Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,105 members, 7,980,892 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) (28466 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by iamsexy: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Prowizy2: Retardeen..

Moderators this is the kind of post you guyz should be hiding
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Edywalex: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Toktee: See how he fit for that truck,and that is where he belong,he is trying by all means to improve or change public poinion aganst him
.This ar d set of people that never xpress and learn tn appreciate gud things in life.This is how u continue to remain failure in life.If u agree with me click like 4 this failure guy.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2013

Ur papa and entire family is retardeed
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by akinvest(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
My broda you don't need 2 ulter dis statement 2 president of ya nation, come 2 tink of it if GEJ his ya father or elder broda 'll u aproach him wit such statement? Eyin loro. Watch ya mouth.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: He can drive a mechanically engineered truck but piloting the affairs of Nigeria,he'll remain a learner at that.
He trying and doing his best.he's achieved more and yet is criticized more.God direct him.

U wey be professional for nation affair piloting why not go and contest election and let's see if you will win.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by shereef19: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2013
spikeitall: this is an act of sychophancy,why do u need to flag off a project that have been an emblem of failure to our leaders.i believe those paying lips services to the drama because of what the stand to benefit from this lawless state will stand on the last day to explain to God their actions. but really what are they celebrating?
1.is it the 1.3 billion to be spend per kilometer
2. is it the 4 years project duration on a 125km rd?
3.is it the capacity parameter that was not putinto consideration
4.is it the design of the rd that has not addreessed the gridlock, except that of redeemed church that is to be use as campaign tool for 2015?
urghhhhhhhhhhhh, i rest my case, but may the lord almight ask for the blood of those that have been lost on that rd from our so call leader because of their greed and selfishness.lets all stop trading word, lets leave it God to judge.
ogar abeg,do me d favor of contesting 4 presidential election so dat i can vote u into power,abeg...!D way u blame ur leader thats how others wil blame n criticize u.Can u do any beta dan GEJ?,if yes y not stand up n contest election or u simply go nd remove GEJ 4rm aso rock n proclaim urself d president?All our leaders no b human like u?Maga.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Symphony007: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2013
all the insults on this gentleman is just silly. He just expressed his freedom of speech against his leader and if you belive your president is not retarded, then there is no need to hammer the lad, he is a politician and as one he has opened himself to critisims. He has been called worse but that has'nt remove a hair from his scalp. You folks should stop being thinned skin. This is a democracy for christ sake.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2013
the PRESIDENT of a country organised a fanfare to launch the COMMENCEMENT of REBUILDING a road.

Pls the person that originally built the road threw an owambe when he awarded the original contract?

pls enlighten me.

its not even commissioning the completed road, sonething a minister should get knocks for doing. but this?

if, and thats a big if, the road gets completed is he going to invite Obama and declare a public holiday?

is it that he has nothing better to do or is idle that he is embarassing himself like this looking 4 cheap popularity? what is wrong with this man?

i guess this is like the most important road in nigeria shey? or is there precedent for this act? its not a new road ffs. smh.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Pple dat can not even control nursery skul pupils wil kum out and say nonsence like if dey whr 2b d president of nigeria 2day they wil do any reasonable tin.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: the PRESIDENT of a country organised a fanfare to launch the COMMENCEMENT of REBUILDING a road.

Pls the person that originally built the road threw an owambe when he awarded the original contract?

pls enlighten me.

its not even commissioning the completed road, sonething a minister should get knocks for doing. but this?

if, and thats a big if, the road gets completed is he going to invite Obama and declare a public holiday?

is it that he has nothing better to do or is idle that he is embarassing himself like this looking 4 cheap popularity? what is wrong with this man?

i guess this is like the most important road in nigeria shey? or is there precedent for this act? its not a new road ffs. smh.

oga go nd commision ur toilet 1st b4 u kum n say anytin.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by abujalapdog(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013

IF YOU CALL YOUR President that as the number one citizen then what will you call your Father
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by kaeto(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2013
your father has failed, in that he raised a societal failure.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by saint047(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Some pple wil neva stop living in fools paradise,most of d pple who post useless comment here,their father can not even control their mum,not to talk of controling their family.most of d prblm wit sum of d pple who comment here are simply myopic,go to ur state and ask d governor hw much he is collecting frm d F.G for SURE-P,hw can u call sum1 dat is working ratared.if he is nt workin u wil complain,nw dat wil hav sum1 dat is workin pple are stil insultin him.weda u lik it or nt GEJ wil stil win come 2015.u vote or not.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by toni68: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by WukedP(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013
ur father u mother u grandad grandmum sisters n brothers retards Idiot foolish fool See U papa.........
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Tloc(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
The country's corruption index during his time is the worst in the history of Nigeria. He is no saint, definitely not the one to redeem our nation. If he were half as sincere as Yar'Adua, maybe things would have been a little more different. If the head is deceased how can the body be hearty?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by utch(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2013
So sad, imagine the presidents ADC having his own conversation on the side is he not supposed to be watching uncle jona?
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by iamdjizzy: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ should stop driving construction cars and focus on ASUU jor!!!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Amozever12: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Formerly, it was Laibaran Maku who rode on an Okada, now its GEJ driving a truck. I rest my case.....
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2013
4bobo: Honestly,I used to Criticize GEJ before, until about a year ago, i could see some of his works progressively. Don't ask me where. grin grin grin
He may be very gentile and slow , but He is moving forward, his administration may not be perfect, but I can bet it that it is better than Obasanjo eight years put together. I think he has a very good heart to develop this country.The only problem I have with his administration is that I thought he should have stopped or limit exportations of crude oil, having come from that region that knows who and how is being stolen, he should have limited their oparations (unless He is part of them). He should have built 2-3 refineries by now and lets feel the benefits of belonging to a country that has crude oil as part of its natural resources just like the arabs and the wests.
With the portrait that Tinubu, my former governor has displayed in IYALOJA SAGA, I believe that he is not better than any PDP LEADERS. He is just looking for many ways to exploit common man. It is a simple as that.

This is my opinion and that is final to me.
GEJ is really working but gradually and better than many past leaders we have heard, though He has a unique leadErship style we are not used to, but he is working, yes, he is working BYE.
@boldened 1: True!
@boldened 2: Construction of Refinery is a private sector thing. I think some are under construction already!
@boldened 3: True! It's just so sad to know that for "some", instead of adapting and criticising when necessary, they just made it their daily occupation to spit fire into every move made by GEJ's administration!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2013
ochejoseph: This evening the president flagged of the reconstruction of lagos Ibadan highway a project awarded to Julius Berger and renollds with him at this photograph is the Gov of Ogun state Ibekunle Amosun

Driving heavy truck with agbada. If na oyibo president he go wear jeans to prove everybody is serious about the job. Now with this agbada level; na so men with agbada/kaftan go dey collect the money for their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Peculiarni(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2013
NEROSKY: Me personally i have not gain anything from his administration,, i will only look him from positive angle if only I can buy fuel for 60 Naira... No light no fuel that's the bane of any country development, believe it or not... Don't go an vote for any idiot they're all birds of same feathers... Only their allowance will make you cry...
i did not gain anything too all he can do is to scrap job.no recruitment in any federal agency,no job everything just stand still
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Driving heavy truck with agbada. If na oyibo president he go wear jeans to prove everybody is serious about the job. Now with this agbada level; na so men with agbada/kaftan go dey collect the money for their pocket.
obasanjo don wear jeans b4,late yar'adua don wear jeans b4?
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Peculiar ni: i did not gain anything too all he can do is to scrap job.no recruitment in any federal agency,no job everything just stand still
think of how u can employ pple nd stop lamentin.Na govt suppose employ everybody 4 d country abi?Wat if u make an impact urself,na sin?
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by aristocats(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2013
4bobo: Honestly,I used to Criticize GEJ before, until about a year ago, i could see some of his works progressively. Don't ask me where. grin grin grin
He may be very gentile and slow , but He is moving forward, his administration may not be perfect, but I can bet it that it is better than Obasanjo eight years put together. I think he has a very good heart to develop this country.The only problem I have with his administration is that I thought he should have stopped or limit exportations of crude oil, having come from that region that knows who and how is being stolen, he should have limited their oparations (unless He is part of them). He should have built 2-3 refineries by now and lets feel the benefits of belonging to a country that has crude oil as part of its natural resources just like the arabs and the wests.
With the portrait that Tinubu, my former governor has displayed in IYALOJA SAGA, I believe that he is not better than any PDP LEADERS. He is just looking for many ways to exploit common man. It is a simple as that.

This is my opinion and that is final to me.
GEJ is really working but gradually and better than many past leaders we have heard, though He has a unique leadErship style we are not used to, but he is working, yes, he is working BYE.
shut up
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Kzinne: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: He can drive a mechanically engineered truck but piloting the affairs of Nigeria,he'll remain a learner at that.
He trying and doing his best.he's achieved more and yet is criticized more.God direct him.
which one b mechanically engineered truck? guy a truck is a truck. blowin grammar isnt communication. and by d way wat was ur score wen u first sat jamb's use of english ? guy go siddon abeg

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by marex: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
RETARDEEN!!! Well done bros, no mind those gullible NL baggers!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Timijo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
This guy needs to be rush to the nearest hospital for medical check up. Can you just learn to appreciate good things and stop this your destructive criticism. It won't take you to good places in life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Bigcake: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
ur useless fatheer is retardeen and not my Dear President.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by omogidi234(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
I admire this ADC guy, does ever sleep or something?
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Timijo: This guy needs to be rush to the nearest hospital for medical check up. Can you just learn to appreciate good things and stop this your destructive criticism. It won't take you to good places in life.
u guys criticizing this guy are just crazy and mad and u,ur father,mother of all that criticize d guy for calling mumujona"retardeen"will nt reap d fruits of ur labour what progress can u see in this already failed administration some pple need to be in arrow 4 commending diz stupid president.u guys need to go and be reborn by ur mama so dat u cn have brain i'm nt clamouring for any PDP OR APC all i want is a responsible govt foolish will see great things for commisioning a road only some lunatics are applauding him well it's an indication dat una father no gat brain so una come inherit it anybody that applaud jonathan again on diz thread will die of hunger in jesus name "amen"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / Melaye Damaged 2 Police Vehicles While Attempting Escape From Custody – Witness

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.