Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband (41358 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by nice4life: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2013
hmmn stories like this make me believe that there are still many men who don't even know what the want in a woman such men will never be satisfy doesn't matter the kind of woman they are with.Also there are women also that dont know what they want and such women will hardly give their best to make their relationship work.The funny thing is that anyone can see these trait at the early stage of dating if they are really paying attention, DO NOT MARRY ANYONE WHO IS NOT WILLING TO LEAVE FAMILY, CAREER, AND EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU ANYONE NOT WILLING TO DO THESE IS NOT SURE OF YOU AND WILL CERTAINLY BE A BAD CHOICE FOR A LIFE PARTNER.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by tpia5: 4:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by toshmann(m): 5:29am On Jul 21, 2013
nice4life: , DO NOT MARRY ANYONE WHO IS NOT WILLING TO LEAVE FAMILY, CAREER, AND EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU ANYONE NOT WILLING TO DO THESE IS NOT SURE OF YOU AND WILL CERTAINLY BE A BAD CHOICE FOR A LIFE PARTNER.
In other words, remain single for life grin
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Cestmoi1(f): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2013
gud news if u ask me.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Deschil: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yes my dear. He is: third wife + Facebook announced separation.
tpia@:

is the husband the bad guy now?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
lady gogo: I thought her marriage was still intact. These yeyebrities sef. grin

Seun. Nairaland needs an app for android please. cool

who wan use am
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Lokooneone(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
solexybaba: celebrity life is a useless life. Bt i wan b a celeb

You re a confuse fellow.

Move on Funke.Shit happens.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by bbkool09: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Funke Akindele reverts back to maiden name, read full story here
http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/07/funke-akindele-reverts-to-maiden.html
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by tpia5: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Deschil: Yes my dear. He is: third wife + Facebook announced separation.

but the lady wanted to be the third wife.

she went into the union with her eyes open.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Mendo007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
hmm

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
She will be Ok
People knew this was a huge mistake from the get go
Married a Muslim,an area boy
A man with baby mamas scattered all over what did she expect?
She should go get screened for infectious diseases
There is no telling where that dog has been
Still a huge fan of Funke
HOld your head up high and keep making us laugh girl

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Miraclebaby1109: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2013
At least she don enter in the Guinness book of record of those wey don once married. Rubbish
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by nbright: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Deschil: Yes my dear. He is: third wife + Facebook announced separation.
Was she blind or deaf when she got married to an already married cassanova?... Don't put the blame on the ex-husband... She brought everything upon herself... I just pray the guy didn't infect her with any S.T.I's..
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by nbright: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:

but the lady wanted to be the third wife.

she went into the union with her eyes open.
Help me remind her...
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by avurlerby(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chanchit: Wetin I go say..? HDL.
Happy
Divorce
Life.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Seerer(f): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Majester2012]Take heart funke akin.[/quote dust him off. Ur true swit hrt is just around u. Look on de brighter side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.