Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,099 members, 7,980,891 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) (28465 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Capableben(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
pistol:

God bless my president and continue to give him the wisdom of solomon to pilot the affairs of this great country.
Gej is working while the haters continue hating.
Hit the like button if you agree not to disagree
I love GEJ.... he is really doing well in that seat
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by deadie(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Unpresidential.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by olushowunm(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE STILL CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY, CORRUPTION AND INEPTITUDE...

THEY WASTED A LOT OF RESOURCES TO FLAG-OFF A 3-LANE HIGHWAY TO SAGAMU INTERCHANGE, WHILE THE REST REMAINS 2-LANE ROAD... AND THIS IS GOING TO GULP N160BILLION($1.06BILLION)...
WE SHOULD BE THROWING GEJ STONES....

THAT MONEY SHOULD DO A 12-LANE FROM LAGOS TO IBADAN AND ADDITION OF 15BILLION WILL CONSTRUCT 5 INTERCHANGES AT REDEEMED CAMP, MFM, NASFAT AND ALSO 5 FOOT BRIDGES....

THEY ARE WASTING OUR COMMONWEALTH, WE ARE CHEERING THEM ON....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by soulamanne(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
I actually feel this guy is trying is best.if only he could aggressively face the fight against corruption and focus on more infrastructural development(power and co)which will automatically spin job creation directly and indirectly,he wouldn't need any political scheming if he wants to contest in 2015.we are not blind in this country.give us what will make life a worthwhile for us and your political career will soar.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Youngtekkey: u guys criticizing this guy are just crazy and mad and u,ur father,mother of all that criticize d guy for calling mumujona"retardeen"will nt reap d fruits of ur labour what progress can u see in this already failed administration some pple need to be in arrow 4 commending diz stupid president.u guys need to go and be reborn by ur mama so dat u cn have brain i'm nt clamouring for any PDP OR APC all i want is a responsible govt foolish will see great things for commisioning a road only some lunatics are applauding him well it's an indication dat una father no gat brain so una come inherit it anybody that applaud jonathan again on diz thread will die of hunger in jesus name "amen"
sori bro,GOD does not ansa d prayers of d wicked,take heart,it is well.Deal wit it.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
utch:

So sad, imagine the presidents ADC having his own conversation on the side is he not supposed to be watching uncle jona?
person wey close eyes dey pray for church when he's supposed to open his eyes and watch GEJ.the church used to be immuned to terror till the day BOKO HARAM started bombing churches.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
olushowunm: I WONDER HOW PEOPLE STILL CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY, CORRUPTION AND INEPTITUDE...

THEY WASTED A LOT OF RESOURCES TO FLAG-OFF A 3-LANE HIGHWAY TO SAGAMU INTERCHANGE, WHILE THE REST REMAINS 2-LANE ROAD... AND THIS IS GOING TO GULP N160BILLION($1.06BILLION)...
WE SHOULD BE THROWING GEJ STONES....

THAT MONEY SHOULD DO A 12-LANE FROM LAGOS TO IBADAN AND ADDITION OF 15BILLION WILL CONSTRUCT 5 INTERCHANGES AT REDEEMED CAMP, MFM, NASFAT AND ALSO 5 FOOT BRIDGES....

THEY ARE WASTING OUR COMMONWEALTH, WE ARE CHEERING THEM ON....

they are WASTING OUR COMMONWEALTH?Which commonwealth?D one in ur livingrum?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by sobaemma(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
All we are saying good luck give us light,i think goodluck want to use light as a strategy in upcoming 2015 elections,for instance if the election is august,from january every state in nigeria will be boosting of permanent supply,BUT WOULD IT BE THE TRICK HE USED FOR US ON FUEL 65 NAIRA AFTER ELECTION HE COLLECT IT BACK WITH THE NAME SUBSIDY?AND TILL DAY ITS ABOVE 95
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Toktee: See how he fit for that truck,and that is where he belong,he is trying by all means to improve or change public poinion aganst him
Public opinion of GEJ is improving. At least that of this year is better than last year and if u don't learn to criticised constructively, by 2015,he will gather enough sympathy to continue beyond that time
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
haterz will bang their head against the wall on this one tongue tongue

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by legendarysegzi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Peculiar ni: i did not gain anything too all he can do is to scrap job.no recruitment in any federal agency,no job everything just stand still
no mind am na to dey change skul name e sabi,he even wan turn d national theatre wey dem don build b4 dem born him papa to brotel.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ConcernMan: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Prowizy2: Retardeen..

This is why you keep failing Jamb. Ewure
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by adino(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
shereef19: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

No wonder you graduated with 3rd class after bribing your way through university after someone helped you to write W.a.e.c and J.a.m.b. See your sense of reasoning, so it is govt. or the rich that will take care of you. Go and be useful to your immediate environment. Before I forget, if you cannot lead this revolution thunder will fire you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by okpukmbat: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dis rd was reawarded 2 jb n racon çonstructn company seen last year, it took GEJ more then a year 2 know wat to do wit d road.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ugoezeik(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Arosa:

Was that necessary?
if u can call ur dad retardeen then jonah is one. U bloody fool dat lack home training
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ugoezeik(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
jonah, may d lord giv u more strength to pilot dis country in jesus name. Ride on sir because u r born a success
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by successking: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bravo, ministry of works should ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by omnitrix: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Olushowunm....valid Analysis.But it still doesn't give people the right to hurl insults @ Mr President..all because we've got freedom of expression.Even when our Dads make mistakes,do we insult them?Don't think so..Please as much as possible let's refrain frm being insultive..Even the Bible instructs us to respect Authority and leaders.Let's leave God & posterity to judge people that hv been given public trust and resources to manage.I'll suggest we keep praying for them...Please for the records,I don't enjoy any form of govt patronage,just dnt think its proper to keep being insultive..God bless y'all
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Fadenitan(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Most pple on nairaland that are abusing our president are either resides by yaba left side or better still aro in ogun state,because if you are not suffering from kolo mentality,you will not open ur mouth wide open and call ur president names.GEJ is doing his best,if other past leaders have done a little of what mr president is doing now,our country would have been better than this.Free air everywhere.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by omnitrix: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
No wonder you graduated with 3rd class after bribing your way through university after someone helped you to write W.a.e.c and J.a.m.b. See your sense of reasoning, so it is govt. or the rich that will take care of you. Go and be useful to your immediate environment. Before I forget, if you cannot lead this revolution thunder will fire you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Guy u dey harsh oo..Why u dampen the guy morale like that..Hilarious stuff..hehehehehe.Oya gather ur pick axes and converge @ TBS u Gidis peeps.Eagle square,abuja peeps...
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Prowizy2: Retardeen..
All i can say is sorry to that cave man and cave woman that brought you into this world.

People like you was one reason why i supported abortion.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
adino:

u are an animal for causing this young man what has he done wrong u must be stupid and thunder fire u and ur household what is his offence he is opening ur eyes to truth yet an idiot like u keep insulting him well i don't mind u it's just because they don dey bribe ur papa with small money abi useless and fellow being u lack home training and that's why u don't know how to talk to people
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Fadenitan: Most pple on nairaland that are abusing our president are either resides by yaba left side or better still aro in ogun state,because if you are not suffering from kolo mentality,you will not open ur mouth wide open and call ur president names.GEJ is doing his best,if other past leaders have done a little of what mr president is doing now,our country would have been better than this.Free air everywhere.
how u sure u are not a patient of those mental institutions urself oboy check urself very well mr president has done nothing and thats what i stand by oh less i forget or u are trying to praise mr president so that he can see that poverty that has eaten up ur family no he don't even know u "son of a bi.tch"
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Truckpusher: All i can say is sorry to that cave man and cave woman that brought you into this world.

People like you was one reason why i supported abortion.
u sick no be small hahaha i forget u had slight mental illness when u are small so that's what is affecting u now U URSELF U SUPPOSE TO BE ABORTED FROM UR MOTHER'S WOMB ABI UR MAMA TOLD U U ARE A MISTAKE U ARE BORN BY MISTAKE
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by kingjohnny(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ please drive the affairs of our nation like a driver I saw in the picture

www.myvirtue.wall.fm

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ritux: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Prowizy2: Prowizy2 Retardeen..

Son I think u should receive an award for being the most foolish and insulted nairalander.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by goodgood2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
juventino:

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Don't blame you sha cry

Yeah, my brother. Some people have sworn not to like GEJ even if he takes Nigeria to the promised land simply because he is from the Niger Delta; or put it differently, because he is from a minority tribe in Southern Nigeria. It's a shame. I support the man 100%. He's trying to deliver in the midst of adversities and haters.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by goodgood2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Youngtekkey: how u sure u are not a patient of those mental institutions urself oboy check urself very well mr president has done nothing and thats what i stand by oh less i forget or u are trying to praise mr president so that he can see that poverty that has eaten up ur family no he don't even know u "son of a bi.tch"
Some people have sworn not to like GEJ even if he takes Nigeria to the promised land simply because he is from the Niger Delta; or put it differently, because he is from a minority tribe in Southern Nigeria. It's a shame. I support the man 100%. He's trying to deliver in the midst of adversities and hate.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Eminentsam(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Toktee: See how he fit for that truck,and that is where he belong,he is trying by all means to improve or change public poinion aganst him
but fortunately he is the president while u dat feels he belongs to d aristocrats is lavishing n wasting in anguish.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Eminentsam(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
but fortunately he is the president while u dat feels you belong to d aristocrats is lavishing n wasting in anguish.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Eminentsam(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
ochejoseph:
I pity those who vomit comments like these it shows that most likely the last person they insulted before going online was their parent,sorry but it shows u aint properly brought up simple
i see how 9ice you are brought up to face,hail,commend and applaude bad govt jst bc ur father is one of the beneficiaries and thieves among them.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Eminentsam(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
ochejoseph:
I pity those who vomit comments like these it shows that most likely the last person they insulted before going online was their parent,sorry but it shows u aint properly brought up simple
i see how 9ice you are brought up to face,hail,commend and applaude bad govt jst bc ur father is one of the beneficiaries and thieves among them.slave traders...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.