Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26896 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Chinwem(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wether I attend or not judgement still awaits us all
I can't judge but God definitely will
We will all reap what we have sown
The bible is very clear on homosexuality and other sins
By then might be too late

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Rawpidgin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
God 4bid! i nor even mad go visit that brother again

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Acousticlexi: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
jidegirl12: Attended one last Saturday. They are adopting right away.....Awesome kiss kiss
in Nigeria or in the moon. You are saying it as if it is legal
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Btruth: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
......don't think that should be a problem though, but my concern is if I can handle seeing both couple kissing.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nani66: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Noooo!!!! Never!!!! Those who feel they is nothing wrong with being gay, all I can do is pray for you! Infact I cud possibly stop relating with the person! Nonesense dirty thing kawai! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by nydraps(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'll attend it wit some ☀̤̣̈̇f ♍Ɣ boko haram brothers to help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wipe out †ђξ menace.....disgusting undecidedI'll attend it wit some ☀̤̣̈̇f ♍Ɣ boko haram brothers to help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wipe out †ђξ menace.....disgusting

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by zolajpower: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Is as f d owner of nairaland is a gay. To hv permitted this as a thread. I wonder why such indecent thread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by gradeA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
nydraps: I'll attend it wit some ☀̤̣̈̇f ♍Ɣ boko haram brothers to help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wipe out †ђξ menace.....disgusting undecidedI'll attend it wit some ☀̤̣̈̇f ♍Ɣ boko haram brothers to help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wipe out †ђξ menace.....disgusting

beht y did u and ur brodas perform such wickedness in kano last nyt?? embarassed
it was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
If am invited, why cant I go? They are human and their s.exual life is never my problem.

IF THEY INVITE ME, YES I WILL GO TO HONOUR THEIR INVITATION

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I will set him and his bride/groom devil partner ablaze or slice their throats cool cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Printing my wedding card soon. I so love my girlfriend, so haters, snuff ma fart.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Classic! cheesy cheesy grin

@ topic, I reject and bind every spirit of homosexualism in my family in Jesus' name.
AMEN O

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked whr r u doin it? Naija? Hmmmmmm 14yrs tinzzzzzz
Pink_Lezbian: Printing my wedding card soon. I so love my girlfriend, so haters, snuff ma fart.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Printing my wedding card soon. I so love my girlfriend, so haters, snuff ma fart.
why don't u post your contacts info? coward
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by stinzu: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tbh, if its a friend, sister or distant relative, i might not really give a danm but if its my brother, i will probably be too heartbroken to see him with another man.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by nydraps(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
embarassed
Ɣ☺Your girlfriend must av fingered Ɣ☺Your senses to climax
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by UyiIredia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
No. It would mean supporting something I hold to be immoral, I shouldn't and I wouldn't. I can imagine the kiss the bride part. I think the issue of homosexuality hints that a deviant behaviour can be acceptable to a considerable number of persons.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Akshow: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
If two people meet each other and fall in love and decide to marry its their business. If them invite me i go go cos two consenting adults deciding to marry each other whether same sex or not is their business, their life and their choice. Who I'm i to judge them

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmm, omo I don't think I can o.

I'm not homophobic but then I don't encourage it, I just think gay people can be understood and helped.

I totally believe a gay person can turn straight.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why don't u post your contacts info? coward
i dont need nit wits in my program. Classified dignitaries are coming. Mhen, its goina be a blast. Woooooow!!! Gay rocks!!! I love gays/lezbians.. So cool

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
supervic: if dem go serve enuf food y nt
lolllzzz u go com my own b dat o...food go dey yapa

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
I have known CAMEROONPRIDE to be radical, tell your Boko Haram boys to pipe down, no need to slit throats killing secondary school students is already bad enuff

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: No. It would mean supporting something I hold to be immoral, I shouldn't and I wouldn't. I can imagine the kiss the bride part. I think the issue of homosexuality hints that a deviant behaviour can be acceptable to a considerable number of persons.

Why do you think it's immoral?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ure All invited to my Own wedding Sha...see me as ur brother ooo...food n Shayo go dey yapa...dress Code Elastic Skinnies..Guyz only...Girlz not invited..
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
pc guru: I have known CAMEROONPRIDE to be radical, tell your Boko Haram boys to pipe down, no need to slit throats killing secondary school students is already bad enuff
Good. behave yourself then or....?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: i dont need nit wits in my program. Classified dignitaries are coming. Mhen, its goina be a blast. Woooooow!!! Gay rocks!!! I love gays/lezbians.. So cool
mam your address ? if u think what u are doing is right give your address and let's discuss
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

Why do you think it's immoral?
Because a book that contradicts itself said so, am not for Gay rights nor anti-Gays rights, but please don't use Religion as a reason to hate something when the same religion practically anointed men before going to slay women and children. hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
As a distinguish guest? NO! As a sniper ready for action? Yes! Amma do it 007 style starting with that relative! grin grin grin **justsaying**
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Good. behave yourself then or....?
Also remove your PATRICE LUMUMBA quotes, it contradicts the kinda person you are; just saying, or is this a joke of irony.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Rawpidgin(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
My dear, change ur ways, God nor create eve & genevieve, he create adam & eve.
u need a man as a sexual partner not a woman, if u think u don't need a man how can u spell she without he, woman without man or madam without adam. sweetheart, u need us
& manythings wen dey happen to woman man dey involved: MENstrual pain, MANicure, MENtal stress, even GYnacology. so sweetheart, U NEED A MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Ladies Know Your Limit / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.