Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (23406 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by texaco1: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
ppl must understand that to the outside orld nairaland is a reflection of national psyche and our society,many foreigners that visit this site have not been to nigeria but they know much about nigeria through this site.the image we protray to them about our mentality is the way they will be viewing us.
lets us always condemm any act of criminality by any nigerian so that they will not think we are all criminals.that is all.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by texaco1: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
successking:

This is another manipulation to paint Nigeria and her citizens black. Let a test be carried out on those drugs in a world class laboratory outside the shores of Ghana to substantiate this wicked claim.
I've lived and worked in Ghana and so not ignorant of the level of hatred they've stored for Nigerians. Are there not other worst cases that are hidden over there by their nationals?
stop all these futile efforts ,i lived in ghana for four years and with what i saw i always tell anyone coming to avoid nigerians .i dont want to derail the thread so i wont go into ghana matter much.if u carefully study what brought the ghana issue into this discourse u will understand so just go 2 pages back and read
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Jesse4mu(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Allow peace to reign... No one knows the problem for now... Just stop the insults
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Swissfranc41: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo: did he theif goat? undecided undecided undecided so sad, plis stop violense. am cryin. cry

Brother I can guarantee u that this story is a big fat fake news.
This Sa guy is trying very hard to put hate confustion and hate.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
@op stop hidin the comments na, make person laff small after a long day in the office,kai funny pple
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by collynzo2(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
lekkie073:
no matter how God forsaken naija is, it is still better than dat place called Ghana. grin
They claim, we don't have electricity, but rely on products manufactured by our companies (that run on generators) so funny

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: They claim, we don't have electricity, but rely on products manufactured by our companies (that run on generators) so funny
so so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by 360command: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
I wonder why,who,what must have killed that Nigerian guy. If its drugs this is bad and bad news for our country/people. As people are going to Southafrica to do drugs, there is a new destination where I learnt and read that Nigerians are going there to do drugs which is Guinea Bissau. Anyway, men dey hustle but why b say dem no fit take am easy. If u dey do good,bad and ugly, know how to do things right . *i shake my head feeling sympathetic*.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by sleazy5(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
boron10: Talking about xenophobia

Exactly.... We just discussed this phenomena in Class some days back... But why do Nigerians feel this country does not have anything to offer to them... what are they gaining by traveling out when the are hated so damn much?
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
south africa again? Nawa
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Hoodrat(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
DR Congo shop attacks over arrests in India

Shops belonging to Asians were targeted in a protest in the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo over the arrest of Congolese students in India.

http://www.ibtimes.com/indian-shops-congo-attacked-following-arrest-black-african-students-punjab-1316129

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.