Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Husband In Nite Clubs/discos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos (12532 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 7:37am On May 29, 2008
I wonder why all the attack on Leilah.

Some people can be so irritating sha.  Instead of concentrating on the topic, they just go off track. 

Highly irritating.

Some just go around from thread to thread with their off topic posts and rubbish!

This thread is so trashed and thanks to the usual suspects! When certain people appear on a thread. . .you know it is definitely time to take the back door!

Please you guys should post your opinions of the topic and keep your rubbish outside. If you have a bone to pick with another poster. . . just open a thread and discuss it there.

Gosh! angry

GOODBYE THREAD! kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Emad(f): 8:56am On May 29, 2008
i think it is oK if he behaves himself, but it would be usually better to go there with his wife
if not, if he is there ALONE he shd behave himself
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by shylladear(f): 9:25am On May 29, 2008
its not realy a bad idea to allow your husband go to a night club alone u can allow him go alone if you trust him but if u dont then you can aswell go with him or convince him not to go. pls i would like to post a topic, but i dont know how to go about it can somebody help me out? Thanks. wink
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Jamco45: 9:55am On May 29, 2008
shylladear:

its not realy a bad idea to allow your husband go to a night club alone u can allow him go alone if you trust him but if u don't then you can aswell go with him or convince him not to go. please i would like to post a topic, but i don't know how to go about it can somebody help me out? Thanks. wink

To post a thread. 1) Go to the home page 2) Click on the section you wish to post your topic e.g Politics, Business, Jobs etc. 3) Once you are in the section on the right hand side click on NEW TOPIC. 4) Write your post in the space provided and in the SUBJECT line below put your Subject title (Something catchy that will make people click into your thread)
5) Once you are done just clcik on the reply botton to post.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2008
lmao @replies cheesy
@Topic,Space is needed for every marriage/relationship to grow.There are times i,as a woman wud want to hang out with my galfriends,so wud my man too,no big deal.Haba,is marriage a jail or what?it dont necessarily have to be a nightclub tho but one thing is clear,once in a while . . .a man might want to hang out alone or with friends,it wont change who he is,a cheat is a cheat,if you like oooh keep him under lock and key or mount survellience on him, . wasted efforts and time,methinks.i think people that even fret over what and where there guy goes to or does are simply insecured in the affair undecided If you know your place in every relationship,i mean,if you know where you belong and stand,you wud fear no foe or friend cheesy nothing shakes you cos you are 100% SURE that your man is coming back home to you the same way he left.
@leilah,its not a cultural thingy.it cuts across tribes and races.its just a men thing !
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by chisimdi(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2008
ifyalways:

lmao @replies cheesy
@Topic,Space is needed for every marriage/relationship to grow.There are times i,as a woman would want to hang out with my galfriends,so would my man too,no big deal.Haba,is marriage a jail or what?it don't necessarily have to be a nightclub tho but one thing is clear,once in a while . . .a man might want to hang out alone or with friends,it wont change who he is,a cheat is a cheat,if you like oooh keep him under lock and key or mount survellience on him, . wasted efforts and time,methinks.i think people that even fret over what and where there guy goes to or does are simply insecured in the affair undecided If you know your place in every relationship,i mean,if you know where you belong and stand,you would fear no foe or friend cheesy nothing shakes you because you are 100% SURE that your man is coming back home to you the same way he left.
@leilah,its not a cultural thingy.it cuts across tribes and races.its just a men thing !
@ifyalways nnam gozie gi.udo diri gi na ndi ulo gi.Lol smiley
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On May 29, 2008
chisimdi:

@ifyalways nnam gozie gi.udo diri gi na ndi ulo gi.Lol smiley
same to you  kiss let the man go out jare,it even makes them appreciate you more.lol.u know,ogori luo di abuo,o mata nke ka nma  wink Let him go,see,compare,contrast and make notes cheesy.life is sooo good to waste being a watch dog to another fellow.be free with life,life would flow freely with ya  kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Sarin(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2008
How you started is always an important factor in a marriage.
Well, if we started from club house then i shud be prepared for a club marriage; from Bar, bar marriage; at a party, party marriage etc.
But all boils down to how you met, started the relationship, relate, plan your lives before and after marriage.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Sarin(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2008
Culture and tradition has nothing to do with individualism wink
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2008
Foolish question, AJ.

Osisi already gave examples of the reasons WHY some of us are sick of Leilah's rubbish. I was the first person to defend her before but now I know the girl is a bloody fraud. Everything twisted is chalked up to "Nigerian culture". These so called "attacks" arent random, her bullshit isnt new around here so enough with the sob stories of trying to make it seem like she's some victim of the "evil NL crew"

You live in the states just like I do. Unless you are in denial. You and I both know Irish men are one of the most barbaric beings alive esp when it comes to family life. Cheating wife beating drunkards. Is that THEIR culture?
Instead of her to accept the fact that she's married to a monster, the delusional chic would rather believe all Nigerians are like her wretched husband who is obviously using her for papers.

Lmao @ the other angry people.

The same people yelling at me are the same guys that complain that Naija girls never defend them,. all we do is bash them blaah blah, yet look at me taking pity on them o and see the thanks I get. Rofl grin
Abi it's cos Leilah is whiote so it's ok for her to imply that you guys are animals. Ok ooooo. Foreign Worshippers cheesy
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tai2(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2008
walks in to see if anything useful is going on, looks around and concludes that people on this thread are jobless and have nothing better to do, hisses and strolls out
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tRoOE(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2008
Rofl 

osisi, the girl has been looking for me to fight with her. I've told her already months back that "fighting" with her is so last year and it wont be happenining anymore.  One min she plays cool (Fashion thread), next min she's nasty (this thread and others), I no get time for such bipolar nonsense.

I've made it clear that any negative garbage from her end towards me or through her pals to me will not be acknowledged. So please leave her. Let her continue to look for reasons to try to get my attention especially in issues that have nothing to do with her. Most people know that my "outburst" towards Leilah wasnt just random. Anyway I only hope her "born again-ism" gives her peace. 

If you got something to say to me let it out now or forever hold you mouth, address me instead of directing your respond to osis.
ROTFLMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy @bipolar, is that the disease you were diagnose with
lard have mercy shocked shocked shocked I craving an attention from you, Who are you again undecided, gosh babe stop. I no see better person na you i go dey look for!!!chei what an isult

[b]@4HER[/b]First of all, why don’t you post something reasonable towards the topic instead of poke nosing in someone else affair and  mind your business because my comment was personally not directed to you or are you TOH, or when did she appoint you as her PR
Lmfao fight with who? You or TOH, or na both, girl get a life, I got no time for cyber war, I deal with real life issues/people.

Anyway am done with this thread grin grin grin, this is what happens when you stay to long on a thread

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2008
war go soon start here make I stick to this thread, Madam more bottle of tombo with nkwobi please.
It has been a boring thread since.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 3:03pm On May 29, 2008
TOH:

Foolish question, AJ.

Osisi already gave examples of the reasons WHY some of us are sick of Leilah's rubbish. I was the first person to defend her before but now I know the girl is a bloody fraud. Everything twisted is chalked up to "Nigerian culture". These so called "attacks" arent random, her bullshit isnt new around here so enough with the sob stories of trying to make it seem like she's some victim of the "evil Nairaland crew"

You live in the states just like I do. Unless you are in denial. You and I both know Irish men are one of the most barbaric beings alive esp when it comes to family life. Cheating wife beating drunkards. Is that THEIR culture?
Instead of her to accept the fact that she's married to a monster, the delusional chic would rather believe all Nigerians are like her wretched husband who is obviously using her for papers.

The same people yelling at me are the same guys that complain that Naija girls never defend them,. all we do is bash them blaah blah, yet look at me taking pity on them o and see the thanks I get. Rofl grin
Abi it's because Leilah is whiote so it's ok for her to imply that you guys are animals. Ok ooooo. Foreign Worshippers cheesy

You don't even need to explain anything. Anyone who has been on nairaland for longer than a year knows Leilah and her problems.
Even our very own Almond gave her some pretty strong advice in those threads.
It is surprising that she tells us she can't take it if her husband were to go discoing when it's obvious she takes a whole lot more.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 3:06pm On May 29, 2008
oziomatv:

war go soon start here make I stick to this thread, Madam more bottle of tombo with nkwobi please.
It has been a boring thread since.

Bia ozii I hope you're not leaving madam Ozioma and going to your nkwobi joints.
That's the topic here.
All you men sef.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2008
sheniqua:

Bia ozii I hope you're not leaving madam Ozioma and going to your nkwobi joints.
That's the topic here.
All you men sef.
Adanne you know nwafor igbo adighi like that.
I put her first even if I come to nairaland to joke it all end up here just to ease myself from stress work is giving.

Nne otego nnusoro olu gi ana eme kwa?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 3:37pm On May 29, 2008
my brother I dey.
Please keep up the good work.
madam needs to know she's your one and only.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Uche2nna(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2008
sheniqua:

It is surprising that she tells us she can't take it if her husband were to go discoing when it's obvious she takes a whole lot more.

And then she comes out to make everything look like a Nigerian thing. I wonder how a white man would feel if I ask him if pedophilic tendencies is part of thier culture?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Builder: 3:42pm On May 29, 2008
Wow, TOH with all ur rubbish  and insult  wey u dey type, i no sabi say na so u ugly reach , i guess its true that beautiul people type beautiful things, ugly people, well they just type shitty things.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2008
Builder:

Wow, TOH with all your rubbish and insult wey u dey type, i no sabi say na so u ugly reach , i guess its true that beautiul people type beautiful things, ugly people, well they just type shitty things.

Bros take it easy now
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dopat10(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2008
God forbid it Leilah. Clubs are no places for married guys, no way.
Any married guy who still goes clubbing is seen as not been ready to settle down
I tried clubbing once to be sure its no big deal, but bet me girl, its really a big deal
Lots of dirty stuffs goes on down there. Tell ur friend to stop praying and start stepping
out with him cos he's cheating
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2008
dopat10:

Any married guy who still goes clubbing is seen as not been ready to settle down
I tried clubbing once to be sure its no big deal, but bet me girl, its really a big deal
Lots of dirty stuffs goes on down there. Tell your friend to stop praying and start stepping
out with him because he's cheating

What kind of clubs do u go to?

Clubs get levels my dear, u neva hit better one, u go halla!!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2008
Hehehehe.  cheesy They have come again  grin

as for you builder, stop being frustrated cos I ignored your lame emails. sho ti gbo? cool

You don't even need to explain anything. Anyone who has been on nairaland for longer than a year knows Leilah and her problems.

Exactly  wink
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tyna1(f): 5:12pm On May 29, 2008
dopat10:

Lots of dirty stuffs goes on down there. Tell your friend to stop praying and start stepping
out with him because he's cheating
LOL!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by amberella: 1:20am On May 30, 2008
My husband is Nigerian. I am North American. My husband goes clubbing with the guys on occasion. I also go clubbing with the girls on occasion. In fact, I encourage him to go, drink a bit and enjoy himself. I trust him. I like it when he comes home tipsy and gives me a private strip show and I laugh hysterically at him and he tells me the stories from the night - drama and funny things his friends do. It's all good.

If you trust the guy, there's no problem. If you think he might be behaving inappropriately, then there is a problem. But that says more about who he is as a person than the places he frequents.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Leilah(f): 2:38am On May 30, 2008
Well ya see I started u p this thread (believe it or not) to help someone else in this predicament and this person is Nigerian and I was tryin to obtain an insight into same. Now, all my past is being brought up so what? is it answerinthe oroginal post. *Note, I am not seeking a chronology of events in my own life I am actually

1. trying to gain opinions
2. trying to help someone

Does that mean I am a bad person?

back to the original post please,
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Builder: 8:54am On May 30, 2008
LOL. TOH keep daydreaming. ur ugliness is really disturbing you, keep to the subject at hand, im out.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 11:20am On May 30, 2008

TOH (f)

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos
« #138 on: Yesterday at 02:23:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foolish question, AJ.

Osisi already gave examples of the reasons WHY some of us are sick of Leilah's rubbish. I was the first person to defend her before but now I know the girl is a bloody fraud. Everything twisted is chalked up to "Nigerian culture". These so called "attacks" arent random, her bullshit isnt new around here so enough with the sob stories of trying to make it seem like she's some victim of the "evil Nairaland crew"

The same people yelling at me are the same guys that complain that Naija girls never defend them,. all we do is bash them blaah blah, yet look at me taking pity on them o and see the thanks I get. Rofl 
Abi it's because Leilah is whiote so it's ok for her to imply that you guys are animals. Ok ooooo. Foreign Worshippers

We are talking about Nigerian men and clubbin' and partyin' and you are bringing in Irish men?  Why don't you start a new thread? undecided I can't believe what I am reading from you here. Even if she is a fraud according to you. . . so are most Nairalanders. . . no big deal. It is all entertainment.

sheniqua:

This is a new thread and whatever happened on other threads has no bearing on this one.  Leilah came to ask a question and all you can do is answer.  She did not ask a stupid question like most imbecilic Nairaland 1-post opening liners do.  What she observed in this case is a legitimate observation to the Nigerian culture and Nigerian men. . . like it or not. If I have advice for Leilah, I will advice her. . . .she is not the one with the problem here this time mind you.  She only voiced/wrote of her observations!

Especially if you have an Itsekiri or a Lagos marriage! It is the norm!

Na me talk am! cool

Leilah. . . please your observations are very correct.  It is the norm for most Nigerian men to get out of the house without their wives. . . most do not even live with their with their wives and kids after the first 2 years of marriage.  Always on one business trip or another.  Living in hotel rooms for the most part. How do you think most ended up as polygamists? grin

Please post your topics my dear. . . I really enjoy them.  The practices in Nigerian society most are too petty to laugh about! No big deal.  It is all about "African Culture"!  Does not bother me one bit!

Leilah. . . do your thing I say. This is Nairaland and it takes all sorts to get by here. Do what you can and can what you cannot! kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by kufreabasi(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2008
this is really abnormal in the real sence.your partner should always be by your side side
eachtime you are on such outing
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by amaechijay: 2:37pm On May 30, 2008
Clubbing is alien to us pls.

Naija guys learnt it from oyibo

lol!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2008
I wont post it here for the world to see Builder, stop worrying wink

AJ, is it that serious. This is the first time you've ever come back after saying "Goodbye Thread". Lolz o ga o. Leilah fans grin

She did not ask a stupid question like most imbecilic Nairaland 1-post opening liners do

Um yes she did. If the topic of the thread stayed as is, there wouldnt be a problem. Problem started when she decided to claim it as a cultural thing. Everything is "Is that Nigerian culture". "My husband forced anal on me, Is that Nigerian culture. My husband beat me up for asking abouty porn is that Nigerian culture" Abegi make I hear word
I know you have no problem with people bashing Nigeria. Good to know, but sometimes some of us actually get bored of it esp when it's by clueless foreigners

What kind of naive woman thinks that men who leave their wives to go off and play "mr single" is a cultural thing. Lats I checked it seems to be a thing alot of men do unfortunately, crosses "cultural barriers". Dudes are bloody greedy. So yea it's kind of a foolish question

The original question (in the topic line) however isnt and that's how she should have kept it. wink
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by A40(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2008
There is nothing wrong in it so long as you aint goin there to cheat on your wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger / How Do You Treat Your Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.