Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial (28499 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Woolwich Murder Trial: Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Found Guilty / Anders Breivik Pleads Not Guilty At Norway Murder Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by manny4life(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Coward

Lol...

I expected nothing less from you... See a SHRINK and FAST.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by MostHigh: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Lol...

I expected nothing less from you... See a SHRINK and FAST.

Dude I dont know you so your expectation matter no make sense at all

Other than that coward still fits you fine fine.

No take offence, by the words of your mouth you are judged.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Welcome back, Manny smiley
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by manny4life(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well, I wouldn't waste my precious time and energy on you.

For those willing to march for TM,

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforTrayvon/posts/562414353800928

If you're in the DC metro area, please come out.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
CFCfan: Welcome back, Manny smiley

Thank you bro,

Can u imagine, my first day back after a few months, almost all my posts, people attacked me for no good reason.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Feedmemore(f): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you bro,

Can u imagine, my first day back after a few months, almost all my posts, people attacked me for no good reason.

Mazi Many, where have you been?

We missed you much cheesy

Welcome back!
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Welcome back!

I was on medical leave but I'm back

Thank you o... grin
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you o... grin

sad angry
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Any protest should be done with cautiousness. Make it peaceful and express yourself as a civilized individual. Else, you will be making matter worse through this process.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Steezz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Welcome back!
Damn! u are cute. angry
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013

Reaction: Some people took to Twitter to show their disapproval of the verdict
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you o... grin
Hey,dude! It's been a while?
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
shymexx: Where the feisty ThiefOfHearts at?

That chic is a black militant and the modern day Assata Shakur! tongue

Youre not serious. tongue

some of the comment here are very foolish.

Trevyon was walking from a store at 7pm with candy in his hand and you have reetards here talking about he shouldnt have been in that area. The area where his father's house is.

Nigerians can be quite daft

5 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by favorfavor: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
no comment-l can only say that L AM PROUDLY NIGERIAN!!!!

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by AyeeIdris(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Saw this on Yahoo by Chris Hardy. IMO, it pretty much sums up a bit of everyone's opinion

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION ON THIS CASE!

GUILTY OR INNOCENT?
GUILTY OR INNOCENT ?

That's all everyone asks

Here is a plausible description of what took place that night
Zimmerman is watching his neighborhood as Part of a neighborhood watch program.
His neighborhood has been burglarized 7 times in recent weeks by Black Males.
Zimmerman is definitely profiling Martin because he is black.
Zimmerman is probably a racist
Zimmerman is following Martin through the neighborhood.
That's not a crime.
Martin is walking around the neighborhood
That's not a crime.
Martin is on the phone with his friend saying he's being followed by a "Creepy *** Cracker"
Martin is also probably a racist.
Martin is mad that he is being followed.
Very understandable!
Trayvon confronts Zimmerman.
They exchange some words
From the physical wounds on Zimmerman it looks like Martin punched Zimmerman in the nose, knocking him to the ground, then straddling Zimmerman and pummeling Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk.
That IS A CRIME!
Zimmerman can't man up and get Martin physically off him so he pulls out his gun and shoots him dead in the chest.
THAT'S A CRIME !
If not, it should be.
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter
Zimmerman used excessive force.
He should be found guilty of manslaughter and given the maximum
Sentence allowed by law.
He should not be found guilty of murder.
He should not be found not guilty either.
Racism is still a problem in this country
From both whites and blacks and Hispanics and all people of color.
Lets face it
America elected then re elected a black man as president
The truth is that if ALL BLACKS, HISPANICS AND GAYS VOTED FOR OBAMA, HE WOULD STILL LOOSE THE ELECTION IF NOT FOR MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE VOTING FOR HIM
PERIOD.
We have come along way in the last fifty years.
But the media can't help bringing race into this case
It sells!
And neither can the politicians and the president himself!
When Obama said " IF I HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK LIKE TRAYVON" he made me mad.
WHAT ABOUT THE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF BLACK KIDS, GIRLS AND BOYS THAT ARE KILLED EVERY YEAR BY BLACK KIDS
Don't THEY LOOK LIKE HIS KIDS?
Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and all the protesters every day when blacks kill blacks
Or is that ok?
Blacks and Hispanics make up only 30% of America's population
But they commit 93% of all crimes in this country
Now am I a racist for saying this?
This just happens to be the truth!
Until black people start taking responsibility for their actions and change their position in life, people will continue to see them as scary crime committing thugs.
It's not racist to state the facts!

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Rossikk(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:

J O K E R

Is that the most your tiny brain can muster?

Dense tool.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Rossikk:

Is that the most your tiny brain can muster?

Dense tool.

It's all that was needed cool
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Horus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2013

Footage: CCTV footage shows Trayvon buying Skittles and a soda at a 7/11

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by InvertedHammer: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
/

The worst thing that can happen to anyone in the world is to be a black male...talk about endangered species.

Heck, blacks are not helping the matter either.

White on black crimes...Hispanics on black crimes...Exotics on black crimes. Jeeeeeesus Christ!!!

Then Black on Black crime. Go figure!

//

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Deschil: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
I feel sorry for you based on your well constructed but unintelligent argument. You sound like the blind man who feels the rain drops but awaits scientific evidence. #disgusting
Ayee Idris:

Go and read the case of O.J simpson my brother. Everyone knows he killed them. It is not the most infamous case for nothing. He has practically confessed to do so. Yet no conviction. Go read up the facts of the Zimmerman case. Go to Wikipedia and google him. Follow the actual court happenings and then tell me again that this was racially motivated.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:
Youre not serious. tongue

some of the comment here are very foolish.

Trevyon was walking from a store at 7pm with candy in his hand and you have reetards here talking about he shouldnt have been in that area. The area where his father's house is.

Nigerians can be quite daft

Lmao at the bolded...Don't mind them, it seems most of them are living in denial, or they haven't got their media wake-up call(Paul Mooney's voice) yet. They probably won't understand till they get that type of treatment. Their hypocrisy reminds me of some chic I went to uni with that used to deny racism and racial profiling till we went to a shop together in West End. When we were about to leave the shop, she got stopped and was almost stripped naked by the security guards. They searched everything she had on her, squeezed her bre.asts, and touched her bum - to see if she shoplifted anything. It was so embarrassing that the chic literally started crying. I had to console her and tell her to keep her head up - but deep inside me, I was laughing. grin grin

Racial profiling don't care about what negro class/status you fall into and where you're - as long as you're black, you'll be profiled by racists and that's something all black people must abhor, regardless of nationality. Didn't Forest Whitaker get profiled in a New York deli a few years ago? Harvard Prof. Henry Gates in his own house? Heck, Harvard educated black gay guy of MSNBC, Keith Boykin, has been a victim of several racial profiling despite his sexuality, status and education. These men are just lucky they were not shot dead like Trayvon.

6 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Akon has said that every African American should move their money, knowledge and themselves back to Africa where they will be treated like KIngs.

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Akon has said that every African American should move their money, knowledge and themselves back to Africa where they will be treated like KIngs.

I'm gonna make it rain in Africa (not the British way).

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm gonna make it rain in Africa (not the British way).
Hopefully
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Akon has said that every African American should move their money, knowledge and themselves back to Africa where they will be treated like KIngs.

From experience I can say this is true. Even though I have not step foot in the continent. I have known many people(African Americans) who have visited it and I can tell you they had a great time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMuVpnSlbZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKpeR00sZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9AfntMRt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-9DvVKa64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ojJOEXZ2yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N6CRgj4Kjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7pgi5ALjVI

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^^Anyway, I'm bored now. Can anyone explain to me why Africa is so special? This is a continent where criminals are celebrated; inept and utterly corrupt people are elected; their thought process is prejudiced and everything is done based on tribalism; and the people worship the white skin. A continent where being traditional means you're dining with the devil - however the white man and sand nigga's religions are the holy ones.

How do you expect upstanding black folks to survive living among people with this shameful state-of-mind? I can go do 3 months in Africa and 9 months elsewhere and make money over there - but moving there permanently is more or less a myth, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^Seriously...Why do you have no faith in Africa? -__-

Africa is a CONTINENT. With many countries. A genocide in the Congo has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a stable country like Ghana. Seriously...People need to get this.

Botswana has the best democracy in Africa even a better democracy than the European Albania.

"Botswana has a good record where human rights, the rule of law, and government fairness and honesty are concerned.

The constitution supports citizens who want to petition the government because everyone has an equal opportunity. Botswana practices multi-party democracy with elections conducted every five years."

http://www.knowbotswana.com/botswana-democracy.html

Botswana is one of the countries in Africa with the LEAST corruption.

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^^^Seriously...Why do you have no faith in Africa? -__-

Africa is a CONTINENT. With many countries. A genocide in the Congo has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a stable country like Ghana. Seriously...People need to get this.

Botswana has the best democracy in Africa even a better democracy than the European Albania.

"Botswana has a good record where human rights, the rule of law, and government fairness and honesty are concerned.

The constitution supports citizens who want to petition the government because everyone has an equal opportunity. Botswana practices multi-party democracy with elections conducted every five years."

http://www.knowbotswana.com/botswana-democracy.html

Botswana is one of the countries in Africa with the LEAST corruption.

Ok, let's not generalise and let's discuss each country in Africa as an isolated case. I absolutely love Bostwana and what's going on in that country. And I also like Gambia and Cape Verde as well.

I know you've been on this forum long enough to decipher how Nigerians think and how even the most educated ones among them are bigoted in their thought process. And you should also know how fvcked up the country is despite its resource wealth. Now, tell me if you would want to live among people who are like that. Being on this forum with alone is enough to make you go nuts, now imagine living among them. I know how my rules of engagement were before I joined this forum and I know how they're now - that alone should tell you all you need to know.

Nigeria, it's not what you think it's. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2013
shymexx:

Ok, let's not generalise and let's discuss each country in Africa as an isolated case. I absolutely love Bostwana and what's going on in that country. And I also like Gambia and Cape Verde as well.

I know you've been on this forum long enough to decipher how Nigerians think and how even the most educated ones among them are bigoted in their thought process. And you should also know how fvcked up the country is despite its resource wealth. Now, tell me if you would want to live among people who are like that. Being on this forum with alone is enough to make you go nuts, now imagine living among them. I know how my rules of engagement were before I joined this forum and I know how they're now - that alone should tell you all you need to know.

Nigeria, it's not what you think it's. lipsrsealed

I am not saying blacks SHOULD move to Africa, but Africa could be a good alternative due to its rising economy in certain countries. And every forum has idi*tic people. Trust me...Nairaland is NOTHING compared to the other forums I have visited. Yeah theres tribalism on this site and I addressed that many of times. Again all I am saying is that Africa could be a good alternative.

What of the American economy sinks even more and the African American middle class is completely gone? Who's going to help African Americans? I mean AA's on average own no businesses, banks,etc. White America is going to look out for for themselves. At least Asians like Chinese people have a Chinatown and Hispanics take their $$$ back with them home(which they're already doing). Trust me...If the AA middle class sinks then black people are FCK! Its already slowly starting to sink.

I know I said a dozen times that race does not exist and I still stand by that, since it doesn't exist biologically. But if Africa rises then the black race rises(again). That's all I'm going to say.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:
I am not saying blacks SHOULD move to Africa, but Africa could be a good alternative due to its rising economy in certain countries. And every forum has idi*tic people. Trust me...Nairaland is NOTHING compared to the other forums I have visited. Yeah theres tribalism on this site and I addressed that many of times. Again all I am saying is that Africa could be a good alternative.

What of the American economy sinks even more and the African American middle class is completely gone? Who's going to help African Americans? I mean AA's on average own no businesses, banks,etc. White America is going to look out for for themselves. At least Asians like Chinese people have a Chinatown and Hispanics take their $$$ back with them home(which they're already doing). Trust me...If the AA middle class sinks then black people are FCK! Its already slowly starting to sink.

I know I said a dozen times that race does not exist and I still stand by that, since it doesn't exist biologically. But if Africa rises then the black race rises(again). That's all I'm going to say.

Yes, Africa can be a good alternative and it has always been a good alternative but it doesn't change the fact that everything is unpredictable in that part of the world. Yes, it all looks rosy now, till some psycho decides to come out of nowhere to disrupt everything(I'm alluding about countries in Africa making progress not retrogressive and fvcked up Nigeria). Also, will Africans accept the diasporans with open arms and allow them contribute to the development of the continent, with their current state-of-mind which hates black brotherhood and would rather be in permanent servitude to any type of pale skin?

Also yes there are idotic people on all forums, but nairaland takes the cake, IMO. The only forum next to nairaland should be ghanaweb and how much the Ewe people are hated in that country. I visit so many forums and blogs and I know what I'm alluding to. As ghetto as Bossip.com is, that's arguably the best website community I've ever been a part of. You know why? - it's because when it comes to issues that affect African Americans collectively - they all speak with one voice despite their differences/statuses/classes in the society. That's the website community that they got me through uni with Guardian UK CIF. The Guardian UK is like British middleclass version of Bossip and they both have the collective agreement mentality when it comes to issues that affect everyone despite their differences. However, with nairaland, it's always about bigoted opinions and sycophantic pseuds attacking your posts for no reason and calling you names. Heck, the first ever comment I made on this darn forum was attacked!

The American economy is never going to sink. America has enough resources to stay afloat - it just needs to cut its military spending and the country will be alright. African Americans have absolutely nothing to worry about. Collectively they have the highest GDP of any black group/country on this planet. However, I believe they also need to go back to how industrious they were during segregation and those things that enable them to create to great black institutions like: HBCUs, Black Wall Street etc.. They need to start embracing their own and learn how to create wealth. Once they can get that out of the way - they should continue in their place as the shining stars of the black race. They gave black people a voice with the different movements they started in the 50s(although Haiti started the revolution) and I believe they will also be at the forefront of the black renaissance. All our African forebears who started the anti-colonial movements got that consciousness from the African Americans. Dubois, Huey Newton, Malcolm X, and MLK.

Hotep.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Vansnickers: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013

This is the most improbable thing I've read all day. Africa is already struggling with over population. If all the AAs move there, things will become worse, same amount of amenities but more people. Go to Africa and be treated like Kings? At the expense of the proletariat? What happened in Liberia? The AAs wanted to try out what had been inflicted on them on the innocent Natives. Blacks need to stop acting like Victims. Let's improve our society like the Asians did.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2013
@KidStranglehold

Are you a regular on bossip.com? or have you ever been a regular on there? If you're then you should remember me on that blog. I was one of the most of popular member back then, I left when they changed the comments page to disquis in late 2010, or was it 2011?. Me, glok, daywalker, sydney, and Hannibal were the dons of bossip back then. I won't tell you my handle, but you should be able to remember the guy with the Malcolm X picture as his profile pic. I was a legend on that blog and back then I was still a young buck, in my 2nd year in uni. grin Heck, every time I lurk on there - they still talk about my character. grin

This was profile pic on bossip back when I was a don on there:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / The Revolutionary Strides Of President Ibrahim Traore Of Burkina Faso / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.