Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (23377 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
norriswood: Nobody hate any nigerian, ,most nigerian especially ibo guys are into drugs, armed robbery.yahoo, yahoo.

Painful but true!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by GHSwagg: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Not agiaaaaaaan!!!

Oh Naija! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

LAWD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:
You people are just a strange species.
You people are just strange xenophobics.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by bee444: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Mod, before you delete or hide this post, use your sense and think carefully. This is not an attempt to bash any tribe, this is a general thread.

I speak directly to the incessant degradation and deaths of Nigerians in the hands of SA authority...particularly, the deaths and deportations of many Igbos.

I believe it is high time our brothers and sisters start weighing up their options and come back home. Except ofcourse there are hidden secrets and reasons in going to these 3rd world nations, Nigeria is far off a better nation.

Stop going to Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Japan and other Asian countries to reside permanently.You will lose, and lose badly. Go to Europe (not even a better place at the moment) or America (gun shot in the air too).

Be contented and be transparent in your hand work too.. Nigeria is a land full with milk and honey if you work hard, be persistent, have God's favor and move with the right people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbully: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
I want nigerians on dis forum to just keep quiet on dis case if u dnt really know wat to say, why I said dis is becos the guy in question ve one of the biggest supermarket in downtown bloemfontein here, everybody knows him, becos he was just a gentle nd kind guy, every nigerian here run to him for help if need arises, so as investigation is ongoing lets just wait nd see how it goes, I am personally involved to see dat we know dis nd why, we were all there when they pull him out of the vehicle, nd I notice dat they shot him pieces on the neck, its a clear cut murder, let me not pr empt wat nigerians ve on the pipeline here bt all hands re on deck to unravel who did dis, all nigerians re nt involved in drugs bt sometimes u noticed dat envy nd jealous can spur someone to do unthinkable, lets just keep dat drug issue aside, I read where someone said he supplied drugs, nothing like dat based on our own investigation, never I said never drug related involvement, I ve known him for 10 years here, right from when I open my fast food business, anybody who did dat will surely paid, I saw nigerian men crying like kids for his death, then I ve took it upon myself to see to its end.i will keep u people informed after the investigation, I dnt care who is involved wheather they re nigerian or non nigerian,they re going to pay for dis dastardly act.thanks nd God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by lekkie073(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbully: I want nigerians on dis forum to just keep quiet on dis case if u dnt really know wat to say, why I said dis is becos the guy in question ve one of the biggest supermarket in downtown bloemfontein here, everybody knows him, becos he was just a gentle nd kind guy, every nigerian here run to him for help if need arises, so as investigation is ongoing lets just wait nd see how it goes, I am personally involved to see dat we know dis nd why, we were all there when they pull him out of the vehicle, nd I notice dat they shot him pieces on the neck, its a clear cut murder, let me not pr empt wat nigerians ve on the pipeline here bt all hands re on deck to unravel who did dis, all nigerians re nt involved in drugs bt sometimes u noticed dat envy nd jealous can spur someone to do unthinkable, lets just keep dat drug issue aside, I read where someone said he supplied drugs, nothing like dat based on our own investigation, never I said never drug related involvement, I ve known him for 10 years here, right from when I open my fast food business, anybody who did dat will surely paid, I saw nigerian men crying like kids for his death, then I ve took it upon myself to see to its end.i will keep u people informed after the investigation, I dnt care who is involved wheather they re nigerian or non nigerian,they re going to pay for dis dastardly act.thanks nd God bless.
u will keep us informed. and who d h.e.l.l. r u? a reporter or sympathiser? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by successking: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rastamann:

You are right! That was how Kidnapping started in Nigeria - When the Niger Delta guys were kidnapping the Oyibos in the oil companies government and other stakeholder did not do anything and after all the oyibos were kidnapped, they started kidnapping their brothers and sisters and presently anything "kidnappable" is being kidnapped.

You are the next to be kidnapped.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbully: I want nigerians on dis forum to just keep quiet on dis case if u dnt really know wat to say, why I said dis is becos the guy in question ve one of the biggest supermarket in downtown bloemfontein here, everybody knows him, becos he was just a gentle nd kind guy, every nigerian here run to him for help if need arises, so as investigation is ongoing lets just wait nd see how it goes, I am personally involved to see dat we know dis nd why, we were all there when they pull him out of the vehicle, nd I notice dat they shot him pieces on the neck, its a clear cut murder, let me not pr empt wat nigerians ve on the pipeline here bt all hands re on deck to unravel who did dis, all nigerians re nt involved in drugs bt sometimes u noticed dat envy nd jealous can spur someone to do unthinkable, lets just keep dat drug issue aside, I read where someone said he supplied drugs, nothing like dat based on our own investigation, never I said never drug related involvement, I ve known him for 10 years here, right from when I open my fast food business, anybody who did dat will surely paid, I saw nigerian men crying like kids for his death, then I ve took it upon myself to see to its end.i will keep u people informed after the investigation, I dnt care who is involved wheather they re nigerian or non nigerian,they re going to pay for dis dastardly act.thanks nd God bless.
kindly keep us posted bro...
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by GHSwagg: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
norriswood: Nobody hate any nigerian, ,most nigerian especially ibo guys are into drugs, armed robbery.yahoo, yahoo.

True say.

But when at all will these end? The whole world is tired. Very, very tired. sad

They are also recruiting young people in their host countries into doing these acts and giving those countries bad image as well. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Anvaller:

Ur comment here can not be an observation but just a baseless assumption.

Okay u need to tell the somalis that too cos u can see how they are beating the crap out of them also in the below article

Members of the Somali community in South Africa have marched to parliament in Cape Town to protest against recent attacks on foreigners.

Three Somalis have been killed this month and the Somali government has requested the South African authorities to do more to protect their nationals.

About 200 people took part in the protest, holding a banner reading: "Everyone is a foreigner somewhere."

Correspondents say xenophobic attacks have increased recently.

Some of the protesters accused the authorities of not doing enough to prevent attack on foreigners, especially Somalis, or prosecute those responsible.

Two Somali brothers were allegedly hacked to death with an axe in the northern Limpopo province on Thursday night.

Last week, Abdi Nasr Mahmoud was stoned to death in Port Elizabeth.

Mohamed Aden Osman told the BBC that criminals saw Somalis as "soft targets".

According to the Centre for Human Rights at the University of Pretoria, South Africans are becoming "increasingly desensitised" to attacks on foreigners, The Sowetan newspaper reports.

The BBC's Mohammed Allie in Cape Town says the violence is linked to the massive unemployment among young South Africans.

In the past two decades, many thousands of Somalis have fled conflict at home and moved to South Africa, where many have opened small shops and kiosks in townships.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22810926

What about the mozambican taxi driver? that was brutally murdered for no reason early this year?
http://www.itv.com/news/2013-02-28/south-africas-president-jacob-zuma-disgusted-at-police-brutality/

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/03/05/safr-m05.html

From the above, I would guess all immigrants in South Africa are drug dealers huh?

@zetdee that started this thread is just a stvpid xenophobic dim wit whose intention is to extend his brutal xenophobic agenda beyond their borders through internet. But u should be ashamed of yourself cos as u can see, we are liberal and civilized ppl to even have allowed you a freedom of expression in our forum in spite of being disrespectful. It will take u and ur shameless intolerant folks a 100 years to learn how to be that tolerant. If u are claiming that Nigerians are selling drugs, my question is to whom? if selling it makes them criminal so all of u that are buying it from them are equally criminal of the same gravity.

God bless you for this bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by texaco1: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
you took it upon urself to investigate a murder case ?u really have confidence and balls ,which most likely comes from deeper knowledge of what really happened and who did it.no outsider or novice to gangster life will take it upon himself to investigate a murder case
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by ChimaAdeoye: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africans are just very wicked group. I wish Nigerians would begin dealing with their citizens living and making tons of money in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

True say.

But when at all will these end? The whole world is tired. Very, very tired. sad

They are also recruiting young people in their host countries into doing these acts and giving those countries bad image as well. angry angry angry
Seun Osewa dont you think its high time u deport every non Nigerian in this forum? This is ''Nairaland'' not africaland. Dunno why all this tiny myopic african countries just dont wantu hear anything bout Nigerians haba!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
boron10:
Trust me, Ghanaians, Malaysians and Indians dont hate us

Are you living in one of those countries?They hate Nigerians no be small..
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by adrainuche(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerians around the world are now used as scape goats dey molest , kill, maltreat and even quarantine us from the rest of the population what a pity !!!!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by chucky234(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africans killing Nigerians for no reason.
They have Mandela (a man loved by the world),we have thieving politicians yet they are still envious of us,only God knows why. Seem post apathie trauma is just taking its toll on those chronic goons called South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by BankuTilapia: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

They do. i live in india.

Then leave India n cum to ur phucking Nigeria n enjoy NEPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose / Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.