Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11333 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by layemmy(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2008
FOR THOSE WHO FEEL WE WON WITH LUCK(LUCK OR NO LUCK NA WE WIN CUP)

FOR HATERS KEEP HATING AND UNITED WILL KEEP WINNING

AND FOR THE FAN JUST B E L I E V E

and please stop swearing on nairaland it really crazy to do that
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by bankyiie(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2008
One United !!!!!!!!!! I'm red to the marrow no matter what you haters say, we deserved to win and we have bragging rights for the next one year.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by baddestguy: 2:13pm On May 25, 2008
dee02:

Fucking get over it u dum-dum!

Still over-joyed years after!!!!!!

Man United don't even know you

And all of them at United have moved on

[size=14pt]ur daddy is a dum-dum. . .is it my fault that ur useless team (whichever d Bleep it is) cant bring u joy? ?

. . .displaying your lack of primary and secondary school education by telling me manutd dont know me! !. .ure a  daft Rat

. . .im a die hard fan. . .i dont have to be known by fergie to be happy for my team. . .but i guess ur illiterate self didnt know that, , ,
i could be happy for years. . .how d Bleep that does affect ur family. .besides it wuz just last week. . .STUPID! !

peanut brain. . .next time  think, think, and think again. . before you type. . .

[/size]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by odedele: 4:25pm On May 25, 2008
man u 4 life.d double champs all chelsea & gunner fans can go 2 HELL.person wey pass u don prove am.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by segun44: 9:51pm On May 25, 2008
i am so delighted,men after 8 years, we deserved it sha.RONALDO ALMOST SPOIT D SHOW,anyway we still love him.42 GOALS NO EASY.i hope he wins d world best.

GLORY GLORY UNITED
RED DEVILS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by mellow(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2008
A beg my brothers make una rejoice.

To be Euro Champ. no ne Moi Moi.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by chukky007: 2:32pm On May 26, 2008
Chelsea did not deserve to win the champions league at all. Chelsea is filled with over paid boys and the whole team is arrogant from the manageer to the idiot Drogba who cost them the game. Chelsea's goal was very lucky, so i dont know how you can say Chelse deserved to win.

Congratulations to Man Utd. They have heart and spirit and the followed it through to the end. Now lets watch Chelsea spend another 1/2 billion dollars they dont understand u dont buy the title you have to win it.

Red Devil for life.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2008
baddestguy:

[size=14pt]your daddy is a dum-dum. . .is it my fault that your useless team (whichever d Bleep it is) can't bring u joy? ?

. . .displaying your lack of primary and secondary school education by telling me manutd don't know me! !. .ure a daft Rat

. . .im a die hard fan. . .i don't have to be known by fergie to be happy for my team. . .but i guess your illiterate self didnt know that, , ,
i could be happy for years. . .how d Bleep that does affect your family. .besides it wuz just last week. . .STUPID! !

peanut brain. . .next time think, think, and think again. . before you type. . .

[/size]

Again another irate human being has been set off grin!

Dang someone has bucked your cherry!

Happy raving! grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by scorpio1(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2008
, BAd belle people must run their mouth, but if they are reasonable enough, they should celebrate hardwork and victory so that their lives might be victorious TOO, MAN UNITED FOR LIFE---NATURALLY,MAN RULES!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by scorpio1(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2008
, BAd belle people must run their mouth, but if they are reasonable enough, they should celebrate hardwork and victory so that their lives might be victorious TOO, MAN UNITED FOR LIFE---NATURALLY,MAN RULES!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ehie007(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2008
Theres just one thing to say here.

ONE UNITED !!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by oge4real(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2008
Please what is this craze for European football?
Can you imaging two adults pulling their shirt and fighting in support or otherwise of a team that does not know about their existence?
The amazing part of it is that even ladies these days tend to join the craze,whether they are really fans or in favour of their spouses.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by omowhyou(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2008
We won the premier league and they had something to say and now that we won the uefa champions league you can all go to hell. Man United you are the best.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by immunno(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2008
UP UNITED.we coming back 4 a double next season all u haters beware

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by omowhyou(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2008
All the way, we are not the KING of England for nothing
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Mwadhina60: 2:04pm On May 27, 2008
Why do you people like calling Man. United Red Devils?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by omowhyou(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2008
the red devil is there slogan. Just arsenal are call: the Gunners or Chelsea the blues
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by chriskani2: 5:42pm On May 27, 2008
Well for all you fake ass niggas,you have shown what some heartz of men are like when Tupac said hearts are of men are bad you thought he was jokin.well CONGRATS TO MAN UNITED.THEY TOOK THEIR CHANCE AND CMAE OUT ON TOP,SO ALL YOU CRYING FELLAS ,WORK HARD FOR ANOTHER SEASON. NO HATING
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by sod4luv(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2008
Da Red!!!! One United!!! haterz keep hating, why we keep winning, cheesy grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by quickygirl(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2008
its over for chelsea

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ndumart: 9:41pm On May 27, 2008
Am just overjoyed that United won the Trophy.

Am still imagining what those Chelsea fans would have done if they had won. I bet you, for the next 2years they will keep making reference to it.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2008
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jaybaby(f): 1:54pm On May 28, 2008
Guyz stop hating just JOIN the WINNING CLUB
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by lynx45(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2008
I told ya all that we re winning this season now because of that some chaps are shouting out their blues PLEASE go and shut yor mouths MAN UTD are EURO KINGS and tongue there is nothing you can do By the way MUSTAY u around cant help havin a digg at u blue boy
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by koncerned: 8:58pm On May 28, 2008
dats cool
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by olusedo: 9:41am On May 29, 2008
ALL HAIL MANCHESTER UNITED CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS CHEALSEA 2DAY WHERE IS LIVERPOOL WHERE IS BARCA, AC/INTERMILAN ,REALMADRID AND ALL THOSE PERENNIAL UNDER- ACHIEVERS ARSENAL(GUNNERS ARE LOSERS)
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by quickygirl(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2008
Congrats to all man u fans (the objective mature ones) What a nice way to end your season, From quicky girl (Arsenal 4 life)
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Bgal(f): 12:47pm On May 30, 2008
It's over a week old but I'm still reliving every moment of it. The Red Devils - we dominate, don't hate.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by RiffRaff: 5:07pm On May 30, 2008
DEe i'm sure ur name is ode. u are so dense.
is it anybodys fault that u are not supporting the winning team, na bad belle go kill people like u.

congratulations to all manchester united fans. the red devil's really deserve the victory. they were the better team and they had something chelsea does not have, that is "luck" it not thier fault that terry miskicked his penalty and edwin saved anelkas penalty.

as for that oloriburuku oloshi dee02, u can eat a big bag of shit and die. tongue

up manchester united
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2008
Riff-Raff:

DEe i'm sure your name is ode. u are so dense.
is it anybodys fault that u are not supporting the winning team, na bad belle go kill people like u.

congratulations to all manchester united fans. the red devil's really deserve the victory. they were the better team and they had something chelsea does not have, that is "luck" it not their fault that terry miskicked his penalty and edwin saved anelkas penalty.

as for that oloriburuku oloshi dee02, u can eat a big bag of shit and die. tongue

up manchester united

Wow

WTF is wrong with you fucking retard? Why the personal attacks on me or am i not entitled to my opinions?!
There goes another human being whoz brain has been ripped open and spat on!
Oxymorons like u would never stop ranting till thy kingdom come
I have not asked you to stop raving about United winning, you can keep on chewing because i don't give a rocks!
you are pathetic and it does stink to think gays like u are allowed on the internet
It is a shame and i am so sure you're just another pile of glorychasing trollop who knows fuc/k all about United until when they won the champs league!

No problems with genuine fans (congrats!), but you are just another attention seeking cocksucking DICKHEAD!

Watch your mouth next time you stupid gas bag!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tunscolo(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2008
Gunners for live. I don't just know why I love gunners. Well, as form me manU is my yansh.

Up gunners jo!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by KayOhKay: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Up blues! Blues 4 real! Blues 4 life.
cool
always blues[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / UCL: Montpellier Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 18th September 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.