Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband (41270 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by chokolatte: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
lady gogo: I thought her marriage was still intact. These yeyebrities sef. grin

Seun. Nairaland needs an app for android please. cool

Nairaland already has an app for andoid do a google search
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Dawinlove(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
after becoming a muslim..guys are bad,he only wed her to taste her..lol himself 1 dump celebrity...money is truly d root of all evil..had it been u heard me,u shuldnt hav becom a 3rd hand woman..i no fit marry u again o..na wash
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by xykms101: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Red_Card: She no try o. She for just manage born 1 pikin wey go look after her for old age. How come she didn't learn from Kate Henshaw? Funke dat marriage lasted for a year, u shld have used dat as an opportunity to get a child. Anyway, try harder next time.
Born pikin? That's one the reason why the playboy had to quit the unproductive union. Her womb might have been perforated or removed.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Desloaaa(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
RIP to the one year painful
union
Olufunke Kardashian
Akindele.."
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sad news.

Life goes on.

She is a good actress, but should create time for her marital life also.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why waste time and money? No time is too late for an humble lady! Never let others rush you! The patient dog eats the juicy meat.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by orobopasiosio(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=born2fuck]The guy mark registered for her pussy and likely to
don bet with him paddy self say him go chop her tin waka commot.
Men/boys are devil and after woman expiry age of 30, they are scrap to
99.9% men. [/quote]

i hope say the guy never f...... am,because me sel i wan mayi am.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by olumidazz: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
All these ladies are too loose with no background, the other day she had sex openly b4 me with femi adebayo who is a friend in a hotel in ajah during ones of these there yeye location raz film acting.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by ARico(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Another calamity for her
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why was she denying it before?? undecidedundecided
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by lastpage: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Red_Card: She no try o. She for just manage born 1 pikin wey go look after her for old age. How come she didn't learn from Kate Henshaw? Funke dat marriage lasted for a year, u shld have used dat as an opportunity to get a child. Anyway, try harder next time.
So, if she was your daughter, this is the sort of advice you will be dishing out to her?

Having a Child is now a question of OPPORTUNITY?
Next you will blame the "fathers" when in actual fact, you had no intention of remaining in the marriage (Its just an opportunity to have a child, right?)

I feel sorry for your types...... No wonder we have so many "born-throw-way" children, most ending up in PRISON!

****shakes head in disgust at this kind of mentality******

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Funky funkie,beats me what shes so missing that shes soon back to da funkefied! However,on a confession note,i once asked her to marry me on fbk,maybe moi will you know,as in,like,sorta,kinda,o$èa'mo...
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Phikom(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
yeyebrity indeed......
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by PStacks(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have choosen not to write on Nairaland again. I responded to a harmless post one time on how much software developers make in nigeria and I discovered that the op didn't allow my post scale. There was no prejudice and there was no malice whatsoever as it was a very trivial issue and wasn't even an issue of national discuss, just one of those leisure issues.

This morning I read someone on nairaland post similar complaint so I decided to speak up..
AIT sacked some of its Ace presenter because of this Amechi/GEJ issues.. We must have pro and Anti Amechi and that's what makes it a democracy..

It must be appreciated that I still hav a voice despite not standing on the popular side..

The president is not a Pharoah, nobody enjoys to criticise the President. The president has to be very careful because people supporting him are either scared of his wrath not to fall upon dem and are ass-lickers, or people that hav seen the truth and refused to speak up..

When king Nebicadnezar made a decree in the land, shedrach midshack and abednego told the king they wouldn't bow even if they were thrown into the burning furnace..

People should stop making GEJ seem as if he is perfect, he is human and is permitted to err! If GEJ comes out and admits he is wrong, it would add more credence to his claim of humility haven come froma background of having no shoes.. I love GEJ so very much cos he's very soft spoken, have said that, he can't be right always..

Nao, I wanted to post on nairaland only to discover I had been banned from posting my the administrator only to wake up this morning to see I can comment again and I was wondering if Nairaland its administrators and its owners thinks that suspension was to make my change my views.. I tot it was a ban for life.. Even after the ban, I read so many intelligent Pro-Amechi's on nairaland and I was very impressed. If you silence my voice, you won't silent the truth.

What is the Job of an ADC! His primary assignment is to protect his boss! He walks into a room with his boss and a man shout "Shoot him" Shoot Amechi, and the ADC is right behind his boss and U want him to fold his hands and look. Yes I condem what he did in the widow but if you ask me, he is not to be sacked from the force but be promoted and decorated with a Medal of Honour for caring out his primary assignment of protecting his Boss.

Chidi Loyd acted barbaric.. Oh! Chidi.. But my question is this.. Did chidi lyod wake up one morning and decided to go crazy or did Evans Bipi Action generate Chidi lyods reaction?

Isaac Newton said Actions generats reactions..

Evans Bipi's actions generated Chidi Lyods Reaction..

It was a mad Action that generated a Mad reaction and keeping to Isaac Newtons law..

How is it that the IG invited Chidi Loyd and The ADC to Amechi and EVans Bipi that penetrated the Assembly with cultist is free? Why?

Where is Justice?
AIT sacked people? Where is Justice?
Nairaland Barred me, where is Justice?
Every pro-Amechi voice must be silent. Good!

The other day, Sudanese president was allowed into Nigeria and I opined that since he is wantted by ICC why should he have stepped our soil in Nigeria, some other people said "Africa Solidarity" is more important than Western propaganda and double standard..

My question is, if the world is filled with George bush and tony Blair and one Sudanese president is about to be brought to book to reduce world eveil, should we say we want world evil to reduce from george bush first or face our own Africa that atleast one bad man has been takwn down..

Nao the same nigeria that this man visited, the senate has passed under age Marriage for 9 years, imagine fa! Sick, crazy, disheartnening.. Didn't you people know that Al-bashir sudanese president entered only into this country because his likes are in this country?

What a shame.. How should and y on earth should a 9 year old be the subject of debate in our senate, when we have Security issues of Boko haram, we hav state of emergency in 3 states, we have Rivers state assembly crisis, we have youth unemployment issues, we have Power and electricity issues, is any of this issues not more pressing than discussing under age marrige in the senate? Guuuush mehn! I'm irritated..

Can the senate act as the wisdom of this country and foster peace between Amechi and GEJ..

Idris Abdulkareem sing Nigeria Jaga Jaga and they said he should shut up that it his father and mother that is jaga jaga!
Is this Rivers state crisis not Jaga jaga?
Is this 9 year old marriage not jaga jaga?

I am disappointed with Seun Osewa and his administrators. Pls you would do me a favour if you Ban me fro life from Nairaland cos I will never cease to speak how I feel..

Today again Religion is in the fore front.. See the way xtains and muslims are showing themselves so much hate on nairaland.. And everybody knows my unapologetic stance on religious issue..

I feel religion should be abolished.
Xtains and muslims should trace back in time and settel their differences and live as one.

The quran and the bible should be fused to be one book. Let the best quranic scholars sit with the best bible scholars and trash out the bible and the quran and bring for only one book acceptable to everybody.

Let's all agree to be guided by one law..
In a situation where ur religion is the truth and my religion is the truth means to say we have so many truths.. The world can't be governed by so many truths but 1 truth.

Listen to Mark Twain..

The ease I use in suspecting the other man's religion is false makes me suspect mine too.. Mark Twain..

Until there is only one truth that governs the world, humanity would no know peace and we would just keep killing ourselves for this truth we might never realise..

Racism is Evil and Religion is evil..
They divide us.
What ever divieds us brings us apart.

What ever unites us makes us stronger.. If you ask me, I feel Racism is a lesser evil to religion..
We are all guity of Racism, whites and Blacks.
We are all guilty of Religion xtains and Muslims.

We Need a New World Order.
Nigeria indeed Jaga Jaga.
God Bless you Idris Abdulkareem.

After this, I expect Nairaland to ban me for Life.. Take your rubbish forum away..
Even if GEJ would throw me into the burning furnace, on this issue, I'm Pro-Amechi.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by johnstar(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Luvi: Too bad! Allthese celebrities, they will just jump in and d next minute they are out and they still come out to claim rolemodels..
so nw hu go come marry person wey 'em don bang tire undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Giddyprance(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012:

can you imagine
She even threatened to sue the reporting agency.
Anyway, that is how most of them usually deny when it first happen.
she claimed she did not make any call to the broadcasting agency,claiming to sue it
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by CaroTone(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can't u make use of d new word "yeyebrity". lmao
Luvi: Too bad! Allthese celebrities, they will just jump in and d next minute they are out and they still come out to claim rolemodels..
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bolt2011: Why was she denying it before. She is indeed classless, clueless plus brainless.
I wish her the best and hopes she recovers in time from this scandal.it would have been better she was never married in the first place.

YeYebrity

Stop tripping. . . .Nobody is happy about getting divorced. Why should she jump to tell the world if she can amends things ? There is no scandal anywhere except in your senile imagination !

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by xykms101: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
P.Stacks:
I have choosen not to write on Nairaland again. I responded to a harmless post one time on how much software developers make in nigeria and I discovered that the op didn't allow my post scale. There was no prejudice and there was no malice whatsoever as it was a very trivial issue and wasn't even an issue of national discuss, just one of those leisure issues.

This morning I read someone on nairaland post similar complaint so I decided to speak up..
AIT sacked some of its Ace presenter because of this Amechi/GEJ issues.. We must have pro and Anti Amechi and that's what makes it a democracy..

It must be appreciated that I still hav a voice despite not standing on the popular side..

The president is not a Pharoah, nobody enjoys to criticise the President. The president has to be very careful because people supporting him are either scared of his wrath not to fall upon dem and are ass-lickers, or people that hav seen the truth and refused to speak up..

When king Nebicadnezar made a decree in the land, shedrach midshack and abednego told the king they wouldn't bow even if they were thrown into the burning furnace..

People should stop making GEJ seem as if he is perfect, he is human and is permitted to err! If GEJ comes out and admits he is wrong, it would add more credence to his claim of humility haven come froma background of having no shoes.. I love GEJ so very much cos he's very soft spoken, have said that, he can't be right always..

Nao, I wanted to post on nairaland only to discover I had been banned from posting my the administrator only to wake up this morning to see I can comment again and I was wondering if Nairaland its administrators and its owners thinks that suspension was to make my change my views.. I tot it was a ban for life.. Even after the ban, I read so many intelligent Pro-Amechi's on nairaland and I was very impressed. If you silence my voice, you won't silent the truth.

What is the Job of an ADC! His primary assignment is to protect his boss! He walks into a room with his boss and a man shout "Shoot him" Shoot Amechi, and the ADC is right behind his boss and U want him to fold his hands and look. Yes I condem what he did in the widow but if you ask me, he is not to be sacked from the force but be promoted and decorated with a Medal of Honour for caring out his primary assignment of protecting his Boss.

Chidi Loyd acted barbaric.. Oh! Chidi.. But my question is this.. Did chidi lyod wake up one morning and decided to go crazy or did Evans Bipi Action generate Chidi lyods reaction?

Isaac Newton said Actions generats reactions..

Evans Bipi's actions generated Chidi Lyods Reaction..

It was a mad Action that generated a Mad reaction and keeping to Isaac Newtons law..

How is it that the IG invited Chidi Loyd and The ADC to Amechi and EVans Bipi that penetrated the Assembly with cultist is free? Why?

Where is Justice?
AIT sacked people? Where is Justice?
Nairaland Barred me, where is Justice?
Every pro-Amechi voice must be silent. Good!

The other day, Sudanese president was allowed into Nigeria and I opined that since he is wantted by ICC why should he have stepped our soil in Nigeria, some other people said "Africa Solidarity" is more important than Western propaganda and double standard..

My question is, if the world is filled with George bush and tony Blair and one Sudanese president is about to be brought to book to reduce world eveil, should we say we want world evil to reduce from george bush first or face our own Africa that atleast one bad man has been takwn down..

Nao the same nigeria that this man visited, the senate has passed under age Marriage for 9 years, imagine fa! Sick, crazy, disheartnening.. Didn't you people know that Al-bashir sudanese president entered only into this country because his likes are in this country?

What a shame.. How should and y on earth should a 9 year old be the subject of debate in our senate, when we have Security issues of Boko haram, we hav state of emergency in 3 states, we have Rivers state assembly crisis, we have youth unemployment issues, we have Power and electricity issues, is any of this issues not more pressing than discussing under age marrige in the senate? Guuuush mehn! I'm irritated..

Can the senate act as the wisdom of this country and foster peace between Amechi and GEJ..

Idris Abdulkareem sing Nigeria Jaga Jaga and they said he should shut up that it his father and mother that is jaga jaga!
Is this Rivers state crisis not Jaga jaga?
Is this 9 year old marriage not jaga jaga?

I am disappointed with Seun Osewa and his administrators. Pls you would do me a favour if you Ban me fro life from Nairaland cos I will never cease to speak how I feel..

Today again Religion is in the fore front.. See the way xtains and muslims are showing themselves so much hate on nairaland.. And everybody knows my unapologetic stance on religious issue..

I feel religion should be abolished.
Xtains and muslims should trace back in time and settel their differences and live as one.

The quran and the bible should be fused to be one book. Let the best quranic scholars sit with the best bible scholars and trash out the bible and the quran and bring for only one book acceptable to everybody.

Let's all agree to be guided by one law..
In a situation where ur religion is the truth and my religion is the truth means to say we have so many truths.. The world can't be governed by so many truths but 1 truth.

Listen to Mark Twain..

The ease I use in suspecting the other man's religion is false makes me suspect mine too.. Mark Twain..

Until there is only one truth that governs the world, humanity would no know peace and we would just keep killing ourselves for this truth we might never realise..

Racism is Evil and Religion is evil..
They divide us.
What ever divieds us brings us apart.

What ever unites us makes us stronger.. If you ask me, I feel Racism is a lesser evil to religion..
We are all guity of Racism, whites and Blacks.
We are all guilty of Religion xtains and Muslims.

We Need a New World Order.
Nigeria indeed Jaga Jaga.
God Bless you Idris Abdulkareem.

After this, I expect Nairaland to ban me for Life.. Take your rubbish forum away..
Even if GEJ would throw me into the burning furnace, on this issue, I'm Pro-Amechi.
Okay! Your grievance shall be revisited in our next sitting.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Niyomi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
If u rush go enter marriage u go rush come out nani. Original YEYEBRITY
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by toshmann(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo: How e take change the price of garri for market? angry

Here's how;
Now that she's single, I'm going to invest in getting her for me cool . Now this may cost some real dough. This means that if I spend 1,000naira on "Operation Catch Am". It means that my budget for garri has been reduced by 1000 naira. This economically translates into reduced demand for garri.

Now every economist will tell you that a reduction in demand + a stable supply = reduction in price.

So this whole saga will lead to a fall in garri prices cool

Now that may mean good news or bad news depending on who is reading this post.

If you are a garri consumer it is good news. But if you are a garri supplier or an investor in garri business it is bad news bc garri will soon drop in the New York Stock Exchange.

Ponder cool
[size=5pt](where's that her phone number she gave me o, I hope Texas.Cowgirl won't see this post) [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by 2goodbobo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
When you don't know and respect the essence of Marriage, divorce becomes inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Mentcee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dear Friends,

On behalf of our client, star actress,Funke Akindele,we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she’s now separated from Kehinde Oloyedeas his wife.......

Is she the man's husband?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
So she didn't gain any moral from those stupid love movie she acted huh?

She knew her ex-husband is married to two wives and she still logged for the relationship.

Maybe be, though she want to write another script from her experience.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by toshmann(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
johnstar: so nw hu go come marry person wey 'em don bang tire undecided
If Kim kardashian, Madona, and a whole lot of them celebrostitutes can find a husband, nothing wrong with this girl.

As a matter of fact I don't even see these Nollywood girls as bad at all. Ok I don't really know most of them, don't watch movies and get my nollywood info from nairand, but I can tell you, those Nigerian chicks are virgins compared to their American counterparts grin

Come here come see wetin married babes de do cheesy
No even start me on the unmarried and divorced ones cheesy

So chillax wink

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Ogegod87: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
xykms101: Born pikin? That's one the reason why the playboy had to quit the unproductive union. Her womb might have been perforated or removed.

Hey hey hey. Dats a cruel and unfair thing 2 say about anyone, no matter wat dey ve done. She's not d first person dat became someone's third wife. D last time I checked, caroline ekanem į̸̸̨§ someone's 2nd or 3rd wife and Fø̲̣̣я̅ all I know, her marriage į̸̸̨§ still intact. Funke made a mistake, one am sure she's learnt Ƨσ much from. Am not particularly a fan of hers, I still think she doesn't deserve some of d harsh comments here.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by PStacks(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
xykms101: Okay! Your grievance shall be revisited in our next sitting.

I don't give a f*uck weda u have a next sitting or not. You can go to hell with your forum.
With or without me, your forum would move on.. So pls let it be without me..

Thank you. It was fun while it lasted on nairaland..
If for anything, Funke Akindele's 12months wedding should tell you that there is just a very thin line between love and Hate.
I could have loved Nairaland like crazy but I could also hate her like shit.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by sureway1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
PLS IN YOUR OWN WORDS GIVE THIS MOVIE A TITLE.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by leonard509(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
trekkie:

lwkmd! my new favorite word grin
. .''yeyebrity''....datx one gud word dat says a lot bout her and oda mufo's
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by kunlesehan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
yeyebrity
perhaps the marriage was a reality tv show that has just run its course ... lol ...
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Kzinne: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ajibel: After she has opened her well wide for the man I dunno the kinda responsible person that'd be interested in a confused use and dump like her
ur own nkor? isn't it a goal post?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Kzinne: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ajibel: After she has opened her well wide for the man I dunno the kinda responsible person that'd be interested in a confused use and dump like her
and at least hers is a well- ur own is a swimming pool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

P-square Thrills Fans With Shirtless Performance In Washington DC (photos) / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.