Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? (3917 Views)

New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Goshen360(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Grrrr, brother Goshen, you make me feel so protected... wink grin

Don't worry sweerie. I will get a licensed GUN for you and myself soon. Na to do justice to those heathen wey dey try talk rubbish against you. grin grin grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

You berrer watch your mouth what you say about my sweetheart or else, na make I deal with you. angry You know I don't take rubbish from anyone talking against her anyhow. Stay away from her! angry Don't lemme catch you with this nonsense talk against her no more, okay! angry

Ishilove:
Grrrr, brother Goshen, you make me feel so protected... wink grin

See these two MALU grin

I am sacred of you guys....romancing on the nearly severed head of prophet Obadiah.

Dont you guys read the bible? Herod and Herodias? (Matt 14; 1-12)?

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 17, 2013
*follows*

this is what happens when i waste time in the culture section.
i miss the entertainment that only the religion section can bring. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=12pt][/size]
flourishG: ok.but da heathens n haters them trynna stone u to death n kill u?so dats y I asked mehn.
LOL i got this man. this two edged sword i will use to sever their lying tongues. speaking of stoning to death and killing you know that is not literal right ? it means to ply me with their doctrine of demons and convert me to their ways and kill me to my own doctrine. hence why i will sever their tongue with this sword, the word that is LOL PSALMS 55 VS 9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

This Ishilove sef!

She should be confined to the romance/sex.uality section instead of derailing threads with her love triangle and razz toasting
LMAO. WELL DAYUMMMM
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by MostHigh: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. WELL DAYUMMMM

Greetings Sire.

refreshing to have you back.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=12pt][/size]
*Kails*:
*follows*

yup. you right. this here is the place to be. love wantintin between the chief reprobate pharisee, emperor goshen himself and mademoiselle ishilove LWTMB .
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: [size=12pt][/size]yup. you right. this here is the place to be. love wantintin between the chief reprobate pharisee, emperor goshen himself and mademoiselle ishilove LWTMB .
cheesy

Lmao. I know right! grin
Logicboy is off the hook too.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
*Kails*:

Lmao. I know right! grin
Logicboy is off the hook too.
YEAH THAT HEATHEN LOGICBOY NEED DELIVERANCE. HE IS DEFINITELY OFF SOMETHING. HE IS OFF HIS MARBLES. THAT NIGGA IS INSANE grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: [size=12pt][/size]yup. you right. this here is the place to be. love wantintin between the chief reprobate pharisee, emperor goshen himself and mademoiselle ishilove LWTMB .
cheesy
Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Smh angry
grin grin grin WHY THE LONG FACE ? GOSHEN ABOUT TO MAKE YOU THE RICHEST GRASS CUTTER FARMER THIS SIDE OF THE RIVER NIGER LWTMB
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jews looking for signs...
Greeks looking for wisdom...

when will it end?
God have mercy on all of usundecided

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
*walks back in*

on a brighter note, am enjoying the love affair thingycheesy
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THAT HEATHEN LOGICBOY NEED DELIVERANCE. HE IS DEFINITELY OFF SOMETHING. HE IS OFF HIS MARBLES. THAT NIGGA IS INSANE grin

Lol everyone is a heathen to you.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2013
princesa: Jews looking for signs...
Greeks looking for wisdom...

when will it end?
God have mercy on all of usundecided
POIGNANT POST INDEED. IN FACT THIS FORUM IS TESTAMENT TO THIS POST. SCOFFERS LOOKING FOR SIGNS AND MIRACLES grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol everyone is a heathen to you.
THEY COME A DIME A DOZEN HUN. A HEATHEN IS LIKE GARRI IN NIGERIA. THEY ARE UBIQUITOUS. SPEAKING OF GARRI BEING UBIQUITOUS, NOT SO MUCH IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS. I WOULD KILL FOR A BOWL OF GARRI RIGHT ABOUT NOW, IJEBU GARRI THAT IS grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: THEY COME A DIME A DOZEN HUN. A HEATHEN IS LIKE GARRI IN NIGERIA. THEY ARE UBIQUITOUS. SPEAKING OF GARRI BEING UBIQUITOUS, NOT SO MUCH IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS. I WOULD KILL FOR A BOWL OF GARRI RIGHT ABOUT NOW, IJEBU GARRI THAT IS grin

Garri makes you fat, unless you are a manual worker. I have realised that oat bran mixed with a little milk and sugar/sweetener tastes very much like garri and is much healthier. Try it and tell me what you think.

Back to topic, do you know that calling someone a heathen is like an insult for the godly, though we the ungodly don't mind. The point is that you have insulted us heathens. You are like the guy jesus talked about who calls his brother "Raca". You are in danger of hell fire.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Garri makes you fat, unless you are a manual worker. I have realised that oat bran mixed with a little milk and sugar/sweetener tastes very much like garri and is much healthier. Try it and tell me what you think.

Back to topic, do you know that calling someone a heathen is like an insult for the godly, though we the ungodly don't mind. The point is that you have insulted us heathens. You are like the guy jesus talked about who calls his brother "Raca". You are in danger of hell fire.
I WAS ACTUALLY KIDDING ABOUT WANTING GARRI. I CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I HAVE PROBABLY HAD IT LIKE 10 TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS. AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ENJOYS READING THE BIBLE DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE GODLY. TAKE GOSHEN FOR EXAMPLE. HE IS A SUPER HEATHEN grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: POIGNANT POST INDEED. IN FACT THIS FORUM IS TESTAMENT TO THIS POST. SCOFFERS LOOKING FOR SIGNS AND MIRACLES grin
grin one of which is to see you dangling from the gallows grin

i wonder why they even care and read a bible they don't and will not understand. they can't leave us be to serve our God. its a free world afterall undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
princesa:
grin one of which is to see you dangling from the gallows grin

i wonder why they even care and read a bible they don't and will not understand. they can't leave us be to serve our God. its a free world afterall undecided
INDEED MADEMOISELLE PRINCESA INDEED. THESE HEATHENS WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME FLOGGED WITH HORSE WHIP. I BELIEVE A MINUMUM OF 48 LASHES WOULD BE THEIR REQUEST AND THEN CONFINE ME TO THE GALLOWS WITH ONLY GARRI TO DRINK 3 TIMES A DAY grin grin grin LWTMB

YEAH THEIR CASE IS THE STORY OF A VEGETARIAN WHO HIDES IN THE CLOSET AND CONSUMES A HUGE BOWL OF ISI-EWU AND SHAKI AND SUYA AND THEN THEY COME OUT IN PUBLIC AND MOUNT THEIR PODIUM OF VEGETARIANISM WHILE ESPOUSING THE VIRTUES OF BEING A VEGETARIAN. LOQUACIOUS AND BELLICOSE HEATHENS I TELL YA LUV grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Double post.,
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: THEY COME A DIME A DOZEN HUN. A HEATHEN IS LIKE GARRI IN NIGERIA. THEY ARE UBIQUITOUS. SPEAKING OF GARRI BEING UBIQUITOUS, NOT SO MUCH IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS. I WOULD KILL FOR A BOWL OF GARRI RIGHT ABOUT NOW, IJEBU GARRI THAT IS grin

Lmao @ comparing heathens to garri

im not trying to be funny tho,
But what is garri?
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:

Lmao @ comparing heathens to garri

im not trying to be funny tho,
But what exactly is garri?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I am protected by the majestic aura of Satan..

Ogaga4luv?
Is that you? Lol
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

what? Ive never seen it up close nor have I ever had the chance to taste it.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin

what? Ive never seen it up close nor have I ever had the chance to taste it.

Oh! sorry. I just read your signature. You are from jamaica, thus have other delicacies over there. Sorry, I thought you were a fake nigerian.

Do you happen to supply Obadiah777 with your jamaican treats? wink
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777:
INDEED MADEMOISELLE PRINCESA INDEED. THESE HEATHENS
WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME FLOGGED WITH HORSE WHIP. I BELIEVE A MINUMUM OF 48 LASHES WOULD BE THEIR REQUEST AND THEN CONFINE ME TO THE GALLOWS WITH ONLY GARRI TO DRINK 3 TIMES A DAY grin grin grin LWTMB

YEAH THEIR CASE IS THE STORY OF A VEGETARIAN WHO HIDES IN THE CLOSET AND CONSUMES A HUGE BOWL OF ISI-EWU AND SHAKI AND SUYA AND THEN THEY COME
OUT IN PUBLIC AND MOUNT THEIR PODIUM OF VEGETARIANISM WHILE ESPOUSING THE VIRTUES OF BEING A VEGETARIAN. LOQUACIOUS AND BELLICOSE HEATHENS I
TELL YA LUV grin grin grin grin grin

take heart brother, its one of the things we do for the cross, atleast you have the pleasure of taking garri as a three square meal. grin down here its near possible. did you know that a small cup of garri now costs N50? sad

yeah too! they are bloody pseudo vegetarians! you forgot to add dog meat to the indoor delicacy! cheesy after their protruding stomach is satisfied, they come mount their rickety stage and tell us the evils of meat! no wonder they can tell those with high and low protein and cholesterol and can disect every bone and marrow! because they've been tripping all this while shocked

only this time, we also eat these meats and can tell when they start speaking tru their teeth. cool

long live meat, long live garri!cheesy

grin
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:
*follows*

Your waste is my gain. I've learned of African tribes I wouldn't have known of from your comments on that section.

1 Like

Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by UyiIredia(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Goshen360:

The above ^ was written to the national Israel and not to the church. Hence it is of the OLD COVENANT.

Again, this is the OLD COVENANT, OLD AGREEMENT and not written to the Church to follow.

Another OLD AGREEMENT scriptures. The Church of Jesus doesn't follow the Old Covenant but the NEW!

The same God Almighty that gave those words to Israel also said the below to the new covenant believers:

New Living Translation (©2007)
When God speaks of a "new" covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.
Hebrews 8:13

Also, find your way here:

That first covenant between God and Israel had regulations for worship and a place of worship here on earth. Hebrews 9:1

Now, this is where we are:

He has enabled (MADE US ALIVE) us to be ministers of his new covenant. This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit. The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life.
2 Corinthians 3:6

The OT is cherry-picked. You clearly don't adhere to certain norms and rituals therein and the likes of the Ten commandments are upheld. Let's even leave the 10 commandments since I see reason in the rebuttal that Jesus' sacrifice isn't an excuse for sin. The question becomes why certain parts of the OT are quoted in order to reproach behaviours such as incest and homo$€xuality.
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by princesa(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
smh...

has these arguments help you in your search?
Re: Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Your waste is my gain. I've learned of African tribes I wouldn't have known of from your comments on that section.

See this male prostitute! Learnt what from Kails? African tribes from an AKATA Jamaiacan? Either you are lying to get that booty or you are as dull as I thought you were.

Fake guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sinday Thread / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.