Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (23405 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by oshea44: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
this is fcukest problem, i am always having with my people, u go to another peoples country, u start forming over sabi and bullshit, now if the South African police kick their ass now, We start complaining, why is South African police after Nigerians alone? cos their behaviour is terrible. Period

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Skywalker5(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerians should leave south Africa. I know Naija is hard but there are other countries you can go that even though they hate you, they wont go this far to kill you or set you up. This South Africa issue is getting too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by howfarwhatagwan: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Why are we so Judgmental? Someone was chased and shot and people just conclude that it was a drug deal gone wrong? This is stereotyping of the highest order.

Let me tell you human beings are the same everywhere be it an American, Ghanaian, Nigerian, Filipino, Indian, Kenyans name it the only differentiating factor is the price/consequences you have to pay for breaking the law. For the countries where the laws are enforced the human beings are forced to comply but I bet you put these same humans in the countries where the laws are not enforced and you will see what will happen.

Please stop the stereotyping it is totally wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by rozayx5(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Carol City Cartel lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by sambos994(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Leave SA NOW!!!!!1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
This South African Hate for Nigerians don too much sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by chris365(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
vizboy: What does south africans have against Nigerians that they like to harm them in what ever way they like.

guy be honest with yourself na. That was a deal gone bad. And Nigerians need to obey laws in other countries so they won't be targeted indiscriminately
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MacLovington(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
I think FG should forget silly diplomacy and seriously consider partly evacuating Nigerians in SA and limit diplomatic relations.

But they won't because they have too much stolen money in SA.

If Lucky Dube was indeed a Nigerian (however innocent he was)as his killers thought, everybody would have branded him a real drug dealer.

South Africans like to blame others for their woes, it was whites, now it's fellow Africans.

We need to face African reality in Nigeria today. There is no Pan-Africanism, it's a mere dogma and wishful thinking. It's dog eat dog.

Smearing Naija's image using any minor misdemeanour of a Nigerian makes other Africans feel good about themselves. The West know that too. Disparaging a major African country would affect the self-confidence of all Africans.

They try to big up some Lilliputian African countries that have no clout (and cannot become too influential/powerful) and would always do their bidding (if only out of gratitude).

In Naija we know our problems and we criticise ourselves more than any other country. No question of us being in denial.

Remember: Nigeria sacrificed so much goodwill and economic opportunities by vehemently opposing Apartheid.
Even as a school boy I went hungry a few times because I gave my school lunch money to people collecting money to fight Apartheid. That was a normal thing in those days.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by AjanleKoko: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is obviously a drug slaying or some other dirty deal gone awry.
If the nucca had been Cambodian, he prolly wouldn't have been treated any better. No xenophobia here jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MacLovington(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
successking:

Are Nigerians the only national that engages in drug business in SA?
Besides, why do relate this murder case to drug? Are you the dummy who shot him in order to claim his property?

Imagine that Lucky Dube was actually an innocent Nigerian, no body would have believed it.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by bidis: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
most nigerians in abroad always tarnish our image wit thier illegal activities i pity those gud ones outthere
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MacLovington(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: This is obviously a drug slaying or some other dirty deal gone awry.
If the nucca had been Cambodian, he prolly wouldn't have been treated any better. No xenophobia here jare undecided

You mean like Lucky Dube who was thought to be a Nigerian?

Just listen to yourself.

I have never been to SA and I have no intention of going.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by everyday: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
I wonder why with all this killing spree Nigerians are still traveling to South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Its seem like these South African Niggas are really trying to get our attention..

Very soon!! We shall respond!!

Make them no forget say South Africans full Nigeria o!! Ask MTN & MULTICHOICE Managers.. angry
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
dayokanu: Anywhere in the world dont run for the cops else you are digging yourself in a bigger hole
The guy was not shot by cop, he was shot by his drug accomplice he took money from and supplied him with bad drugs or just an SA hateful killer(my observation).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by chriskwaku: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tragic
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by bidis: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
what ar they doing in s africa only to constitute nuisanse u better come home because they wi kill all of u
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by AjanleKoko: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
MacLovington:

You mean like Lucky Dube who was thought to be a Nigerian?

Just listen to yourself.

I have never been to SA and I have no idea of going.

Haba Mallam embarassed
You think they actually look at someone, finger them to Nigerian, and put bullets in them?
Don't yarn like the SA and Charley chumps on NL. And as for not going to SA . . . sorry oh. Na you miss grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MacLovington(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
bidis: most nigerians in abroad always tarnish our image wit thier illegal activities i pity those gud ones outthere

What a silly comment. If "most" Nigerians were doing that Nigerians everywhere would have been driven out by now.

People I know here are medics, IT experts, civil servants, all cadres of workers, all tax-paying honest people. Don't be brain-washed.

Have you ever seen a write up or documentary showing talented Nigerian surgeons abroad? No. Yet I know some here.

Have you ever seen a documentary/write up about Nigerian criminals abroad? I bet you have.

Don't be brain-washed.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Excel23: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo: did he thief goat? undecided undecided undecided so sad, plis stop violense. am cryin. cry
yuzedo: [b]did he theif goat? undecided undecided undecided so sad, plis stop violense. am cryin. cry
[/b]
yuzedo: did he theif goat? undecided undecided undecided so sad, plis stop violense. am cryin. cry
undecided
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by funnyx(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
The report didn't state that he was chased by the police but by 'some men'. He must have had some dealings with these men otherwise they can't just single him out for a chase for no reason.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by successking: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
SA government should as a matter of urgency call her nationals to order before it becomes an eye for an eye situation. Our leniency has hit its limit. Be warned
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by MacLovington(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Haba Mallam embarassed
You think they actually look at someone, finger them to Nigerian, and put bullets in them?
Don't yarn like the SA and Charley chumps on NL. And as for not going to SA . . . sorry oh. Na you miss grin

So you never heard of fellow Africans being chased down the streets with machetes?
Did Lucky Dube killers say they thought he was Nigerian or not?

One thing about Naija people is that until themselves or family members suffer injustice, they have no sympathy for others especially if the victims have no tribal/religious ties with them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
another south_easterner bites d dust.......when will they learn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clement Ogbu Shot During Primary Election In Benue. Graphic Photos / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan / More Than 2,000 APC And PDP Members Decamp To LP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.