Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (25493 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by tojah: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2012
Visit www.facemomey.gnbo.com.ng

Earn dollars every day !
Do you desire a genuine, viable and highly profitable investment opportunity that is indefinitely sustainable?
If yes, then join this biggest Adventure that will help you achieve your financial dreams.
Experience a revolutionary breakthrough that will change your life forever.

EXPERIENCE A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH

EARN 2% PER DAY....................................60% PER MONTH GUARANTEED,ALSO EARN OVER $7,000 OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

INDEFINITELY SUSTAINABLE!

JOIN THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR FORTUNE FOREVER!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ewaoluwami: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beware don't give ur to danielng to invest for u. Dis guy be 419. Big time scammer
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by dammylarey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
hello my friend,i like your guds,someone like you will make a big surprise in the business world and i thing you should send an e-mail to itouchglobalinfotech@gmail.com to receive the solution you need.Do it quickly.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by emailguru: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
If you ask me, I will say you should look for any good business opportunity that meets your passion. In Nigeria today, the best that I know of is for you to consider network marketing. With this kind of business, you can be rest assured that money will continue to flow into your bank account even if you don't do anything. The little effort you put in today will guarantee that money keeps flowing into your bank account for life.

Just look for any and join.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Diamondpat(m): 2:09am On Apr 02, 2012
THE BEST ONLINE BIZ IS FOREX. IF YOU MOVE CLOSE TO THE PROFESSIONALS
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 02, 2012
What type of online businesss can one do?
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Blessedd(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2012
Harvard Business School developed three criteria that a network marketing company must meet in order to make it a most desirable opportunity.
1. Harvard Business School also stated that if there were less than 500,000 people involved, you would be on the cutting edge of a great opportunity. If the company has less than 100,000 distributors, Harvard Business School considers it to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
2. The company should be at least 18 months old, as 90% of all network marketing companies that fail do so in the first 18 months.
3. The company should have a product which is unique and highly consumable, unique in this case means that you have an exclusive product that can only be purchased from your company's distributors.

Organo Gold sells healthy coffee (Coffee 2nd most traded commodity in the world), business is only 3 years old, and it has only 300,000 distributors worldwide!! To take hold of this ground breaking opportunity please respond. Serious Inquires ONLY!! will give FREE proven advice, FREE samples and FREE informational CDs. Email: coffeehealthier@yahoo.com. We can set up conference calls or video calls. Serious I'm only interested in serious people.

"I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below." -- Donald Trump, Entrepreneur and Author

"Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth." -- Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by zeestone99(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2012
worldz: Hi all!

Just have an idle cash of N15,000 and i think it would be wise for me to invest it despite the amount.

But the problem is how and where do i invest it.

I'd really appreciate your comments and advice.

Thanx.

Welcome and you really want to invest N15,000?

Checkout and opt in onto this page=> http://apsense.cc/74fdee so as to receive more than five profitable businesses both ONLINE & OFFLINE

which you can select anyone that pays you or you will like...................
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by gracie26: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2012
IT ACTUALLY DEPENDS HOW MUCH YOU WANT THE CAPITAL TO BE TIED DOWN, IF FOR A SHORT PERIOD SAY 25 DAYS, MAYBE YOU CAN INVEST IN prudentstandard. c o m .You should be able to get at least 35% of it after 25days. IT WORKS. check prudent standard investment company. al d best
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Hamkurahson(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2012
wel i hv a very gud nd easy forex trading link 4 u incase u are intrestng, 15k is equal $100, so u cn start wit dat amount if u are serioz. U dnt need 2 download softwearz. U cn trade usng web plat4m. Jst go 2 d link belw, mek sure u signup nd deposit ur money nd get urslf started. its simple trust me http://easy-forex.com/gtw/237093.aspx mek sure u sign thru ths link or u cn refer a frnd. Gud luck
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ibizgirl(f): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2012
The simplest and cheapest thing for you to do is to get involved in multi level marketing. For how visit www.myedmarker.com/osezee
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by beauti4xst: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
well if you are not looking for a "get rich quick scheme"then you should try MLM like fm range of products.They are into perfumes makeup and household products and their products are very good and affordable and you will make money from selling the products directly.you can reach me via email on eddinaonos@yahoo.com.best wishes
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Taiwopublishing(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Maybe printing recharge cards would be better for dis amount.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by moscajoy: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2012
If you are satisfy with a profit of N2,500/month on this your N15,000 capital then I can show you a very sure investment.
You can contact me.08035634176.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by shiftceo: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hello Friends, 15k is more than enough to start a business if only you know what to do. Well, not to brag, I own 2 business of my own which I started with very little capital as intended by this topic. I was able to start my business with the help of a service I came across the advert like 7months ago. The mobile service sends me business ideas constant and it is from the business ideas messages I got I started my business. I am only sharing this as a friend and because I know how harsh the country is @d moment. Just send "bizng" to 33810. And u'll start receiving business ideas you can do wiTh less than 15k and even more. All the best friends
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by serialeco(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
check www.connectingdotsresources.com
you can invest in yourself and gradually grow capital for other businesses.
regards.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by emailguru: 1:24am On Oct 15, 2012
With 15k, you can comfortably start an internet business, once you understand the concept of packaging and selling products or services on the internet. Lay your hands on this basic facts and you will be on your way to earning a living on the internet.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
avocat:
there is a lot you can do with N15000.00 in Nigeria. I shall list a number of things you can do in Nigeria.

(1) Prepare and sell suya outside your house in Nigeria- ( i have tried it before, I made some money from it.)

(2) Prepare and Sell akara and dundun - (there was this woman in Ondo town that built several building just selling akara and dundun every night. Before i left Nigeria, she was still selling them

(3) Use to bribe someone to give you a job at tin can island in Lagos. There is always vacancy for hard working men

(4) Use the money to buy stamps and envelopes and send your CV to all major marketing companies in Nigeria

(5) Use the money to buy paint and brush and do some modern art- put in a frame and sell them - I have tried this when i was doing my NYSC. I made money out of this. People will buy them just to help you. The money you make you can then do whatever you want with it.

(6) , some other time eh !

If it is any encouragement to anyone out there, during my NYSC year, I was doing three jobs at the same time, while some of my friends were complaining that there was no job. I was assigned to a local goverment, which i shall not mention. I struck a deal with the chairman of the local govt and he told me that i did not have to come to work (actually, he told me not to come because the politics was too much for me) but he will pay my alawee.

2ndly i was a teacher in a school teaching economics three days a week. I went to the nearest town and told some business men that i would run their errand for some money. they agreed (what they paid me was little for the errand but money always add up.

3rdly i observed that the local people made baskets from palm tree leaves, so i bought some baskets, painted them and took them to lagos. I sold them all. I did all of these feats and more in my NYSC year that i was able to spend my spare time travelling around nigeria. There many risks, especially travelling in what was called night bus all the time (in order to return the monday morning to teach at the local school). When i started, my friends were laughing at me. Now I am laughing all the way to the bank.

When I got fed up with doing busness in Nigeria, i travelled to the UK. You do not have to believe me.

i hope this is useful to someone out there. If you believe that the glass is half full you will make it. If you believe that the glass is half empty and you blame everybody else then you are doomed to failure.
hmm dis brought. Tears to my eyes I can't say for wat reason but I understand where ur comin from
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by wisemanj(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
life those not always give us what we want times but we have to fight our ways through believe in god and pray for his direction FOR MY FRIEND THE BEST BUSINESS U CAN DO NOW IS INFORMATION MARKETING BUZINES SELL SOMETHING THAT SOLVE OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEM IT IS A GOOD WAY TO START
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by wisemanj(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
tojah:

Visit www.facemomey.gnbo.com.ng

Earn dollars every day !
Do you desire a genuine, viable and highly profitable investment opportunity that is indefinitely sustainable?
If yes, then join this biggest Adventure that will help you achieve your financial dreams.
Experience a revolutionary breakthrough that will change your life forever.

EXPERIENCE A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH

EARN 2% PER DAY....................................60% PER MONTH GUARANTEED,ALSO EARN OVER $7,000 OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

INDEFINITELY SUSTAINABLE!

JOIN THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR FORTUNE FOREVER!
WHY DO PEOPLE like to decide
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by dreu2fine(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Buy try condom bizness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.