When will Igbos stop dragging the name of Nigeria in the mud? I think we should just allow the creation of Biafra country. All these news of Nigerians arrested, shot, etc here and there must stop.

I will start a movement for the creation of Biafra to save my children and grand children.

Are you serious? A yoruba talking about other's dragging Nigerian's name in the mud? You kidding right. Dude come to USA, UK and Canada and see which nigerians full pass the jail system. Infact, I'll offer you a free trip to DC and ATL alone to come see for yourself. Not to talk about VA, NYC, etc. My guy shut up.

I do support the breaking of the country. Next time Igbos start shouting "Biafra", I no want see your brothers full the thread trying to yarn rubbish and begging talking about how Igbos need them.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by OneNaira6: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2013
I don't pity the guy that died. May his soul RIP but any African that still reside in SA, after the Xenophobia and the continued Xenophobia in that country, needs to get his or her head examined.

Anyother still residing in SA, if you are not packing your bags right now and booking your plane ticket right now and instead still planning to stay in SA, my guy/girl inbox us your name so we can expect the announcement of your death very soon. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP / Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project / More Than 2,000 APC And PDP Members Decamp To LP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.