Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (25769 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Fountainpe(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
The business you can do with N15000 depends on what kind of resource you already have at hand. I f you already have a computer, a printer and a modem. You can start an online business with 15,000.

Look at the things you already have at hand which can be a business asset, then determine the business you can do with it. I hope that helps.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by daddyo60: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Wait,waito you people are not giving him courage at all as if 15k is not enough to invest.
I just want to let all know that I used 10k to invest somewhere last year but believe me now that i'm xpecting 200k next month.is not a magic,its real so based on this I urge that we try and be solution provider to our fellow.I would have directed him to this people but as at sep.last year they upgraded their system and the minimum amount to be invested is 50k.I pray that he sees the right place to invest it.michaeliheanacho60@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by subsidized: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ensure you save your money and not put it into what will steal it from u!!!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by boay(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ poster kindly send me a mail: tonyboay@gmail.com to reveal to you the enormous benefit of the internet and investment opportunities that guarantee profit
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
Business is not built by big capital. It is by ideas and focus.
Dangote started business with 500 pounds,today he is a billionaire in dollars
Steve Jobs set out with USD 1500 to set up and he became a billionaire
Nigerians believe that you must have huge capital to set up and succeed in business. No!
Ibru started with a small trading company,Laibru, in the 1950s and today the IBRU Group has about 40 solid businesses in the kitty including banks, Newspapers,hotels and shipping companies.
With N15k, if you are creative, focused and persistent, you can set up from scratch and build up a big business.
Nigerians look down on some businesses as too menial,yet that is where the money is.
Otunba Ghaddafi of DMT Toilets disposes human faeces as a business. He is a multa millionaire and has stood before 35 Presidents as a result of this business.
Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he will stand befor kings,not before mean men.
You have to be creative in present day Nigeria.
Now consider the following offline business idea anyone can do with N15k in present day Nigeria,  if you can keep your ASUU battered degree certificates in your box, humble yourself and try it out:

House Cleaning Agency
If you are willing to work hard,be focussed and patient to see results,you can do good business with the N15 you have if you wont look down on some jobs as too menial. Business is about organizing and mobilizing men,materials and money to achieve a goal.
Scan your environment. there are problems that need solution. Business is about solving problems through solutions
Many working class  people  particularly in Lagos are too busy to clean their homes and househelps are rare in the present day.
They need part-time cleaners who will help wash their toilets, sweep the compound and wash in-house gutters,cut grass,trim flowers and the like.
Print biz cards. 200 copies is about N2500.00. Print receipt books and letter heads
Package yourself as a Professional Cleaning agency. Dress well like a banker and go introducing yourself to them as a Professional  House Cleaner and tell them what you can do. Focus on buildings like flats where the elites live in. However dont rule out 'face-me-i-face-you apartments.
Charge low for a start maybe N3500.00 monthly and agree once weekly cleaning with them. Get about 50 clients in a residential area.

Then look for unemployed young boys and girls and jobless housewives in the area who have nothing doing. Attach one person to 5 houses to clean. Pay them N2500.00 per house and your own profit is N1000 per house. Use the N15k as working capital to buy brooms and buckets and detergent and the like for cleaning.Dress your staff in overalls. Supervise them to ensure they are at their duty posts on work days.
Earning N1k per house from 50 clients will fetch you N50k monthly.
This is much better than retailing recharge cards. The profit on N15k worth of recharge cards is N600.00 and you may not sell N15k worth daily because the competition is too stiff.
Think about this House cleaning  idea and modify it.

Do not look down on N15k. If you can think, it will make a way for you. Start with what you have.
There is a biz idea you can start with just N5k and grow it to a big business.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2012
That amount you mentioned is small but not too small. It can set you off on a part financial independence if you know what to do.

Quite a lot of us are only aware of high profile business, while there good but small scale biz that you can start tomorrow with that amount.

Anyone who is interested in getting relevant information about how to invest that amount of money without burning your fingers and going back to square one can leave an email address and GSM No here in this thread for TWO good e-books that can help out.

Of course they are FREE, but you must act fast.

It is also first come, first serve.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ayodele123(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
please send to ayodeleade2002@yahoo.com(08136268967)
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by daddyo60: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
Michaeliheanacho60@yahoo.com(08029706091)
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by thedon18: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
Please i wil want it too my email is segunontop@gmail.com 08098032003
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
@DonAdesida,
  I have been following some of your posts on online business
  I need advise concerning my blog, a paid blog on marital issues www.maritalsuccessresource.com
It was originally set up as a writing facility to express my views on the marital institution, not to make any money.
I have over 45 articles on marriage on it and the blog has received many thousands of visitors.
Three months ago,i monetized it with bidvertiser
I got 580 clicks to date but no click revenue in my account till date,not even one cent.
What could be wrong? I complained to bidvertiser.com, they responded that the clicks have not translated to conversion points.
I dont understand the workings of their program
I was hoping to earn some revenue at least to use it to renew the hosting on expiry.
Can i delete bidvertiser and install another? Which one works better?
Google banned me for no reason in 2010 so am not interested in Adsense. Its not possible to reopen with adsense anyway,having been banned and am not interested in reopening with false credentials as some do.
what do you advise i do?
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Fostercat(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
This is very interesting.just last month,i open a thread,dat a guy need help on wat nd hw to invest 200k.the money is still in bank.genue ideas are welcom!!! u kno wit so much 419 here in lagos,one is really scared.pls gud ideas are well com
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Kaboom1: 12:14am On Feb 03, 2012
knowledge4:

@DonAdesida,
  I need advise concerning my blog, a paid blog on marital issues www.maritalsuccessresource.com
It was originally set up as a writing facility to express my views on the marital institution, not to make any money.
I have over 45 articles on marriage on it and the blog has received many thousands of visitors.
I got 580 clicks to date but no click revenue in my account till date,not even one cent.
What could be wrong? I complained to bidvertiser.com, they responded that the clicks have not translated to conversion points.
I was hoping to earn some revenue at least to use it to renew the hosting on expiry.
Google banned me for no reason in 2010 so am not interested in Adsense. Its not possible to reopen with adsense anyway,having been banned and am not interested in reopening with false credentials as some do.
what do you advise i do?

knowledge4, I decided to post this after I saw the way you adviced the guy with 15k, shows you have a good heart and have acumen for business. Before checking the Top 10 below, you might wanna go straight and add Infolink http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=34293  Very easy you will be done in 5mins. Its good and not complicated like Bidvista,   Ok check the top 10 now. Success

The Top 10 Alternatives to Google Adsense

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2012
@kaboom!
Thank you. i have visited the links
  I like adbrite and infolinks
  I registered with infolinks.com
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by DonPRESEGS(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
knowledge4:

@DonAdesida,
I was hoping to earn some revenue at least to use it to renew the hosting on expiry.
what do you advise i do?

Hello and this is still me DonADESIDA.Robot banned that my username from posting since 4 days ago and because of my passion for helping people,I have no choice than to open another account.
Use infolinks and chitika and try to make do with clickbank by promoting their hottest products in this niche but you need to get Uk address via ukpostbox so as to use it to be receiving your cheque right here in Nigeria.
Do not use graphcard as it doesn't work for clickbank anylonger.
Thanks
To your success
Presegs Adesida
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by DonPRESEGS(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
knowledge4:

@kaboom!
Thank you. i have visited the links
I like adbrite and infolinks
I registered with infolinks.com

Nice one but I will advise you to replace adbrite with chitika.
adbrite is somehow,
Thanks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ok.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Donpresegs
Thanks for the advice above.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by DonPRESEGS(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
knowledge4:

@Donpresegs
Thanks for the advice above.
you are greatly welcomed and have a wonderful day.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by chris2000(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
my friend, 15,000 is good money online, i think online business will be good for you my friend.

if you think you are interested, you can send me your name, email, and phone no, to 0802 887 7331 or ugoldengold@gmail.com. within 12hours, i will send you an ebook that tells you all you need to start up an online business

Also anyone who is interested can also send his or her's too

It for FREE FREE FREE
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2012
You can invest it into online high yield income programs and start making 105% or 7% return on your investment daily for detail call : 07045635338.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shoprite Concludes Sale Of Its Equity Stake (100%) In Its Nigeria Subsidiary / Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? / Fire At Zenith Bank’s Data Centre Causes Network Downtime

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.