Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,702 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) (28415 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Symphony007: all the insults on this gentleman is just silly. He just expressed his freedom of speech against his leader and if you belive your president is not retarded, then there is no need to hammer the lad, he is a politician and as one he has opened himself to critisims. He has been called worse but that has'nt remove a hair from his scalp. You folks should stop being thinned skin. This is a democracy for christ sake.
democracy does not mean u take d president for a ride! Respect d office of d commander in chief, d number one citizen of Nigeria, even if u dnt respect d man in person. #respectdamnit!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by mayorcowboy: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
one thing we need to understand if u have not been criticized for the position u are, wch means u are just there for feel in the gap.

My presdo carry on jarre cool
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nice, but why does he always have that foolish smile on?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Shine1177: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ working! Critics will soon change their mind about you; keep it sir.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ochejoseph(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Eminentsam: i see how 9ice you are brought up to face,hail,commend and applaude bad govt jst bc ur father is one of the beneficiaries and thieves among them.
Look I have nothing to do with govt neither any member of my family , I criticise GEj when necessary but going forward u can't but commend this man for what he has achieved as I reply this post my generator is running yes NO Light but am aware that he has finally succeeded in privatising Nepa or PHCN and with transmission projects on course the president will be able to deliver power to us and am willing to trust this Man becos of the progress made thus far, I see the rice revolution with flooded plains transformed into expansive rice fields, I see the Good in Benin Ore road transformation ,progress on lokoja -Abuja and the beauty at the airports ,I know unemployment still high but and insecurity is a challenge. but is this man trying? my answer is YES HE IS

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
I don't know why, but something tells me that GEJ's agent have bought some "shares" on NL. I just have this feeling.
I'm still investigating.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Peterwins(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
ochejoseph:
Look I have nothing to do with govt neither any member of my family , I criticise GEj when necessary but going forward u can't but commend this man for what he has achieved as I reply this post my generator is running yes NO Light but am aware that he has finally succeeded in privatising Nepa or PHCN and with transmission projects on course the president will be able to deliver power to us and am willing to trust this Man becos of the progress made thus far, I see the rice revolution with flooded plains transformed into expansive rice fields, I see the Good in Benin Ore road transformation ,progress on lokoja -Abuja and the beauty at the airports ,I know unemployment still high but and insecurity is a challenge. but is this man trying? my answer is YES HE IS

I share your views as well. However he needs to work smarter, faster and harder as 2015 approaches to win the hearts and minds of non-partisan voters like me. I must commend his humble demeanour.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ibkgab001: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okk alright!!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ignis: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ is really working...
More grease to your elbow sir
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Alfoasegh: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: I don't know why, but something tells me that GEJ's agent have bought some "shares" on NL. I just have this feeling.
I was about to make the same comment. Suddenly, the number of NLanders who are ready to lay down their lives for GEJ has soared astronomically! Hmmmm, something tells me more & more palms are being greased in readiness for 2015. Good job GEJ!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by enny5: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2013
4bobo: Honestly,I used to Criticize GEJ before, until about a year ago, i could see some of his works progressively. Don't ask me where. grin grin grin
He may be very gentile and slow , but He is moving forward, his administration may not be perfect, but I can bet it that it is better than Obasanjo eight years put together. I think he has a very good heart to develop this country.The only problem I have with his administration is that I thought he should have stopped or limit exportations of crude oil, having come from that region that knows who and how is being stolen, he should have limited their oparations (unless He is part of them). He should have built 2-3 refineries by now and lets feel the benefits of belonging to a country that has crude oil as part of its natural resources just like the arabs and the wests.
With the portrait that Tinubu, my former governor has displayed in IYALOJA SAGA, I believe that he is not better than any PDP LEADERS. He is just looking for many ways to exploit common man. It is a simple as that.

This is my opinion and that is final to me.
GEJ is really working but gradually and better than many past leaders we have heard, though He has a unique leadErship style we are not used to, but he is working, yes, he is working BYE.

of cuz you will see it bcoz he plans on running for re-election. Be smart man! dont b decieved. they can even give u golden roads if u ask now. PDP & ITS RITUALISTIC THIEVES THAT CALL THEMSELVES LEADERS. ACHIEVED NOTHING. THEY WILL ALL BE FORGOTTEN LIKE DRIED SHAFT IN SANDS OF TIME. THEY R NOT EVEN WORTHY OF BAD HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by irich21(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2013
doing well
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by xtremeinv(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Get the best marketing strategy in your life................use our bulk sms services and purchase large volume of numgers today...............NICE ONE GEJ...........

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by senator2k9(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2013
If only because of this pix u pple claim GEJ is working den u pple stil need to watch videos of Rochas Okorocha, then u wil confess he wil be president come 2015, ......my pple let's forget these political propaganda joor !
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2013
More grease 2 ur elbow sir! When nobody belivs n u, i bliv n u. U'v got my bak 100%.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by enny5: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nigerians are not objective and that is the main problem we are having now. He is working so? so what? What are his achievements in the past 8 years he has been president? What new policies has he institutionalized that has boosted the nation's resources, or quality of life status? What where his short and long term goals/ that of his political party when he was elected president? What percentage of these goals have been met? What economical sector has been greatly transformed during his regime? If there is, is this sector the most important sector as relates all other sectors? What works or agenda is he carrying out that he is basing his re-elections on? What is his party's political agenda and what are their past success stories? Give us a reason to re-elect him. There is none. Anyways not like we care though. We are not part of the electorial process anyways in this country. PDP is going to rig hte election again, steal the pesidency and we are going to go through another 4 years of deprivation, hunger, poverty, low quality of life, no fundamental rights to vote, illiteracy, increased emigration of vibrant & educated youths & be stuck 100years back in time from the rest of the world. Well nigerians are just waiting for all of them to die (inevitably) so we can move on. God helping us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by enny5: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
sisipelebe: More grease 2 ur elbow sir! When nobody belivs n u, i bliv n u. U'v got my bak 100%.

My dear whatever amount you have given or bribed with is not going to last you for the rest of his regime. it will probably run out a year into. or probably promised you a local chairman sit if he wins. THEY WONT GIVE YOU. Be a fighter not a coward. I fight for nigeria's freedom, human rights, the land my ancestors bleed for and died on. What is your point of view? What do you stand for? Money? Local chairman sit? What is your view?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by musiwa29: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
[

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by nairaman66(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: I don't know why, but something tells me that GEJ's agent have bought some "shares" on NL. I just have this feeling.

Yea right! The same unscrupulous elements heating the polity from the other side.. If you know what I mean.. grin
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by bfmconcepts: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
If this Jona of a guy can successfully do that road and some other major expressway
Also also able to solve electricity problem and corruption problem (to a large extent)
He already have the second term.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Arosa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
ugoezeik: if u can call ur dad retardeen then jonah is one. U bloody fool dat lack home training

where is your brain at?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Waterway: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
ochejoseph:

I totally agree but he needs to acknowledge the elephant in the room- CORRUPTION. Jail time for those found guilty in the embezzlement schemes all over the tenure of this administration. You can tell someone by the company they keep......Remember we as a nation have lost sense of our rights and capabilities. Yes, he upgraded airports but does the ballooning govt expenditures rob the nation of finaces to grow -- Resounding YES. Yes he is doing some cosmetic work but we need lasting policy that puts in place fundamental framework for success/growth. Let him empower institutions and see what happens. Any achievements by GEJ so far is not and will not be recognized because of his failure to acknowledge and move against corruption.!!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Waterway: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
enny5:

My dear whatever amount you have given or bribed with is not going to last you for the rest of his regime. it will probably run out a year into. or probably promised you a local chairman sit if he wins. THEY WONT GIVE YOU. Be a fighter not a coward. I fight for nigeria's freedom, human rights, the land my ancestors bleed for and died on. What is your point of view? What do you stand for? Money? Local chairman sit? What is your view?

Enny5 ; you are right on point.
Again as Nigerians, if we believe in the electoral process we will not feel subdued and make such enslaved comments and repeating soundbites seen from sispele. Out of this chaos will come on sensible order. Long Live Nigeria !!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by enny5: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Fadenitan: Most pple on nairaland that are abusing our president are either resides by yaba left side or better still aro in ogun state,because if you are not suffering from kolo mentality,you will not open ur mouth wide open and call ur president names.GEJ is doing his best,if other past leaders have done a little of what mr president is doing now,our country would have been better than this.Free air everywhere.

He is not doing his best my dear. He should get up from that sit. Past leaders did everything he did right before they where about to run for re-election. We have seen it all!! We even know that have bribed you or promised you a local govt chairman sit. We have seen it all my dear. When he is re-elected the story will change to, ''Nigeria is in serious debts. So we are unable to complete these project. We need loans for completion of project''. WE Have seen all. its like reliving the same experience every 4 years of election interval. we have seen it all.
Thank you. Just pry that they give you ur share of the money. dont come here, trying to convince us to accept a contrary view to what we have relived over & over again.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Angelprecyluv(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
thats my presidoo with his 1500# gown setious
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by kennyman20(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Every blessed day, americans do says 'God bless america' if haters can just do this country a favour by stopping to make silly comments about GEJ.. Instead, use that time in saying a simple statement..' God bless nigeria' I bet u, that statement will go a long way..before u know it.. This country would be better off and ur joblessness which gives u room hurling insults on people would be taken care of..
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by enny5: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
kennyman20: Every blessed day, americans do says 'God bless america' if haters can just do this country a favour by stopping to make silly comments about GEJ.. Instead, use that time in saying a simple statement..' God bless nigeria' I bet u, that statement will go a long way..before u know it.. This country would be better off and ur joblessness which gives u room hurling insults on people would be taken care of..

we have God's blessings already. wat we need is objective followers who have sense to use God's blessings.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Vincentdegreat(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote
author=ochejoseph]This evening the president flagged of the
reconstruction of lagos Ibadan highway a project awarded to Julius
Berger and RCC with him in this photograph is the Gov of Ogun state
Ibekunle Amosun visibly smiling haven been commended earlier by the
president on his efforts towards improving the lives of the people in
his domain [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu / Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.