Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (25560 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ccares: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2006
Pleas let it be known that the first info could have changed due to the naure of the stock market. Please the figures should no longer be relied upon because there could have been price changes in the stock prices, nevertheless my idea about kobo stocks still holds sway. thanks. Contact your stock broker for an up-to-date information. However feel free to reach me on ifeolut@yahoo.com or jehoiada1@hotmail.com
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by DeepThough: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2007
@2cent.
Hope you don't mind my asking. What kind of commission do you have to pay?
I've been to a few websites including my bank's website since my interest was sparked upon seeing your post but it looks like its so much trouble. The bank charges $28.00 commision per transaction.

Thanks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by phoenixman: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2007
c.cares:

Hi,

to my disappointment it seems that the individuals who posted their comments as regards what to do with N 15,000 are not only ignorant as to what can be done with N 15,000; but also sarcastic. What do i mean?

1. if you had bought 2000 units of Eternal Oil at about N2 two months ago now that the stock is scarce you will be able to sell it for about N5. Making double the amount in profit. Why? the currentmarket price is over N3 now and whenever stocks are scarce you have the opportunity of determining the price you want to sell your stock- hence, you dictate the price.

2. from the balance of N 11,000 if you had gone for vono products 1 month ago and bought 7000 units , at N0.99 ( amounting to N6,930) and waited till now when the price is about N 1.29 and sold the units you would have sold at N9,030. if my math is OK you'll have also made a PROFIT.

3. guess what? there is still some change left. YIPPEE! from about N4,000 left you could relax and buy about 1000 units of either Wema Bank shares or Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc shares or Cornerstone Insurance shares.

N.B.

Number 3's point is that, if Americans believe in investing in low priced stocks ( or penny stocks ) why should Nigerians not believe in their own "kobo" stocks. Remember, 1st bank, Nestle, and Total started as low priced stocks many, many years ago.

Lest i forget, the little change left would be enough to pay the NSE charges when you are buying.

adieus

P.S.

Consider this: within the 3 months your N 15,000 has net close to N 25, 000. Remember, investing in the stock market pays. Only invest wisely and don't be misled

Everything you say is in hindsight. you have not given any ideas.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by blackmanus(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2007
invest in a ebusiness

why because you can make american money being in nigeria. take the owner of this site. you see those little ads on te side I am sure he makes at least 1,000 a day US from them.

You I would invest in affilate programs because you get money by directing people to somewhere else where they make the sale, Startup cost are 50 bucks and tey even let nigerians participate all you need is the internet and credi card and determination.

I am not suppose to be doing this but I will upload an ebook i bought that has made me a little bit of money

affiliateprojectx

look on any torrent for these ebooks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by opia(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2007
blackmanus,i cant wait for ur ebook,i will be grateful if u can send it to me,thanks,opeyemihadex@yahoo.com 08057032010
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ccares: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2007
Going through some of the comments that have been posted one caught my fancy, and that is the one from hoenixman . Presumeably he made mention of the fact that i have not contributed. In his words he said and i quote, "Everything you say is in hindsight. you have not given any ideas."
Had you read in  between the lines you would see and understand that i employ you to invest in stocks/shares.
As i write to you, i am someone who started off with stocks by putting as little as N 3,000 into stocks and over the years (4) I HAVE GROWN MY PORTFOLIO TO OVER CLOSE TO N 300,000.
Whatever your choice maybe let it be a choice that you make (i.e. the individual who wants to invest in the N 15,000- if the money in question has not already been spent or i f he has more money to spend.), and not such that you are coerced into making

Let me hint you on this: For many companies in Nigeria there financial year end is 31 DEC. That translates to the fact that within the next 6 months many of these companies would be giving away dividends and bonuses- as evidenced by UBA and Oceanic bank. Only invest wisely by consulting a stock broker.

Finally, within the next one month, Vitafoam is going to give away dividends. Consider buying into it.
But my final advice is this, since there are different reasons for investing in the stock market i advice that consult a stock broker who shall well guide and further advice you or call me on 08036146904. Note that i am not canvassing for any stock broker/coy

P.S.
It is not compulsory or necessary to call me unless you feel so.
Have a lovely year investing in the stock market.
God bless you. Amen
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 8oracle(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2007
@mubowa: N15000 aint much to knock your head about what to do with it, all those seeking for this and that advcie on how to invest their money if actualy have it on most of this thread are pranksters.

You know that N15000, is just a batch of Ten MTN N1500 recharge cards. If you re not lazy to think, there business opportunities around you, as they saying goes there gain in a dirt. Start from there, get legal by obtaining a hawkers permit, there you go.

Or if you re not one of those idle minded boys hanging in street corners, always Mr Biggs, or Tantarlizer on my mind kind, Swallow your pride, selling a fast moving bread in your neighbourhood, can be a good source of income.

My wife upon her university degree started with sum less than that three year ago, through my encouragement after job hunting from here to there,pronto she have aquired properties and cabs,though some icing from me.You understand Man of the House

Swallow your pride and get dirt. A clean gentleman without money in his pocket is far as good as dead.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by olabode247: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2007
Hello Worldz,
I have read alot mail here concerning you going into biz.well,i will say some people seems to be ignorant of some info.nevertheless,i can help you out.
All you just need to do is send me your email address and i will tell you wat to do.

Thanx.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 8oracle(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2007
Delords:

To the rich, corrupt officers, politicians, 419 kingpins, "N15,000 aint much to knock ya head about what to do with it", but to the Struggling masses, sincere civil servants, its alot to have a sleepless night thinking on how to feed yourself, your childrend, wife, send children to school, pay house rent, all sort of bills you may think of, from that meager salary and how to invest maybe the remaining balance (15,000) for the future for this same family and not losing such money, means a lot to some folks out there, count "yaself" lucky and kindly think of better ways to help inform the upcoming strugling investors.

Secondly not all those who seek advice are pranksters, with the way the market is, almost all stocks are high, I am still seeking for expert advise on what to invest 300K on for the next 3-6 months.

Please note this tone of mine may sound a bit harsh but I have found no better ways of expressing myself, my sincere apology.

Thank You
@delords, I like your attitude and your straight forwardness, you may have seen my advice to mubowa, am saying this out of experience N15000 can go along way if only he want to get dirt.
About your 300k, do you have it in cold cash, or re expecting it to come some day? There re almost a goldmine in your neighbourhood you can tap with this sum of cash. Do you have it in cold cash No minus?
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by phoenixman: 4:14am On Jan 22, 2007
Give me the damn N15000. let me use it to go clubbing tonight. lemme tell you what that can buy in an average club.

3 alize -------- N12000
8 guiness stout ----N3000
money done. thats one night on the town.

Usually party people would do

5 alize ------- N20000
24 guiness------ N9000
thats for a krew of five male six females.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Shanikay(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2007
Buy TRANSCORP shares. 15k should get you about 2000 shares. I tink dats d best u can do for now.
Hope dis helps.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Shanikay(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2007
Buy TRANSCORP shares. 15k should get you about 2000 shares. I tink dats d best u can do for now.
Hope dis helps.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by olabode247: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hello c.cares,
hope u cool.big time kudos to you.you really deserve it,i mean u are dat versatile.i don't just know why people here are just mocking their fellow.it's not fair.i also do post a mail yesterday but to my greatest surprise couldn't view it.
nevertheless,we all just need to encourage onme another here.that's the main reason for this site.
have a splendid day and hope to hear from you pretty soon.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
@8oracle,i did not just ask why, and 15 thousand dollar can but 15 thousand naira cannot knock my head around.sorry for disappointing you
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by bambo2: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
HI GUYS,

WITH =N=15,000.00 U CAN GO INTO AUCTION TRADING. U SCOUT FOR RARE AND QUALITY STUFF AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE AAND PLACE PLACE IT FOR AUCTION, THROUGH AUCTION YOU CAN GET DOUBLE OF THE PRICE OF THE STUFF AND YOU CAN NEVER LOSE BY AUCTIONING BECAUSE U HAVE THE RIGHT TO SET THE MINIMUM PRICE THAT U WILL BE SELLING. WITH AUCTION YOU ARE IN A WIN- WIN SIYUARION.

WHAT U JUST NEED IS TO SCOUT FOR HOT ITEMS AT A CHEAP PRICE AND YOU START SMILING TO THE BANK.THAT IS WHAT IS BEEN DONE IN ADVANCED WORLD THRU EBAY, TOTALBIDS AND ALL OTHER AUCTION SITE AROUND THE WORLD.

WELL, THANK GOD WE HAVE SUCH FACILITY NOW IN NIGERIA THROUGH THE FIRST ONLINE AUCTION SITE, www.zilliondeal.com YOU CAN REGISTER WITH THE SITE FOR FREE AND START MAKING YOUR MONEY

BYE
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by LondonCool(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
To be sincere mate just drop your N15k into a HYIP scheme-either Treasurelink or Wealth Solution and wait for your investment to multiply after 8 to 12 weeks. From your returns keep aside your seed money of N15k and reinvest your profit, you should be able to compound your money at least N100,000 within 24 weeks.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Chionyins(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
15K would do with some of the rated HYIP. My advice would be to spread it as in invest in two and compound like londoncool advised, and remeber you would be able to use some of it if need be!!!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by dafidixone(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2007
Global Villa Concept can help you out in a time like this. Just call 0803397997 or mail globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com we provide you free information on some product that will not only increase your cash but make you an employer of labour. You will need a guarantor in addition to this cash.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by sunjongs(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guy i advice you  buy gtb shares this week, with that cash.

all the best
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ajayi1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
Gush, Just tired. Well 15.000 is not small for doing business. Try to read billonaires stories, alot of them start with small cash. So think wiser.

@ C. care. I love your idea. Keep it up
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ishow2005(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nairaplus(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2007
N15,000 is so much money that can be used in various ways.I'll try to give you a riddle that will lead you to an answer very fast.
If you woke up tomorrow morning with a lost list of issues on your agenda,and you want to tackle each one that same day,what should you do?
If you said PLAN, then you are right.
Put your money in a vehicle, like the stock market or the Forex market and watch your money grow.In fact you are better of with Forex.Either way you want to go,you will need to learn hard before leaping into it.
You can check http://forexnaira..com for more info on forex trading.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by DaJunta(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
N15,000 aint small to be invested in stocks. Go ahead and buy penny stocks and b4 u know it, u will be all cheesy cheesy :Dsmilesssssss
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by justyn3x(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ C.Cares,

Considering that one can make say 25k in the 3 months that you assumed, I guess one will not be buying via IPO?

Hence, I would appreciate a listing of the stockbroking firms you are presently dealing with. Mine, is always telling me stocks are hard to get on the secondary market.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Prince22(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2007
You have good intention
No amount of money is small to start buz.
If it is more than that (ur capital) that 's how u will ask for diretive
Keep the good thinking!!!!!!

Start to sell recharge card and monitor it very very also try to meet with people incharge of this buz. direct.

Don't worry about the small capital, the Lord will expand u. Amen.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by denex: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2007
I suggest you buy ACCESS BANK shares which are currently on sale @ N14.90 per share. A unit of bulk shares made up of 1000 shares goes for N14,900. That's almost all of your N15,000. The offer has just been extended to enable as many people as want to acquire their shares.

You can contact Isaiah Benson on 0808238610.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by bencobenz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ cynthia75
Pls i'll like to no more about this forex trading. Can you help with more
websites?
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by alliednetw(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
Are you a forex trader or an infopreneur?
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ola4u: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
Just invest 1000 naira and get 500,000 naira per month.

The balance can be used for ur upkeeping b/4 end of the month.

email olawlaegab@yahoo.com for details. It is free.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Temmie10(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2007
ola4u:

Just invest 1000 naira and get 500,000 naira per month.

The balance can be used for your upkeeping b/4 end of the month.

email olawlaegab@yahoo.com for details. It is free.

Na wah o,
This would amount to gaining 6 million naira a year on the initial investment of 1000 naira, for doing what?
and its supposedly free, .Have some mercy,
i would be a big fool to believe this,
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by oliky(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hello,i saw this posting and felt i should give a little contribution although many would nearly insult me and assume am just blabbing or telling a lie.Well,if you can take a little risk with your 15k,you could put it online,not on forex trading or Hyip,but on pay per click programmes such google adsense and domain monetization.Infact you will spend less than that and if you're committed to making money,in less than 5 months,you could be reaping over $400 per month.Its not unbelievable neither is this a lie,i do it and i believe any nigerian can make a living and earn passive income online with domain monetization or google adsense.

Discover how ordinary folks like ya are getting financial aid for their future academic dreams
visit: rapidstudentloans.com
unconditionalloans.com
autoloanservices.info
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ola4u: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2007
Temmie10,

OK. Come and pay me 20,000 naira to get it , since u did not believe.

I was blessed with the sturf free, so i have decided to give it out same.

Information is knowledge.

knowledge is power.

Time is money.

U use time to search for information.

So Information = Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / "Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.