Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,546 members, 7,948,091 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court (47769 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by 9jaguy7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
For those of us that have nt registered with Th National identity management commission NIMC should nt border doing it cos its for the 666. Go to ur google and search for "signs of the end time and nimc" and read it ursef. Let no 1 deceive u.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by superior3: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
This subvertion of justice can only happen in Nigeria. What a shame!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Gunzilla(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is a link to a news article that was published two weeks ago..Make of it what you will..http://thenigeriatoday.net/kudirats-murder-plot-to-free-al-mustapha-revealed-former-nba-president-ibori-judge-step-in/
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by onagoodday1: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aggrippa: lots of people here are either ignorant or shortsighted, they have forgoten how Major Al-Mustapha and his crew dealt wondrously with them (SOUTH) under General Abacha` s REGIME grin grin cheesy cheesy.people should be weary of these man and his anti-democratic, communism tendencies. is he gonna be active politically again? time will tell.

so!!!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by mkoabiola: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Justice delayed,justice denied.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is the exact shrewd mentality that is keeping us down!....are u high,watz d meaning of shrewd,u gv meaning 2 thing accordin 2 d way dey r pronounced
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Sike(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
As your lordship pleases.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by ayoade2: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can see the seize fire agreement with Boko Haram now!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Vansnickers: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wonderful! I couldn't make sense of his previous Death sentence. I feel it was a way to shut him up.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by georgecso(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
He has agreed to keep his mouth mute otherwise he will remain in the prison for life. Don't be surprise GEJ may appoint him the next NSA. If you ask me, l think their is a strong correlation between the recent cease fire by Boko haram and Almustapha's sudden acquittal. I ll not be surprise. Nigeria!!! May God have mercy on our leaders.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by kasco27: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Infact, am not surprising with the judgement, that's Naija for us . He who die for this Country die for nothing. Never allow anybody to push u to an early grave.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
He deserves freedom. If Obasanjo who wiped out a whole tribe of Odi can walk freely today in Nigeria, then this man deserves his freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by olabukola: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Follow Al mustafa on twitter #alisfreekudirat
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Abmalcom(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
chei: Nice one. This man has went through hell on earth, he has lost all hopes.
did I hear you say "...has went through hell"? C'mon! Speak english
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by psucc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sure, at last FG have started granting amnesty to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by baby124: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
They should also be ready to free abiola's children if they decide to take the law into their hands on Al-mustapha. This justice Rita Pemu is known for reading out judgements in favor of the Federal Government. Well the Supreme court is the next junction. This guy must not be set free. Because someone will murder the president and wife and go free in future. Claiming they were acting on orders.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by tomzman: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
georgecso: He has agreed to keep his mouth mute otherwise he will remain in the prison for life. Don't be surprise GEJ may appoint him the next NSA. If you ask me, l think their is a strong correlation between the recent cease fire by Boko haram and Almustapha's sudden acquittal. I ll not be surprise. Nigeria!!! May God have mercy on our leaders.
Hmmm, you might have a point.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by cdoffx(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
jchime: Thank God, he was a military man and was following the orders from the military powers that be.....obey the last order. If they want to sentence the killer, they should go and get Abacha but since he is no longer there, make his family compensate for the mans death
you're right even if it was Al mustapha's father Abacha had called the hit on, i doubt if there is much he could do. Its unfair to sentence him to death since he was only obeying orders especially when its a military structure of obey before any complaint
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Major Al-Mustapha is the major reason behind the long and sustained democracy we have been enjoying
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by tomzman: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
I saw this coming from the outset. With the way the case was being prolonged, I knew there was only going to be one outcome. The Nigerian judiciary is really in shambles!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by halavoke: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Clerverly: Maybe jonathan wants to use him for 2015 cool cool cool . What Abubakar, obasanjo and Yar'dua couldn't do, retardeen has done it! Up Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetardeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smal tym if u vomit u go say na retardeen, if ur gf cari belle u go say na retardeen, if drink to stupor n find ursef romancin a goat inside gutter, na d same retardeen cause am. Kudos to d judges for freeing a man who was carrying out orders in a military regime.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by cdoffx(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Reptyle: Fair judgement for a man who was about to be made a scapegoat for the atrocities of an atrocious era, while his paymasters continue to flourish in the corridors of power.

Shame on IBB, Abdulsalam, Jerry Useni and the rest of them who were all senior players in that era but chose to sacrifice a mere foot soldier like Al-Mustapha to assuage the thirst of Nigerians for justice.

May the souls of Kudirat and all the other martyrs of democracy rest in perfect peace.
actually you're wrong to call him a mere soldier. He's an officer precisely a Major.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by afoo02(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
christ4mi: Northerners in every corner of the world will be happy. They have start changing their dp on bbm to Al-mustapha, and commenting on facebook with pride, twitter the same. Okay, we heard u. You won the judgement
you mean it? Oh!how I wish I have 1 on my BBM contact........
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by cjesman: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
What a shame to the judiciary in this country!O my beloved nig i cry for you!we are talking about the insurgent on you, and the judiciary is busy unleashing more insurgents to tear you apart!! Sorry,kpele, Ndo, Sannu!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by ablyguy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sweetlemon:

lol!
In 1995 ShyM-X was found peeing on the roadside in london by the police and was thus held in custody.
Black people in london then rioted because SyyM-X was still a lil kid fresh from Nigeria where peeing in the streets is a norm and so should have been shown mercy. You were too young to remember dear. LOL!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by tydot3(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nigeria judicial is a faliure.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by cdoffx(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
jchime:
In the military setting, the master dictates the tune, and you have no right to determine the legality or illegality of a senior officers orders. You just carry out the order, in almustaphas case, he was an ADC doing the biddings of his master who in addition happens to be the most powerful military man. Who are you to question his orders.
i wonder who people expect Almustapha to report Abacha to those days and tell him bluntly he's not killing for him. I believe in the saying "we live to fight another day" how're we sure that's not what he did by allowing his cruel master to be murdered silently with poison. Just thinking out aloud and not an assertion
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by plasgidy: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
shame to nigeria and the handlers of nigeria afairs, was james ibori not freed in nigeria when he was cot in uk what happend, if mustafa is to be in uk with this case he will surely get life jail, nija judicial system have a very long way to go.
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by cdoffx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I was already sympathizing with the bandwagons of 'he was only following orders' till I saw this.
This is a very interesting point of arguement that the prosecuting counsel could have made use of in court.
There's a good legal fronting in his case,he's favoured by the appellate court.
it seems you know nothing about taking orders from a superior officer in the military let alone taking order from the Head of State and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Olori oko banbam in khaki
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by ablyguy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aggrippa:
dont mind them...all these young people are fond of reasoning with their armpits...if they have their way, they will make Major Al-Mustapha their president just because he has just been discharged and aquitted...such is the hallow life and the disposition of these people.

You guys need someone to tickle your armpit a little. Didn't you know that majority of the commenters are just being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
This should score GEJ some points with the North's Oligarchy ahead of 2015 grin grin grin grin smart move
Re: Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court by 3ace(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
The man must be very relieved and joyous when he heard it straight from the Judge. But suspect say money don pass hand for dis mata.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.