Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,013 members, 7,942,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26897 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I told u to not push ur luck too far undecided undecided

Meaning? undecided
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
dont u chole gals even outside marriage? Dont u lie? Dont u bribe? Dont u steal? Are they not 'darkness'. Gosh; shame on you

i dont chole girls outside marriage
I dont bribe
I dont steal

OK
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
ifeness:

If your god cannot do anything about politicians stealing money in Nigeria,he/it certainly cannot do anything about ppl being gay. They are not hurting your butt hole in any way,are they?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

his true self has been reveal

go back to school and read my post again . fcking protestant

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
So what's d diff? A man screwing a man's anus and a lady doin what they knw best(cuz I knw say women no get "screw driver" lipsrsealed)with a fellow lady?
Plzzzzzz they are d same!am not homophobic cuz I see them as pple who really need God's help and deliverance and I believe that God is watching them so Who are we to judge!
*thou d tot of it is irritating! Back then in fggc *smh*(that is why I always hv a 2nd tot on single boarding schools) thou many were out of kongi grin hardcore ones are stil into it, last 2mnths I met one at a wedin in abj,used to sit behind me in class(well knwn lesbian and looks like a boy but a fine grl) she was wit her gf,a fine chic and they gave me the look of one wasting her time with men(was wit my bf,he and his frnds didn't hesistate to show them that their sight was disgustin and he told me openly that they can't sit on our table). All tru our discussion her eyes were on my boo-bs and waist! :ochineke mee! My fellow woman !I just kept thinking of her as a mental case. undecided undecided
God, I knw u are watching and u knw best pls deliver ur pple! cry
Ibime: None of my brothers can ever be gay. I raised my two lil bros on macho rules of engagement.

Now if ma sister was gay, I would attend. Got nothing against lesbians, only sodomites.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
u all claim not 2 have one in ur family, hahhaahahah, wit d rate at which its increasing.....who den r d relatives of d numerous onse in nigeria? As if dey will tell u dey are.......shw me all ur relatives n i'll point out so many dat r

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EmperorSeal(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will gladly attend with all of my friends and foe in attendance, I will arrange for a very portable and wonderful present too.......Besides, all the peeps bashing gays, tell me if u are better than them in anyway? We have gays everywhere and some are even our best friends in our various work place, most of you guys assume its only those feminine guys that practice it. We have them in our very household and we also have them as our leaders. So come out this hatred and lets share n spread love than hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Hayurdayle(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Am Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by free2ryhme: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: go back to school and read my post again . fcking protestant

I FOLLOW GOD AND HIS CHRIST, NO CHURCH, CERTAINLY NO CHURCH THAT HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF PRACTICING SATANISM!!!

you need some

grin grin grin

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
A time will come when murders and serial killers will be accepted into the society.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Vansnickers: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afro connect: All these queers are spoilt brats,these rich wasted cats are buying the souls of poor males who have no hope for a decent living except to sell their asses to these lost drugged souls-scum at both levels...I wonder what the product will be.get ready for zombies and the total destruction of the human race,for queers are irresponsible,with no aims for life,except to Bleep and get bleeped-they just want to get high Bleep and act aloof.its all disgusting,total waste of life,dat shit drains their brains out,you can tell immediately you are close to one.Me am homophobic,aint about religion its just wrong and look pathetic.lost peeps spiralling out of control.
Am not a religious person,I believe in God and we are disrespecting him a great deal to go against the Natural ways-i know some clowns believe they evolved from nothing or apes...well goodluck.

You are very right! It's more logical to believe that some "magic" man in the Sky blew air into a Sand Sculpture and it formed a Living Being.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Didi8: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will attend. An d wish him safe journey to hell.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by onila(f): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I will go to his/her burial tho grin grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by jossy501: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Classic! cheesy cheesy grin

@ topic, I reject and bind every spirit of homosexualism in my family in Jesus' name.
AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: A time will come when murders and serial killers will be accepted into the society.
that's already the case, how do u call those gays advertising their business here? they rape babies, assault young hetero/straight females and males . they are criminals, and our duty is to get rid of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies Know Your Limit / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.