Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? (3915 Views)

New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Good to have you back

The heathen have been asking for blood

But We have been giving them bread instead.

Apart from that lawless man goshen

Goshen been recieving koboko from me but he says he prefers your cane.....

All is the same.
good to be back. yeah these loquacious bellicose pugnacious heathens wouldnt know what bread was even if they worked in a bakery smh. yeah that reprobate goshen is a sucker for punishment. he is like timex watch, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking. i have put that man to the sword many times but he is like the proverbial cat with 9 lives smdh cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: oh thanks sire. sure i did. i tried coming on nairaland but my puter wouldnt connect. come to find out i had been ip banned lol. i got a warning by some vagabond named sexkillz like 2 days ago about my caps-lock habit but still continued. so he decided to put me to the sword grin

i think sexkills is on a mission. But it is doomed to fail like all those before him have fallen.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

i think sexkills is on a mission. But it is doomed to fail like all those before him have fallen.
yeah whatever his mission is he better take it wayyyyy over there ----------------------------------------------------->
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obadiah, so it took a two-day ban for you to repent of your ALL CAPS addiction? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

When they asked for my liver you kept quite

Now the fire is burning and you say its uncalled for

You think we playing a game here?

Abeg park one side joor.
Your comment has been duly noted and consigned to where it belongs: STRAIGHT TO THE TRASH CAN!
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by MostHigh: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Your comment has been duly noted and consigned to where it belongs: STRAIGHT TO THE TRASH CAN!

Na you get your mouth
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah, so it took a two-day ban for you to repent of your ALL CAPS addiction? cheesy

these mods are tryna breakup my ministry. no more tithes for ya boy again cry grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by debosky(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
You see why I said Obadiah is no false prophet - all it took was 2 days' ban to cure him of the error of ALL CAPS, it won't take much to show him the error of his teachings either. cheesy

obadiah777: mistaken in some aspects ? oh but i beg to differ sire. grin grin sup chief debosky. been a hot minute sire. trust all is well. still fighting this good fight of faith wink

Been a while soldier. . .how are we evangelising the lost womenfolk this summer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by flourishG(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
what da heck going on here?
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
flourishG: what da heck going on here?

Trying to fulfil an almighty, divine injunction.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: these mods are tryna breakup my ministry. no more tithes for ya boy again cry grin
Their plan o wa failure angry grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
debosky: You see why I said Obadiah is no false prophet - all it took was 2 days' ban to cure him of the error of ALL CAPS, it won't take much to show him the error of his teachings either. cheesy
I sense it will take a lot more to convince him of the errors of his teachings...

debosky:
Been a while soldier. . .how are we evangelising the lost womenfolk this summer? cheesy
Womenfolk??

OBADIAH!!!!! angry angry
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by flourishG(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

what divine injunction?
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Goshen360(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:

Womenfolk??

OBADIAH!!!!! angry angry

Sweerie, you see what I told about that guy? You better concentrate on me and me ALONE! grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
debosky: You see why I said Obadiah is no false prophet - all it took was 2 days' ban to cure him of the error of ALL CAPS, it won't take much to show him the error of his teachings either. cheesy

lwtmb. the error of my teachings is the error of my teachings. now thats a complete loop. a perfect (7). completion. which means my teachings have no errors. two negatives make a positive wink wink the lost womenfolk you say, sire ? i will draw up a schedule sire. then we shall go over the logistics grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
flourishG: what da heck going on here?
aint a gaddem thang man. go back to sleep cheesy
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

lmao you know how we do grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Their plan o wa failure angry grin
yes now. he that is in us is greater than he that is in the mods grin

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: lmao you know how we do grin
You need to pray for a Nairalander ,his name is Airforce 1 pls help before him go comot cloth for public grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:
I sense it will take a lot more to convince him of the errors of his teachings...

Womenfolk??

OBADIAH!!!!! angry angry
you wan make goshen come thrust me through with the two edged sword abi grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: You need to pray for a Nairalander ,his name is Airforce 1 pls help before him go comot cloth for public grin
lwtmb. wetin do the man now chief truckpusher. abi dem done ground the man ? hin no fit takeoff again ? someone done clip hin wings . ? grin grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: lwtmb. wetin do the man now chief truckpusher. abi dem done ground the man ? hin no fit takeoff again ? grin grin
Search the boy and call him back to order if not yaba left will witness another new member grin grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Search the boy and call him back to order if not yaba left will witness another new member grin grin
time to sharpen my piloting skills sire. i have a jet to fly grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by MostHigh: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

More like your own debased fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by flourishG(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: aint a gaddem thang man. go back to sleep cheesy
ok.but da heathens n haters them trynna stone u to death n kill u?so dats y I asked mehn.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

Sweerie, you see what I told about that guy? You better concentrate on me and me ALONE! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
obadiah777: yes now. he that is in us is greater than he that is in the mods grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Akanniade(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Interesting eternal triangle.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin

This Ishilove sef!

She should be confined to the romance/sex.uality section instead of derailing threads with her love triangle and razz toasting

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Goshen360(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

This Ishilove sef!

She should be confined to the romance/sex.uality section instead of derailing threads with her love triangle and razz toasting

You berrer watch your mouth what you say about my sweetheart or else, na make I deal with you. angry You know I don't take rubbish from anyone talking against her anyhow. Stay away from her! angry Don't lemme catch you with this nonsense talk against her no more, okay! angry

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

You berrer watch your mouth what you say about my sweetheart or else, na make I deal with you. angry You know I don't take rubbish from anyone talking against her anyhow. Stay away from her! angry Don't lemme catch you with this nonsense talk against her no more, okay! angry
Grrrr, brother Goshen, you make me feel so protected... wink grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

This Ishilove sef!

Gerraway you! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Most Dangerous Demons! / Apostles Of Jesus Christ Cast Lots;why? / Trinity Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.