Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband (41271 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by henrimoto(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
kingthreat: At least she has been married and enjoyed the class of being responsible. Unlike those bloody Nollywood hoes, who prefer to screw their lives apart and claim they are single parents
if u had turned d matter on ground to a comedy it would have been better than this comment , is this how myopic your head is? those ones u called bloody 'hoes'(whores) are more better than this our 'yeyebrity' that has no positive definition!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by richoko60: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
she is completely classless when she married a guy that was already married, she disappointed me right from the first day with her so called marriage....... i don't know if its a way of life with our Nigerian female celebrities and actress , maybe they need to be counseled on what marriage is all about, its for better for worst, its for life
divorce and separation is the other of the day with them nowadays....SHAME
Well i wish her well, is her wedding up to a year?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by texaco1: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
P.Stacks:

I don't give a f*uck weda u have a next sitting or not. You can go to hell with your forum.
With or without me, your forum would move on.. So pls let it be without me..

Thank you. It was fun while it lasted on nairaland..
If for anything, Funke Akindele's 12months wedding should tell you that there is just a very thin line between love and Hate.
I could have loved Nairaland like crazy but I could also hate her like shit.
You hate nairaland ,yet you keep on posting ,na wah for u oo

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
From the onset,the union looked wrong,most pple predicted it wouldn't last. Even after they tied the knot in three different ways, I guess no one shld be suprised it's over as that seems to be the order of the day in nollywood especially yoruwood.smh
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by LaraBabatunde: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls don't blame her. Eni ija o ba lo n perae l'okunrin o.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Amozever12: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dont know what is wrong with all these female yeyebrities self? Imagine, Suliya kan, Aiyetoro kan. I mean a whole JENIFA?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Chukwutobi: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is a lesson for other yet to marry celebs!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by henrimoto(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
AJJ: Why waste time and money? No time is too late for an humble lady! Never let others rush you! The patient dog eats the juicy meat.
wetin uuu dey talk sef? what are u sayingg? u wrote 'why waste time and money' later u wrote 'never let others rush you' if u dont know what to write on, why nt like other coments ?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Ashabie(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Red_Card: She no try o. She for just manage born 1 pikin wey go look after her for old age. How come she didn't learn from Kate Henshaw? Funke dat marriage lasted for a year, u shld have used dat as an opportunity to get a child. Anyway, try harder next time.
heard she had a misscarriage after a pregnant woman show up some months after her marriage.she was asked on twitter about her miscarriage and she answered "shey eyin le fun mi loyun ni?" She's just a disappointment,I dnt pity her at all.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Tolaboizy01(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
this is funny
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by maxisfield(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
See as mouth dey run cos persn separate frm her hubby..shz the third wife blah blah blah..oh ye saints!som hav done worse! som are evn mistresses. Kai ds life sef. Pray for me she sed nt condemn her. Yeyelanders angry

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Ashabie(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
That's what happen when you believe you dnt want to settle under a man you are financial better than.she believes this single guys are after her wealth,so she married an illiterate who dnt even have any respect for womanhood,and she got what she deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Korrection(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Stupid gal wey I suppose marry she say no....now who loose yeyebrity indeed
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by folahann(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
lady gogo: I thought her marriage was still intact. These yeyebrities sef. grin

Seun. Nairaland needs an app for android please. cool

Abi o
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by comrChris(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
she wnt us 2wish her wel witout telling us wat conspired btwn her n her hubby,.,..,.rubbist she deserves wat she got
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Simonet: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
lady gogo: I thought her marriage was still intact. These yeyebrities sef. grin

Seun. Nairaland needs an app for android please. cool

Yeyebrities!! grin

I am challenged to take my Nigerian word creation skills to a higher level!! cool
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by purplekayc(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
wetin happen? undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yeyebrities indeed.both nolly and yoruba,husband snatchers. Yorubawood own worse sef,an actress accused a man of impregnantin her while d kogi man denied her,the other one has 2 fathers for one child! Shameless!
@topic *smh* after the 2million naira cake,u only enjoyed one year of d marriage but some pple use only 10k cake and d union lasts till death do them part!
So much for celebrity wedding!
D-deola:
From the onset,the union looked wrong,most pple predicted it wouldn't last. Even after they tied the knot in three different ways, I guess no one shld be suprised it's over as that seems to be the order of the day in nollywood especially yoruwood.smh

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
People go into marriages for various reasons, not everyone considers marriage a must.

If a couple enter a union with enough variables to ensure it will most assuredly be shaky, then the joke's on the starry eyed fans who cant differentiate between fantasy and reality.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by frankyychiji(f): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
purplekayc: wetin happen? undecided undecided
na yeyebrity grin
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Lakayanah: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Now we are all blaming her when they remain single the same us will pound them over and over call them names thank God for Rita Dominic she is not moved. May God give her the strength to overcome this trying time in her life. As for that agbero she married his judgment day is around the corner for disgraceful way he announced the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by henrimoto(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chukwutobi: This is a lesson for other yet to marry celebs!
dem dey gree learn? all wetin dem want na fake life!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Malawian(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Treasured-Glory:
Funke, we still don't know what on earth you entered into that marriage. You were cautioned but u rebuffed all d pieces of advice claiming you have found true love and that you had never been sure of an issue like that one. You, a whole daughter of a Reverend. I also heard ur mum is a staunch member of MFM just like you claim(ed) to be too. Funke, you really fall our hands o. Well first of all I will advice u to go for a major deliverance cos, hmmm, d bitter truth is u might not remain d same again. You were warned about this but you kept boasting that u were d legal wife. Do u think God is partial? He will surely fight for those first wives and their children. Funke, u of all people! Se won l'ogun fun e ni? O ga o. God will have mercy on u. Pls retrace your steps. The manner of ur divorce in Nigeria has broken records------ Got married to a serial polygamist, divorced after a year and announced on Facebook. Denied three days after with a threat of legal action and subsequent confirmation two days after. You are indeed a Trail-Blazer and a Role Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmn.

that pic surely looked like she had a muslim marriage.

now, to my own point....

i remember back in 1999, me and my hommie tp2 was cruising aimlessly (as usual) in my 505 jalopee. one time, we happened to be going to check a chic at cole street surulere, we passed through a narrow street, and happened to see funke in one of the bungalow houses there, she looked like she was visiting.
funke looked so hot then. she was slim and tall, and was quite pretty then. me and my hommie even holla-ed at here, she saw us staring and smilled before continuing her shakara pose. that was when she was still acting "i need to know".

few years latter, i watched jenifer, and i could not believe the razz rotund funke before my eyes.
how the mighty fallen.

and then she got married to a serial divorcee.

the witches in her village is really powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Decryptor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
emitope: She shd av played d game diff....why deny a known fact? D tin don get k-leg from d beginning sef....why wud u marry a man with 2/3 wives already? Assumin she kept quiet sef, we for dey pity am now but...ANYWAY, I WISH HER D VERY BEST IN LIFE. undecided
You mean the man had 2 or 3 wives already and this tward went to marry him? Thank God i'm Ibo! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by nbright: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
So is she still a muslim?, seeing as she did an Islamic wedding..
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by henrimoto(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
maxisfield: See as mouth dey run cos persn separate frm her hubby..shz the third wife blah blah blah..oh ye saints!som hav done worse! som are evn mistresses. Kai ds life sef. Pray for me she sed nt condemn her. Yeyelanders angry
yeye-op! you better b real to your self 4 once... abi na yr 'class' -mate?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by godman01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Luvi: Too bad! Allthese celebrities, they will just jump in and d next minute they are out and they still come out to claim rolemodels..
Its for those making them their role models.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Isiterere(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bolt2011: Why was she denying it before. She is indeed classless, clueless plus brainless.
I wish her the best and hopes she recovers in time from this scandal.it would have been better she was never married in the first place.

YeYebrity
YEYEBRITY + NONEBRITY; am not surprised though cos they practice what dey preach.
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by tpia5: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
nbright: So is she still a muslim?, seeing as she did an Islamic wedding..

Good question.

She must have been muslim before the wedding though, else how would she have had a muslim ceremony?
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by OAM4JisaFOOL: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
YEYEBRITY .LOL

But how can a sane young pretty girl agree to be a second wife to an ordinary man not even dangote,its shocking.
She is a fool like my id.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by mamagee3(f): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Separated after only one year after marriage....

If my memory is accurate, their wedding was on May 2012...

Sad sad story!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband by Blazinraj01(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Treasured-Glory:
Funke, we still don't know why on earth you entered into that marriage. You were cautioned but u rebuffed all d pieces of advice claiming you have found true love and that you had never been sure of an issue like that one. You, a whole daughter of a Reverend. I also heard ur mum is a staunch member of MFM just like you claim(ed) to be too. Funke, you really fall our hands o. Well first of all I will advise u to go for a major deliverance cos, hmmm, d bitter truth is u might not remain d same again. You were warned about this but you kept boasting that u were d legal wife. Do u think God is partial? He will surely fight for those first wives and their children. Funke, u of all people! Se won l'ogun fun e ni? O ga o. God will have mercy on u. Pls retrace your steps. The manner of ur divorce in Nigeria has broken records------ Got married to a serial polygamist, divorced after a year and announced on Facebook. Denied three days after with a threat of legal action and subsequent confirmation two days after. You are indeed a Trail-Blazer and a Role Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmn. Jabber Jabber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.