Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? (3918 Views)

New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by truthislight: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: I WAS ACTUALLY KIDDING ABOUT WANTING GARRI. I CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I HAVE PROBABLY HAD IT LIKE 10 TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS. AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ENJOYS READING THE BIBLE DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE GODLY. TAKE GOSHEN FOR EXAMPLE. HE IS A SUPER HEATHEN grin

Chei !

NL no go kill person with laugh.

@Obediah777

you dong craze finish. grin

lol. grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by truthislight: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this male prostitute! Learnt what from Kails? African tribes from an AKATA Jamaiacan? Either you are lying to get that booty or you are as dull as I thought you were.

Fake guy

shocked
grin

cheesy

This logicboy get bad mouth oh ! shocked

See how him dey enter Uyi.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
princesa: smh...

has these arguments help you in your search?

They let me understand the opponent's view. They make me think outside the box of Christian worldview and finally better artticulate a defense of the Bible (or any other view) if I so wish. The fact is that faith seeks to test itself.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
gringrin loling in tongues.... I see heathens tryna' crucify my man OBD777....Yahaweh is with you though cheesy
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this male prostitute! Learnt what from Kails? African tribes from an AKATA Jamaiacan? Either you are lying to get that booty or you are as dull as I thought you were.

Fake guy

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fake guy

SMH. This from the dude that says, 'Atheism IS NOT the belief that God does not exist.' I no go settle down insult you today: I'll save that for later, meanwhile 'logicboyize' away.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

SMH. This from the dude that says, 'Atheism IS NOT the belief that God does not exist.' I no go settle down insult you today: I'll save that for later, meanwhile 'logicboyize' away.

You are truly silly. cheesy
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Your waste is my gain. I've learned of African tribes I wouldn't have known of from your comments on that section.

cool cool

thanks bro.
glad you feel that way.

@logicboy quit hating cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ? / The Prosperity Gospel May Land You In Hell. / Celebrating The Christ In Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.