Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Husband In Nite Clubs/discos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos (12535 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 5:13am On May 28, 2008
Habit or once in a blue moon, I don't give a damn.  We are not Siamese twins! kiss After doing all his "chores", whatever he decides to do with his free time is his gaddem business. He does not have to have my company if he does not need it.

Every marriage needs space to grow! kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by nkc(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2008
poster

no its not right
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Jeovy(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2008
Its plain wrong.Can someone wake me up when u guys are through uuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggugggggggggggu
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by bunmii(f): 6:26am On May 28, 2008
no it is wrong very wrong, to be honest with you a man in a very healthy relationship won't even think of going to some stupid club to have fun
i don't even think i can accept that ,------ me the wife at home while some skinny legged hoe rub her butt all ova my husband.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by thundathug(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2008
This is exactly why I no go marry till I reach 45.Men don't like taking their spouse[wife]to nite clubs.Una too dey worry.End of discussion. cool
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by acidrop(f): 7:47am On May 28, 2008
Keep deceiving yourself dia. . . .

no my dear, its u who is been decieved
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by thundathug(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2008
I admit its wrong but it happens.Tell me how many men that would take their wife out to a nite club with them though??
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2008
4Her:

this coming from madam TOH, TheifOfHeart, D-realoaded, Dance-Reloaded, TOH2, TOH3, TOH4, TOH Part II shocked

i think in DR's next incarnation she should use the handle mandy. . . grin. was watching grim adventures and realized they have a lot in common grin

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by acidrop(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2008
thundathug:

I admit its wrong but it happens.Tell me how many men that would take their wife out to a night club with them though??

wats wrong with that, i mean newly weds can soooooooo do that as part of their honey mooon, but if u old u dont even need 2 go clubbing anymore
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by thundathug(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2008
@acid drop
U never hear say papa was a rolling stone.Some people R like that, I guess it depends on the couple.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by acidrop(f): 8:08am On May 28, 2008
no way it is not necesarry to go clubbing when u 50 and above, its not even good for ur health sef
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Pennywise(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2008
@Thread
What the Bleep. If you remove all the husbands there will be no club anywhere! Acidrop nice photograph you have on today.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by maree7(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2008
@ topic
no

@ acid
wow, Hey gurl u online
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by acidrop(f): 8:50am On May 28, 2008
mareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. shit where d hell u been?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by ima1(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2008
This is like threading on a tiny line because you don't want to come out as being the jealous wife, but then again you don't want to give him the opportunity to cheat on you. i remember a few days before my wedding, my husband was hanging out with his friend he hadn't seen for like 15 years, and they went to clubs in naija, without me asking my husband told me what happened. but then i went out with him and his friend to different clubs, and it was fun to see him having some fun. lol all those naija women were trying to rub up on him, but he wouldn't let them (prolly because i was there) but there is one thing i made clear to him. if you cheat our marriage is done-over-no more. so do whatever you wanna do but know your limits.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Amax(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2008
is wrong
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by CHOCHORI(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2008
Hi Guys,
Please don't kill the girl for asking a question. I believe that people are entitled to their own views anytime as well as changing when they like cos the only constant thing in life is change.
Coming to the question- Husband in Nite Clubs/discos.
I don't see any problem with that. If your husband is a cheater he will cheat whether night club or not. There are loads of places to get attentions from- work place, internet ,shops etc. Even in the church activities.
For me it doesn't bother me one bit what my wife does cos I so much believe in her. Trust is the only engine that runs a relationship and when I mean trust I mean trust in all things cos there's a saying that - if you want to have a friend, you should close one eye and to keep it you should close both eyes.

If your only reason for following your husband to clubs is to stop girls then you will be in for a shocker cos most girls will come him even before your very before cos you are sort of making him a target. Some girls like married men and you might bring out your husband and make him a target if you act as his body guard in the club.
As I said ealier on, everyone is entitled to their views, this is my view and please don't attack me personally if I didn't agree with yours. Repect and One Love.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Pennywise(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2008
@chochori

Dont worry about being attacked. You have expressed a majority opinion here.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by CHOCHORI(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2008
@ Pennywise
Respect Brother.
Thanks.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Pennywise(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2008
Respect.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 10:40am On May 28, 2008
CHOCHORI:

Hi Guys,
Please don't kill the girl for asking a question. I believe that people are entitled to their own views anytime as well as changing when they like because the only constant thing in life is change.
Coming to the question- Husband in Nite Clubs/discos.
I don't see any problem with that.

[size=15pt]If your husband is a cheater he will cheat whether night club or not.[/size]

There are loads of places to get attentions from- work place, internet ,shops etc. Even in the church activities.
For me it doesn't bother me one bit what my wife does because I so much believe in her.

Trust is the only engine that runs a relationship and when I mean trust I mean trust in all things because there's a saying that -

[size=15pt]if you want to have a friend, you should close one eye and to keep it you should close both eyes.[/size]

If your only reason for following your husband to clubs is to stop girls then you will be in for a shocker because most girls will come him even before your very before because you are sort of making him a target.

Some girls like married men and you might bring out your husband and make him a target if you act as his body guard in the club.
As I said ealier on, everyone is entitled to their views, this is my view and please don't attack me personally if I didn't agree with yours. Repect and One Love.

[size=15pt]Preach Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Preach it Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh![/size]

The truth is that most of these girls are too busy playing with small boys! If they have  men at home that are capable of "tearing" their stiff, unlubricated pussies on a daily basis, they will only be too glad to let those men go to the clubs once in while unaccompanied.  Please you girls should go and get  you some "McDaddies"!

@Leilah
toto never begin pain you for inside that marriage yet? cheesy  No wonder you are too busy worrying yourself for nothing.  If you have a man that does his job well, you will not be worried whether he came back at 4AM or not.  Infact, you will be begging God for him to be missing from home for like 2-5days so you can recover from his sexual escapades. Like I always beg God that mine should just vanish for a while.

he he he he he he!  Which kain Nigerian man you marry sef? grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2008
Nigeria1.:

Check out new satellite picture of Nigeria , all the cities the 2006 census figure was a fraud.

http://.com

Check katsina city, Maiduguri and others

E be like say u don miss road mumu grin

What fucking relevance does ur post has to do with this thread

Remove it now you u SPAMMER! grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2008
Xiomarra:

[size=15pt]Preach Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Preach it Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh![/size]

The truth is that most of these girls are too busy playing with small boys! If they have  men at home that are capable of "tearing" their stiff, unlubricated pussies on a daily basis, they will only be too glad to let those men go to the clubs once in while unaccompanied.  Please you girls should go and get  you some "McDaddies"!

@Leilah
toto never begin pain you for inside that marriage yet? cheesy  No wonder you are too busy worrying yourself for nothing.  If you have a man that does his job well, you will not be worried whether he came back at 4AM or not.  Infact, you will be begging God for him to be missing from home for like 2-5days so you can recover from his sexual escapades. Like I always beg God that mine should just vanish for a while.

he he he he he he!  Which kain Nigerian man you marry sef? grin

LMAO

Xio u too much, m loving the use of expletives! grin

But i thought she said her husband was IRISH WITH A TOASTED SKIN LIKE BAILEYS?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by ololade34(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2008
I won't allow it and i won't do the same either
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Hazeleyed(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2008
Xiomarra:

The truth is that most of these girls are too busy playing with small boys! If they have men at home that are capable of "tearing" their stiff, unlubricated pussies on a daily basis, they will only be too glad to let those men go to the clubs once in while unaccompanied. Please you girls should go and get you some "McDaddies"!

@Leilah
toto never begin pain you for inside that marriage yet? cheesy No wonder you are too busy worrying yourself for nothing. If you have a man that does his job well, you will not be worried whether he came back at 4AM or not. Infact, you will be begging God for him to be missing from home for like 2-5days so you can recover from his sexual escapades. Like I always beg God that mine should just vanish for a while.

he he he he he he! Which kain Nigerian man you marry sef? grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, madame almondjoy aka militia, no let them sack me for here ooo,
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Jamco45: 1:02pm On May 28, 2008
I am married. I go out with my wife sometimes and I also go out with the boys most times. She also goes out with the girls when she wants to. There is nothing wrong with understanding each other and giving yourself space. You are with your partner most times at home sometimes you just need a little space. I suppose most people here are single hence their view. I have never been tempted while out. I am very free with my wife and confident enough to tell her where I am and leave my phone on. Not that she doesn't care but she will not call to disturb me on a night out and I won't disturb her either, the only time she will call is if I am not home when I say I would be. If you do your job well as a man infact she will beg you to go out sometimes.

If you don't give you husband or boyfriend the freedom guess what will happen? Honey I am working late, honey I have a corporate meeting late at night, honey we have to close that deal with our clients how ever long it takes, honey I can't pick up your phone calls I will be in a meeting all day, honey I am going away for a day or two for a business conference.

If this happens what will you do? Will you get paranoid and accuse your husband of lying or will you be a nuisance to yourself and start checking up on him at work or will you simply divorce your husband.

The trust my wife has in me is enough to keep me fired up and faithful and also I have the most beautiful woman in the world with a fantastic behaviour and for me I don't think I can jeopardise that or meet anyone better.

If you decide not to allow him and he still goes out, what will you do? Nag? Divorce (how many husband can you divorce) what will you do. The only time you need to get worried is if your husband stop doing his homely duties and go out a lot without telling you and generally starts disrespecting you.

So please you guys should CHILLAX and enjoy your union with your partner.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by mishooo(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2008
Xiomarra:

@Leilah
toto never begin pain you for inside that marriage yet? cheesy No wonder you are too busy worrying yourself for nothing. If you have a man that does his job well, you will not be worried whether he came back at 4AM or not. Infact, you will be begging God for him to be missing from home for like 2-5days so you can recover from his sexual escapades. Like I always beg God that mine should just vanish for a while.

he he he he he he! Which kain Nigerian man you marry sef? grin

I agree with AJ on this. its soooo true !!! wink wink wink wink
was thinking of how ladies cheat us because they most times complain of this pain and that pain as if its easy for a man to hold body.
LLLOOOLLL !!!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Spermdrops(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2008
he he he he he he.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I say I am the one that asks him most of the time, Errrrrrrrrrr honey where you wan go tonight.  He will say "you dey pursue me comot for house"? grin I go say nooooooooooooooooooooo. Not at all. How can? cheesy I just wan give you space. Na me dey beg am to comot for house because I no what the alternatives are and I am not ready for that kind of entertainment at all.

Jamco45:

I am married. I go out with my wife sometimes and I also go out with the boys most times. She also goes out with the girls when she wants to.

[size=15pt]There is nothing wrong with understanding each other and giving yourself space. You are with your partner most times at home sometimes you just need a little space.[/size]

I suppose most people here are single hence their view.

I have never been tempted while out. I am very free with my wife and confident enough to tell her where I am and leave my phone on.

Not that she doesn't care but she will not call to disturb me on a night out and I won't disturb her either, the only time she will call is if I am not home when I say I would be.

[size=15pt]If you do your job well as a man infact she will beg you to go out sometimes.[/size]

If you don't give you husband or boyfriend the freedom guess what will happen? Honey I am working late, honey I have a corporate meeting late at night, honey we have to close that deal with our clients how ever long it takes, honey I can't pick up your phone calls I will be in a meeting all day, honey I am going away for a day or two for a business conference.

If this happens what will you do? Will you get paranoid and accuse your husband of lying or will you be a nuisance to yourself and start checking up on him at work or will you simply divorce your husband.

[size=15pt]The trust my wife has in me is enough to keep me fired up and faithful and also I have the most beautiful woman in the world with a fantastic behaviour and for me I don't think I can jeopardise that or meet anyone better.[/size]

If you decide not to allow him and he still goes out, what will you do? Nag? Divorce (how many husband can you divorce) what will you do.

[size=15pt]The only time you need to get worried is if your husband stop doing his homely duties and go out a lot without telling you and generally starts disrespecting you.[/size]

So please you guys should CHILLAX and enjoy your union with your partner.

@Leilah

Are you there? cheesy Please read this if you find mine a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrle on the "crude" side! grin

Excellent! Now, these are words of experience.  You can never be tempted when you have security and fulfullment in your home.

Don't mind all these novices.  Notice that the single ones are making the most noise.  The ones that do not even have boyfriends not to talk of ask husband where im dey go.

Long hisssssssssssssssssss!  I say make una enter for inside thia first before una begin make mouth like "olobo-thank-you-ma"!

Most of you are going to remain single for a very long time.  Una no sabi play ball at all! I am sorry for most of you! Nothing wrong with being single so don't get me wrong.  Let me just say all you are going to have are a bunch of failed YIM romances as some of you have already demonstrated on Nairaland.  You disappear for a while and come back here when you have failed to seal the deal past between the sheets.

I am sorry I say!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by funkybaby(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2008
@topic

Nope. Once we get married, I will not allow my husband go to night clubs. We would rather attend church night vigils. smiley grin

Clubbing is a bad habit that young brides allow their husbands get used to only for them to start regretting later.

If he is in the mood to party, he should invite his friends over to our home, we'll get a DJ and he can party and get high on booze or whatever he decides under my watchful eyes.

A close friend of mine narrated what she has been going through in the hands of her husband. The guy had always been a night club freak right from their courtship days. She allowed him carry on after they got married about 3years ago forgetting that some habits must be stopped by a responsible family man with two kids. Now, her man goes clubbing every weekend, he does not even bother informing her that he is not coming home to spend the night neither does he call to ask after the kids. She spends her days cracking her head and looking for telltale signs on if her husband is cheating on her or not.

Me thinks if she had read him the riot act as soon as they got married, she would not be going through the headaches she is facing right now.

Besides, with the high number of married men (wearing their wedding bands) frequenting night clubs these days and the way their eyes keep roving at young girls and also making passes at them, there is NO freaking way i will allow my man visit night clubs once we get married.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Spermdrops(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2008
I say enter there first then come back and post your experiences on Nairaland. Till then all you can do is dream and boast or beat your chest.  You wan to tie a man at home, with that one pussy when don turn to stone abi na dry coconut without water inside? cheesy You better have some top notch blackmail and whitemail secrets to keep him chained to your ankle or make sure the "juju" never touches urine.

Is there any time a man's eyes will not rove at young girls?  Abi when you plan to get married, did it not start with several pairs of roving eyes? In Nigeria for that matter?

I dey laff!

When you get inside, then you will know who calls the shorts on certain matters and there is not a damn thing you can do about it but fast and pray! kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Spermdrops(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2008
Infact let us take this a step further.

You are married and the man just wants to go clubbing without you and does not even come home to you for days.

[size=15pt]WHAT THE HELL WILL MOST OF YOU SINGLE AND STILL SEARCHING FREE TO JINGLE AND MINGLE LADIES DO?[/size]

Kill him?
Poison him?
Divorce him?
Castrate him?

You will soon find out that your powers are limited once you say "I DO"! Go and mark it down I say. Make una siddon for hia dey make noise.

I say you can't fit to do nothing but rant and rave and then have strokes and die off the face to the earth.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by funkybaby(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2008
Spermdrops:

Infact let us take this a step further.

You are married and the man just wants to go clubbing without you and does not even come home to you for days.

[size=15pt]WHAT THE HELL WILL MOST OF YOU SINGLE AND STILL SEARCHING FREE TO JINGLE AND MINGLE LADIES DO?[/size]

Kill him?
Poison him?
Divorce him?
Castrate him?

You will soon find out that your powers are limited once you say "I DO"! Go and mark it down I say. Make una siddon for hia dey make noise.

I say you can't fit to do nothing but rant and rave and then have strokes and die off the face to the earth.

Lmao! I will do all four and even worse.

Seriously, he can't try it. Nah, i married a gentleman not a dog.

He calls me to say, ''Funke love, i wont be coming home this weekend, i am going clubbing''. Nah. He dare not. He can't try it. Nahhhh, he can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger / How Do You Treat Your Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.