Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) (52555 Views)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit Is Not About Speaking Gibberish / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by ImaBruno: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
benalvino:

How am i false teacher... did Jesus pray with language other than greek? did he say satanya oribokobo? answer me ooo...
Jesus told d disciples to wait for the promise of the father, now what was that promise?
At a point in the bible, Jesus prayed so much that his sweat turned to blood, now tell me, was Jesus praying 'o father Lord, I thank u 4 today' in so much that his sweat could become blood? He was at a point of warfare, communicating heavenly languagues.

Now, u will be a christian that d devil uses as a football without the power of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues is just an evidence.

A girl was walking along a bush track somewhere and d holy spirit just laid a burden in her to start praying and she started praying in tongues, she just walked pass that track and some few minutes later it was heard that somebody had been rapped along that track, now what happened? As the other girl spoke in tongues angels of God were released to accompanied her down d road but she didn't see d angels. If she had started praying normally with her own language, she would have probable prayed amist at that point in time.

Like the bible always say; he that has an ear let him hear.
SHALLOM

1 Like

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Samuelswag: Dnt just criticise all who speak in tongue...u dnt knw hw they got their tongue..there is power and signs when speaking in tongue.....hw is this possible......there is no point using the bible for ur sake..

can someone interpret their tongue? if no one can they paul says not to even speak... cause you will be speaking to your self and God alone...

where is prayers used to communicate with men? speaking in tongues is used to address people...

today people pray in tongues i mean the gibberish tongue... where did the bible say pray in tongues?
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ima Bruno:
Jesus told d disciples to wait for the promise of the father, now what was that promise?
At a point in the bible, Jesus prayed so much that his sweat turned to blood, now tell me, was Jesus praying 'o father Lord, I thank u 4 today' in so much that his sweat could become blood? He was at a point of warfare, communicating heavenly languagues.

Now, u will be a christian that d devil uses as a football without the power of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues is just an evidence.

A girl was walking along a bush track somewhere and d holy spirit just laid a burden in her to start praying and she started praying in tongues, she just walked pass that track and some few minutes later it was heard that somebody had been rapped along that track, now what happened? As the other girl spoke in tongues angels of God were released to accompanied her down d road but she didn't see d angels. If she had started praying normally with her own language, she would have probable prayed amist at that point in time.

SHALLOM

were you there to see Jesus pray? how did you know he was saying santaya? na wao... even when Jesus was dying on the cross... his prayers was not satanya... he prayed in his greek he knows how to speak.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Goshen360(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
SOLAR POWER: My brother I am moved by ur passion to express ur believe, yet I will like u to patiently read this with the mind and love of Christ in you . "For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God:for "NO MAN" UNDERSTANDETH HIM; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. What paul is talking about here is not tongues as in the language of other men(part of which was experienced at the upper room).THE tongues Apostle Paul explained here in 1cor14:2 is what NO MAN(see 1cor.14:2b) or tribe in the world(on earth) can understand, unless God divinely reveals the meaning to a man.Don't confuse it with the manifestation of tongues of other human language which is also by the same HolySpirit.

Thank you!

This is what I have tried teach our brothers in the past - Frosbel, shdemidemi, Tgirl, Ijawkid, truthislight and now, benalvino.

They confuse what happened in Acts and teachings of Paul in Corinthians. A careful study reveals Acts is a SIGN TONGUES while Corinthians teaches PRAYING TONGUE.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by dragunov: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lovine: [b]Its Heavenly language and God is the author of it. Our lay minds are so limited to understand the mystries of the kingdom without the spirit of God.
In the book of acts when the disciples where baptized they spoke in diff languagues that they themselves didn't understand but the people in the community heard them speaking in their languagues.
Now, God may decide to send a message to someone in a crowd so he may use someone to relay d info in the person's native dialect while the person speaking the tongues will not or may not understand what he is saying but owner of d message has gotten his message. This has happend to someone I know.
Now speaking in tongues doesn't mean u should read d tongues on d board or repeat after someone, u need to desire this gift with a sincere and contrite heart, it may not come on the first day of ur prayers, God wants to know u really need this. Sometimes, during worship or prayers(general or personal), d spirit of God could just come on u and empower u with the gift and you will just start speaking, its not pretaught.
At other times, a preacher may need to lay his hands(impartation) on u for d power of God to overshaw you.
Its a wonder experience, you just need to have a taste of it.
SHALLOM[/b]

So if it is a heavenly language as you said, what language was spoken in Job 2:1-7 with God, angels and Satan?
Haba! Which kin question be dis?How old are you? Just curious. Phew! I can't believe the way some people can reason. So limited! Haha!
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Samuelswag: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
See u cant understand....it is nt ur responsibility to question whether jesus prayed in tongue.....when u question everything.....u ar showing that u ar wise .....the wisdom of the wise is fool.....because u can read english written in d bible doesnt guarantee that every word is what u understand........i av countless testimony of hw speaking in tongue.....it is God design gift...dnt open ur mouth and criticise.....beware..
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Lovine: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
The initial evidence of the Holy Ghost in the life of a regenerated Christian is found in Gal.5:22-25
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by funshint(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ima Bruno:

SHALLOM
Bro I'm sorry to say this U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a very shallow understanding of what xtainity entails. Do you even know the essence of speaking in tongues? Everything U̶̲̥̅̊'ve been citing since are all stories U̶̲̥̅̊ read from one book or the other. This is what I'll refer to as "second-hand xtainity" Bro d kind of xtainity U̶̲̥̅̊'re practising is very dangerous. Be careful or else U̶̲̥̅̊'ll be swept away by false doctrines just because they appear similar to d truth. Be careful of what U̶̲̥̅̊ read and hear, try spending more time researching on the bible 'cos U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got great potentials. May God help U̶̲̥̅̊!
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank you!

This is what I have tried teach our brothers in the past - Frosbel, shdemidemi, Tgirl, Ijawkid, truthislight and now, benalvino.

They confuse what happened in Acts and teachings of Paul in Corinthians. A careful study reveals Acts is a SIGN TONGUES while Corinthians teaches PRAYING TONGUE.

[size=18pt]question from paul him self[/size]
Now, brothers and sisters, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction? 7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes? 8 Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle? 9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air. 10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning. 11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me. 12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.

This said it all...

4 Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church. 5 I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified

The bold explain it.

If any speak in a tongue, let there be only two or at most three, and each in turn, and let someone interpret. But if there is no one to interpret, let each of them keep silent in church and speak to himself and to God. (1 Cor 14:27-28)

Question is do you have interpreters for those who speak gibberish aka kakayankaya in church?

1 Like

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Samuelswag: See u cant understand....it is nt ur responsibility to question whether jesus prayed in tongue.....when u question everything.....u ar showing that u ar wise .....the wisdom of the wise is fool.....because u can read english written in d bible doesnt guarantee that every word is what u understand........i av countless testimony of hw speaking in tongue.....it is God design gift...dnt open ur mouth and criticise.....beware..

didnt the bible say we should test the spirit? so am doing testing and you are saying i am questioning everything... na wa fo you o

1 John 4:1 ►
New International Version (©2011)
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

[size=18pt]please test spirit o[/size]
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by MEILYN(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pastor Meilyn doesnt know how to speak Latin, have been in Nigeria all my life, and have not heard Latin before, i dont even know a language like Latin exist.
Am A Pastor remember? I went to a country where they speak Latin to preach the Word of God, i got my self an interpreter, if i speak English the interpreter will interpret in Latin, moments later i started speaking Latin,speaking it as if have been speaking it all my life.

Dats an example of speaking in tongues,The Holy Spirit descended on me dat was why i was able to speak Latin .....

Kakamakasalaba gbogbotigbo ogogoro masata la ma ka is not speaking in tongues, Some pastors even use that to consult their demonic powers...

Watch This Movie 40 Days In The Wilderness....U will know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
MEILYN: Pastor Meilyn doesnt know how to speak Latin, have been in Nigeria all my life, and have not heard Latin before, i dont even know a language like Latin exist.
Am A Pastor remember? I went to a country where they speak Latin to preach, i got my self an interpreter, if i speak English the interpreter will interpret in Latin, moments later i started speaking Latin,speaking it as if have been speaking it all my life.

Dats an example of speaking in tongues,The Holy Spirit descended on me dat was why i was able to speak Latin.....

Kakamakasalaba gbogbotigbo ogogoro masata la ma ka is not speaking in tongues, Some pastors even use that to consult their demonic powers...

Watch This Move 40 Days In The Wilderness....U will know what am talking about

help me tell them o.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by specimen23(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
if not, can u interprete these quote frm a popular busness man/pastor who is busy aquiring private jets,establishing,school church members cnt aford, and d church comunity looks like central business districts not house of God like; e.g banks,factories,ATMs,etc and ppl r been brainwashd wit dia fetish gibrish as follows..... Hasabah!!!/6x; tekoteko!!!/10x, askitakepobarara, wabash/5x,eskoblokotosiaisakarosekeroparisia,jakopetradis,esoparadayekaradabobeaskubarubadedesakaradusenioparesaklonabaraaaaa8xpekatesosia eparadasuse/15xyakradogfhj usaba/yabaro........ Error,on keypads in jesus name and ppl r still fools. Anyway d greatest prophet FELA has spoken.
Fela was ur prophet?no wonder!may God help u,but if u continue with dis kinda mindset about spiritual things,u would find out the truth at a time when u cant repent,whether u believe it or not,praying in tongues is neccesary for a believer.,u cant say its not real because u hvnt been filled yet cos of ur ignorance..its like an illiterate saying d force of gravity doesnt exist because he hasnt been to school...when he jumps from a two storey building,his understanding would be enlightened!
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by psalmdave(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
alexleo:

Speaking in tongues is real but not the katatatataatata mayyayayayaayaya sarararararara that you people speak in churches today. Here is the speaking in tongues that the apostles experienced when they received the Holy Ghost in acts 2:7-10 -

7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[b] 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome

Notice that when they spoke in tongues they spoke in other people's languages and each of those people that came to Witness them marveled at how they, which are Galileans are speaking their various languages. Verse 9 and 10 listed the various native languages they spoke. I personally experienced this speaking tongues when I asked the Lord for the Holy Ghost in prayer. When the Holy spirit came on me I heard myself speaking another language. I was shocked and tried to revert to the language I was using to pray but I couldn't. Even uptill now, I experience this each time I go deep in prayer.
The one I see you people speak in your churches today I see it as man made and nonsensical. If you want to know what am saying, go to God in a serious prayer and earnestly ask for the Holy Spirit as experienced by the apostles. By the time you experience it you ll understand that this one you are calling speaking tongues is nonsense. You people even hold speaking in tongue classes in your churches. How can this be? Where in the bible were people taught to speak in tongues? And this is why all of you speak almost the same takakakakakakaka mayayayayayay nonsense.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Goshen360(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
benalvino:

[size=18pt]question from paul him self[/size]
Now, brothers and sisters, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction? 7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes? 8 Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle? 9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air. 10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning. 11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me. 12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.

This said it all...

4 Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church. 5 I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified

The bold explain it.

If any speak in a tongue, let there be only two or at most three, and each in turn, and let someone interpret. But if there is no one to interpret, let each of them keep silent in church and speak to himself and to God. (1 Cor 14:27-28)

Question is do you have interpreters for those who speak gibberish aka kakayankaya in church?

That's the CORRECTION Paul was doing NOT the tongue speaking\praying itself BUT THE ABUSE. Cool down and read that one Corinthians 14 very well sir.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Vicilo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=benalvino]
Why will God want you to speak santayakana when he understand English
and igbo... Why does God want you to speak language you dont know and
can't even tell the words that comes put from your mouth.
U people shuld stop responding 2 dis unbeliva . Mr man u need d holy spirit in ur lif 2 understand d mysthry in d word of God . he argues base on laymans understanding .
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by dragunov: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
funshint:
Bro I'm sorry to say this U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a very shallow understanding of what xtainity entails. Do you even know the essence of speaking in tongues? Everything U̶̲̥̅̊'ve been citing since are all stories U̶̲̥̅̊ read from one book or the other. This is what I'll refer to as "second-hand xtainity" Bro d kind of xtainity U̶̲̥̅̊'re practising is very dangerous. Be careful or else U̶̲̥̅̊'ll be swept away by false doctrines just because they appear similar to d truth. Be careful of what U̶̲̥̅̊ read and hear, try spending more time researching on the bible 'cos U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got great potentials. May God help U̶̲̥̅̊!
Bro I think you need that prayer yourself more than anybody. Indeed You are really funSHIT.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

That's the CORRECTION Paul was doing NOT the tongue speaking\praying itself BUT THE ABUSE. Cool down and read that one Corinthians 14 very well sir.

quote and explain the verse in corin 14... make sure you get to verse 15... and tell me why paul says someone who prophesy is greater than someone who speak in tongues except someone interprets... please do it... why did he prefer Gift of prophesying to speaking in tongues... and tell me if the speaking in tongues there was praying to the Church to edify the church lol or addressing the church to edify the church..
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by funshint(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
benalvino:

didnt the bible say we should test the spirit? so am doing testing and you are saying i am questioning everything... na wa fo you o

1 John 4:1 ►
New International Version (©2011)
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

[size=18pt]please test spirit o[/size]

I really don't see any cause for argument 'cos I think the OP has been grossly misunderstood. The OP never said speaking in tongues is not good. What he's just trying to elicit is that speaking in tongues must be as a result of the influence of the holyspirit whether it is an earthly or heavenly language that no man understand. But it only becomes wrong when we deliberately do it just to impress others that we are truly "spirit-filled". Gosh I don't know why pple are not just getting this simple fact. Hv we become so "spiritual" that we can't understand simple things again?! What is wrong with Nigerian xtainity? So many pple prove to know a lot yet they know nothing! God pls tk control and help us to easily decipher your words. Not just leaning on our own understanding but from the inspiration that comes from U̶̲̥̅̊ oh lord. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Vicilo][/quote]

Really am an unbeliever? because of i dont believe in satanclara santaya?
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by zionsdaughter: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
when fools speak...................
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by MostHigh: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
thorpido: ^^^ I have read the whole chapter and i understand it very well.I want you to show me where in that whole chapter where speaking in tongues is gibberish as you say.

But gibberish is what they speak within the professed earthly churches.

Free for all kina ting.

If he comes in and sees you like that will he not think you were all crazy?
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by MEILYN(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
zionsdaughter: when fools speak...................
fools speak gibberish
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by funshint(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
dragunov: Bro I think you need that prayer yourself more than anybody. Indeed You are really funSHIT.
If dis' wat I'll get from dis xtain thread; then it's time to exit it 'cos it's gradually becoming satanic. Why d insult when I was only admonishing a brother?! *runs from thread
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by MEILYN(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
most ppl can speak 20 Languages,is dat not speaking in tongues? Jst asking
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
MEILYN: most ppl can speak 20 Languages,is dat not speaking in tongues? Jst asking

in is oooo... the speak 20 tongues
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by MEILYN(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
1 )Word o f Wisdom

2 ) Wo r d o f K n ow l e d g e
3 ) F a i t h
4 ) G i f t s o f H e a l i n g
5 ) Wo r k i n g o f M i r a c l e s
6 ) P r o p h e c y
7 ) D i s c e r n i n g o f S p i r i t s
8 ) D i v e r s ( o r d i f f e r e n t ) k i n d s o f T o n g u e s
9 ) I n t e r p r e t a t i o n o f ( d i f f e r e n t ) T o n g u e s

1 Like

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by Lovine: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Speaking in tongues are known languages spoken by some people but NEVER a heavenly language which Satan don't understand as many claim. Satan speaks the language of spirit because he is a spirit. There is no language that Satan don't speak or understand, even sometimes Satan understand the thoughts of man how much more the languages. There is a gift of tongues as Bible correctly said, and also baptism of the Holy Spirit which every true believer received when he was truly born again. Not like coming out at the crusade ground or repeating after the preacher's prayer but a sincere acceptance of ones helplessness without Jesus. Read Eph.1: 12-14. Without this seal no matter what you speak you speak of your self, or demons speak through you. The devil counterfeited the things of God and distribute them to look like they are of God. The only way you will know is BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM. The experience in the Acts of the Apostle was also a known language because they hear each other speaking their languages which they did not learn. True speaking in tongue is not a spiritual or heavenly language but a known language but unknown to the speaker but can be translated by another. We should not be deceived by the devil that want us to speak in tongues of deceit and hatred while we still live in disobedience to God's law. Many live in a grievous sin but still speak in tongues in a slight provocation, even try to curse his enemies with it, while Jesus said to pray for your enemy. You who now speak in languages or unknown tongues you claim came from God to you, DO YOU LOVE OTHER CHURCH MEMBERS? CAN YOU HELP OTHERS WHO ARE NOT OF THE SAME FAITH WITH YOU? DO YOU PUT JESUS FIRST IN ALL YOU DO? CAN YOU LIVE ABOVE SIN AND BACKBITING? ONLY JESUS IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY CAN GIVE SUCH VICTORY NOT FAKE SPEAKING IN TONGUES THAT CANNOT CAST OUT YOUR ORDINARY FEAR HOW MUCH MORE CAST OUT DEMON OF LUST WHICH IS TORMENTING YOU. SOME ON TOP OF SIN SPEAKS, all these are familiar spirits that speak through you. When Jesus has taken whole of you He will give you a new language of LOVE, FAITHFULNESS (some who still speak in tongues are very dubious in business)AND GENUINE LOVE FOR GOD AND MAN. Stop deceiving yourself, what you speak does not rime with your character, so it is demonic. When you don't know who is speaking through you. How many of you claim to speak the true tongue can identify the voice of the Holy Spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by akymme(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
farells: ˙pǝʇou do@

¡ɥoo ǝɯ ǝɹıdsuı ʎǝp buos sıp˙doʇ p @‾ɐbo‾snsǝظ ʎɹɹǝʇ uıʎɐןd

*ǝɔıoʌ sǝʞɐɹp uı*

˙ɔ2ɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɯoɔǝq oʇ ɯoʇʇoq ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ǝɯ buıbuıɹq ɹoɟ pob ʞuɐɥʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ı 'ןןɐ ɟo ʇsɹıɟ

this guy is writing in tongues sha
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by stanbiggi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
The efficacy in speaking in tongues is unestimable,don't talk against what you don't know about. You may sight references and interpret it cannally to suit ur unbelieve,remember the letter killeth. Taste if speaking in tongues is real before spreading your venom.

How can you test it? Confess your sin by accepting God to your heart and see a believing christian to show you how to condition ur heart to responding to the spirit
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by ladyflavour(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:
Who re u to judge who is a false prophet or teacher. Wen sometin isn't really clear to u, instead of conderming it pls ask so u'll be cleared.

Kenneth Hagin is a false teacher and false prophet.

We should refer to the bible to resolve any issues we have and not MEN who in many cases teach contrary to Christ.
Re: Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) by benalvino(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=28pt]to test your pastor... after he finished praying santanaka ask him if he has the gift of the tongue.. he will say yes! then tell him to speak swahilli and see what happens[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.