Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26895 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hell NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

cool

Lool..
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will attend.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
All this gay talk...am tired of it. In the western world now being gay is the new "cool". No wahala, make everybody carry go...on judgement day we will all know wassup. When I look at today's world I appreciate the extent of God's patience but one day na one day...
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAPITAL NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by orgasticdance: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nope. I hate weddings, but i love gays absolutely

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by lexxylalas2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
l can't imagine myself attending the marriage of a gay relative.it is not biblical.BIG NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Deschil: All this gay talk...am tired of it. In the western world now being gay is the new "cool". No wahala, make everybody carry go...on judgement day we will all know wassup. When I look at today's world I appreciate the extent of God's patience but one day na one day...

SEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM.

MODERATORS GAY BANNING MODE ACTIVATED.

THEY WILL SOON START DOING THAT UNKNOWN THING OVER THE NET SOON.

HEHE! PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by asidere(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
why should i attend and see how a man kiss a man or a woman kiss a woman. Gays exist in this country.while i was in school they use to call dem gay or gays. Some of dem have female lovers. guys be careful with any guy that is extremely nice 2 u cos he might be a gay.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol. God forbid bad thing!
Efemena_xy:

Takes one to know one baby.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Ammanda(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
That day he'll cease to be my brother.
Non of my relatives will ever think of such abominable marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
murorun1:
if only am permittd 2 rain insults on u, i would av done so. I can't imagine some1 sayin dis in nigeria haba!!!. Bro wc is ur religion 1st of all?

Can you see how religion has limited you ? Practise what your pastors taught you- love your gay neighbours as yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by armyofone(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will, kiss
I have gay and lesbian friends, will gladly attend their wedding. Gay guys are funny lots (the way they walk is sweet)

I watched "A girl like me the Gwen Araujo story" and I cried like a baby cry

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I looked up your profile FrostyZonn and have seen your response to so many posts. Your s.xual orientation is pretty obvious...repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. I know you'll laugh/insult me/deny but at least Heaven bears me witness that I have cautioned you...
FrostyZonn:

Sez who? Dolphins engage in gay sex for pleasure all the time. It's a common thing with the Chimps. Elephants also do practice the occasional gay sex. So it's not limited to humans alone.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
But you are not a dolphin FrostyZonn so why
FrostyZonn:

Sez who? Dolphins engage in gay sex for pleasure all the time. It's a common thing with the Chimps. Elephants also do practice the occasional gay sex. So it's not limited to humans alone.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Horo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
supervic: if dem go serve enuf food y nt

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha nice one na ur belle u just dey think about
This gay matter nawa something wey even animal no dey do na him yeye human want do may God save us oh

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nooooooioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioiooooooooooooooooooooooioooiioooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Deschil: I looked up your profile FrostyZonn and have seen your response to so many posts. Your sexual orientation is pretty obvious...repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. I know you'll laugh/insult me/deny but at least Heaven bears me witness that I have cautioned you...

Which kingdom of God sef? You need to get good education on loving and appreciating your fellow human before talking about a fairy tale kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is in your heart! With your level of thinking, your kingdom is uncivilised.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by slimyem: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane: All this hediotic pretenders! As if you've not ask your girlfriends or wives to let you insert your pee-pee in their a-hole. Undercover homos! grin
how many times have you given your a-hole up?
Be honest! wink
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
that's an aborminable act, attending is like agreeing or taking side with d act, that makes u an accomplice .may God hav mercy on us.amen

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
armyofone: I will, kiss
I have gay and lesbian friends, will gladly attend their wedding. Gay guys are funny lots (the way they walk is sweet)

I watched "A girl like me the Gwen Araujo story" and I cried like a baby cry

Gays (men), make the best friends, especially if your female.

At the very least, you hubby / boyfriend won't suspect you of cheating if you have a lunch date with your gay best friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
vivianc: Yes, I'm not homophobic.

Me too!
I'd gladly attend with smiles n hugs n gifts. #smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
see them hitting each other
seun beware ooo , a word is enough for the wise...I see u with your agenda, everyday gay threads gay threads, do not sell your soul for few Naija money

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
ifeness:

Which kingdom of God sef? You need to get good education on loving and appreciating your fellow human before talking about a fairy tale kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is in your heart! With your level of thinking, your kingdom is uncivilised.

ifeness:

Can you see how religion has limited you ? Practise what your pastors taught you- love your gay neighbours as yourself!

Forget that one sef.

See, I bet you many of the gay bashing posters here are Anglicans. And yet, the Anglican church boasts of a gay bishop. Now how's that for a religious twist on gay-ism?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane:

so the corruption, poverty and killings etc is a blessing abi?
, every country in the world is corrupt. And do you know how many serial killers and homeless people leave in the Us?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by akin33(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
God anger is upon Sodom and Gomorah because of this sin. Anyone who practice or partake in d doom weding shall God anger kindle. Animal and same sex fucker, go & try God and see.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Are you OK?
Youngzedd:

SEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM.

MODERATORS GAY BANNING MODE ACTIVATED.

THEY WILL SOON START DOING THAT UNKNOWN THING OVER THE NET SOON.

HEHE! PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
there is no such thing as homophobia or being homophobic , for someone to b homophobic gay stuffs have b to morally, culturally and spiritually right and accepted. which is not the case being Gay is wrong , let's learn to call a spade a spade, tomorrow we will see things like pedophilia pride, zoophilia pride.. homophobia can't exist when something is forbidden by the law and enforced. what is democracy? the dictatorship of the majority . most people are against such nasty behaviors , so I will advise u to keep your gayness at home, we don't anything to do with u , stop bothering our societies, if it pains u relocate in more friendly(gay) countries .
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by slimyem: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Gays (men), make the best friends, especially if your female.

At the very least, you hubby / boyfriend won't suspect you of cheating if you have a lunch date with your gay best friend smiley
Efemena_xy:

Forget that one sef.

See, I bet you many of the gay bashing posters here are Anglicans. And yet, the Anglican church boasts of a gay bishop. Now how's that for a religious twist on gay-ism?? cheesy cheesy
You people live in a society where being homo is almost the norm so its easy for you to think it cool.
Its different here. It is not openly acceptable and it won't be for a very long time.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre: Yes! Provided I go with my shot gun.

Besides I can't have a gay relative because the moment I find out he/her is gay, they seize to exist in my eyes.

Even you?

Their sexuality doesn't make em lesser humans.

Its simply a preference we should all learn to respect the fact that people should be allowed to live their lives the way they choose.

Would be wicked of you to have a cousin you're very close to and then cause you discover he's gay, you suddenly abandon him- even when you know he's a good person.

Easier said than done anyway. KMT!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Ladies Know Your Limit / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.