Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,237 members, 7,913,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11263 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ollybabe: 11:45am On May 22, 2008
hi,
 m a gunner fans but i gave man utd my total suport.
     i luv the way the seepe guys take loose,their mouth too much!!!
              UP RED DEVIL,UNITED 4 EVA grin cool shocked
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2008
IF I MAY ASK YOU CHELSKI FANS, WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS ACHIEVED THIS SEASON ??
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by CrudeOil2(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2008
MAN U, U GUYS THINK YOU HAVE WON, STUPID PUNK *SS B*TCHES. JUST SHEER LUCK AND Y'ALL CELEBRATING. USELESS B*ST*RDS.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 11:51am On May 22, 2008
tongue

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2008
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO HANG YOUSELF grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by finguy(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2008
ABEG DID YOU ALL WATCH THAT MATCH! IF U DID THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE KUDOS TO BOTH TEAMS ABEG, THEY ARE BOTH CHAMPIONS, JUST TOO UNFORTUNATE PENALTY HAD TO DECIDE THAT MATCH, AND PENALTY IS A GAME OF LUCK. IF WE EVEN WANT TO JUDGE BY THE GAME, APART FROM THE 1ST 25MINS WHERE MAN U PERFORMED, CHELSEA DOMINATED THE REST OF THAT GAME AND DESERVES TO WIN, MAN U WAS JUST LUCKY.
ABI MAN U FANS WEY DEY SHOUT, FEAR GO LET UNA REPLAY THAT MATCH.
ANYWAY UP BLUES AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MAN U FANS.
THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME, BLUES GO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ONE DAY.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2008
I DONT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU, I RATHER TALK TO LIVERPOOL FANS
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2008
@ finguy

THANKS FOR CONGRATULATING US JARE,

THAT MAKES A MAN!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by royalicon(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2008
UP Man YOU,

I really want man u to win becos guys in my area are over-joyous before the match. Their empty vessels make most noise.

It seems no man u in the area, but we dey campe.

Again, UP MAN YOU.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kolaoloye(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2008
finguy:

ABEG DID YOU ALL WATCH THAT MATCH! IF You DID THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE KUDOS TO BOTH TEAMS ABEG, THEY ARE BOTH CHAMPIONS, JUST TOO UNFORTUNATE PENALTY HAD TO DECIDE THAT MATCH, AND PENALTY IS A GAME OF LUCK. IF WE EVEN WANT TO JUDGE BY THE GAME, APART FROM THE 1ST 25MINS WHERE MAN You PERFORMED, CHELSEA DOMINATED THE REST OF THAT GAME AND DESERVES TO WIN, MAN You WAS JUST LUCKY.
ABI MAN You FANS WEY DEY SHOUT, FEAR GO LET UNA REPLAY THAT MATCH.
ANYWAY UP BLUES AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MAN You FANS.
THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME, BLUES GO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ONE DAY.

[size=15pt]Behold the only Chelsea fan with better sense. [/size] cheesy
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tkb417(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2008
Congrats to all Red Devils in the House
we really deserve this victory.

For all those haters, rot in HELL!!!

PS: ill say Chelsea really gave a good fight and i was impressed at the way the two teams expressed themselves on the pitch. anyone of the two could have won.

Drogba, Essien( apart from those dribbles lol!), hargo, apache, scholesy everybody did well.
Nice performance from the lads.

as for me, the EPL is the best!!!

to the gunners, thnx for sittin back and admiring from afar, ur time will come
amen (hehehehehehehe)
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2008
See, as this guy yab una Arsenal fans. Anyway na follow follow una be. So you deserve more than that. Follow follow fans and club. Una no even collect plastic spoon and Una still dey talk, cover your face wenever people dey talk about Chelsea and Man U. Ok? Non-sense

.:: suntemi ::.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by samo3(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2008
STOP BEING JEALOUS GUYS. I AM SO HAPPY THAT MAN-U LIFTED THE TROPHY. GUESS I SHOULD SING A LITTLE SONG I WROTE. " NO BE MY FAULT SAY NA RED BLOOD DEY FLOW FOR MY VEINS AND EVEN MY FAVORITE COLOR TODAY NA RED, NO BE MY FAULT I'M A MAN-U FAN FOR LIFE SO I SAY BETTER JOIN THE WINNING TEAM" NO BE MY FAULT, ONE LUV
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2008
Sam O, U're very funny if U release song like this,I will buy and burn Ekwe song on your CD.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by viogirl(f): 12:45pm On May 22, 2008
I WOULD REALLY HAVE LOVED TO GIVE A YAHOO SHOUT OUT FOR THE REDS BUT I LOST MY VOICE. Y'ALL NEED TO SEE ME, I MEAN AM ALL RED: RED HAIR, RED SHIRT, RED BRA, RED PANTS, RED RIDERS (so all dem assholes chealse Bleep off ma way) AND FORTUNATELY AM SEEING MY MONTHLY P****D AND I DEDICATE IT TO MANCHESTER UNITED. I LOVE MAN U, I LOVE ALL MAN U FANS ONE LOVE Y'ALL.

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN U TODAY!!!

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN U TOMORROW!!!

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN U FOREVER!!!

I GO FOLLOW THEM UNTIL I DIE!!!
                                         4rm MAMA  MAN U.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2008
some still get sense
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2008
Man U, thank you for shuting the noise makers up. Even Luck self no easy, hy una no find luck where e dey hide from you. As for me and my family, we go dey Yahooza chop chiken , drink wine, my little nephew who supported Man U before he could talk, That boy, na God Go bless am, e bi like say the pickin get jazz, anytime he shout a goal, Man U go score. Before he could talk well he saw a Man U Logo on TV and Screamed MAN U for life. I swear if i go carry that boy go onderland this weekend.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ThePope(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2008
viogirl:

I WOULD REALLY HAVE LOVED TO GIVE A YAHOO SHOUT OUT FOR THE REDS BUT I LOST MY VOICE. Y'ALL NEED TO SEE ME, I MEAN AM ALL RED: RED HAIR, RED SHIRT, RED BRA, RED PANTS, RED RIDERS (so all them assholes chealse mess off ma way) AND FORTUNATELY AM SEEING MY MONTHLY P****D AND I DEDICATE IT TO MANCHESTER UNITED. I LOVE MAN You, I LOVE ALL MAN You FANS ONE LOVE Y'ALL.

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN You TODAY!!!

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN You TOMORROW!!!

I GO FOLLOW MY MAN You FOREVER!!!

I GO FOLLOW THEM UNTIL I DIE!!!
from MAMA MAN You.

Some of us are MAN possessed
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2008
viogirl:

AND FORTUNATELY AM SEEING MY MONTHLY P****D AND I DEDICATE IT TO MANCHESTER UNITED.

tongue that stuff sur suit Manchester United wella

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by abasifo(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2008
up manchester
BUT CHELSEA REMAIN
THE SAME YESTREDAY
Congrats to all Red

PS: ill say Chelsea really gave a good fight and
i was impressed at the way the two teams expressed
         themselves on the pitch. anyone of the two could have won.
       BUT SORRY TO ALL CHSLSEA FAN
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by nino213(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2008
i am a gunner, chelsea and manu did weel, both teams played well. this was one of the best games ever.all the players were dedicated, something you can't see in arsenal this days. but wetin enter teves head. doesn't he know what fair play is.why can't man u beat chelsea without a red card.i hate man u
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by topelenege: 1:27pm On May 22, 2008
I just couldn't sleep yesterday. CHELSEA WHAT HAPPENED? cry cry cry
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by sundusea(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2008
We the supporters of the ever glorious, double winning Manchester United of the Theatre of Dreams are extending open arms to would-be United fans who are ready to decamp from existing clubs.

Position -            Entry Level ManUtd Fan

Requirement -     Readiness to follow all ManUtd soccer games and events
                          Willingness to chant "Man U 4 Life"
                          Boldness to fly the ManUtd Red Colour

Warning -           Do not Apply if you are a beefing fan lacking spirit of sportmanship
                          Jealous Gunners lipsrsealed & Blues cry need to attempt to apply as your application will be thrown out without any consideration

NOTE: MANCHESTER UNITED IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD
          CHRISTIANO RONALDO IS THE WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR

MAN U FOR LIFE.
Take a Bow for the Champions cheesy
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tipsydude(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2008
viogirl:

I WOULD REALLY HAVE LOVED TO GIVE A YAHOO SHOUT OUT FOR THE REDS BUT I LOST MY VOICE. Y'ALL NEED TO SEE ME, I MEAN AM ALL RED: RED HAIR, RED SHIRT, RED BRA, RED PANTS, RED RIDERS (so all them assholes chealse mess off ma way) AND unFORTUNATELY AM SEEING MY MONTHLY P****D AND I DEDICATE IT TO MANCHESTER UNITED. I LOVE MAN You,

hey sis we MAN UNITED fans appreciate ur support and welcome it but pls lets keep it a neat support. dedicate dat stuff 2 sumtin or sumone else, maybe d thug named drogba dat was seeing red ystaday. i believe he wuld like 2 have a go at dat ur shit. dats d only red shit he craves.

[size=14pt]ONE UNITED!!! DOUBLE CHAMPIONS!!![/size]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by viogirl(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2008
topelenege:

I just couldn't sleep yesterday. CHELSEA WHAT HAPPENED? cry cry cry

I will answer on their behalf. Their GULLETS were sealed and its as if the ball got stock in there.
haaaahaaaahaaaahooohoooohoooo

chealse were una dey
pls u guys should continue with your rantings cos i missed them so much.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by mygee33(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2008
chealse were una dey
please u guys should continue with your rantings because i missed them so much.

I MISS THEM TOO. Yu are right viogirl, these guys can make a whole lot of noise. I was wondering what will become of other clubs had they won this match. Even in loosing, they are still in it, Maybe it was moren HO that thought them that

UP MAN U
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by teemoe(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2008
[size=24pt][center]MAN UTD FOR LIFE. . . .WE ARE SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE. . . I SUPPORT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!![/center][/size]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by viogirl(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2008
tipsydude:

[b][/b]

hey sis we MAN UNITED fans appreciate your support and welcome it but please lets keep it a neat support. dedicate that stuff 2 sumtin or sumone else, maybe d thug named drogba that was seeing red ystaday. i believe he wuld like 2 have a go at that your shit. that is d only red shit he craves.

[size=14pt]ONE UNITED!!! DOUBLE CHAMPIONS!!![/size]

that shit head Drogba doesnt deserve it at all if u reject it unbehalf of man you, then i'll dedicate it to C. Ronaldo and if U reject it unbehalf of C. Ronaldo I have no choice than  2 dedicate it to U my dear. kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2008
Viogirl or Violent girl, what ever. Anyway [b]go and wash your dirty red pant that you've menstrate on [/b]and get the hell of of hell.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2008
grin i lov it when u guys paint yrselfs red Viogirl styleeeee
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by PRYNXLEX(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2008
WHO SAY WE NO GO WIN OH
WHO SAY WE NO GO WIN OH
CATAPULT FIRE HIM MAMA
CATAPULT FIRE HIM PAPA
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2008
PRYNXLEX:

WHO SAY WE NO GO WIN OH
WHO SAY WE NO GO WIN OH
CATAPULT FIRE HIM MAMA
CATAPULT FIRE HIM PAPA

U know say U no get respect for your parents so I dont blame you if U talking to other people's parent

Ziggy_mama, big bro, more images pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Ferguson Is Considering Retiring As United Manager / Wigan Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 19th August 2012 / UCL: Montpellier Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 18th September 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.