Stats: 3,181,237 members, 7,913,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11263 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by simmy(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2008
STUPID CHELSEA!!!
No b abrahamovich wan go win europe on his home soil
O ju tiiii

MAN U 4 LIFE!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by steveomni(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2008
we thank GOD for every,some thugs wey cliam chelsea fan,use the oppurtunity rob people yesterday.any way it was a lovely game, abeg no figting, but WETIN DO DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which kind super star be that?

cheers!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by oYaTo(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2008
Enuf beer dey my crib, make boys show. . .all of una, comot work make we go drink to our victory
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by igbsam(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2008
steveomni:

WETIN DO DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which kind super star be that?

I no know my brother. That boy na stupid cunt, he should be playing for sunderland or a division 2 club. Drogba everywhere, dem no let us hear word, even samsung advert for TV too. Superstar my foot.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2008
If what suppose not to happen happened, what suppose not to be heard will be heard. Man U fan Congrat. But don't let that get into your head.

.:: suntemi ::.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by holythug(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2008
d guys was a sissie ofcourse. . .tryin to play a bully . . .dis r d type of players dat tarnish d image if dia continent
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2008
Why u run away. U no fit chat again?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kolaoloye(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2008
sun_temi:

If what suppose not to happen happened, what suppose not to be heard will be heard. Manchester United fan Congrat. But don't let that get into your head.

Thank you for appreciating the best team in the world.MANCHESTER UNITED-The red devils
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by hola2ng(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2008
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2008
Make una reach 1000. The Chelsea in me go still dey bring una down.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by hola2ng(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2008
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by igbsam(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2008
sun_temi:

Manchester United fan Congrat.

Thats what i want to hear you say. Instead of those rubbish u were saying up there. If chelsea had won, i would still congratulate u guys. Football is fun and not for fighting. You just dey yarn opata since. Thanks you for congratulating us and its a good job you guys did too for reaching the final cos no one thought you would make it this far. UP UNITED[/b], 1 Love chelsea. But make una tell una oga say [b]money cannot buy everything in this world.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2008
I need to congratulate u to tell u that I am the bigger man so that no mean say I should leave Chelsea for Manchester United. Thats impossible.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2008
I know money cant buy all thing but the guy money fit buy U, just tell me who to pay to.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Mmuo(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2008

Hey guys, what is wrong with us. That we are making all these noise because some other people we do not know and they do not even know we exist, we are here calling names. If it had been our own local teams, would u people have been making this kind of noise.
Please support our local teams even though they are doing wonderful, but with our little support, things will be better. shocked
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by SENATORJD(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2008
hola2ng:

Chelsea losing in Moscow,now ain't that ironic.
Drogba:from hero to zero. Probably his last game for the club,and it ended shamefully.
the guy just dey vex as vivvy bobo no gree am pass, in gast slap am,agbero like him.c as ronaldo send essein on message with leg over
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH to chelsea boys we dey d same level we both no cary anything dis season.
congrats man u, Arsenal rocks for life
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Hugoboi(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2008
Its Russian Roulette alright!! Just that the Russian tycoon ended up with the single bullet in his brain!, Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dernearla(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2008
congrats united.
Although i'm not a man utd fan, i support good football which man utd stands for anytime. cheers to all the united fans. For chelsea, prepare hard next season, that is if you can ever get to the finals again.
grin grin gringrin grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by otokx(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2008
All hail the double champions.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kufreabasi(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2008
a big congratulation to MAN UNITED.they have done the greatest.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2008
I REALL WANNA KNOW WHY MOST OF YOUR PLAYERS WERE LOOKING SO MEAN YESTERDAY, BALLACK IS NUMBER 1
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by gentlegg(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2008
2morrow they will say that Chelsea fans too make mouth.

See the jaggons they're puking out here. We all know that penalty is a game of dice throw, it can fall on anyside.

I have no regrets, I'll ever remain BLUES. I rather stop watching football all my life instead of being a (Wo)Man U fan.

My pain is having Avram Grant as our chelsea coach, Pls all BLUES should pray, that slowpoke will not be our coach next season.

BLUESSSSSSS 4 LIVE
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by mrofficial(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2008
[size=20pt]Chelsea till i die. Man U sucks they won with luck.[/size]
[size=20pt]Chelsea Too Much,
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2008
Mr. Official and Gentlegg, U guyz are welcome. The truth blues.

Haters (man u fan), we are always together even in defeat. We are not like Peter that denied Jesus.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2008
tongue

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kolaoloye(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2008
mr.official:

[size=20pt]Chelsea till i die. Manchester United sucks they won with luck.[/size]
[size=20pt]Chelsea Too Much,

What happened to Chelsea's luck? Instead of you to bow down for the King you are still speaking grammar.   
            MANCHESTER UNITED- HOW GREAT THOU ART?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by gaskinachi(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2008
@gentlelegg
That slowpoke got you to the final of the uefa champions league, something nooone has been able to do for you guys in recent time, manchester united are champions and they got a deserved victory im sure penalties wont gbe a game of dice if it had gone ur way, abeg make una stop to dey hate.man u for life, better luck next season
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by lysaa(f): 11:20am On May 22, 2008
@kola oloye

thank God thats just a qxn. I got an answer for that but u don't want to hear it.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by holythug(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2008
luck is part od f game
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kolaoloye(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2008
lysaa:

@kola oloye

thank God thats just a qxn. I got an answer for that but u don't want to hear it.

Tell me anything am ready for it. I want to hear you, talk now.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2008
i rather get luck and be happy like we are now than fell out of luck and be sad just like you are, Nonsense
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by metodman(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2008
SOME PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS

-- ACCEPT DEFEAT NOW

-- ADMIT MAN UNITED ARE BETTER THAN YOU THIS SEASON AND STOP BRAGGING AGAINST THE TEAM THAT IS BETTER THAN U IN THE LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND IN ACHIEVEMENTS

-- SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SOLIDIFY YOUR TEAM FOR THE NEXT SEASON

LOTS MORE COMING,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Ferguson Is Considering Retiring As United Manager / Wigan Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 19th August 2012 / UCL: Montpellier Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 18th September 2012