Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,221 members, 7,947,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11348 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Tonex(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
Man United just proved that money does not buy success. After spending over 250million on players, Chelsea could still not win the Champs league. Manchester United THE GREATEST. Sorry Chelsea, you guys just suck and you got what you deserved.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by babyblue1: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
i feel u blacksta & dee02 i apreciate the beeef jo but sha liverpool 4 life.that cripple <ronaldo>now started to fil vip,afta loosin a pen kik.that fat pig <rooney> getin angry becos he was substituted,bigs ups to chelsea fans u al did gret jare.it wont hapin again. its comin to anfield next time abi una wan compete am?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by ALKHYDR: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
Man United won the champions league because they have built a strong team over the year, 9 to be exact. The team is a nice blend of youth add veterans. When the old war horses were needed, they were always called upon. The team has so many great players and warriors, it is very hard for one pick united best player of the season. There are too many great players in the team.

Its no surprise that United won the double, it only underlined the fact that the team is TOO GOOD.

Thank you.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Tonex(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Baby blue how will it come to Anfield. U guys r so inconsistent I actually pity you guys. Spending so much money and at the end, not even a meaningful title challenge. Liverpool would always be under achievers. I wonder why fans can't just say the truth. United deserved to win both trophies cos we were the most consistent team both in the league and in Europe. Give props 2 whom props is due. MANCHESTER UNITED. THE KINGS OF EUROPE AND ENGLAND
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by noblegas2(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2009
chukky007:

Chelsea did not deserve to win the champions league at all. Chelsea is filled with over paid boys and the whole team is arrogant from the manageer to the idiot Drogba who cost them the game. Chelsea's goal was very lucky, so i dont know how you can say Chelse deserved to win.

Congratulations to Man Utd. They have heart and spirit and the followed it through to the end. Now lets watch Chelsea spend another 1/2 billion dollars they dont understand u dont buy the title you have to win it.

Red Devil for life.

Word Up yur! Up UNITED
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by MrCrackles(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2009
noble_gas1:

Word Up yur! Up UNITED
U dey craze? angry
Up United for where?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tubabie(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

U dey craze? angry
Up United for where?

Are you high on Bob Marley?
Up Man Utd here . . . . . . . United forever . . . . . . . . , Forza United grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
tubabie:

Are you high on Bob Marley?
Up Man Utd here . . . . . . . United forever . . . . . . . . , Forza United grin
Do you want some steaming slaps angry
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tubabie(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Do you want some steaming slaps angry
Common carry your frustration from trophylessness comot from my front, You need some E-wacks on the head angry
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by MrCrackles(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
tubabie:

Common carry your frustration from trophylessness comot from my front, You need some E-wacks on the head angry
Blah Blah Trophylessness. . . .
Keep singing, useless Obertan! cool
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tubabie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
Warrever! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / UCL: Montpellier Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 18th September 2012 / League Analysis: The EPL Vs The Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.