Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,310 members, 7,923,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11294 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by edgecution(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2008
manchester utd just won uefa champions league. Congrats Red Devils!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by blacksta(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2008
they can go to hell - Gunners forever
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kennie89: 10:49pm On May 21, 2008
wot happened 2 chelsea?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2008
Fucking wan/kers

Chelsea deserved to be up there not them HOMO THUGS called Man United

I would have loved a london team winning ideally

I absolutely hate United, them shi/theads

Fuc/king RONALDO thinks hez perfect, stupid piece of shi/t!

FU/CK MAN UNITED, lucky douche bags!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by iyaegin: 10:56pm On May 21, 2008
Sorry but did Nigeria just win the Champions league shocked shockedcos the way them bangers are goin off and u ave pips screaming all over the place u would be forgiven for thinkn so or that maybe xmas came early ne ways e sere jeje oh.
Congrats to the reds,am a blue and i feel totally gutted and am holding back being pissed at john terry but i guess wit footie u win some,u lose sum. sad sad
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kidgenious(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2008
Chelsea deserved d victory,but Man.united were d luckier of d 2teams.Up Man .U
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Frando29(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2008
Congrats to the RED DEVILS. Victory at last!!! It was well deserved. Chelsea sucks!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by iyaegin: 11:02pm On May 21, 2008
@blacksta

Sorry but do u see ur mates here.pls just stay at home and watch tv like u guys did 2 nite.better still wait till next season then u can start calling names 2nite is for man u chelsea pips not wenger's babies
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by teemok: 11:11pm On May 21, 2008
the two sides played well. United is luckier. congrats red devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by alex406(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2008
Victory goes to whom its due.Black shit go to hell and keep thinking of when gunners will come alive.We are the victor of the time
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2008
dee02:

Fucking wan/kers

Chelsea deserved to be up there not them HOMO THUGS called Man United

I would have loved a london team winning ideally

I absolutely hate United, them shi/theads

Fuc/king RONALDO thinks hez perfect, stupid piece of shi/t!

FU/CK MAN UNITED, lucky douche bags!
@dee02
Hey you must be one of those London loosers grin ungraceful in defeat,lucky douche bags with A treble and double in the kitty,Stop beefiing the boy ,is he too much for youuuuuuuuu grin Please go and sleep over your woes and lick your wounds
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Olaifemi(f): 11:18pm On May 21, 2008
u guyz r jst so jealous dats a bad habit. all the same UP MAN U. MANCHESTER UNITED FOR EVA. Thats d way its done.

UP MAN U UP RED DEVILS
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by skima(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2008
:-x undecided cry
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by skima(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided cry

it pains!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2008
blacksta:

they can go to hell - Gunners forever
[/quote

hahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Oppps Sorry what did you say grin grin
we can not see your voice, can you see your mates around here
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2008
jorge1980:

@dee02
Hey you must be one of those London loosers grin ungraceful in defeat,lucky douche bags with A treble and double in the kitty,Stop beefiing the boy ,is he too much for youuuuuuuuu grin Please go and sleep over your woes and lick your wounds

What are you talking about GLORYCHASER?!
I don't even support both teams!
You waited for a winner, then jumped on nairaland to run your droopy mouth and join the bandwagon
Pi/ss off u FAKE PIECE OF SHAIT
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2008
dee02:

What are you talking about GLORYCHASER?!
I don't even support both teams!
You waited for a winner, then jumped on nairaland to run your droopy mouth and join the bandwagon
Pi/ss off u FAKE PIECE OF SHAIT

Who cares if you support Sunderland or Ipswich bonehead abeg do us all a favour pack up your lappie and go to sleep loooooooooozzzzzzzzerrrrrrrr
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2008
jorge1980:

Who cares if you support Sunderland or Ipswich bonehead abeg do us all a favour pack up your lappie and go to sleep loooooooooozzzzzzzzerrrrrrrr

Loosers are the ones who are confused
Loosers are the ones who claim a team just becoz they won a trophy
Loosers are clueless dimwits like u
Loosers are the ones that ask for favours because they are useless
Loosers loose sleep becoz they are busy chasing shadows

Stop claiming Man United, you know you're fu/ck fake!

if Barnet or Stevenage Borough wins a trophy tomorrow, i am sure you would get your dippy mouth and fido dido neck swinging like some loose slag!

TAKE CENTRE STAGE AND SHOUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE You STARTED SUPPORTING UNITED A FEW MINUTES AGO YOU PHONEY LITTLE SUCKER!

DUNNAW!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2008
@dee02

Haaahaahhhoohohooolol clap for yourself that was fantanstic you must have have gotten an A in elementary poetry knuckle head peanut brains,Oh! it seems you have a dictionary of F-words by your side or you find it extremely difficult to communicate in English, Ode ,Olooshi ara e,
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by davidt(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2008
I just pity John Terry for missing the penalty kick that should have given Chelsea the victory. It was cruel considering how he must have felt.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jaymes(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2008
Up Man U!!!! grin grin grin As a Gunner Fan, i'm very delighted cos now Chelsea know sey no be beans to win Champions League Final grin grin Congrats to Ronaldo, he lived up to the occasion and sorry cry John Terry you try kiss and Area boy Drogba you really showed your "agbero" skills tonight!!!! WONDERFUL END TO THE SEASON!!! THE BETTER AND MOST CONSISTENT TEAM WON!!!

WATCH OUT FOR ARSENAL NEXT SEASON!!! ESPECIALLY FABREGRAS!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2008
jorge1980:

@dee02

Haaahaahhhoohohooolol clap for yourself that was fantanstic you must have have gotten an A in elementary poetry knuckle head peanut brains,Oh! it seems you have a dictionary of F-words by your side or you find it extremely difficult to communicate in English, Ode ,Olooshi ara e,

Stop stealing my quotes

You claimed a team becoz they won a trophy and now your stealing my quotes? You have descended to a new LOW!

SHAMELESS GLORYCHASER, u got cussed out u started blurting YORUBA!

I don't need no dictionary son, m a lyrical assasin!

M packing it in because your not worth it manna, can be fu/cked dressing u down!

DEADOUT DERRRKHEAD
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2008
davidt:

I just pity John Terry for missing the penalty kick that should have given Chelsea the victory. It was cruel considering how he must have felt.

I feel for him
He had a terrific game and if only he didnt slip
some idiot gloryhunters wont be ranting the fu/ck around here ( they know who dey are)
it was cruel but life
Chelsea chin up, next year would be good!
United congrats, u lucky punters!!-------to all true man u fans, congrats, to the phoney ones-pi/ss off
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2008
@dee02
Ha it took you so long to reply was your brain booting Lyrical what did you say grin grin grin ode omo naija trying to form, confused chatter box,
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by deola007: 12:14am On May 22, 2008
phew!
what a game, i was totally on the edge of my seat, em bros, where does that leave our proud little boy mikel, nobody saw him!- he ends up nameless on the squad, rejected by olympics, gold medaless in all categories, good luck to him.

sorry terry, but we had to win somehow
Drogba, since they couldn't score he wanted "roforofo" fight

up Man U!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by igbsam(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2008
To All Man. United Fans and Our Brothers from other clubs

Chelsea Sucks!!! Man United Rules. We are celebrating the burial ceremony of chelsea tomorrow. Today is the Wake Keeping. For more information, please contact Sammy.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by igbsam(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2008
Drogba is Disgrace, a world class player behaving like that. Thats stupidy, he should be in Kontagora selling Okirika and Jeans while Essien should be selling Chop Better and Buns. CHELSEA UNA TOO GET MOUTH. WE NO HEAR WORD SINCE LAST WEEK, NOW WHO IS THE CHAMPION. ALL UNA MOUTH, WHERE UNA PUT AM ? CHELSEA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jorge1980(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2008
@dee02
Please reply now! Okay no vex you hear grin mumu oopss sorry typed before I realised grin grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by 9ja4eva: 1:33am On May 22, 2008
WINNNERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by quadrillio(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2008
igbsam:

To All Man. United Fans and Our Brothers from other clubs

Chelsea Sucks!!! Man United Rules. We are celebrating the burial ceremony of chelsea tomorrow. Today is the Wake Keeping. For more information, please contact Sammy.

United is just too much DOUBLE CHAMPIONS

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by oyebodeba: 1:52am On May 22, 2008
blues 4 life,still remained adamant,still hooked with chelsea,offcourse,my joining blues team is the best in my life, infact not a regret 4 once in my life, we deserve winning but penalty spirit is not at our side.penalty is really part of football but it does not jugde real football.so u kind of people that does not really know what they call football follows red danger sorry red devil that contradictory to god laws.we are sky,we are really blues.stay cool.we remained blessed,
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ThePope(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2008
Glad Man U won, they absolutely deserved it, after playing tough against eleven players and over half the spectators. It's just how hard work is rewarded. All respect to Sir Alex Feguson; that's exactly what comes with experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Ferguson Is Considering Retiring As United Manager / Wigan Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 19th August 2012 / Funny Messi And Ronaldo Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.